Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? (2235 Views)

Does God Exist? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The universe and life with all the cycles and designs including your brain is a product of accident right?
1. Since you are sure the universe was created
A. Which god created it?
B. What's your evidence?

2. If your god was not created, and thus existed since the beginning , why couldn't the universe exist since beginning ?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just as you and most people like you kept coming up with lots of threads and post about JWs! smiley
So if I come up with JW threads, that means I envy them? grin
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if I come up with JW threads, that means I envy them? grin
Ọmọ as an atheist you're just envying faithful people that's why you're (most) active on the religion section of a forum that has lots of sections! cheesy

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2023
[i][/i]
Wilgrea7:

It seems you're still pushing this false dichotomy about creation.

He asked you 2 very simple questions. Which god created the universe.. and your proof for such claims.

Why not address the questions, rather than trying to push a false dichotomy, or making reference to things existing by "accident" which is clearly not what he was talking about

I give him and leave him and YOU, the one that makes sense to your level of understanding as you don't believe in God
Again, the universe arose by accident
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by LottiOk: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
What a time to be alive shocked

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by cornelboy(f): 2:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The world jumped into existence by chance
Hahahaha 😂😂
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2023
LottiOk:

What a time to be alive shocked

Time is running out.
Seek the knowledge of God if you want to be saved out of this crooked generation. Matthew 24:34
Only politicians do attack or support those attacking people for religious reasons, servants of God don't hurt anyone we visit you as a neighbor {Matthew 10:11-13} and if you say "no" we will take our leave peacefully.
So whether you worship or not it's between you and God, when He is ready to flush out all evildoers we would have played our own part visiting to warn you! Ezekiel 3:17-19 smiley
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Unfortunately we live in a society where criticizing beliefs like the ones found in religion or even asking questions is frowned upon.

I sympathize with you on the problems you've experienced in regards to your faith.. or should i say the lack thereof.

There are quite a good number of freethinkers, as well as people from other faiths that can help you find possible answers to your questions.

Thanks for your concern. I have decided to live a life of peace and love. I have also decided to embrace the material side effects that come with this state of mind...

I am tired of arguments and intolerance. The various views regarding existence is incapable of changing the core reality of it. With this in mind, LOVE is enough for me.

Nevertheless, there are many things i do need but do not know, and by implication, do not have. When i have the time and resources to seek answers, i shall seek them...
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Heroicvic:

Nothing of such when we're first born

All of these Identities are given to us by our parents or guardian

I'm confused

But what I'm sure of is there's no karma
You can't convince me otherwise

For every action, there's a corresponding reaction. If that's what the gurus call karma, then they may be correct.

It doesn't necessarily mean the reaction would be retribution or whatever. The point is, there'll be a reaction after every action, simple.

You understand now?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
There's no God but imagination of what we believe in

And from where does this imagination emarges?

What in your opinion do you think a god should be, Mr headmaster?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Heroicvic:

Science states otherwise

And you believe science or anyone has all the answers?

What does the word God represent to you?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Heroicvic:

Seconded
And karma too, this karma is just spun around by religious bodies to keep the world at check using our conscience

The Order Factions use many things karma included to keep things in check.

Are you an advocate for chaos?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Someone asks for evidence of Yahweh outside the bible, and you instantly procede to quote copiously from the same Bible. Whoa
2. What god are you talking about specifically? Flying Spaghetti Monster?
3. There is no true religion.
There is only a Way of Salvation, which is only found in the Noodly Limbs of the Flying Spaghetti Monster .
All religions are either Satan or human inspired. Hence, whoever is made proselyte in them is made to believe theirs only is the right religion. That is why religion will only make you an hypocrite.
4. Yes.
There is a place of rest for the souls who are found worthy to return to Flying Spaghetti Monster .
And there is a place where defiled souls are banished to, till the Pasta King returns.

5. Karma might be termed vengeance. But if Flying Spaghetti Monster did not permit it, you'd see the wicked flourish all their lives. Though, their wickedness we'll be requited of them, but that does not spare their seeds an escape from what their 'fathers' had done. Vengeance might be slow, but it might come.

What cynicism... SMH

Using the FSM makes you sound crazy. Read what you wrote yourself.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Science doesn't believe we were created

What a joke. Science doesn't believe?

What kinda talk is science doesn't believe?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Heroicvic:

Guess there's no one who can answer the question without referring to their qoran or bible

What if you being a Christian is wrong all these while and the Muslim are right, does it all Christian are all going to hell? Or vice versa

Okay if I'm neutral will I still go to hell ?
Which kain wahala be this

You dey worry too much grin

Just remain neutral. But I doubt you currently are, especially with opening a thread like this.
You're definitely on your way to being truly neutral grin
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Maynman: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
correctguy101:

What’s wrong with that kinda talk?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Outside the Bible, common sense shows that there is a Creator. For me, the evidence is in creation, the Bible, our spiritual consciousness (religion), conscience, intelligence, consciousness, prayer, etc. Science tells us that there are laws that guided the material universe. You want us to believe laws have no law giver? They tell us that everything in the natural world is a marvel of design but you want us to accept that these designs have no designer. It is. Ok
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The world jumped into existence by chance
I have asked you this question on countless threads but you turn around and run each time.
Which god created the world and how do we know its specifically your favorite skydaddy? If the world was created why can't your sky daddy be created too? How can a god so perfect and intelligent not be created
This is the point you turn Ghost Mode

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have asked you this question on countless threads but you turn around and run each time.
Which god created the world and how do we know its specifically your favorite skydaddy? If the world was created why can't your sky daddy be created too? How can a god so perfect and intelligent not be created
This is the point you turn Ghost Mode
. Keep asking the same stupid questions when you can't dispute the evidence. As your level of understanding tells you that everything came by accident. Intelligence indeed
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is full dustbin sold by devils. Every normal person knows that any new country and news paper which starts up today will still give the same news report as all the other newspapers older than it and they will not be copying from them. So, you are talking absolute nonsense.
What has this trash gotta do with Bible copying stories from Epic of Gilgamesh? undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Saying "you do not have a point" is not a counter, which clearly means you had no counter to give.

Secondly, Change of post/off point! The topic is not "who enjoy the most" but the presence of hell. Again, no counter.
Lol. Epic Dtruthspeaker
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And the question I put to you is "Where did those kind of question come from?

Go and check. It never came from you, because it is a very unnatural question.

The only reason you knew about it was because devils said so especially a person you admire eg movie stars, music stars and follow-follow syndrome.

Those things never came from you and of course you had read the Bible before you were 18 but those questions never came.

Atheists are devils and all of them that I have gone against have openly shown and admitted it. And none of you corrects them when they lashed out on God or on Christians. What is good for the left hand is good for the right hand.

And as APC must be crazy to think that PDP will never antagonize it, so it is for any Christian to expect that an atheist will be his friend.

In other words, I should not have trusted that your words were true, meaning, you are a liar like all atheists are or I should never have given you the reasonable respect due to you because of your reasonable comment.

So tell me, are you not the sick lying hypocrite who should never be trusted by anyone?

See, how you have proven why you atheists are evil and should not receive any good thing.
Lawag3
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
efficiencie:

Yes. Die. The moment you die you will have definitive proof that God exists. The only problem with this approach is that it will be too late for this proof to be of any help to you.
What if you were serving the wrong god all this while
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ as an atheist you're just envying faithful people that's why you're (most) active on the religion section of a forum that has lots of sections! cheesy
So if I'm active in religion section then I envy theists? Ok. Don't let me see you in any Muslim thread

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
correctguy101:

And you believe science or anyone has all the answers?

What does the word God represent to you?
Science has some of the answers, not all. Religion definitely doesn't have any

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
correctguy101:

What cynicism... SMH

Using the FSM makes you sound crazy. Read what you wrote yourself.
Yup. I intentionally use it to make the guy look dumb
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Maybe I used the wrong term.
Science has evidence that we didn't pop into existence
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Outside the Bible, common sense shows that there is a Creator. For me, the evidence is in creation, the Bible, our spiritual consciousness (religion), conscience, intelligence, consciousness, prayer, etc. Science tells us that there are laws that guided the material universe. You want us to believe laws have no law giver? They tell us that everything in the natural world is a marvel of design but you want us to accept that these designs have no designer. It is. Ok
Who designed this very intelligent designer? Its too intelligent to just pop into existence

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:
. Keep asking the same stupid questions when you can't dispute the evidence. As your level of understanding tells you that everything came by accident. Intelligence indeed
Yes. If your sky daddy can come by accident, so can the world

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by xproducer: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Heroicvic:
Is there God ?
Apart from the holy book can you prove this?
Which is the true religion Muslim or christian?
Is there heaven or hell where bad people go?
Lastly Nothing like karma 💯

====

Just take a serious look at yourself and everything around you in this world and beyond it!

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened." - Romans 1:18-21
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yup. I intentionally use it to make the guy look dumb

I see.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by correctguy101(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Science has some of the answers, not all. Religion definitely doesn't have any

What makes you so sure?

There's truth in everything, even in an obvious lie.. cool cry

If you know, you know. If you don't know, nothing I say will change that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Sin - 50 Cent / The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God / Who Is The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.