Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My First Semester University Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester University Result (43278 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019 / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester University Result by chelsea1116(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: My First Semester University Result by goslowgoslow(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

Semester GPA: 4.40
Current CGPA: 4.40

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

My course of study is Law.
Why you carry ur results come here na we dey sponsor you? 😜😜
Re: My First Semester University Result by FalseProphet1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Ehnnn? If e easy, why you nor go read Law? undecided

Don't say what you don't know. Let's not attract curses to ourselves. kiss
Law is easy, it just involves craming. Enter engineering where you'll use 3 sheets to solve one question and you'll understand better.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by goslowgoslow(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.
Law is an easy course ke? Where u get that one?
Re: My First Semester University Result by grandlexuz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Ehnnn? If e easy, why you nor go read Law? undecided

Don't say what you don't know. Let's not attract curses to ourselves. kiss

The average Nigerian. Curses you say...
Re: My First Semester University Result by Lashist(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How am I spreading misinformation with this now? You could just disagree
Lol...abeg what did you actually study in school?? cheesy what did you study and where did you graduate from? I'm asking because not only are you a nuisance, you are also very shallow minded
Re: My First Semester University Result by goslowgoslow(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

Does that mean it might be easy in other universities since you said "your university"
Re: My First Semester University Result by Lashist(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which one is curses here again, na WA ooo. Well, i studied a more challenging course.
Abeg what more challenging course did you study and in what school??
Re: My First Semester University Result by goslowgoslow(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Law is easy, it just involves craming. Enter engineering where you'll use 3 sheets to solve one question and you'll understand better.

This I have seen.
Oga liv that story! There is no course that is easy one might only be more difficult than the other. I studied engineering mind you.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Yoighaman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

Well done bro. and more power to your elbow.

I promise you at least N500K (could be way higher) if you graduate with a first class.

Please bookmark this post and remind me later.

Best wishes.

6 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by finallybusy: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Thread for children. I’m out.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Alvin007: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.
Say ‘No’ to drugs.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Does that mean it might be easy in other universities since you said "your university"

It means I haven't experienced LAW in other universities so I can't speak for the difficulty of their courses over there.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Komu1048(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

If to say I got something like dis during my sch days. I for no turn painter. Chemistry badass course
Re: My First Semester University Result by Angel55555(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122179669]Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.[/quote
Lol
Re: My First Semester University Result by Jokkarm2: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please my humble advice, as you are striving hard to graduate, build a good and productive relationship because it will help you to succeed fast unless you are rich home.

the friends you make in school can determine your future. i am a witness

6 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by JoshTim: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

5As, 2Bs, 1D....you try
Re: My First Semester University Result by Angel55555(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
folake4u:

Omo. I'm even shocked someone is saying Law is easy.

For where?? shocked shocked
It's easy for those who are not studying it lol

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by michoim(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice one. Keep the focus and hard work, and you will easily break into First class at higher levels. Congratulations!!!
Re: My First Semester University Result by imagrg(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Law is a good Course but not a difficult one to study. It's not so cheap but full of logic.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
that is good.
Try and work harder to graduate with your dreamt CGPA

The best class to build up a correct CGPA is in the 100level cos it gets harder up the ladder.

God bless you, OP you see this statement take am wella, bkos I can promise you if you get anything like 3.5 any semester, forget about first class. You go get 4.** But not 4.5.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Vado2: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's like a cruise course, like freestyling with your book. You won't be drained

Although I wouldn't say law is an easy subject, it is a sophisticated philosophy, like advanced Philosophy, Aside its noble nature. Law is incredibly simple when compared to the sciences. All of it revolves around cramming pages and chapters of books. The same cant be said about fields of study in the sciences such as applied mathematics, mechanical engineering, industrial chemistry, and architecture. Problem-solving efforts may drive you insane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by Gurakel123: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Chisos with all the Es na 4:40 them give you shocked
That means if for say i dey Lasu na first class i go graduate with oooo….I’m wowed

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Basalt(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:

Lol, I didn't even think of that sef. Probably cause I haven't been posting regularly in a while. I'll make sure to create a new thread in the diary section and link back to this one.

Amen. That first class I'm hoping for will come out eventually.

Should we tell him? cheesy
Re: My First Semester University Result by Elliotwaveforec: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
My school Banking and finance - 1998.

E for Elective o; Gns 101 - Use of English; Gns 102 History of Lagos, statistics, etc are all general courses; if things haven't changed.

I really enjoyed GNS 102 teaching us the history of Lagos with the Aromires, Idejos, Olumegbons etc.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Farid24224(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
I went from 2.17 GPA last semester to 3.43 GPA
And I study hard before.. Many won't understand I did but I later discovered that I do study wrongly and less effective..
Re: My First Semester University Result by TUTU147: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Your results is ok, you pass all your core course very well even the elective.Dont mind people telling your law is not a challenging course, science is the easiest course because it has formula unlike law, english, literature and history.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Arabk25: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kaido:

I'm really confused on how he got a 4+/5.0 GPA and not something like 2.01/5.0 with such a horrendous result.

I probably graduated from a wrong school. ☹️

Omo I thought am the only seeing this. The school I graduated from this result can only give you at least 2.20 or 2.50 maximum

Well to me opinion differs, to me law is easy. I studied Industrial Physics. Futo
Re: My First Semester University Result by Angel55555(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

You're doing well so far, but I feel it's early for something like this, considering the fact that you're yet to start or finish 200lv. Faculty of Law is an unforgiving place, I wish you "good" luck in your studies.
Re: My First Semester University Result by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

You are a lasuite, this is a good result. Keep it up!
And goodluck in your on-going exams.
Re: My First Semester University Result by Babastrong(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Newman20 post=122179638]Hello

My course of study is Law.[ Posting your results/CGPA Looks childish to me. Village people are also on nairaland. Be cautioned.]
Re: My First Semester University Result by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Eng 107 as a lawyer...? I'd simply employ you if you don't broaden your vocabulary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.