Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos (32779 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by thisisit: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
LAGOS IS GRADUALLY TURNING INTO A MAJOR EPICENTER OF VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA.....

GOVT ASSISTED TOUTS..THUGS.. & ARSONISTS EVERYWHERE.

BY SEPTEMBER 2023, THE FIRE IN LAGOS WOULD BE HERE.. THERE & EVERYWHERE..
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Okorietitus: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:
Burn, burn and burn the Economy of Lagos, with belief in evil intentions to burn Igbo businesses in Lagos. Stupeeed people who are also poorly educated that they don't understand what a country means. In a country, any citizen from another part of the country can reside in another part of the country and can become governor or Mayor of the part of the country he/she resides.
These people need to declare Oduduwa Republic fully, so that they can make new Constitution to regulate everything in their new country. Sticking to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, but resisting people from other regions in Lagos, is being dumbo and ridiculous.

Can an Abakaliki man become Governor of Anambra?

You people have been caught pants down trying to steal Lagos. Everyone is now wary of you and you are frustrated at being caught.
You will be taught bitter lessons, I guarantee you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmm shey we would deploy fire service peraonnel on advocacy to this markets before PRV and his goons capitalize on it.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

We know want πŸ˜‚, don't lecture us, using your population as an advantage in Lagos because we are accommodating in this last election really thought we Yoruba a great lesson, all my friends that are igbos are even scared to go to east because of ipob and other terrorist. We will never allow igbo to lord on us. Go to east and develop it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Poverty stricken mentality is what drives you to suggest that Igbos move down to the east and leave their properties and businesses in Lagos for you to inherit. Were you brain dead when they were acquiring those properties and businesses, and you now suddenly woke up from coma?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ariesbull: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na nnewi dey manufacture the spare parts the way Ogun manufcture human parts
Mfetenang:
You no fit sell the spare parts for Nnewi?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Sammy5413(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
MC Oluomo and his Agberos
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Litmus: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
skj1377:
Don't they have night security or why does the fire become uncontrollable so soon. This is sad, mutimilionaira investment wasted. This can be prevented by a fire suppressor system.

and an Insurance industry or ecosystem. After a few insurance claims backed by a robust legal system, you'll see how quickly Lagos will prioritize it's pocket over any nonsense ethnic posturing crap!

The nonsense that goes on in Nigeria is only because Nigeria isn't organised yet.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okorietitus:

You people have been caught pants down trying to steal Lagos. Everyone is now wary of you and you are frustrated at being caught.

An Abakaliki man can be governor of Anambra state, according to the Constitution of Nigeria supervised by your forefathers in military uniform, without the participation of the Igbos in military uniform.

Lack of proper education is what drives you people from the SW region to resist non Yorubas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Christistruth03: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Most deceptive of all.
Even before Simon Ekpa was born, oh well, before the renewed agitation for Biafra, Yoruba urchinss have been burning businesses of the Igbos in Lagos.
Who is the Chief Security officer of Lagos State that will be there as Simon Ekpa did what you insinuated?

You dont sound like you like live in Lagos or even understand the interrelationship

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by MechanicMike: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Most deceptive of all.
Even before Simon Ekpa was born, oh well, before the renewed agitation for Biafra, Yoruba urchinss have been burning businesses of the Igbos in Lagos.
Who is the Chief Security officer of Lagos State that will be there as Simon Ekpa did what you insinuated?

AM in finland right now...if i see that Midget lookin ugly azz Simon Ekpa, i will slap the $hit outter his face he will end up loookin like that jail bird called Nnadi Kano!!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okorietitus:

Quote:

"Who can be a governor in Nigeria?
Citizen of Nigeria by birth, at least 35 years of age, is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party are eligible for the office of Governor. The constitution limits state governors to only two four-year terms in office."

Unquote.
Get yourself better informed.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Poverty stricken mentality is what drives you to suggest that Igbos move down to the east and leave their properties and businesses in Lagos for you to inherit. Were you brain dead when they were acquiring those properties and businesses, and you now suddenly woke up from coma?
That's one of the problem that you guys have, you always insult people. How are u sure that you have money more than me πŸ˜‚? In my comment did I insult you? You guys need to grow up, all tribe live together in Lagos, population of hausas in Lagos are even much like igbos population, why is it only igbos that are having problem with Yorubas in Lagos? All hausas in street travels to there home state and vote in this election and the few that remain refuse to vote but igbos refuse to travel, they are now shouting Lagos is no man's land and troop out in there large number to vote. Starting unnecessary war between landlord and tenant doesn't worth it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Jostoman: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
kettykin:
How all the market fires started after the presidential election is just surprising
bros where i voted most of those brainwash Apc guys were discussing saying that those igbo guys will hear from them After election.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by okeke6969: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okorietitus:

Ekpa burnt that market but cowardice typical of your people made you avoid saying it.

Money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat 🐐 by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Oniranu somebody.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Jostoman: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
All this fire incident has been plan down even before their oga travel.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Jostoman: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felabrity:
This is the third one this month
Just because of election.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Babathanks(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

An Abakaliki man can be governor of Anambra state, according to the Constitution of Nigeria supervised by your forefathers in military uniform, without the participation of the Igbos in military uniform.

Lack of proper education is what drives you people from the SW region to resist non Yorubas in Lagos.
Igbos too get prideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. See as him dy talk like say east dy go school pass west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Ezmans: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

This looks like Simon Ekpa he was already threatening to enforce Sit at Home in Lagos
you should continue burning down Igbo people shops in lagos but it can never makes them poor
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

You dont sound like you like live in Lagos or even understand the interrelationship

Must I live in Lagos before I can understand what is right and wrong regarding Lagos?

It's wrong to see Lagos as not part of Yoruba land.

But it's not right to see Lagos as ethnic city of the Yoruba.
In fact, when Akinola Aguda recommended that the capital of Nigeria be removed from Lagos to Abuja, many Yorubas left Lagos and moved to Abuja, but millions of Igbos remained in Lagos, continued to contribute to development of Lagos State till today, even though most of the federal establishments in Lagos were abandoned to decay.
The people in a city or country decide what can be or cannot be in the country or city.
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by SenatePresdo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okorietitus:

Lolz.
During the civil war, the password was Obalende. No matter how long you've stayed in Lagos as an Igbo man, you won't get the pronunciation right and it will give you away.

Egba yin wa lowo wa. E maa je ajekun iya.

Are you from lagos? grin

Chai...
You see Lagos?? It's gone!!

Keep burning
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by thaoriginator: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
What the hell is going on?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

For your information, yorubas are very few in the east. I know because I use to travel there cos of the nature of my work. All villagies in south west are full of igbos not of cities, if war broke out btw both of them. I'm sorry to say this, Yoruba will win

if i wake up from sleep and i hear that the yorubas are druming for war, i will go back to sleep ....guess who made this quote..

you want to fight a people that fought over 15 different countries for 3 good years.....sorry o
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
KanuSE:

Toothless bulldog. grin

na only 12 igbo men pursue over 100 yoruba abgeros for oshodi 2 weeks ago grin grin grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Godgeteye: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
But you told them to leave is this the new method of asking someone to leave your place OK there is God ooooo
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by SAMUEL1947: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
You think government will continue to donate to u or build new markets 😏
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by labi1977(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Quote:

"Who can be a governor in Nigeria?
Citizen of Nigeria by birth, at least 35 years of age, is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party are eligible for the office of Governor. The constitution limits state governors to only two four-year terms in office."

Unquote.
Get yourself better informed.

Stop speaking grammar !! you already know that igbos will never allow an outsider to govern them in their own land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Brimstone77: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2023

They threatened that igbos must leave Lagos..

Seems they're carrying out their threats!
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

Igbos too get prideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. See as him dy talk like say east dy go school pass west

When you didn't know that Abakaliki man can be governor of Anambra State, or governor of Lagos State, according to the constitution of Nigeria,
why wouldn't I be proud of knowing what you should have known but didn't know?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Igbos in Lagos are no longer ready to count their costs and rejuvenate. It is retrogressive. Enough is enough.

Nigeria can never be a nation, even if left as one country in the next 100000 years.
What has been happening in the SW - Lagos, have grossly shown that Nigeria can never be a nation. It's only proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east and rest of the Niger Delta that hold politicians in Nigeria together.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babathanks:

Do you know that the UK is a country that's not original country of Asians?

But today, an Asian is Mayor of London, a city originally of the English people.
An Asian is the Prime Minister of the UK, a country originally of the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish people.

Today, an Asian is Ist Prime Minister of Scotland, a country originally of Scottish.

Suffice it to say, what happens in a country or city is made by sum total of the inhabitants of the country or city.

You want one Nigeria continued but you don't want Igbos to do business in Lagos, talk less, have Igbo as governor of Lagos State. What sort of country do you think you are craving in Nigeria?
Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by Mfetenang: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria will be a great nation when the Easterners starts developing their zone and actually live there instead of migrating all over the place. Go back to your village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:
Una never seen anything I think una say Yoruba are fools ba? I told you all in few days ago don't dare Yoruba people this people God gave them something very rare among othe tribes in Nigeria these people go fight you without touching you, you go see say someone dey flog you and you can see the pesin.

Don't provoke the gods of their land una no listen, my word could sound nonsense to indomie generation but go to Akure in Ondo state and ask about Omoboriowo and Ajasin saga where ordinary egg was smashed on a fortified building and it catched fire and burn to ashes.

Don't dare these people una no hear. God natural gifted hem power and its still with then till date. If you think I'm talking rubbish go and slap any Yoruba herbalist and still tell him he can't do anything I swear you go waka reach Aflao border in Ghana you go still dey think you still dey for Oshodi the kind madness wey you go chop.

I'm not saying they are fetish but pls respect their land, respect their land and again respect their land their forefathers still standing behind them.

why are you guys burning it in the dark .....what is stoping you guys from coming out in the middle of the day were every one can see you do it so we can say yes yorubas are warriors .....for instance in the east igbo boys dont attack the millitary in the night ...they do it on a hot afternoon when the millitary is in thier highest form......i dare you to make such moves as those boys make we see something.....fucking cowards .. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.