Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex (71317 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by IrepChrist: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.

I don't understand this generation. Go online and do your research. This is your wife. You should be careful how you manage intimate informations about your wife.

3 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by loadedvibes: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bad man
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Deejaygold(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
So how's the sex? grin grin grin

Watin consign you? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Akharmony: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
is it a bad idea to ask her why she fall into deep sleep after sex. Get to know your pathner in and out. . and congrats for find a tear rubber

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Sirchigo4: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

From your post, I can tell you don’t use condom and that you’re cumming inside that girl

Oga try dey read nah. Can't u see married 21years old virgin

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by HellVictorinho7: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Antai123:
God, when will my time come? shocked shocked
it will not come angry
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by wiseone28: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
And i am here celibate with my wife..
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by DearGorgeous(f): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Yes Oo for now. We still dey honeymoon sef since February.

Your wife might be pregnant already and you don't even know.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Weedhustler: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
This mugu won tell us say he marry virgin
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by biggie73(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bad boy.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Singlenhappy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
U will soon win Nobel prize on sex matters!
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Sebgajere(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
U wan use t*t*t* finish pesin pikin. Oga behave

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by sparko1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

You have got the real deal, most of the ladies in Nigeria including those on Nairaland, they can even be watching comedy as you are working hard cheesy, and then go straight to the gym after you are done, down there, no fibre at all, even when you are doing your best, it's like using a spoon to get water inside a drum cheesy cheesy

That is why most guys just opt for trying to hurt her, bend her hand, bend her legs, press her neck, anything to make her feel pain, anything to make him feel like he did a good job, but it wasn't designed as a job, it was supposed to be enjoyed, but what can we say when a 12 year old is already sampling gbola, having abortions, treating all manner of STD, by the time she's 21, even a horse can get her in the mood. so enjoy, don't even complain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by MartinsD12(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Sex Education should have thought you better, sex connect with sleep very well just like beer connect with sleep too , it's natural , I don't know if you are a kid , you shouldn't have brought this here , it's not an issue.

3 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Father4all: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

when she sleeps, continue f**king her she will wake up by force
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Father4all: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

From your post, I can tell you don’t use condom and that you’re cumming inside that girl
condom to f**k his wife? Nawa for you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by BarrElChapo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Don’t you sleep off after making love too ? This is natural
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by tenpipsperday: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

You are having sex with someone's daughter daily.
How much you contribute to her growth?
You must be arrested and prosecuted. Infact you prick should be disabled for like 2 years.

The rigour of your sexcapades is tiring her to sleep deep.
You must be arrested. Wicked boy!

Meshonu!
You and the op need prosecution for premarital sex. It's your type that can't cater for pregnancy or fetch abortion money when you impregnate!

He's having premarital sex with the young girl. Exploiting her like R.Kelly. He deserved to be jailed.

Post your marriage certificate!

Believe that story believe everything
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by chival234(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Wannabenz post=122168469]I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

That's expected. During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

You should be worried why you don't fall asleep after sex. smiley

Try to dey sleep Bro. grin
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by CaseSensitive(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karleb:
I think you are the one with medical issue here.

Why are you not sleeping after sex? undecided

Wife just had a good one and satisfied. Guy man dey recharge for next round

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by CaseSensitive(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

You been want make she de pick beans 4 u? no vex say i ask o.

grin grin grin Classic
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by clems88(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Better enjoy it now and stop while it last grin . When she born you go find the nacking you no go see. By then her body has changed the. U will come to NL and complain that " my wife does t give me lipsrsealed anymore " what should I do grin

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Uniquekriss(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
So how's the sex? grin grin grin
why asking, do you want some coaching?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by 064cl: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stop making others to response to stimulus keep your sex life private or go to hospital if you have problems.. shocked shocked shocked or I will arrest you!

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by HomorBj(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Una too get badmouth for this app😅😅

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
U be Jjc, na normal thi g now!
Wannabenz:

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Cantonese: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
OP you get handwork at all? Which one be one or two times a day? How do you earn a living if all you do is sex daily?

After that you go dey shout Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. Na people like you dey vote for bad leaders.

That your small okro good to take bandage tie am.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Iseoluwani: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Pregnant I guess
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Liballo: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
I was just about to come say this.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by GoodIsGod: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Between you and Hausa ram no difference.

grin
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Isabi4lov: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Let her enjoy her sex and sleep 😴 now before children will start coming in undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.