Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? (2217 Views)

Does God Exist? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Heroicvic:

I've always knew I wasn't the only person

There are many like us out there but various mechanisms keep their inquisitiveness suppressed... When you speak out, you get ostracized. I am being ostracized....

I'm sad.
I hope i find my true identity. My true home. My real self.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Heroicvic(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Starlight252:

There are many like us out there but various mechanisms keep their inquisitiveness suppressed... When you speak out, you get ostracized. I am being ostracized....

I'm sad.
I hope i find my true identity. My true home. My real self.

Religion has done more harm than good in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Heroicvic:

My point exactly
Religion don't want you thinking on some issue
They just term it mysterious or supernatural

It's false religions that doesn't want you to think outside what you learned from them but in pure worship we challenge all other schools of thought because we have the absolute truth! smiley

Our God promised a lot of things but what really baffles me about this God is how His words do come through PERFECTLY.

Surely i could have become an atheist after leaving Islam because i attended so many other religious gatherings and i discovered it's all the same not until i found JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

This group has it all if you seriously want to know the truth.

For instance their God promised that no other religion will beat them. When talking about the true God most religionists only relate with existing religions by pointing to what others does instead of telling you why what they're doing is the best. So with that JWs beat all others that's why they confidently walk up to anyone to preach! Isaiah 54:17
The most irrefutable evidence that our God is the one and only true God is what He said in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3, in that prophecy God promised that before He comes to destroy false religions people from all races throughout the earth will come together to study His word, they will put their trust in God's word, use it to teach themselves and it will help them to resolve all their racial disparities among themselves, they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their gathering and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again!

Today! Today!! Today!!! Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling this globally. They have preached in virtually all the countries of the world including the most racial nations and infused in those that listened to them the love of mankind instead of allowing politics to lead them into hating their neighbours JWs have killed politics within them. Zephaniah 3:9

If not for this group it's really difficult to convince me that a God exists somewhere! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2023
jaephoenix:
2. Actually, Christianity copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh and other ancient scrolls. Islam copied from Christianity...

That is full dustbin sold by devils. Every normal person knows that any new country and news paper which starts up today will still give the same news report as all the other newspapers older than it and they will not be copying from them. So, you are talking absolute nonsense.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

You don't have a point
Evil people enjoy the most

Saying "you do not have a point" is not a counter, which clearly means you had no counter to give.

Secondly, Change of post/off point! The topic is not "who enjoy the most" but the presence of hell. Again, no counter.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2023
jaephoenix:
2. Actually, Christianity copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh and other ancient scrolls. Islam copied from Christianity
1. Care to point to the particular portions of the Epic of Gilgamesh that were copied? I would very much like to explore this claim further is why. undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

If you're born into Buddhist temple
You won't reason like this

Buddhist believe in Supreme beings, so, they are the same. You just want to hang on to your delusions.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Starlight252:

This question has always been on my mind since i was a kid. I grew up actively in church but no one could give me an answer...

That's a lie. No kid can dream to ask this rubbish.

It was a devil who sold it to you and you bought it because you did not want God in the first place and are looking for how you could be free of Him.

And that is why you have already condemned yourself even before anyone tells you, you are condemned.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Starlight252: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It was a devil who sold it to you and you bought it because you did not want God in the first place and are looking for how you could be free of Him.

And that is why you have already condemned yourself even before anyone tells you, you are condemned.

When i said 'kid', i meant the period at which i could read the Bible and figure out its contradictions...

You never bothered to empathise with my cause, yet, you say i'm "condemned".

It is people like you who make growing minds feel ashamed of asking questions regarding their observations...

Perhaps i never wanted Jehovah since his book is full of contradictions -truths and lies- but i want God i.e the very Origin of Existence...

I am not annoyed with your disparaging response; it is simply an expression of your beliefs.

Peace.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Vladcmr: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:
Is there God ?
Apart from the holy book can you prove this?
Which is the true religion Muslim or christian?
Is there heaven or hell where bad people go?
Lastly Nothing like karma 💯

Checkout this Youtube channels
1 Randy Kay ministries (Youtube)
2 Deep Believer (YouTube)
3 witnessing Heaven (youtube)

You can also check out bill wiese, Jim Woodford, Jesse duplantis, Howard Storm ( a former atheist)

Finally go to the website www.nderf.org

I will be praying for you ,Jesus Christ loves you and He wants you .He is as real , more real than you can ever imagine.

God loves you, I pray you give your life to Christ contact me after watching the videos I hope it touches you.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Vladcmr:

â–  Checkout this Youtube channels
You can also check out bill wiese, Jim Woodford, Jesse duplantis, Howard Storm ( a former atheist) Finally go to the website www.nderf.org I will be praying for you ,Jesus Christ loves you and He wants you .He is as real , more real than you can ever imagine. God loves you, I pray you give your life to Christ contact me after watching the videos I hope it touches you.
1. Stop deceiving folks with your list of false teachers and false prophets abeg! undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Vladcmr: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop deceiving folks with your list of false teachers and false prophets abeg! undecided

I have only prayers for you Kobokunjie and I hope Christ is revealed to you before it is too late.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Vladcmr:
I have only prayers for you Kobokunjie and I hope Christ is revealed to you before it is too late.
God does not answer the prayer of sinners — He doesn't even answer their prayers of forgiveness either — meaning that so long as one remains a slave to sin, God is not going to answer one prayer. The prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to God meaning that unless one first gets rid of one's sin debt, one is bound to continue praying in vain, even if unto death. So, I suggest you shelve your prayers and get working instead on first becoming righteous so you do not continue to pray in vain abeg! undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you're someone having real pain each time you come across JWs but try to take good care of yourself because your hatred for truth won't lead you nowhere! smiley
Well, I have been posting clips of JWs hating on ex-JW and molesting their own children. You still haven't proven them to be lies apart from saying 'Everyone does it'
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

I'm not dismissing what I learnt
I'm just asking questions
Asking those questions are gonna land you into dismissing what you learnt

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
peter0071:
your choice , your stand.... my choice my stand...
Ok
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The world jumped into existence by chance
Please answer the question sir
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's false religions that doesn't want you to think outside what you learned from them but in pure worship we challenge all other schools of thought because we have the absolute truth! smiley

Our God promised a lot of things but what really baffles me about this God is how His words do come through PERFECTLY.

Surely i could have become an atheist after leaving Islam because i attended so many other religious gatherings and i discovered it's all the same not until i found JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

This group has it all if you seriously want to know the truth.

For instance their God promised that no other religion will beat them. When talking about the true God most religionists only relate with existing religions by pointing to what others does instead of telling you why what they're doing is the best. So with that JWs beat all others that's why they confidently walk up to anyone to preach! Isaiah 54:17
The most irrefutable evidence that our God is the one and only true God is what He said in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3, in that prophecy God promised that before He comes to destroy false religions people from all races throughout the earth will come together to study His word, they will put their trust in God's word, use it to teach themselves and it will help them to resolve all their racial disparities among themselves, they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their gathering and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again!

Today! Today!! Today!!! Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling this globally. They have preached in virtually all the countries of the world including the most racial nations and infused in those that listened to them the love of mankind instead of allowing politics to lead them into hating their neighbours JWs have killed politics within them. Zephaniah 3:9

If not for this group it's really difficult to convince me that a God exists somewhere! smiley

Do you mind stuffing this JW narrative where the sun don't shine? Its getting boring. Even a baby knows you're lying

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is full dustbin sold by devils. Every normal person knows that any new country and news paper which starts up today will still give the same news report as all the other newspapers older than it and they will not be copying from them. So, you are talking absolute nonsense.
Reread this trash and ask yourself if it makes sense
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Care to point to the particular portions of the Epic of Gilgamesh that were copied? I would very much like to explore this claim further is why. undecided

There are many copied concepts from the great flood to the Virgin birth.
There are only a handful of non-cuneiform references to Gilgamesh. The Flood narrative from the Gilgamesh Epic remains the most overt connection between the Hebrew Bible and the Mesopotamian epic narrative, some hundred years after it was first noted by George Smith. The Flood narrative within the biblical text is not, however, the only point of contact between the two works of ancient literature. The name of the heroic protagonist of the Gilgamesh Epic may be found in a text from the Dead Sea Scrolls known as The Book of Giants.
Check out more about it here
https://bibleinterp.arizona.edu/articles/influence-gilgamesh-bible

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

There are many copied concepts from the great flood to the Virgin birth.
There are only a handful of non-cuneiform references to Gilgamesh. The Flood narrative from the Gilgamesh Epic remains the most overt connection between the Hebrew Bible and the Mesopotamian epic narrative, some hundred years after it was first noted by George Smith. The Flood narrative within the biblical text is not, however, the only point of contact between the two works of ancient literature. The name of the heroic protagonist of the Gilgamesh Epic may be found in a text from the Dead Sea Scrolls known as The Book of Giants.
Check out more about it here
https://bibleinterp.arizona.edu/articles/influence-gilgamesh-bible
Again, Care to point to the particular portions of the Epic of Gilgamesh that were copied? I would very much like to explore this claim further is why. undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Vladcmr:

Checkout this Youtube channels

You can also check out bill wiese, Jim Woodford, Jesse duplantis, Howard Storm ( a former atheist)

Finally go to the website www.nderf.org

I will be praying for you ,Jesus Christ loves you and He wants you .He is as real , more real than you can ever imagine.

God loves you, I pray you give your life to Christ contact me after watching the videos I hope it touches you.
Do you have comprehension issues?
Dude was asking for proof outside the bible.
Sies! angry
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Care to point to the particular portions of the Epic of Gilgamesh that were copied? I would very much like to explore this claim further is why. undecided
Did you even read my excerpt and the links before running your mouth, kobo?
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you even read my excerpt and the links before running your mouth, kobo?
Na wao
I didn't ask for excerpts, did I? undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I didn't ask for excerpts, did I? undecided
You asked for the specific part. I told you about Virgin birth and flood, even gave you an excerpt and the link to read, because I can't list all of them here.
Yet you're still pestering me.
You well so?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Vladcmr: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you have comprehension issues?
Dude was asking for proof outside the bible.
Sies! angry

That is proof, the testimonies of those who had been there and have come back to share,what other proof can I give?
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by jaephoenix(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Vladcmr:

That is proof, the testimonies of those who had been there and have come back to share,what other proof can I give?
Testimonies of people that have been where? During creation?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Vladcmr: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Testimonies of people that have been where? During creation?

Sometimes in His infinite mercies ,God give some people a glimpse of what is hereafter or should I say the afterlife and are then commanded to share to the world.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Vladcmr:
â–  Sometimes in His infinite mercies ,God give some people a glimpse of what is hereafter or should I say the afterlife and are then commanded to share to the world.
That is a lie! God does not do things as you claim. He made it abundantly clear that it is only those who He is connected to that an benefit in any way from Him in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by orisa37: 2:16am On Apr 02, 2023
IGNORE THE ATHEIST.
THINK ABOUT SPIRITS.
Re: Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Well, I have been posting clips of JWs hating on ex-JW and molesting their own children. You still haven't proven them to be lies apart from saying 'Everyone does it'

You're just crying over what has nothing to do with you!
Punishing members based on the laws each and everyone of them all agreed upon before becoming a member of the society and news that something (that's common in other places) also affects them.
Which of the two is really a cause for concern if you're not just a miscreant?
Anyone is free to join or leave the group after all the ratio of JWs to non JWs on this planet is 1-1000 if JWs in any country shun a person 999 persons are there to replace each JW around you.
So you're just a lawless miscreant disturbing your brains over what has nothing to do with you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. / Eminent Christian Scientist (francis Collins) Explains The Evolution Of Humans / Rev. Chuks Ogbueli In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.