Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People (38894 Views)

Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag / Aniomas And Ikwerre People Have Not Learned From History So Sad. / I Want To Find Out About Etche And Ikwerre People In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People by RedboneSmith(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2023
chrisxxx:

From your answer you have given a clean credence to my argument. Chimpanzees and Apes do not belong to the same class although they may look alike. This also applies to iron (although you said metal perhaps you lack peripheral knowledge of chemistry as good is also a metal) and gold. They are both metal but class apart.
I believe this settles it. Igbos and Ikwerres are not same people.

Wàhálà dey. My analogies went completely over your head. Chimpanzees are apes. Your biology is weak. I didn't mention iron in my example. I said metal. I know what I said. Again, the analogies went completely over your head.

I'll leave this question of Ikwerre vs Igbo here, because being an old timer here, I have grown very tired of the never-ending back and forth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) / Urhobo Wa Doo! Learn/share Urhobo Stuff Here / The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.