Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex (71318 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by SledgeHammerer: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.

OXYTOCIN

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Phorieyung(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Do you want her to stay awake and do vigil after a good and satisfying fvck?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by victorazy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Your Papa.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bekpo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.

U r very smart and intelligent, how i wish we can have more conversations. I like intelligent ladies. Maybe we can private chart. 09043872066
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bekpo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, enjoy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some women fall asleep immediately after sex when they're sexually satisfied.

How does ur body react afterwards? Do u fall asleep immediately after d activities?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by highchief1: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
lol na here then they see rokiat..sex therapist
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by highchief1: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemos14:

The girl that he is having sex with is not complaining...so dont be bitter if you dont have anyone to hit your g spot and shut up.
she was only joking go get a sense of humor bro.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by highchief1: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

OXYTOCIN
if say her Toto Dey smell two of una no go fit also bros.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

Well done!

Oga oloko Melatonin!

Amu sleeping tablet!

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
If it makes her sleep, you should be happy.

Do you want a sleep deprived lady ?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Munzy14(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Yes Oo for now. We still dey honeymoon sef since February.
She will get used to it..And soon,I hope you wont complain? grin grin grin when she becomes addicted as well.. cheesy

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Funflipper: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
Op you have the real black belt wehdone sir you are the great lao tzu chi grin

Goddammit!! This got my ribs cracking, i had to give you that 100th like man. You are bad!!

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Funflipper: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Give yourself a good thumbs up. That is what we call "satisfaction guaranteed". We take pride in sending them to sleep. You have her on a full lock-down now.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Blupen969(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Funflipper:

Goddammit!! This got my ribs cracking, i had to give you that 100th like man. You are bad!!
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Encyclopedia1: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
It shows she enjoyed it.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by nedekid: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nothing person no go read for this nairaland.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by odinga1of: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wannabenz:

Bro the reason I don't do Ashawo parade is cos I fall asleep immediately after I sex n cum.

Make dem nor carry my phone run.....lol

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by odinga1of: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karleb:
I think you are the one with medical issue here.

Why are you not sleeping after sex? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy God bless you my bro. The guy is medically not ok.

Once I cum, na to sleep like idiot
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Oniks001(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
Op you have the real black belt wehdone sir you are the great lao tzu chi grin

Haha, funny man. And your Chinese is very hen hao!😊

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by odinga1of: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Cantonese:
OP you get handwork at all? Which one be one or two times a day? How do you earn a living if all you do is sex daily?

After that you go dey shout Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. Na people like you dey vote for bad leaders.

That your small okro good to take bandage tie am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my chest ooooooooooo, Nairaland too sweet
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Blupen969(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Oniks001 post=122207979]
Haha, funny man. And your Chinese is very hen hao!
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Jostoman: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
So everyday it's sex day..😂😂😂
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Rilwan20(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

In short, you are knocking her out on a daily, the undisputed champion of the other room grin

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by KingMack(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:

Y not come to me and everyday going to be holiday wink
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Okhuadams(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

Everything una go carry come Nairaland come report. We be doctor how she no go sleep after you bulala her pigeon hole suck everything suckable. And for your info no b you be the first person wey marry Virgin no come use am sing national anrhem

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Treassured: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Vaeulence Thread😊

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by galadima77(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

Your Papa.

I just love this OP... Lol
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by africandollar: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Ol'boy! I feel you bruh but it definitely ain't a medical issue at all. Here folks is one of the perks of marrying a virgin, I remember during our honeymoon ehn, na so my wife wan take segz kill me o! I go reach work come dey do like person wey get half-life, everyday o and double portions during the weekends! grin

Good times indeed...good to marry young and as a virgin cause now you can spend all the pent-up energy you've been gathering all those years. Fast forward to now...it's still good segz but nothing like those initial explosive months...the frequency don reduce too sha but the love still dey kampe. grin

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Na cos say na virgin, some simp wen de marry slack puna,don de ready for work on Monday just after the wedding. As d puna still tight shey e de sweet u n u de quick release abi grin grin idiot
Wannabenz:

Yes Oo for now. We still dey honeymoon sef since February.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by ekitimanalways(m): 1:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

It's not a medical issue. As for her falling into a deep sleep. Sex and orgasm release feelgood hormones called oxytocin and vasopress. This is accompanied by the release of melatonin, one of its responsibilities is inducing sleep.

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bigcasava1(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Between you and Hausa ram no difference.
hahahaha!
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bigcasava1(m): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
maybe na the reason why they marry everyday nacking, something wey go soon tire them. Small children self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos)