Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

How I Handled A Man After My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled A Man After My Wife (5744 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by superCleanworks(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Na man you be.

Now your wife will find it easier to open up to you in the future because she can trust.

Guarantee Trust Bank
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Qatar2022: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Ebelelivinston:
I got married to my virgin wife two years ago and she gave birth last year December which means my daughter is for months old now
Myself and my wife aren't staying in the same state, though I opened a shop for her where she's residing.Am the type that is addicted to checking my wife's phone each time I visit her.So,one day that I visited her, as usual,I went to her phone and saw a love chat on her Whatsapp with one man, like usual ,I asked her about the chat she told me everything between she and the guy.
The guy is her neighbor but he is not residing at the place where my wife is but that's the family house and he comes back every weekend.He has been disturbing my wife who is holding a baby for sex.We decided to set him up and I told my wife to invite him yesterday when he isn't aware that I'm around.Finally,he came and I caught him red-handed,but instead of attacking him,I decided to advise him.He was thankful I didn't disgrace him.My fellow nairalnders,did I act weak or right?
You should make make video of him as evidence and for security reasons

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by ProtectMyMoney: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Ebelelivinston:
I got married to my virgin wife two years ago and she gave birth last year,did I act weak or right?

Since your wife did not block the person on WhatsApp, she is a party to it...when you are out of town, he will come and try again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by advanceDNA: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Persephone1:
This thread is going to be a very long one! grin grin grin

Man defending his home, something alien to most boys here grin grin

Op wait for it!

Defend?? U women always like simps u will put in trouble in the name of loving u.. na so will smith disgrace himself on live tv...

.......why was she entertaining the man in the first place..and only confessed when they checked her phone...??

If that man had entered shock, suffered panic attck and died in their home in the name of setting him up....ehat will he say when police start to dey drag them....

Weda man or woman....i feel u shouldn't have any business confronting the person trying to fvck ur partner....ur partner is not a minor...

Face and deal with the issue with ur spouse if u wish is to continue the marriage .... over-do dey kii person......dey form night in shinning amour on top woman wey dey entertain man wey dey ask for sex.....

he probably only postponsed the inevitable.... cos wife wey wan collect another penis go collect.. u cant cage a woman that wants to have fun especially when u are not at home with her...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by advanceDNA: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

Guarantee Trust Bank

grin
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Defend?? U women always like simps u will put in trouble in the name of loving u.. na so will smith disgrace himself on live tv...

.......why was she entertaining the man in the first place..and only confessed when they checked her phone...??

If that man had entered shock, suffered panic attck and died in their home in the name of setting him up....ehat will he say when police start to dey drag them....

Weda man or woman....i feel u shouldn't have any business confronting the person trying to fvck ur partner....ur partner is not a minor...

Face and deal with the issue with ur spouse if u wish is to continue the marriage .... over-do dey kii person......dey form night in shinning amour on top woman wey dey entertain man wey dey ask for sex.....

he probably only postponsed the inevitable.... cos wife wey wan collect another penis go collect.. u cant cage a woman that wants to have fun especially when u are not at home with her...
Eh... Eyi fans mi ema gbami ke? 🤷 you women? Me and who? 😂😂 LoL why will I put anyone in trouble? I don't do that with those who hate me, why will I do that with my honeyboney , my sugar pie, my sweetheart, the man after my heart. Olowo Ori mi,ale nobody. grin grin grin I don't understand you guy.

If that had happened, problem ti gbogbo won niyen, what's my own? 🤷

Infact every other thing you typed is correct. grin
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by kelspinall(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
some men sef.... you did well sir
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Jagermeister(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bluezy13:
You did well.
But some things are not straight and I will not question the lacuna so as not to demoralize your already fulfilled and happy mood. Perhaps others will ask those questions.

Only with your permission Will I point them out. And I hope in the nearest future, the monkey's hand does not become a human hand inside the pot of soup because it was overlooked.

Weputa aka enwe na'ofe ka ohara'igho aka mmadu..
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Rexymania(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
you should have Given him serious warning whilst advising him

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by umarfantami(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
You are a SIMP le man. There is no way a man can chat your wife sexually without her consent. Infact it's your wife (that is intersted) that collected the man's number.she only played along because you caught her. Mind you, am not praying but premium tears await you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by mu2sa2: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wow! You deserve to start your own church and adopt the title of man of gods.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by musiliyukayode(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
My brother, please hold on tight to your wife.
Yours is an early marriage.If possible relocate with your wife, since you are a weekend husband. The problem will persist and it may not end well.It may get to a level that she might be hypnotised. May God sustain your marriage but you needed to be manly with your wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
brain54:
Nice strategy/approach…

You handled the situation calmly and mature enough. The man is likely to stay away from your wife. No be everything be gra gra.

But some men are useless. Why chase a woman who is 1. Married and 2 even nursing a four month old baby?

Reminds me of a school principal who was pestering a pregnant ( pronounced pregnancy o) corper for sex in the school I served.

Seems when it comes to sex some people’s brain shut down.
I'm telling you, you're right
Na wah!
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by LeeSmart: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
OP, i de hail oo Quick one op, how certain are u say ur beloved wife neva give am? No vex about my question o.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by LeeSmart: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

Guarantee Trust Bank
Lol dis one na fidelity bank oo, dem de keep their word
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by mofaderera116: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
No, you are strong.No, you are strong....
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebelelivinston:
I got married to my virgin wife two years ago and she gave birth last year December which means my daughter is for months old now
Myself and my wife aren't staying in the same state, though I opened a shop for her where she's residing.Am the type that is addicted to checking my wife's phone each time I visit her.So,one day that I visited her, as usual,I went to her phone and saw a love chat on her Whatsapp with one man, like usual ,I asked her about the chat she told me everything between she and the guy.
The guy is her neighbor but he is not residing at the place where my wife is but that's the family house and he comes back every weekend.He has been disturbing my wife who is holding a baby for sex.We decided to set him up and I told my wife to invite him yesterday when he isn't aware that I'm around.Finally,he came and I caught him red-handed,but instead of attacking him,I decided to advise him.He was thankful I didn't disgrace him.My fellow nairalnders,did I act weak or right?

I have a question that I think you need to ponder over:

How come you did not know about this neighbour disturbing her for sex until you found the chat on your wife's phone?

If your wife felt bothered about that hor.ny neighbour, I am sure she would have told you about it without you having to find it out by yourself.

There is something suspicious about this issue.

I don't think your wife is totally honest about the matter. I am not saying she has slept with the man, but she might have been enjoying the attention.

Enjoying the attention is not a bad thing in itself, especially for a woman. But one cannot tell where it might lead to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lol I'd come back and sleep with your wife and we will both laugh at you afterwards. You saw a love chat between him and your wife right? Lol
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebelelivinston:

What you did has nothing to prevent both of them from going down to the game

First of all, you live a different place from your wife, as a young couple,

Why didn't you take your wife along
Because you are also chasing women where you are, so her presence will disturb you from going after your chics

What makes you think she has not slept with that man

Men goes after pregnant women talk more of one with a child

You wanted an unexperienced wife that's why you went for a virgin
Now when she is hot, how do you expect her to calm her nerves especially as you are not even around

I am not supporting her love chat

Same way I did not support your idea of living her to stay alone while you monitor whatever you think you want to monitor. Who tell you say you fit monitor woman?

Whatever she is selling from that shop can't feed your family in a month

So close that shop take her along and open a shop for her wherever you are settled

Better still ler her be facing child bearing till you decide where to settle down as a family man

You will keep on suspecting your wife till you breakdown
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Polyol(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
You're 4king weak.

I go so disgrace am for my wife front with slap wey fit make am cry but him go dey struggle not to.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Autobot05: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
You're strong and you like your wife which is good ... but what if you were in her situation and she was in yours ?
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Polyol:
You're 4king weak.

I go so disgrace am for my wife front with slap wey fit make am cry but him go dey struggle not to.

It is not everything that you settle with violence undecided
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dear Ebelelivinston, Please read. Your naive wife wouldn't have let you know of her relationship with your neighbor if you didn't run into their sex/romantic chat. To that end, there is a 100% probability she was enjoying the sex chatting with your neighbor, and there is another 100% probability that they would have fu*ked if your neighbor persisted or you didn't run into their sex chat. Your wife is a loose, h*rny, naive young lady that will one day be fu*ked by a sharper player like zonefree.

I will advise you to get a side-chick so you wouldn't be so much sober and heartbroken when she eventually fu*cks another man by mistake.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Ted4real: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
gbadexy:

You based assumption on what premise.

Experience is the best teacher
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by ZINNYBANKS: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
You acted humanely and politely . but I'm afraid..
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
U will be back here.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by virginchaser(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
I used to have a colleague whom kept arresting and fighting with alleged wife lovers most of whom claimed they never knew she was married except the landlord.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Ay04z(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dey don knack dem self already bruh... Just rest..
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Did your wife tell him she was married?

Our response should depend on if he knew or not and still decided to proceed.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
If you stay away from her for too long her toto would get wet one day and she would ask the man to come over for a fvck. grin
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
If ur wife wasn't entertaining he wouldn't have made it to the point of initiating sex convo with her... They will just reschedule and be more careful.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
U will be back here.
Definitely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.