Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos (32782 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Killermamba:

I dey laugh, I can see the way its going to end.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
It will end the way it ended on 15th January 1970.😁
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Bobbiee: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

MONEY? WHICH MONEY ARE U MAIDING??.. SELLING SPEAR PARTS?. HOW CAN I HATE IBO PEOPLE WHEN AM ALREADY DATIN TWO IBO WOMEN: NNEKA n NMEZOR? U CREATE DUMB THREAD SAYIN YORUBA PEOPLE BURNT YOUR MARKET BUT THEN INSTEAD OF CALLIN FIRE BRIGADE...U COME HERE NAGGIN ABOUT MC OLUOMO SAYIN HE SHOULD BE JAILED.
U THINK TAKING OVER BALOGUN MARKET MEAN U IBO PEOPLE OWN LAGOS?
DA

SAME $HIT U IBO PEOPLE DID IN SOUTH AFRICA..IBO PEOPLE TOOK OVER PROSTITION, FRAUD, SOUTH AFRICAN SHOPS AND SO ON..AND INSTEAD OF CLAIMING WOT UBDID...U PEOPLE ALLOWED SOUTH AFRICA TO BLAME THE WHO OF NIGERIA.
SON I HAVE MORE MOINEY THAN U WILL EVER DREAM OF..TRUSS ME..AND IF SELLIN SPEAR PARTS THE BEST U DO THEN I WILL GIV U N20,000 NAIRA.

SEND ME YOR ACCOUNT DETAILS!!!(no offenscce) angry

Shut up. I tried to be civil with you but you must Sha bring everyone down to your level. Monkey. Don't respond to me again you brainless mongoloid or I'll report you to Seun. You've already said enough to get yourself banned already.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobbiee:

Shut up. I tried to be civil with you but you must Sha bring everyone down to your level. Monkey. Don't respond to me again you brainless mongoloid or I'll report you to Seun. You've already said enough to get yourself banned already.

Ok, IBO person we hear u..go n continue selling spear pat under the bridge & leave me n NMEZOR alone..u cannot even date the kinda IBO women I date.u have no MOINEY, no brain no car...good thing is am here to safe you. Good nite IBO thing!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

And? You were locky they din't burn u in that market thou...Peter Obi is a good guy & my guy anyday....sadly Peter Obi has Now BEEN INFESTED BY U IBO BIAFRAN TERRRORIST MONKEY WHO LIVE ON TREES ....THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE NOW SCARED TO TRUST HIM...THEN WE HAVE LIVING THINGS LIKE U HIDING IN LAGOS CLAIMING ITS A NO MANS LAND...REALLY?.....

....CHECK HISTORY.... REMEMBER GHANA MUSS GO.....SON DON'T SAY I DINT WARN U...U PLAY WITH FIRE..U BURN. AM CURRENTLY DATING TWO NICE IBO WOMEN: NMEZOR N NNKECHI & THEY BOTH LOVE ME NOT ONLY FOR MY MOINEY BUT BECUZ AM NIGERIAN. I AINT NO IBO. NUFF SAID!!!(no offenscce) angry

I beg shut up...your 30k wage nai be money wey ibo girls wan chop ....go and sit down IG oh smoker like you....homosexual wey wan date Igbo girl hahahaha
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
This is becoming one too many
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Then go home.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Gentew(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Your problem is lack of good education which doesn't enable you to understand even scripts written in English language. If I write in Igbo, you will not understand as well. Stop replying me, please.

Now that you have attacked the messenger, let's now go back to the message....
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Most of the Hausas in Lagos do mai guard, hewers of wood and fetchers of water and shine your shoes or outrightly beg for alms. You can't be truthful for one moment.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
But the Hausas don't insult the owners of the land,neither do they call Lagos no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Must I live in Lagos before I can understand what is right and wrong regarding Lagos?

It's wrong to see Lagos as not part of Yoruba land.

But it's not right to see Lagos as ethnic city of the Yoruba.
In fact, when Akinola Aguda recommended that the capital of Nigeria be removed from Lagos to Abuja, many Yorubas left Lagos and moved to Abuja, but millions of Igbos remained in Lagos, continued to contribute to development of Lagos State till today, even though most of the federal establishments in Lagos were abandoned to decay.
The people in a city or country decide what can be or cannot be in the country or city.

Lagos in Yorubaland

It was already the Commercial Capital of Yorubaland before Colonisation

One of the reasons the FCT was moved to Abuja was because Lagos was in the Heart of Yorubaland

And the FG wanted a Neutral Place where all tribes could feel at home

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

Lagos in Yorubaland

It was already the Commercial Capital of Yorubaland before Colonisation

One of the reasons the FCT was moved to Abuja was because Lagos was in the Heart of Yorubaland

And the FG wanted a Neutral Place where all tribes could feel at home

You give out your deficiency through your comments. You agree that Abuja was created as new capital city of Nigeria to enable all Nigerians of diverse ethnic groups feel at home in Abuja, yet you refuse to have Lagos the former capital city to be home to all of Nigeria's ethnic groups.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by 2elliot: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

I am now sincerely suspecting Simon Ekpa's boys
It is obvious that your ilk are behind these attacks. You promised to make Lagos and south west unlivable for the Igbos. Everyone is watching. This time, there is no Nzeokwu or Igbo coupists to take the fall or blame. That civil war una dey find, una go get am.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by 2elliot: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
But the Hausas don't insult the owners of the land,neither do they call Lagos no man's land.
They do that by heading top positions in immigration, ports, e.t.c in your land, but you don't insult them because you a coward people.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
webizone:

If you don't know what to say, just shut up and pass. Igbo people vote in the north. Is voting where you live an "interference"?

And don't deceive people. I was also born and grew up in the north.
I voted in kaduna in this general election but I did not participate in there local election because I don't wanna be a threat to the indigenous people there. You guys need to grow up and learn. Don't turn a nice tribe to a hostile tribe because of ordinary election
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
2elliot:
It is obvious that your ilk are behind these attacks. You promised to make Lagos and south west unlivable for the Igbos. Everyone is watching. This time, there is no Nzeokwu or Igbo coupists to take the fall or blame. That civil war una dey find, una go get am.

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

You give out your deficiency through your comments. You agree that Abuja was created as new capital city of Nigeria to enable all Nigerians of diverse ethnic groups feel at home in Abuja, yet you refuse to have Lagos the former capital city to be home to all of Nigeria's ethnic groups.

Lagos is Yorubaland
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by webizone(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

I voted in kaduna in this general election but I did not participate in there local election because I don't wanna be a threat to the indigenous people there. You guys need to grow up and learn. Don't turn a nice tribe to a hostile tribe because of ordinary election

Yet, in Lagos, during the presidential election, Igbos or anyone not supporting APC were not allowed to vote in certain areas. You like sounding foolish all the time, I just don't know why. How can participating in a local election, if at all that happened, a threat? If the candidate is not liked, won't the people not vote for other candidates of their choice?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2023
webizone:

Yet, in Lagos, during the presidential election, Igbos or anyone not supporting APC were not allowed to vote in certain areas. You like sounding foolish all the time, I just don't know why. How can participating in a local election, if at all that happened, a threat? If the candidate is not liked, won't the people not vote for other candidates of their choice?
Oga calm down. Nobody is fighting you, This rubbish that you guys are trying in Lagos cannot be done in any northern state, you guys are full of pride that's why the other two major tribe don't like you. Trooping out inasses to install a labour party candidate on a Yoruba state can never be done anywhere in Nigeria. Don't take calmness as a fool😉
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Nchenches:

The Capital was removed from Lagos because it was Yorubaland

Lagos stopped being the FCT 32 years ago

You have no case

Lokoja was also the Capital
go and drag that
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by tammie24: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
DOptical:
The traders should keep burning the market. Shishi they won't see. They thought Sanwo Olu would give them money like the first one. Sanwo Olu will only help them repair the Market. Shishi they won't see.
it's time to pack up these markets even

Too many of them

We need to sanitize Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.