Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My First Semester University Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester University Result (43275 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019 / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester University Result by Yoighaman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

He can’t bro..

If you want to give him money, you can reduce it to 2.1..

Why can't he? I'll like to know please.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Yoighaman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samfloxin:
Please how can this result that is filled with E give you such GPA? Or are my eyes deceiving me? It is impossible for this result I am seeing here to give you such GPA.Your result is terrible

E- Elective

C- Compulsory

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by rickleye: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
that is good.
Try and work harder to graduate with your dreamt CGPA

The best class to build up a correct CGPA is in the 100level cos it gets harder up the ladder.

I wish someone told me that years ago. My foundation was so terrible that It didnt matter that I got A's from level 2 onwards. I passed with 3rd class honours.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by rickleye: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yoighaman:

E- Elective

C- Compulsory

lol - I scratched my head and wondered as well. Thanks for legend !

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by HilcomTech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Omo. I'm even shocked someone is saying Law is easy.

For where?? shocked shocked

marvellously:
Law is simple Lmao
Folake4u
Ladygazelle
Dollyjoy
Abeg you guys should come and answer this woman for me

Newman20:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

Law has got to be one of the easiest courses in Nigeria because it has one of the easiest entry qualifications. A lot of people applied for law because they were not qualified for harder courses
Re: My First Semester University Result by Kei144(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Course Code Units Grade GP
ENG 105 2 E 2
ENG 107 2 E 2
FRE 111 2 C 6
GNS 101 2 C 6
ISL 101 4 C 12
JIL 101 2 C 6
PHIL 103 3 E 3
POL 101 3 E 3

20 40

GPA = 2.00
Re: My First Semester University Result by frankson1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Ehnnn? If e easy, why you nor go read Law? undecided

Don't say what you don't know. Let's not attract curses to ourselves. kiss

Wetin bring curses for this matter undecided

So if I say Law is much easier than Engineering or most other courses, I'll be attracting curses
Re: My First Semester University Result by StJasper(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.

Maybe you wanted to say "Law is not an easy course".

You will never say it is an easy course if you had studied Law before. Those non-Law students who did Business Law or Contract Law as a borrowed course always think Law is easy because they only studied a reduced curriculum.
Re: My First Semester University Result by zoghys: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.

And why ain't you a lawyer, dey play o
Re: My First Semester University Result by eventainment(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

This is not true sir. Cramming has its benefits but I can assure you that no amount of cramming can get one consistent results like this one. The only way to achieve it is to read consistently throughout the semester like I did.

Courses like law, Medicine and Engineering is where cramming goes to die.
Well guess there are some truth in your claim about law cause you might have gotten first hand experience on law but for engineering, I must say cramming doesn't work. But for medicine and surgery maybe
Re: My First Semester University Result by untoldtruth: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
FiremanX:
You that graduated with pass is saying that law is an easy course, you are so ridiculous. 😂
Hoi! IyaebeTheGoat, they have seen you finish o, kkkk
Re: My First Semester University Result by Henrydata(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samfloxin:
Please how can this result that is filled with E give you such GPA? Or are my eyes deceiving me? It is impossible for this result I am seeing here to give you such GPA.Your result is terrible

Same question I want to ask
Re: My First Semester University Result by ashewoboy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Keep it up. Have fun with girls. Phvck girls and face your studies. Don't leave girls and be facing only studiescheesy. do both.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by DestinyNigga: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

You say it's easy cause you had a B but if it were really easy then you would have an A.

Don't underrate the Faculty of Law.

To even have A in Yoruba language is very hard. Some of my classmates have A's. If I did not do constitutional law, I will say that to clam sections of constitution is very hard. Seeing the way law students carry constitution up and down grin. For most of us in my dept, we see law courses as a bonus to our gp grin. To even have B in my departmental courses is very hard.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Bimpe29: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Keep it up, it's really impressive.
Re: My First Semester University Result by delishpot: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

Semester GPA: 4.40
Current CGPA: 4.40

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

My course of study is Law.

I believe in you and I am rooting for you.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Peskid147: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

The E means elective. Which C means for compulsory. The grading system in our university is based on numbers.

5-A
4-B
3-C
2-D
1-E
0-F or carryover.

Hope this helps.

Repping Great LASU!
ok because I was surprised by the grading alphabet on your results well in my school though it different repping Udus
Re: My First Semester University Result by Psychopatheko: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
cheesy my guy you still dey 100l shey if you don reach 300l you go fi show your result again

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Goodly1: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samfloxin:
LMAO!🤣😂🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: My First Semester University Result by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would like to know why you said Law is an easy course.

As easy as you claim Law is, it is one of the Courses one can hardly graduate with First Class Hon.
She doesn't know
Re: My First Semester University Result by TJ0987(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stop giving him stupid advice. Congratulate and go.
ashewoboy:
Keep it up. Have fun with girls. Phvck girls and face your studies. Don't leave girls and be facing only studiescheesy. do both.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Silentgroper(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samfloxin:

My guy I was just laughing when I saw this ...

See the whole setup of the result .. you for don know say na scam...
Re: My First Semester University Result by princeemma69: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Yoighaman:

Kindly join the challenge. I promise you too. AT LEAST N500K (could be way higher).

Please note, First class 4.5 and above, not Second class upper (2.1)

Best wishes.
Thanks
Re: My First Semester University Result by Oparasunny125(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Samfloxin:
I was wondering too, if that's the actual result or not. Because I am still trying to under it
Re: My First Semester University Result by ddeola: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Solid foundation, na so first class dey start. Just don't lose focus and keep it up.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Promisesmiling(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Yoighaman:

Well done bro. and more power to your elbow.

I promise you at least N500K (could be way higher) if you graduate with a first class.

Please bookmark this post and remind me later.

Best wishes.

The kind of challenge I love, I'm definitely joining this, Just started my D.E programme still awaiting my first semester result.

I just followed you.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Promisesmiling(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Okay bro. I’m wishing you well..

I’ll also gift you 200k if you make a first class..

Mention me then..

One love..

I know the gauntlet wasn't thrown at me but I'm picking it up. grin
Re: My First Semester University Result by HellVictorinho7: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
To hell with ur study!

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by HellVictorinho7: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2023
frankson1:

Wetin bring curses for this matter undecided

So if I say Law is much easier than Engineering or most other courses, I'll be attracting curses
agbako ,dem go swear 4 ur destiny, curse your family, track ur progress, me sef no get joy, abracadabruv , garri don pass water, try colos plus cocaine,spits angry
Re: My First Semester University Result by Teymanhenry(f): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes that's because brain boxed people go for more challenging courses. Law is just a theoritcal course with some big big grammatical terms and how to apply them, nothing challenging.

Study industrial physics and you'll know Law is child's play

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by zamanii: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Law is an easy course? You better be a lawyer or have family members who are lawyers to have come to this conclusion. Big clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.