Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? (2215 Views)

Does God Exist? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Over 8.7 millions of people in all the countries of the world believe this and they are envied in their society just as you're often disturbed each time you come across us.
So if you're sure it's all lies why disturbing your brains after all you don't even believe in any religion around you which makes all the people around you claiming God exists liars.
So why has this particular one grabbed you really hard like this? cheesy

jaephoenix:

Do you mind stuffing this JW narrative where the sun don't shine? Its getting boring. Even a baby knows you're lying
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Reread this trash and ask yourself if it makes sense

Of course you are unintelligent, so it is expected that what you can not counter, you would call thrash.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:

When i said 'kid', i meant the period at which i could read the Bible and figure out its contradictions...

And I say you could not think these things. A devil sold it to you and because of your secret wish "no God", you swallowed it up.

We all experienced the same thing you saw when a person reads the Bible growing up, and the truth we experience was "we did not understand it"

Just when we thought we got something, poof it went and we we were left with confusion and lack of understanding.

Not one of us thought contradiction. We all had "I didn't understand"

And that is the same experience the innocent children are having even today, until a devil comes to tell them "there is no God, the Bible is contradictory" on top of their lack of understanding or bad understanding and their secret wish of No God.

That is why Christ Said "be like little children".

Starlight252:

You never bothered to empathise with my cause, yet, you say i'm "condemned".

It is people like you who make growing minds feel ashamed of asking questions regarding their observations...

Perhaps i never wanted Jehovah since his book is full of contradictions -truths and lies- but[b] i want God i.e the very Origin of Existence..[/b].

I am not annoyed with your disparaging response; it is simply an expression of your beliefs.

Peace.

I believe I have crossed swords with you before and I felt you are a God hater hence my posture but since you say you are trying to search for God, then I apologise.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please answer the question sir

Which conclusion suits your understanding? A Creator or Accident?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And I say you could not think these things. A devil sold it to you and because of your secret wish "no God", you swallowed it up.

We all had "I didn't understand"

I felt you are a God hater hence my posture but since you say you are trying to search for God, then I apologise.

It seems you were within me when those questions i had were conceived, hence, your assertion, "a devil sold it and because of your secret wish, no God, you swallowed it up".

Do not assert that WE all never understood. My questions were uncaged when i turned 18.

If an atheist engages you, you get angry and lash out because your belief system is, to you, being overturned.
If the atheist lashes out for the same reason you did, you conclude a/the "devil" is involved.

Now i said "i want God i.e the origin of existence" and you immediately coat your engaging stance with a friendly tone.

I forsook religion because of hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is sickening to me.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Vladcmr:

Sometimes in His infinite mercies ,God give some people a glimpse of what is hereafter or should I say the afterlife and are then commanded to share to the world.
What if I call you right now and tell you god sent me glimpses of what happened at creation, and proceeded to tell some cocky story. Would you believe me, yes or no? And give me reasons for either answer

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just crying over what has nothing to do with you!
Punishing members based on the laws each and everyone of them all agreed upon before becoming a member of the society and news that something (that's common in other places) also affects them.
Which of the two is really a cause for concern if you're not just a miscreant?
Anyone is free to join or leave the group after all the ratio of JWs to non JWs on this planet is 1-1000 if JWs in any country shun a person 999 persons are there to replace each JW around you.
So you're just a lawless miscreant disturbing your brains over what has nothing to do with you! smiley
Which of what? undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Over 8.7 millions of people in all the countries of the world believe this [b]and they are envied in their society [/b]just as you're often disturbed each time you come across us.
So if you're sure it's all lies why disturbing your brains after all you don't even believe in any religion around you which makes all the people around you claiming God exists liars.
So why has this particular one grabbed you really hard like this? cheesy

This cracked me up so bad grin grin
Max, you really should try your hand in comedy whenever this Jw business goes south cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course you are unintelligent, so it is expected that what you can not counter, you would call thrash.
SMH
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Which conclusion suits your understanding? A Creator or Accident?
Is that your answer to the question? Are you sure you understand it? Ok lemme rehash.
1. Since you are sure the universe was created
A. Which god created it?
B. What's your evidence?

2. If your god was not created, and thus existed since the beginning , why couldn't the universe exist since beginning ?

I’m tired of repeating this questions. You'll now dodge and reappear in another thread, saying the same rubbish
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:

It seems you were within me when those questions i had were conceived, hence, your assertion, "a devil sold it and because of your secret wish, no God, you swallowed it up".

Do not assert that WE all never understood. My questions were uncaged when i turned 18.

If an atheist engages you, you get angry and lash out because your belief system is, to you, being overturned.
If the atheist lashes out for the same reason you did, you conclude a/the "devil" is involved.

Now i said "i want God i.e the origin of existence" and you immediately coat your engaging stance with a friendly tone.

Looks like you haven't engaged that dude before? Listen, he's a militant Christian, then type that wanna kill anybody that has a contrary view to his. Muslims, atheists, other Christians(that don't agree with his view). Its really a good thing Nigeria banned guns, else…

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:
..Do not assert that WE all never understood. My questions were uncaged when i turned 18.

And the question I put to you is "Where did those kind of question come from?

Go and check. It never came from you, because it is a very unnatural question.

The only reason you knew about it was because devils said so especially a person you admire eg movie stars, music stars and follow-follow syndrome.

Those things never came from you and of course you had read the Bible before you were 18 but those questions never came.

Starlight252:
If the atheist lashes out for the same reason you did, you conclude a/the "devil" is involved..

Atheists are devils and all of them that I have gone against have openly shown and admitted it. And none of you corrects them when they lashed out on God or on Christians. What is good for the left hand is good for the right hand.

And as APC must be crazy to think that PDP will never antagonize it, so it is for any Christian to expect that an atheist will be his friend.

Starlight252:

In other words, I should not have trusted that your words were true, meaning, you are a liar like all atheists are or I should never have given you the reasonable respect due to you because of your reasonable comment.

So tell me, are you not the sick lying hypocrite who should never be trusted by anyone?

See, how you have proven why you atheists are evil and should not receive any good thing.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is that your answer to the question? Are you sure you understand it? Ok lemme rehash.
A. Which god created it?
B. What's your evidence?

2. If your god was not created, and thus existed since the beginning , why couldn't the universe exist since beginning ?

I’m tired of repeating this questions. You'll now dodge and reappear in another thread, saying the same rubbish

For your level of understanding, the whole world jumped into existence by accident
So settle with that
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Looks like you haven't engaged that dude before? Listen, he's a militant Christian, then type that wanna kill anybody that has a contrary view to his. Muslims, atheists, other Christians(that don't agree with his view). Its really a good thing Nigeria banned guns, else…

He would have made a zealous Crusader.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The only reason you knew about it was because devils said so especially a person you admire eg movie stars, music stars and follow-follow syndrome.

Those things never came from you and of course you had read the Bible before you were 18 but those questions never came.

I find it tiring to type on my device. Everything i know can be extracted from the view below.

Before any other identification, i am identified as a human. This realisation guides my relation with my fellow humans... Thus, to me, any other identification that seeks to put a bridge among us is not worth my interest and participation...

Consider the implications of this view and align with it if you deem it good for you and good for us.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which of what? undecided

Punishing members based on the laws each and everyone of them all agreed upon before becoming a member of the society and news that something (that's common in other places) also affects them.
smiley
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

This cracked me up so bad grin grin
Max, you really should try your hand in comedy whenever this Jw business goes south cheesy

Comedy is excitement nah and what we're preaching is called the "GOOD NEWS"

So it should excite the listener it's either you find it really good or you detest it or laugh it off either way we mean no harm! smiley
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:

I find it tiring to type on my device. Everything i know can be extracted from the view below.

Before any other identification, i am identified as a human. This realisation guides my relation with my fellow humans... Thus, to me, any other identification that seeks to put a bridge among us is not worth my interest and participation...

Consider the implications of this view and align with it if you deem it good for you and good for us.

Peace.

And every human being is identified by many things including their interests and they speak and behave according to their interests.

And there would be disputes arising from these interests; everyone knows this so this is not an issue.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by efficiencie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Heroicvic:
Is there God ?
Apart from the holy book can you prove this?
Which is the true religion Muslim or christian?
Is there heaven or hell where bad people go?
Lastly Nothing like karma 💯

Yes. Die. The moment you die you will have definitive proof that God exists. The only problem with this approach is that it will be too late for this proof to be of any help to you.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Atheists are devils and all of them that I have gone against have openly shown and admitted it. And none of you corrects them when they lashed out on God or on Christians. What is good for the left hand is good for the right hand.

And as APC must be crazy to think that PDP will never antagonize it, so it is for any Christian to expect that an atheist will be his friend.

In other words, I should not have trusted that your words were true, meaning, you are a liar like all atheists are or I should never have given you the reasonable respect due to you because of your reasonable comment.

So tell me, are you not the sick lying hypocrite who should never be trusted by anyone?

See, how you have proven why you atheists are evil and should not receive any good thing.
Lawag3
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

For your level of understanding, the whole world jumped into existence by accident
So settle with that
Aren't you dizzy from dodging questions?
Answer the question and lets move on. I have more questions when you're done.
A. Which god created it?
B. What's your evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:

He would have made a zealous Crusader.
At least I would appreciate a smart zealous crusader. He's just dumber than a brick wall
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

smiley
Doesn't make sense. Maybe you should rephrase
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Comedy is excitement nah and what we're preaching is called the "GOOD NEWS"

So it should excite the listener it's either you find it really good or you detest it or laugh it off either way we mean no harm! smiley
How are people envious of JWs?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
efficiencie:

Yes. Die. The moment you die you will have definitive proof that God exists. The only problem with this approach is that it will be too late for this proof to be of any help to you.
What if you were serving the wrong god? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by efficiencie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

What if you were serving the wrong god? cheesy

Na when we die we go know nau. Who nor know go know. Whether God dey or e nor dey we go know. Whether na Allah oh or na Trinity we go know. Na to fess die. Only that once you die laidis na to accept your fate because e go dey too late.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
efficiencie:

Na when we die we go know nau. Who nor know go know. Whether God dey or e nor dey we go know. Whether na Allah oh or na Trinity we go know. Na to fess die. Only that once you die laidis na to accept your fate because e go dey too late.
Yup. Peace be to you
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
If you seek it with all your heart, you will find what you seek... But be careful what you seek.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Aren't you dizzy from dodging questions?
Answer the question and lets move on. I have more questions when you're done.
A. Which god created it?
B. What's your evidence?

The universe and life with all the cycles and designs including your brain is a product of accident right?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The universe and life with all the cycles and designs including your brain is a product of accident right?

It seems you're still pushing this false dichotomy about creation.

He asked you 2 very simple questions. Which god created the universe.. and your proof for such claims.

Why not address the questions, rather than trying to push a false dichotomy, or making reference to things existing by "accident" which is clearly not what he was talking about

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Starlight252:

There are many like us out there but various mechanisms keep their inquisitiveness suppressed... When you speak out, you get ostracized. I am being ostracized....

I'm sad.
I hope i find my true identity. My true home. My real self.

Unfortunately we live in a society where criticizing beliefs like the ones found in religion or even asking questions is frowned upon.

I sympathize with you on the problems you've experienced in regards to your faith.. or should i say the lack thereof.

If there are any questions in regards to religion you'd like to discuss, feel free to ask them on here.

There are quite a good number of freethinkers, as well as people from other faiths that can help you find possible answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

How are people envious of JWs?

Just as you and most people like you kept coming up with lots of threads and post about JWs! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? / Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why / Do Atheists Experience Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.