Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My First Semester University Result - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester University Result (43285 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019 / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester University Result by VTJN(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

This is not true sir. Cramming has its benefits but I can assure you that no amount of cramming can get one consistent results like this one. The only way to achieve it is to read consistently throughout the semester like I did.

Courses like law, Medicine and Engineering is where cramming goes to die.
law is an easy course bro.
Re: My First Semester University Result by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
I tried so hard as an undergraduate to read and understand. In fact I gained more knowledge outside the school walls.

School was rocket science to me except for a few subject/courses that aligned with my interests.

Most important thing is to be able to earn, spend and save.
All this book this, graduate that are mere formalities. It’s not the alpha-important

But Kudos to you OP and all students out there. It’s always a good foundation to get some worth of Education.

ps: school nor be scam!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Figger(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, every body will claim their course is the hardest. In Art I think accounting, Banking and finance and all others that involves little calculations are more challenging than law. I've never seen anyone I know withdrawn from law
Exactly, law basically requires you to be proficient with cramming and having a good command of English, no calculation involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by dontrulee: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes that's because brain boxed people go for more challenging courses. Law is just a theoritcal course with some big big grammatical terms and how to apply them, nothing challenging.

LoL, this one dey joke.
Why you no go study law and bag 1st class na?
Re: My First Semester University Result by princeemma69: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yoighaman:

Well done bro. and more power to your elbow.

I promise you at least N500K (could be way higher) if you graduate with a first class.

Please bookmark this post and remind me later.

Best wishes.
Bro what of me? I am in 100L studying Economics in UNN. Can I joined in the challenge?
Re: My First Semester University Result by funshint(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Obob wetin Dem dey teach for that law course. Is it fun, or just talk?
Na 100level this one still dey e never Sabi anything for law. 100level na just advanced secondary school. Keep it up @OP; try and build a solid CGPA by 300level. Stay focused wink

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Omo. I'm even shocked someone is saying Law is easy.

For where?? shocked shocked
Yes there’s nothing hard in law if you can read and cram..
Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nyceguy92:
If you ask me, unless you seek advice for some one-time decision about your education, I don't see how it benefits the public to put up your school result here. It
is your private document.

I can understand your enthusiasm and the need for validation, but over time when you are more mature, your perspective will surely change.

Good luck in your endeavors.

It's not meant to benefit the public. It's just meant to break up the boredom of my daily routine and provide much needed feedback on my academic endeavors. That's all.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Dirpetaner: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
I have seen people with 4.98cgpa graduated with 3rd class, I had similar result and ended up in 2.2 na even grace. My advice is focus on ur health especially mental health. If you are not in unilorin and the school environment is conducive then you will make it. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by dontrulee: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dirpetaner:
I have seen people with 4.98cgpa graduated with 3rd class, I had similar result and ended up in 2.2 na even grace. My advice is focus on ur health especially mental health. If you are not in unilorin and the school environment is conducive then you will make it. Goodluck

Lolz, what's up with Unilorin? grin
Re: My First Semester University Result by GeneralPula: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yoighaman:

Well done bro. and more power to your elbow.

I promise you at least N500K (could be way higher) if you graduate with a first class.

Please bookmark this post and remind me later.

Best wishes.
He can’t bro..

If you want to give him money, you can reduce it to 2.1..

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by oxyG: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

Semester GPA: 4.40
Current CGPA: 4.40

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

My course of study is Law.
How was your GPA calculated?
Re: My First Semester University Result by qtx(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

As if your uni has its own seperate curriculumn grin
Re: My First Semester University Result by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Trash...

He should have included the grade symbol. Because it is more important than the nature of the courses in this case.

It is like presenting a bill on something or a calculation OR spending on something without showing/indicating how you arrived at the total, that is the figures that gave the value.

Re: My First Semester University Result by Karlifate: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ekpekus:

I was even shocked when some commented about the GPA using the status, when it is clearly written there and only C and E was in those columns.

🤣🤣

Judgemental people are quick to condemn everything, because they're a failure themselves. 👌
Re: My First Semester University Result by JoeyNaza: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.

Does this one know anything. An unschooled and uncouth woman claiming Law is easy. Smh
Re: My First Semester University Result by Queendera(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

medical, engineering and maths students left this thread.
Re: My First Semester University Result by UptownVibes(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Omo. I'm even shocked someone is saying Law is easy.

For where?? shocked shocked
Don’t mind the confused personality
Re: My First Semester University Result by money121(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

Best of Luck

Greastest Lasuite
Re: My First Semester University Result by phemmyfour: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

The higher you go, the tougher it becomes......brace up for the challenges ahead
Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

He can’t bro..

If you want to give him money, you can reduce it to 2.1..

Don't project your lack of ability on others and use it to spoil their opportunities man. If a 2.1 is all you're capable of achieving then say so right here and don't involve me in it.

Our goals and opportunities are different so don't say I'm not capable of graduating with a first. Maybe you're not sha...

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Aklee4994(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Samfloxin:
Please how can this result that is filled with E give you such GPA? Or are my eyes deceiving me? It is impossible for this result I am seeing here to give you such GPA.Your result is terrible
Those E Na excellent assuming he has E in the 4 unit course that result should be a first class honor like 4.6 but keep it up 👍 @Newman20
Re: My First Semester University Result by Asour: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes that's because brain boxed people go for more challenging courses. Law is just a theoritcal course with some big big grammatical terms and how to apply them, nothing challenging.

Theoretical physics is also Theoretical.

Maths is also Theoretical.

This doesn't make them easy.
Re: My First Semester University Result by sync(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Calm down
You are still in 100L and this is just your first exam for goodness sakes. De play

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
sync:
Calm down
You are still in 100L and this is just your first exam for goodness sakes. De play

The next result is coming out soon and luck plays a lesser role over 2 semesters than just one.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by GeneralPula: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

Don't project your lack of ability on others and use it to spoil their opportunities man. If a 2.1 is all you're capable of achieving then say so right here and don't involve me in it.

Our goals and opportunities are different so don't say I'm not capable of graduating with a first. Maybe you're not sha...
Okay bro. I’m wishing you well..

I’ll also gift you 200k if you make a first class..

Mention me then..

One love..

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Yoighaman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

Done. I hope 500k is still worth something by the time I graduate though.

That's why I used the phrase "at least N500K" and "could be way higher".
Re: My First Semester University Result by Oblivion34: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.

Law not Lawma
Re: My First Semester University Result by Yoighaman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
princeemma69:

Bro what of me? I am in 100L studying Economics in UNN. Can I joined in the challenge?

Kindly join the challenge. I promise you too. AT LEAST N500K (could be way higher).

Please note, First class 4.5 and above, not Second class upper (2.1)

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

Taaaaaah..

U de law?

Na una drag babes for sch pass
Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Okay bro. I’m wishing you well..

I’ll also gift you 200k if you make a first class..

Mention me then..

One love..

One love man. 🙏🏾

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.