Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? (1030 Views)

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by ckc(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2007
been wondering if anything is wrong if a guy should fall for and secretly date a female neighbour without setting the tongues of other neighbours in the same compound wagging.Ur reactions pls!
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2007
No.

Unless the "tongue wagging" of the other neighbours bothers you, which it shouldn't.

Date away!
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by angelchi(f): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2007
i wnt advice u to.
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by moondust(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2007
asolutely nothing wrong wit it. so long as none of your folks catch u both making out on their beds
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by HolinessM: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2007
why not - na wa o - other neighbours dey mam d girl as well or what?
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by sammy6(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2007
That thing dey disrupt other parols
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by Sati(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2007
Don't let the euphoria of the start of a relationship cloud your thinking. You probably should ignore the neighbours but there are other issues you need to consider. Can you have your "alone" time when you wanna. are your folks cool with your intended partners folks. This is just a few

Don't get me wrong If she/he agrees to date you then she/he knows your inside out (so to speak) and that can create a very wonderful bond cos the person has seen you wen you wake up in the morning and still wants to date ya,

You know whats best for you
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by Anyhow(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
Ol boy nothing wrong with that at all, very easy anytime una wan see very easy. and that kind of quick action nothing pass am at all.
Re: Anything Wrong In 2 Neighbours Dating? by ginnie(f): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2007
I don't advice any girl to date a neibor cos when there's a problem in the r/ship, you may not be able to raise your head in the streets especially when your "lover" is flirting with another girl in that same area.

You'd wish you neva met him.

Talking from experience? YES!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Him Back / Serious Matter! / Why Do They Keep Coming Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.