Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church (22424 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by ThePolemicist: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by PrayWills: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

No body can ever force me!

And church isn't a free entry and exit!

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!

Wiseman ✅
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by HellVictorinho7: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!
AM OBSERVING AND ASSESSING
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Newnas(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
sevo:
Watch how peter obi's name would be brought up In this conversation...
You brought it up and you're the only person who mentioned it on the first page.

The wicked run when no one chaseth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Wakins(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You keep taking excuses for this churches why they keep using your brain.

I was stranded.... And there was no vehicle to take me to the town and the only hope I had was the church..... I was denied access to sleep. What if I got attacked and killed?

I have many experiences with the church! And I can conclude that there is no love in the church!

In Nigeria, churches are built to collect from the people!

You can foolishly quote me again since you're not making use of your brain. Afterall, today's Sunday and your pastor needs your brain to wash and rinse.... Tomorrow you need to go out and talk about your pastor instead of God!
What if your mission was to steal their instruments

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by HellVictorinho7: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Wakins:

JESU! CHAI!

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
The "church's candidate" endorsed and backed the policy with his full chest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by PrayWills: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

I was stranded.... And there was no vehicle to take me to the town and the only hope I had was the church..... I was denied access to sleep. What if I got attacked and killed?

I have many experiences with the church! And I can conclude that there is no love in the church!

You can foolishly quote me again since you're not making use of your brain. Afterall, today's Sunday and your pastor needs your brain to wash and rinse.... Tomorrow you need to go out and talk about your pastor instead of God!

My bro, I walked out of four square last month. These people collected five offerings in a four hour service.

The last straw was Holy Communion offering, immediately I heard that, I jus collected house keys from my wife’s bag and walked out.

Once I pay my tithe via transfer, I don’t think I will ever go to a service again. There’s no love in the church, how will you stand on the altar and ask people to come give five times knowing fully well how things are hard, that’s callousness.

Jesus would have whipped them out of his fathers house, I’m sure!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Spicycat(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Abeg eeh, slawomir na our famous naira lander but em dey for cresh since 2months now

Owoo say make em mama arrange 150k but the poor woman no first get na, even money to use visit am for inside na war

Abeg make we help a brother

Ask for aza
Anything na something

What's the meaning of the word "cresh"?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by 123readygo: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Pmedia7787: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many churches got moniepoint POS for contributions....

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to church.

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!
This is the statement of a fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by greatiyk4u(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
sevo:
Watch how peter obi's name would be brought up In this conversation...

You just brought it in here?
Didn't you?
Go and rest joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by adenigga(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!
grin grin
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Kimo21(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're still taking that experience to heart..first of all in life nobody owes you anything....did you think of security reasons? Some people have have pretended to have had problems and then stole one or two things overnight..you dont know that particular churches experience..same thing happens with personal homes..

Again grow up I wonder how old you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Wakins:

Oga, that's a church!

Many churches don't keep their instrument in the auditorium after use....

And what wrong will that be? Aren't the pastors stealing from the people and promising them miracles?

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Kimo21(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Also just dont jump into any church expecting all of them are righteous research on the church before deciding to attend there fully

It's just like you saying every single person on this planet is a bad person because you had a bad experience with one or two people
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by ProtectMyMoney: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:

I'll blame the same God that brought me to this world without my permission

Point of correction...God did not bring you to this world...Your father Pissed you out without your permission...he could aswell have pissed on the floor

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Abeg eeh, slawomir na our famous naira lander but em dey for cresh since 2months now

Owoo say make em mama arrange 150k but the poor woman no first get na, even money to use visit am for inside na war

Ask for aza
Anything na something
How you take know? Abeg throw more light, how it take sup. Where em dey now?
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by porthouse7(f): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Ask for aza
Anything na something
no shi shi for the proud yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by system21: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2023
So people are still allowing themself to be scam by churches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by BarrElChapo(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Ask for aza
Anything na something

Which police station dem hold am, make we arrange free legal service for am ?

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Menclothing: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Be deceiving yourself nothing can stop church
Transfer people now pay more
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Handsum64: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Churches the biggest scam in recent years
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

They didn't miss you either .....your presence or absence doesn't affect the growth of the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by system21: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2023
PrayWills:

My bro, I walked out of four square last month. These people collected five offerings in a four hour service.

The last straw was Holy Communion offering, immediately I heard that, I jus collected house keys from my wife’s bag and walked out.

I pay my tithe via transfer, I don’t think I will ever go to a service again. There’s no love in the church, how will you stand on the altar and ask people to come give five times knowing fully well how things are hard, that’s callousness.

Jesus would have whipped them out of his fathers house, I’m sure!
You don't mean it😁😁😁 what did you inherit from the land of Israel that warrant you to be paying tithe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by iramure(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

My brother, that denial was a blessing in disguise and a firm testimony that most churches do not practise the love they preach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Chetas81(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Omooba77:

Nobody has ever forced you. Church is a free entry and exit.......
your quote said something about the so called church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by yomi007k(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2023
system21:

You don't mean it😁😁😁 what did you inherit from the land of Israel that warrant you to be paying tithe

They inherited ignorance. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How you take know? Abeg throw more light, how it take sup. Where em dey now?

Bros the gbege sup for upper, for 1 bar like that sha. Na em malee dey gist me as I go check am for house.

Bros em need help now as the take be so
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Emma1Oj(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2023
millionboi2:
Cashless or no cashless the church of God must moved on
one gulder spotted
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by iramure(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

There should be a law requesting religious organisations to pay tax

Pastors are cashing out
you are very correct. However, since such laws for now is non existent, it therefore means that you should educate as many people as possible you can on the dangers these very religious fraudsters pose to the sanity of upcoming generations... you can see how Nigerian pastors are messing themselves up and down. As for me, to hell with any pastor be it big or small.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.