Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex (71322 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Menclothing: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2023
After sex the person who get fully satisfactory sleep deep
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Lemos14: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2023
highchief1:
she was only joking go get a sense of humor bro.

Before you rush to put on your super hero Cape and defend her go and check her vile posts about men and tell me if that's a joke to you...shut up and do due diligence before opening mouth to tell me what you think or I dont think I have
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by mariahAngel(f): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol..no mind them there's nothing wrong with her trust me. U are on the right track and don't deviate. As my ex would say "let's just forget the world and enjoy ourselves"
Enjoy ur woman bro 😁
But no be everything u go dey bring here Sha. All the same ✌️

Why did she become your ex?
You seem to have good memories of her.

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by WarriAproko: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2023
ur gbola too big
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why did she become your ex?
You seem to have good memories of her.
Yea we both wanted different things and thought it best we let go. We're still friends till date tho smiley
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by bunminikan(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Be calm she's Ok
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by aeronot(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Make u knack woman make she sleep, u dey cornfused grin, it's like writing an exam & scoring 100%, just kw this & kw peace... ur penis na sleeping tablet, u be man abeg!

2 Likes

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by go4value(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2023
You might be pregnant ....

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by letitrainnow(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2023
It's good, nothing wrong with it.

Equally I sleep well after the exercise.
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

I'm hoping it's not a medical issue.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by mariahAngel(f): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Yea we both wanted different things and thought it best we let go.

We're still friends till date tho smiley

Okay. smiley

Is that possible without benefits?
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Okay. smiley

Is that possible without benefits?

Lol... I swear I knew u would ask that question. No benefits of any kind involved. She's married with a kid now
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by mariahAngel(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... I swear I knew u would ask that question. No benefits of any kind involved. She's married with a kid now

Okay.
Pardon my curiosity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Kobicove:
Normally it's the man that should fall asleep after sex...I wonder why the reverse is the case here undecided
Lol.. so u fall asleep after sex 😁
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Okay.
Pardon my curiosity. cheesy
No problem... Ur a good chef btw. I see all ur mouth watering dishes on display everytime. I'm ur coded fan oo 😁🤭

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by lilhoodie(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
I married a virgin(21yrs) sex use to hurt her at the initial stage but she's getting comfortable as days go by...so we normally do one or twice a day and it's good so I'm not complaining.

Recently I noticed that after every sex, she'll fall asleep faster...as in deep sleep. I also noticed that most times that she wants to sleep, she'll initiate sex maybe for her to feel better and sleep.

you should be ashamed of yourself you need a brain check .
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Kingbusssy(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by HellVictorinho7: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Antai123:
You can't stop it because you are not part of my life, but if you dare to, you may not live to tell the story.

You are seeing nothing about me, you can only see for your life.
please,bury me alive. angry
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by mariahAngel(f): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

No problem... Ur a good chef btw. I see all ur mouth watering dishes on display everytime. I'm ur coded fan oo 😁🤭

Hahahaha

Thank you. 🤗

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by highchief1: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Lemos14:

Before you rush to put on your super hero Cape and defend her go and check her vile posts about men and tell me if that's a joke to you...shut up and do due diligence before opening mouth to tell me what you think or I dont think I have
no vex sir.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

You are doing a good job that's why.. cheer up buy urself cold greek yoghurt
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Husj: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol..no mind them there's nothing wrong with her trust me. U are on the right track and don't deviate. As my ex would say "let's just forget the world and enjoy ourselves"
Enjoy ur woman bro 😁
But no be everything u go dey bring here Sha. All the same ✌️
Where ur ex dey now😹😹
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Husj:

Where ur ex dey now😹😹
Happily married and good ☺️

1 Like

Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
During sex your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, Which can help you relax.

There’s nothing wrong with her she just enjoys the sex. She should even be falling at sleep in your arms after sex. She’s your wife, love her tender.
Oga therapist
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2023
I know i have had sex with a girl n after the sex she slept and when she wokeup she told me that she enjoyed it that was the reason for the sleep. So i think its normal to happen to anyone.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
So how's the sex? grin grin grin
its wogeddly. Nonsense questn
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by hardon1(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Are you asking a question or telling us something?
Perhaps you want to just let us know that you married a virgin grin grin grin
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2023
bonnyhope:

Is normal
Enjoy your virgin girl
Besides how come you get virgin for this naija
I am also looking for one
I have one for myslf same age bro.
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, enjoy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some women fall asleep immediately after sex when they're sexually satisfied.
well! Am good at satisfying
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by lalalista: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

u be mumu
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Opus001: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2023
sparko1:

You have got the real deal, most of the ladies in Nigeria including those on Nairaland, they can even be watching comedy as you are working hard cheesy, and then go straight to the gym after you are done, down there, no fibre at all, even when you are doing your best, it's like using a spoon to get water inside a drum cheesy cheesy

That is why most guys just opt for trying to hurt her, bend her hand, bend her legs, press her neck, anything to make her feel pain, anything to make him feel like he did a good job, but it wasn't designed as a job, it was supposed to be enjoyed, but what can we say when a 12 year old is already sampling gbola, having abortions, treating all manner of STD, by the time she's 21, even a horse can get her in the mood. so enjoy, don't even complain.
True talk bro
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Wallaco: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Baba you be Odogwu!!!
Re: She Falls Asleep After Every Sex by Germi9: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Its normal na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.