Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church (22425 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by ogascomax: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

No body can ever force me!

And church isn't a free entry and exit!

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!

Na ignorant persons like you that liked your rubbish post. Because they didn't allow you to go and sleep there is now a problem. You don't even understand the place of church, it's not a sleeping ground but a place of worship.
You don't just expect church to be opened for you because you came with a story of been stranded na. Do you know how people have lose and people have been killed because of such things. What if the person was a criminal and police was looking for him. They are so many reasons why things like that are not done. After church service the church should be looked because it's the house of God and it's the way it is. There is no sentiment about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Chetas81(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Majority of the Nigeria citizens remain with religion but the same people called suspect
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Winters23: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many churches got moniepoint POS for contributions....

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to church.

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!

grin
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by flexyrule(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:

Na my home boy tetee

Anyhow na something

Access
S. G. N
The Slawormir I know would not be in jail because of 150k.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by OlujobaSamuel: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2023
EriMma1:
It didn't really have a negative effect on my own church as most people resolved to online offering and there were no glitches in bank transfers that period as the few times I did, it always went through .

For me, it was fairly bearable as I didn't get to feel the cash crunch that much cos I always go to meet the church for cash while I do a transfer of the money to the church s account. So it really helped me a lot and reduced the number of times I bought cash from the POS operators who were exploiting people that period.

Thank God for the Church for coming through for it's members that period.

I also suggested same idea to my church and it was accepted.
So many got relieved from cash wahala through that method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2023
ogascomax:

Na ignorant persons like you that liked your rubbish post. Because they didn't allow you to go and sleep there is now a problem. You don't even understand the place of church, it's not a sleeping ground but a place of worship.
You don't just expect church to be opened for you because you came with a story of been stranded na. Do you know how people have lose and people have been killed because of such things. What if the person was a criminal and police was looking for him. They are so many reasons why things like that are not done. After church service the church should be looked because it's the house of God and it's the way it is. There is no sentiment about it.

Mumu....

But I should keep donating to the church right?

A church is hous that accommodates people. Not only on Sundays but whenever you're in distress.

But they shut the door against you and opens it when they need your offerings and tithes....

You're very ignorant of the preachings of God!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2023
flexyrule:
The Slawormir I know would not be in jail because of 150k.

Bros forget ooh, na real matter

Em no dey outside as e take be so and anything wey em get, em mama no get the access.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by OlujobaSamuel: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!
You can't remember the last time you entered one, yet you know many got pos terminals?
Do you work for moniepoint?
Dey lie small small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by flexyrule(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:

Bros forget ooh, na real matter

Em no dey outside as e take be so and anything wey em get, em mama no get the access.
Bros. This your story no legit.

I Don ask my homeboy make e run background check on you.

But I will advise that you desist from using his name to solicit for funds here without adequate claims. This is tantamount to fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Omniknowest(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Kimo21:

Some churches can actually allow you sleep normally church is not a hotel or a place to pass the night...but you dont know the reason why that particular church didn't allow you then because of one church you get emotional for nothing?

Church is a free entry and exit meaning both saved and unsaved can go there..yes there are fake pastors and churches but dont becaus of one experience now talk like a little child.
But mosque is open for everybody
At anytime of the seasons

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by TooMuchStuff: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2023
flexyrule:

But I will advise that you desist from using his name to solicit for funds here without adequate claims. This is tantamount to fraud.

I smell a format....here

Scammers doing business as usual....

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by candidbabe(f): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Abeg eeh, slawomir na our famous naira lander but em dey for cresh since 2months now

Owoo say make em mama arrange 150k but the poor woman no first get na, even money to use visit am for inside na war

Abeg make we help a brother

Ask for aza
Anything na something

Pls what happened to swalomiir
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Church has been in existence before you were born and continue to exist after your death

Whether you go or not, it will continue to exist and expand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Themandator: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

See pauper ranting .....to calculate how irrelevant you are to the body of Christ , nobody has ever asked from the pulpit why they haven't seen you since you stopped

Meaning while you were there you were just one random face in the midst of important persons who others guarded their possessions against
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

No body can ever force me!

And church isn't a free entry and exit!

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!

Church na guest House?

Nigerians and their emotional blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

Church has been in existence before you were born and continue to exist after your death

Whether you go or not, it will continue to exist and expand

Because it was programmed to make people like you believe in things that doesn't exist .. while those who came with it to have you think differently is now coming to steal from you and be teaching you how to be gay and so on!
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

There should be a law requesting religious organisations to pay tax

Pastors are cashing out

Go and be pastor to catch out na

Sh..m
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

You can't remember the last time you entered one, yet you know many got pos terminals?
Do you work for moniepoint?
Dey lie small small

And you think I am living in an isolated places where I don't have neighbours to gist with ....

You get doings my guy!
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by flexyrule(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

I smell a format....here

Scammers doing business as usual....
Sir, when you say Scammers, are you in any way referring to me?
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

Church na guest House?

Nigerians and their emotional blackmail

Church isn't a bank to be collecting funds!
Also not a charity home too.....

If I can't get safed by the church why then should they collect money as offerings to keep expanding a building that can never accomdate people in times of need but only to accommodate more customers to keep donating money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Because it was programmed to make people like you believe in things that doesn't exist .. while those who came with it to have you think differently is now coming to steal from you and be teaching you how to be gay and so on!

Don't derail....

If you are an athiest, Don't hide, be bold and say it
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by BigYash: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

For your full life.. all d money you ever gave in church reach 3million? Abe stop the noise.. them no force you .. me sef no dey too go as before,cux I discovered that I am church myself . but no dey judge d pastors ,cux them no force anyone

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Church isn't a bank to be collecting funds!
Also not a charity home too.....

If I can't get safed by the church why then should they collect money as offerings to keep expanding a building that can never accomdate people in times of need but only to accommodate more customers to keep donating money!

And you were hiding under the pretense of seeking refuge, I see that your problem is how church fund is spent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by EriMma1: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I also suggested same idea to my church and it was accepted.
So many got relieved from cash wahala through that method

Correct!!!
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by bonnyhope: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2023
BigYash:
For your full life.. all d money you ever gave in church reach 3million? Abe stop the noise.. them no force you .. me sef no dey too go as before,cux I discovered that I am church myself . but no dey judge d pastors ,cux them no force anyone

3 ki...ni.....

That guy is an atheist who never stepped into church building and very quick to castigate

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Aboguede(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2023
flexyrule:

Bros if u no get something to donate abeg rest

No discourage people wey wan help

U know slawomir for real life? shocked
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by folake4u(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Before this cashless policy brouhaha, I was paying my tithe with the physical tithe card but now I do transfers. My church has embraced it now.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

And you were hiding under the pretense of seeking refuge, I see that your problem is how church fund is spent

You're a terrible person.

I told my experience with church... You said I shouldn't castigate the church because it's not a hotel and I said if it's not a hotel then it's not a bank.

You're now coming to tell me that I was pretending to seek refuse in the church.

You lots can go any length to defend those putting you in shackles!

You have all of today to kick your pastor's azzes as you wish!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.