Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church (22423 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by blaise26abj(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You must be so ignorant to come up with this excuse for your pastors...

There are lots of pastors 9ut there who are 0ractocing medical doctors or lawyers and other professionals as worship leaders. They make their earnings from there while they even donate to the church for upkeep of his father's vineyard.

If the church cannot accommodate a stranger, I wonder what they 0reach every Sunday? Because it seems to me that all they preach is giving to the church and not even giving to your neighbours as it should...

You just disvored how much your church is spending on diesel and how other lazy people are on salary because they work full time in the church.

If you follow the real definition of church and Christiandom, and the purpose of the religion, why it was formed. The disciples of Jesus Christ who began to gather to pass information to the people and how they meet people to preach to them and have them believe, you wouldn't be spitting saliva anyhow from your mouth instead of spitting senses from your brain.

You have zero sense . It’s your type that will say a full house wife is not doing any work . Church workers are Lazy people ? Your stupidity knows no bound .

You think pastoring is about going to the pulpit on Wednesday and sundays only ? they go for namings , burials , weddings , sorting family issues etc . Their work is full time . But it seems you have hatred for churches so there is no need to convince you otherwise .

You want to compare the world back then to now ? If you are saying all churches doors should be opened to strangers especially at night with the security situation in this country , Sense is extremely far from you .
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by olufikunayo640: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Very unnecessary hardship caused to innocent Nigerians. Whoever manipulatively forced this heartless policy on our Country, Heaven shall deal with. Very unnecessary hardship caused to innocent Nigerians. Whoever manipulatively forced this heartless policy on our Country, Heaven shall deal with....
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Successfulben: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
You be thief, that account number dey associated with you. You want use Slawomir head take cash out. When I see am online I go report you give am. Faceless thief.
Aboguede:

Bros forget ooh, na real matter

Em no dey outside as e take be so and anything wey em get, em mama no get the access.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Successfulben: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
You called him a pauper, he might be richer than you in real life. Someone is narrating his experiences with the church and you're calling him a pauper. You can decide to be an hypocrite and die in silence.
Themandator:

See pauper ranting .....to calculate how irrelevant you are to the body of Christ , nobody has ever asked from the pulpit why they haven't seen you since you stopped

Meaning while you were there you were just one random face in the midst of important persons who others guarded their possessions against
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Successfulben: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede and Slawomir both planned to frame up this false story. They both want to do joint cash out but God no gri. Anyways, people no go ever wise, most and not all Churches are cashing out all in the name of God. Pastors are sending their children abroad for education and living better than even the president of a country all because majority of my people lack wisdom. Any pastor that focuses on prosperity messages, does so to erroneously prepare the minds of the gullible/ignorant people to give and expect blessings from God. The truth is, you don't give to someone that you love with the hope of getting back not to talk of in double folds. I recently sent my father a token, does that mean that I should be expecting something huge in return from a man that has laboured and still labouring over me? You don't give to God because you want to be blessed, you give because you have been blessed.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:

I'll blame the same God that brought me to this world without my permission

Funny but deep
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by highflyer012020: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You keep taking excuses for this churches why they keep using your brain.

I was stranded.... And there was no vehicle to take me to the town and the only hope I had was the church..... I was denied access to sleep. What if I got attacked and killed?

I have many experiences with the church! And I can conclude that there is no love in the church!

In Nigeria, churches are built to collect from the people!

You can foolishly quote me again since you're not making use of your brain. Afterall, today's Sunday and your pastor needs your brain to wash and rinse.... Tomorrow you need to go out and talk about your pastor instead of God!

there are many reason why churches might not allow you to pass night in there premises.
1. do they know or can you be identified by the people there?
2. security reason.
have in mind, in the Church of Jesus Christ, we serve God Alimighty, through Jesus Christ by the Powers Of the Holy Ghost and not the Pastor . this will help you better.
thank you
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Nobodysboo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
When i don't have cash on hand, i don't go to church sometimes. I even did transfer of N200 for offering. Shame catch me
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Omooba77: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

No body can ever force me!

And church isn't a free entry and exit!

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!
Do you know how many Church properties have been lost under same guise? Also not sleeping in Church is a policy. A Pastor was killed by homeless. There was a case of someone who claimed he was on a journey years ago, one of the Parishes around Somolu allowed him in, unknown to them he has terminal sickness, he stayed more than 3 days because he claimed he couldn't locate the relative. He slept the night and never woke up. It became a police case. The only saving grace were medical reports found in his bag. The Church is not perfect, but way off better than your allegations.......
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes, but I think it is reducing. As one pastor put it many years ago '' Anointing without money is equal to annoyance.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by writeprof(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2023
JASONjnr:

This isn't the preachings we get from churches..... There's no 0reaching about rejections in the church.

Infact there is a parable about how Jesus will knock on your door and ask you for water and you denied him and he will deny you entry into his father's kingdom.

I believ the supposed make up story you put up will have the pastor forgive them because they ask us to forgive those who trespassed against us!

After all said by Jesus Christ... He emphasised the need for the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer in order to make it to please God and make it to Heaven. So, the Holy Spirit must guide every "good" you want to do as a Christian if not some good will put you into trouble!

I didn't make up that story sir. It's online and it happened to an RCCG pastor. God bless you.

Your salvation and relationship with God is not dependent on any man's relationship with God because you will be judged individually when you die. So, focus on your personal race to eternity if you are born again and stop judging and using the actions of other MEN/HUMANS like YOU to derail your heavenly race.

The day only angels attend churches is the day you will get to see that PERFECT church you're looking for but refusing to be a part of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.