Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex (71316 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Wannabenz: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

You are having sex with someone's daughter daily.
How much you contribute to her growth?
You must be arrested and prosecuted. Infact you prick should be disabled for like 2 years.

The rigour of your sexcapades is tiring her to sleep deep.
You must be arrested. Wicked boy!

Meshonu!
You and the op need prosecution for premarital sex. It's your type that can't cater for pregnancy or fetch abortion money if when you impregnate!

She's my wife Oo. I no understand why una dey complain Oo.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by JapaToDNext: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op continue banging her, so that she will sleep and relax more

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Peskid147: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.
she enjoyed the sex that is why

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Junni0r(f): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Hahahaha. You no well
Haha grin grin that guy dey stvpid grin grin grin
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Softmirror: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.

MOST ESPECIALLY BECAUSE SHE IS A VIRGIN. HE IS A LUCKY MAN.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by JONSYN7154: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Junni0r:
Haha grin grin that guy dey stvpid grin grin grin
I theres another WOR more than tha you can use it.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Junni0r(f): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
JONSYN7154:
I theres another WOR more than tha you can use it.

I don calm down but...

If to say Mugu get rank, that guy for don become Major General grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Maxxim: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Karleb:
I think you are the one with medical issue here.

Why are you not sleeping after sex? undecided
😂
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Johnholt909: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, enjoy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some women fall asleep immediately after sex when they're sexually satisfied.
Not some but most.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by henndukwe18: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Yes Oo for now. We still dey honeymoon sef since February.
enjoy
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by jayAjoku(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

Nah bro you just hit the pûssy so good you knocked her ass out 😂🤣 that’s good

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by romunu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Your preeq na sleeping tablet, wehdon
Wannabenz:

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Okiton: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

when you are pressing her harder and refused to tell us energy quantity used for the pressing

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
So everyday it's sex day..😂😂😂

E sweet you abi?

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by rickleye: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Not at all. Seems to me that she's of a pure heart!.
Just like most men when they cum have a refractory period and need rest, there are some women who just fall asleep, Some will prefer sex in morning cause they are awake and can't fall asleep.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Wenonawde(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
What do you expect her to be doing ? Running around or Jumping around after sex? I guess you hit her hard and she enjoy your broda long John😂 grin

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bonnyhope: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Is normal

Enjoy your virgin girl

Besides how come you get virgin for this naija

I am also looking for one

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Evidence of guaranteed satisfaction.

And like someone else earlier stated, you're clearly fvcking that girl without protection. For both your sakes, I hope you both don't have other sexual partners and I hope you're equally good at withdrawal method.

It is important to add that there's absolutely nothing wrong with her medically. It's very normal. On the contrary, you both have a healthy sex life.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ThatFairGuy1: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
SPOUSE sex-life shouldn't be anybody's concern. angry

Goodlady:

You are having sex with someone's daughter daily.
How much you contribute to her growth?
You must be arrested and prosecuted. Infact you prick should be disabled for like 2 years.

The rigour of your sexcapades is tiring her to sleep deep.
You must be arrested. Wicked boy!

Meshonu!
You and the op need prosecution for premarital sex. It's your type that can't cater for pregnancy or fetch abortion money if when you impregnate!

He's having premarital sex with the young girl. Exploiting her like R.Kelly. He deserved to be jailed.

Post your marriage certificate!

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Lannyjoe4u: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karleb:
I think you are the one with medical issue here.

Why are you not sleeping after sex? undecided

💯
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by kkonyeji(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

From your post, I can tell you don’t use condom and that you’re cumming inside that girl

Where do u want him to cum?
In her ears?

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
OP you are doing well.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ThatFairGuy1: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations man.

You have jewel right in your arms.

Meamwhile, Nothing bad with her sleeping every activities, it's good
Wannabenz:

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Drealman20: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, enjoy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some women fall asleep immediately after sex when they're sexually satisfied.

U acting like you want the guy to sex you too...

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Antai123(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
God, when will my time come? shocked shocked

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Harrynight(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
I think it's not to fall asleep after a good sex.

Personally As a man, I don't joke with that Special Sleep that follows a mindblowing Cum!!!

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by RPG2020(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Op you are in Big trouble

She took your destiny to someone else that's why she is falling asleep very fast before you realise grin

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ItisWell22(f): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
She’s perfectly okay. 😊

Great sex facilitates good, refreshing sleep… 🤭

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Hotguy27: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

You have a sweet wife. Just try and maintain the tempo and also treat her nice so that you won't come here in the next 10 years to tell us how your wife will be complaining that you are not romantic.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by HellVictorinho7: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos)