Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex (71324 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, enjoy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some women fall asleep immediately after sex when they're sexually satisfied.

So does your boyfriend make you fall asleep immediately after sex?? cheesy
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by skywalker240(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You are having sex with someone's daughter daily.
How much you contribute to her growth?
You must be arrested and prosecuted. Infact you prick should be disabled for like 2 years.

The rigour of your sexcapades is tiring her to sleep deep.
You must be arrested. Wicked boy!

Meshonu!
You and the op need prosecution for premarital sex. It's your type that can't cater for pregnancy or fetch abortion money when you impregnate!

He's having premarital sex with the young girl. Exploiting her like R.Kelly. He deserved to be jailed.

Post your marriage certificate!
Stop the bitterness
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol..no mind them there's nothing wrong with her trust me. U are on the right track and don't deviate. As my ex would say "let's just forget the world and enjoy ourselves"
Enjoy ur woman bro 😁
But no be everything u go dey bring here Sha. All the same ✌️
You na correct man.

OP suppose don learn one or two for this thread, na make such no happen again.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by KIDfurniture(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Which kind thing be this again Which kind human being be this oh?

Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Gunayo(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
She’s perfectly okay. 😊

Great sex facilitates good, refreshing sleep… 🤭
Talking from experience l guess
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Princeofsarcasm It’s an anonymous forum, everything’s allowed provided no one is being harmed. We’re here to learn and get entertained; that’s why you’re here too . If I go through all your posts I’m sure I’ll find a place where you posted something personal
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by GoodLord95: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Boring comments sad angry angry
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ahiboilandgas: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

it means you are a performer and she is in estacy Lucky you to have a virgin .Na bore holes and express way hookups full southern Nigeria now
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
your last sentence just made me remember one tecno song "baby love me tender"
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Dada4me: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2023
You're doing great
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2023
For her to sleep right after the act it's proof that you've done a good job, so good it knocked her out. Op weldone 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
it means you are a performer and she is in estacy Lucky you to have a virgin .Na bore holes and express way hookups full southern Nigeria now
she really tried to be a virgin at 21 nowadays girls lose their virginity way before 21
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by HellVictorinho7: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Antai123:
It will come Oga!.
Rest!!!
we shall see angry
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Elzakzaky: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
She no go clean up?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Greattha: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Medical issue? I think not.

Ever heard of ENDORPHINS?

It relaxes the body.

Be happy you satisfy her as not many women reach that level during sex hence the many "angry" "men ain't shit" "kill the man and leave the snake" women present these days smiley

Wannabenz:

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by tonyshine01: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Are you referring to MC Mbakara's wife?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2023
bekpo:

U r very smart and intelligent, how i wish we can have more conversations. I like intelligent ladies. Maybe we can private chart. 09043872066
you wan to knack her to sleep too, abi?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
she really tried to be a virgin at 21 nowadays girls lose their virginity way before 21
true. I was talking with a 19 yr old few weeks ago and she said she has dated 3 guys.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Aurelius1(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

I think Jeromestarks may have one or two things to say about this.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Antai123(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2023
You can't stop it because you are not part of my life, but if you dare to, you may not live to tell the story.

You are seeing nothing about me, you can only see for your life.
HellVictorinho7:
we shall see angry
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
true. I was talking with a 19 yr old few weeks ago and she said she has dated 3 guys.
multiply that 3 by 100 you will get the actual body count...as long as she's not a virgin she can makeup any random number 🤣🤣🤣
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Strech(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep. Badt guy!!! Make I come help you hold leg na.. you na real OG..DM me make we come do Trisome na..

Badt guy!!! Make I come help you hold leg na..you na real OG.DM me make we do Trisome na.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ddeola: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Bros, na wa for you o. Your wife always gets comfort from you, now you dey worry again. There's nothing bad in it if it makes her sleep well, in fact it's the best medicine for stress considering daily life experience in Naija.

Abeg, take care of your wife well well o and do the needful when she needs you.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by hush15: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

It is not. It is just endomorphins at work.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Chiuzk: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

Beautiful comment sister, I love what you said. I pray she doesn't just initiate sex anytime she wants to sleep. That will not be too good you know.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bibbiana(f): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Funflipper:

True talk no be trick. This na the best time for them to enjoy themselves wella without interruptions. With kids, dat na a different story entirely. I am even surprised or should i say disappointed that it is just twice a day except say na like four rounds per section otherwise, OP needs to engage her some more.
Haaaaa...
Some more!!
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Govocrete: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Long and short, you satisfy and weaken her whole body system.

It's normal
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by oliverwrites: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

But no be everything u go dey bring here Sha. All the same ✌️
On an anonymous forum? If you meet him on the road will you ever know it was he who made the post?

Some of you overreact.

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ItisWell22(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Gunayo:
Talking from experience l guess

Science sir, as explained by Rokiat on the 1st page too… 🥱

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Alal(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Op, be careful,she is growing and learning very fast in what you're doing and teaching her. Hope you will be able to continue at some point because at a time you wouldn't be able to satisfy her, all the best. [q`uote author=Wannabenz post=122168469]I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.[/quote]
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
oliverwrites:
On an anonymous forum? If you meet him on the road will you ever know it was he who made the post?

Some of you overreact.
And u think this place is completely anonymous? Some of u are very ignorant Sha cheesy
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Regie2bless: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

is very good u ask, because not all women fall asleep immediately after sex but to me, there is no cause for alarm, is just d way her body works or function.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.