Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church (22420 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:

Bros em dey cresh as we wan soo, the gbege sup for upper, for 1 bar like that sha. Na em malee dey gist me as I go check am for house.

Bros em need help now as the take be so

Na my homeboy, anyhow make paste aza. 1691270093
Access
S. G. N

SCAM

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by flexyrule(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:

Bros if u no get something to donate abeg rest

No discourage people wey wan help

U know slawomir for real life? shocked
Donate for something wey no legit?

You think say you go just enter here tell us story wey no jell, we go con dey send money to your personal account?
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Floxyijeoma(f): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

There should be a law requesting religious organisations to pay tax

Pastors are cashing out
Fut9ure:

Pastors are cashing out
Fut9ure:

Pastors are cashing out
, I support such law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by PJtech: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
bros

BarrElChapo:

SCAM

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Goldbw122(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Omooba77:
During the Cashless policy and ban on the old notes.
Some of the things I observed happened to the Church;
- Attendance dropped because many people living far, couldn't make it to Church.
- Offering and contributions reduced due to failed transactions.
- Many people that get helps in form of welfare couldn't get much.
- During service, some people that managed to trek distance, usually dose or sleep during service because of tiredness.
- Anger and frustration can be seen on most faces.
In all things we are Survivors, we bless God we came out of this ill thought policy.

I don’t think we have reach that state of cashless policy or a cashless society for that matter, we still have cash around.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Floxyijeoma(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:

Cresh na inside life (prison)
Bros em dey cresh as we dey wan soo, the gbege sup for upper, for 1 bar like that sha. Na em malee dey gist me as I go check am for house.

Bros em need help now as the take be so

Na my homeboy, anyhow make paste aza. 1691270093
Access bank
S. G. N
This scammer keeps pasting his copied text
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by uzokingn(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Is offering done in mosque too ? Pls I want to know [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by iyiola799: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
I'll blame the same God that brought me to this world without my permissionI'll blame the same God that brought me to this world without my permission...
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Ayomide002: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

No body can ever force me!

And church isn't a free entry and exit!

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!
I had a similar experience in Lagos. I was a student in Uniben going to write a scholarship exam (MTN) in Lagos. Omo, I See Shege that day, all churches rejected me (even white garment).

Well, I’m happy I got the scholarship exam, which paid me 200k every year for 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Gajagojo: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many churches got moniepoint POS for contributions....

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to church.

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!
Check dictionary for jobless
They are GAINFULLY. employed
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by SeunNotOwner: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omooba77:
During the Cashless policy and ban on the old notes.
Some of the things I observed happened to the Church;
- Attendance dropped because many people living far, couldn't make it to Church.
- Offering and contributions reduced due to failed transactions.
- Many people that get helps in form of welfare couldn't get much.
- During service, some people that managed to trek distance, usually dose or sleep during service because of tiredness.
- Anger and frustration can be seen on most faces.
In all things we are Survivors, we bless God we came out of this ill thought policy.

There is nothing like cashless policy. It's is cash shortage or crunch.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by theamazonguru(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Official announcement...

Abeg eeh, slawomir na our famous naira lander but em dey for cresh since 2months now

Owoo say make em mama arrange 150k but the poor woman no first get na, even money to use visit am for inside na war

Abeg make we help a brother

Ask for aza
Anything na something

It is good you brought this to our knowledge. it would have been appropriate if we know what really happened. What was his offence.
Most of us believe he is a keyboard warlord was he arrested doing what he knows how to do best?
If yes then his fellow "keyboardists" or his chairman should rise to the occasion.

Let's all remember, crime doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by blaise26abj(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

I've been stranded before on a travel and I located a church to sleep over the night, I was denied access!

Church is opened on days designed to extort money from gullible followers! And close when the time elapsed!

Why did you not look for a police station or motel to stay ? Why should they open the premises that has expensive gadgets to a stranger in the middle of the night? Who do you think you are ?

Try to run a small organization and return to say this nonsense again . Just yesterday I found out how much my church spends on diesel per service and the fear of God hold me . Some church workers get paid salaries because that’s what they do full time . You will carry your two tolotolo legs go church, sit in a nice environment , listen the sermon on good speakers with air condition you might or might not have in your house . Yet you want to open your mouth to condemn churches ?

How do you expect the pastors to eat and take care of their kids ? The flock takes care of the Shepard. If you don’t have money to give , go and give him foodstuff .
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by writeprof(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Two young men in their twenties came to Lagos from a faraway state and were stranded on a Sunday. They entered a church and after the service told the pastor their plight. He had pity on them and allowed them to stay in a room within the church premises for the few days they intend to be around. By Monday, the pastor came around, he checked on them and went to his office. The boys noticed that he had an envelope with money with him. They killed him and collected the money.

YOU DON'T JUDGE EVERYONE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE ONLY AS YOU CAN NEVER KNOW THE REASONS FOR PEOPLE'S ACTIONS UNLESS YOU CARE TO KNOW.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by remsonik(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
I didn't have much cash on me to attend my church and sometimes I attend a nearby church. It really helped as transfers increased and the ones dropping 100 naira in the offering basket now transfer 1k to the church account
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by TooMuchStuff: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
flexyrule:
Sir, when you say Scammers, are you in any way referring to me?
Nope.
Actually saying that you are smart enough to know a format when you see one. It's possible the guy just wanna cash out on someone predicament.

Not sure anyways.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by ultimateprof: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Guy, take it easy. We're on the same pase!
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Pastors are cashing out
hence there is a problem in the UK with some of our big churches
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by erico2k2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
blaise26abj:

Why did you not look for a police station or motel to stay ? Why should they open the premises that has expensive gadgets to a stranger in the middle of the night? Who do you think you are ?

Try to run a small organization and return to say this nonsense again . Just yesterday I found out how much my church spends on diesel per service and the fear of God hold me . Some church workers get paid salaries because that’s what they do full time . You will carry your two tolotolo legs go church, sit in a nice environment , listen the sermon on good speakers with air condition you might or might not have in your house . Yet you want to open your mouth to condemn churches ?

How do you expect the pastors to eat and take care of their kids ? The flock takes care of the Shepard. If you don’t have money to give , go and give him foodstuff .
there is nothing like strangers in the house of God ,so the good book says
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Kaysalas(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

In as much as I am trying to find faults in your submission, I can't.
cheesy grin
It is well
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by blaise26abj(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
erico2k2:

there is nothing like strangers in the house of God ,so the good book says

You carry the temple of the Lord in you . Open your house to everyone my brother
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by SaLongs1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many churches got moniepoint POS for contributions....

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to church.

The fraudsters calling themselves pastors are irredeemably jobless and depend fully on Sunday offerings to pay their children school fees and feed for the week!
All spiritual worship be it in any form of faith is a fraud. Most people know this but choose to participate for societal gains.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Ingocof(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omooba77:

Nobody has ever forced you. Church is a free entry and exit.......

God bless you richly
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Ingocof(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kimo21:

Some churches can actually allow you sleep normally church is not a hotel or a place to pass the night...but you dont know the reason why that particular church didn't allow you then because of one church you get emotional for nothing?

Church is a free entry and exit meaning both saved and unsaved can go there..yes there are fake pastors and churches but dont becaus of one experience now talk like a little child.

God bless you again and again

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by FireUpNow(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Some of you just joke with everything
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by blaise26abj(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kimo21:

Some churches can actually allow you sleep normally church is not a hotel or a place to pass the night...but you dont know the reason why that particular church didn't allow you then because of one church you get emotional for nothing?

Church is a free entry and exit meaning both saved and unsaved can go there..yes there are fake pastors and churches but dont becaus of one experience now talk like a little child.

God bless you . E no get money for hotel or even visit a police station , e come dey blame church wey reject am . No be for inside church wey that girl in Edo state dey read when she was murdered ? People just open their mouths to attack churches . Not cool .

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by erico2k2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
blaise26abj:

You carry the temple of the Lord in you . Open your house to everyone my brother
Thats my House its different from the house of God, abi nor be church you talk?Una go dey study bible like blind bat, chey nah the people wey bring Christianity country I dey live for the past 23 years, them no behave nothing like Nigerian Christians and by God's grace their lives better than Nigerians own 100% and that's a fact, so my question, where did we get our own brand of Christianity?
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
writeprof:

Two young men in their twenties came to Lagos from a faraway state and were stranded on a Sunday. They entered a church and after the service told the pastor their plight. He had pity on them and allowed them to stay in a room within the church premises for the few days they intend to be around. By Monday, the pastor came around, he checked on them and went to his office. The boys noticed that he had an envelope with money with him. They killed him and collected the money.

YOU DON'T JUDGE EVERYONE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE ONLY AS YOU CAN NEVER KNOW THE REASONS FOR PEOPLE'S ACTIONS UNLESS YOU CARE TO KNOW.

GOD BLESS YOU.

This isn't the preachings we get from churches..... There's no 0reaching about rejections in the church.

Infact there is a parable about how Jesus will knock on your door and ask you for water and you denied him and he will deny you entry into his father's kingdom.

I believ the supposed make up story you put up will have the pastor forgive them because they ask us to forgive those who trespassed against us!
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
blaise26abj:

You must be so ignorant to come up with this excuse for your pastors...

There are lots of pastors 9ut there who are 0ractocing medical doctors or lawyers and other professionals as worship leaders. They make their earnings from there while they even donate to the church for upkeep of his father's vineyard.

If the church cannot accommodate a stranger, I wonder what they 0reach every Sunday? Because it seems to me that all they preach is giving to the church and not even giving to your neighbours as it should...

You just disvored how much your church is spending on diesel and how other lazy people are on salary because they work full time in the church.

If you follow the real definition of church and Christiandom, and the purpose of the religion, why it was formed. The disciples of Jesus Christ who began to gather to pass information to the people and how they meet people to preach to them and have them believe, you wouldn't be spitting saliva anyhow from your mouth instead of spitting senses from your brain.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Gospel2Day: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You were stranded on a travel and you didn't approach a police station to pass the night, but a church building?
You don't know the past experiences of people, but just concluded they're wicked for denying you entrance.
Let me share this incident with you.
A guy was traveling, got stranded in Ibadan and located his friend's house to pass the night.
He passed away, DIED, before day break.
How would the family of his friend exonerate themselves from the allegation that they killed him?
When some of you talk on public forum you expose your inexperience, immaturity and naivety.
Grow up.
Resume attending church meetings.
You will only be doing yourself a lot of good.
Hell is real.
Jesus Christ is the ONLY escape Way to Heaven.
Shalom.
Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by JASONjnr(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ayomide002:

I had a similar experience in Lagos. I was a student in Uniben going to write a scholarship exam (MTN) in Lagos. Omo, I See Shege that day, all churches rejected me (even white garment).

Well, I’m happy I got the scholarship exam, which paid me 200k every year for 4 years.

Alot of people will come and begin to tell you that you should've booked a hotel but so ignorant to understand that life happens.

Tomorrow, the same pastors will be telling you to pay your offerings and tithes from the same scholarship money you needed their help to get.

Their own is to extort and squeeze money from their followers no matter how empty the person is.

They will always sight a story of woman who gave her last penny to God but got rewarded from God.

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church by Mamijoh(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
millionboi2:
Cashless or no cashless the church of God must moved on
Yes, that's ir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.