Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (14109 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
Go fellowshipping with thy brethren i'm with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! wink
You're still on a journey. A glorious product undergoing a factory process. When the manufacturer is done with the current process, He'll move you to the next compartment. He'll move you from compartments to compartments until you become a finished product ready to bring Glory and honour to the manufacturer. You'll have a different story to tell on the day you meet Jesus.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're still on a journey. A glorious product undergoing a factory process. When the manufacturer is done with the current process, He'll move you to the next compartment. He'll move you from compartments to compartments until you become a finished product ready to bring Glory and honour to the manufacturer. You'll have a different story to tell on the day you meet Jesus.

I don't want your Jesus i'm OK being one of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good! You can't force your opinion on others after all you know those that depends on God's word like you. So go and worship with them! cheesy
The bible is not your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't want your Jesus i'm OK being one of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
That's only because that's how far you can currently see. The product never knows that other compartments exist until its taken there. He always thinks his current compartment is the best, and infact the final destination. You felt that way while you were still a Muslim. You're feeling same way now as a JW. When you meet Jesus, you'll know the difference. It's not a matter of what you want. It's the manufacturer that decides.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're the one worrying yourself over what is simple. When Stephen Leth said "babies are God's enemies" he never meant that adults are innocent.
So it's the attributes found in little children we need to emulate as for all of us we are all sinners as in God's enemies {Romans 3:23} that's why we're doing all we can to become His friends through learning from His only begotten Son! Matthew 17:5 compare to John 1:11-12

The problem you people have is that you're thinking babies haven't committed any crime like adults so they can't be enemies of God but then God destroyed babies along with their evil parents in time past, He never spared them so what David said about fetus in it's mother's as God's enemies became clear! Psalms 51:5 smiley
When Jesus Christ said Children would inherit heaven he meant your Stephen Leth is a lair.
And now you guys need more lies to cover his ass

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's only because that's how far you can currently see. The product never knows that other compartments exist until its taken there. He always thinks his current compartment is the best, and infact the final destination. You felt that way while you were still a Muslim. You're feeling same way now as a JW. When you meet Jesus, you'll know the difference. It's not a matter of what you want. It's the manufacturer that decides.

Continue lying to your soul! cheesy

Tell your Jesus to help you convince all those that agreed with you on this topic first before thinking about JWs! John 17:22 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

The bible is not your opinion.

tctrills:

When Jesus Christ said Children would inherit heaven he meant your Stephen Leth is a lair.
And now you guys need more lies to cover his ass

At least you have many here who doesn't even agree with you that Jesus exist not to talk of those who doesn't believe the Bible.
Hen go and tell those ones your truth nah abi your truth hates them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

At least you have many here who doesn't even agree with you that Jesus exist not to talk of those who doesn't believe the Bible.
Hen go and tell those ones your truth nah abi your truth hates them? cheesy
You point is that because you believe that Jesus exist, you feel it's ok to create an organization based on guesswork and dishonesty? How does that even make sense to you

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

See, Max cannot take that Densest of the Dense crown from your head. Its squarely yours.
This is what the passages you posted said.

Acts 15:7-17

7 After a lot of debating, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brothers, you know what happened some time ago. God chose me so that people who aren't Jewish could hear the Good News and believe.
8 God, who knows everyone's thoughts, showed that he approved of people who aren't Jewish by giving them the Holy Spirit as he gave the Holy Spirit to us.
9 God doesn't discriminate between Jewish and non-Jewish people. He has cleansed non-Jewish people through faith as he has cleansed us Jews.
10 So why are you testing God? You're putting a burden on the disciples, a burden neither our ancestors nor we can carry.
11 We certainly believe that the Lord Jesus saves us the same way that he saves them--through his kindness."
12 The whole crowd was silent. They listened to Barnabas and Paul tell about all the miracles and amazing things that God had done through them among non-Jewish people.
13 After they finished speaking, James responded, "Brothers, listen to me.
14 Simon has explained how God first showed his concern by taking from non-Jewish people those who would honor his name.
15 This agrees with what the prophets said. Scripture says,
16 'Afterwards, I will return. I will set up David's fallen tent again. I will restore its ruined places again. I will set it up again
17 so that the survivors and all the people who aren't Jewish over whom my name is spoken, may search for the Lord, declares the Lord

So I'm sat here, mentally scratching my head how this passage relates to JWs being mentioned in the Bible.

Then

Isaiah 43:10
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.

So this one said humans are Yahweh's witnesses, and boom, they're suddenly talking about JW?
That particular verse can be claimed by virtually any Christian denominations. In fact when I googled the verse, the first hit was from… Latter Day Saints. Not even JW
grin

LDS DID NOT, NEVER made any claim about
Isaiah 43:10, according to the Screenshots PROVEN evidence.
Isaiah 43:10(ASV) "Jehovah's witnesses" is the name of Jehovah God calls His chosen servants.
Isaiah 43:10 Nah for JWs, confirmed.

Christendom DO NOT claim ANYTHING about Isaiah 43:10, you jaephoenix alias LottiOk LYING TO YOURSELF & DECEIVING gullible folks on Nairaland.

Awon (so called) medical doctor filled with DECEIT.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

You point is that because you believe that Jesus exist, you feel it's ok to create an organization based on guesswork and dishonesty? How does that even make sense to you
Go and convince your friends at least they are in agreement with you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10(ASV) "Jehovah's witnesses" is the name of Jehovah God calls His chosen servants.

Christendom DO NOT claim ANYTHING about Isaiah 43:10, you jaephoenix alias LottiOk LYING TO YOURSELF & DECEIVING gullible folks on Nairaland.

grin grin grin grin

Let them go and agree among themselves first then JWs will take them serious till then nothing for them! Luke 11:23 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You and I have not discussed any scripture. Yeah, we discussed Noah's flood in relation to babies. We didn't discuss any scripture per say.

In a bid to derail the topic, you still smuggled in a lie. Do you see the fruits you bear? Can you rightly call yourself a child of God?

You mean ALL your post about Noah's flood you NEVER referenced any portion of scriptures in your post?

Awon child of God PROVEN fruit -dishonest.

You are very dishonest, FxMasterz DECEIVING HIMSELF grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

You mean ALL your post about Noah's flood you NEVER referenced any portion of scriptures in your post?

Janosky, you no dey fear o! embarassed

Are you talking to:
a servant of Christ. A member of His body serving the Lord
Like that?

FxMasterz:

I am a servant of Christ. A member of His body serving the Lord in hope of His coming and the glorious resurrection of the saints.

Abeg my hand no dey there o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok now I get it.
I was talking about Maxindhouse posts about JWs but you keep on showing me Google hits which are completely different to my discourse.
Its a common JW theme. I noticed it during my blood transfusion debate with you dumbos. Once your opponent is on a topic which is uncomfortable for you guys, you switch topics to a more comfortable area and completely ignore the main topic of the debate. Its called the Chewbacca Defense or Ignorance of Obsfuscation. Lawyers and politicians engage in it in courtroom showdowns and political debates. As a Chewbacca defense distracts and misleads, it is an example of a red herring. It is also an example of an irrelevant conclusion, a type of informal fallacy in which one making an argument fails to address the issue in question. Thus Maxindhouse and his cohorts makes sure your argument or debate draws over days or weeks. In the end, his opponent wears himself out, and Max declares himself winner.
Dear Max, I think JW its time you change your tactics. Ignorance of Obsfuscation is getting boring.
Thank you grin

jaephoenix Isaiah 43:10 "Chewbacca Defense or Ignorance of Obsfuscation" of LDS Church in the screenshots is still very fresh. grin
LDS did NOT claim Isaiah 43:10 for their doctrine, LYING doctor without SABIFICATE.

Awon so called medical doctor filled with DECEIT exposed on Nairaland.

Jaephoenix might even be claiming a certificate he does NOT own.
grin grin grin grin

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Janosky, you no dey fear o! embarassed

Are you talking to:
a servant of Christ. A member of His body serving the Lord
Like that?

Abeg my hand no dey there o! grin

No mind that dishonest clown.
When everything he posted is still very fresh on this thread,he is denying his previous comments
. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

jaephoenix Isaiah 43:10 "Chewbacca Defense or Ignorance of Obsfuscation" of LDS Church in the screenshots is still very fresh. grin
LDS did NOT claim Isaiah 43:10 for their doctrine, LYING doctor without SABIFICATE.
Awon so called medical doctor filled with DECEIT exposed on Nairaland.
Jaephoenix might even be claiming a certificate he does NOT own.
grin grin grin grin

I am his target so once i stop responding to him he will leave the thread, to him all these so called believers are fools he's just using them to get back at me. That's why i ignored him completely.
Meanwhile his other account i have banned from mentioning me that's why he switched to this one now that i've caught him on this i will watch out for another account that he will use to engage me! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

No mind that dishonest clown. When everything he posted is still very fresh on this thread,he is denying his previous comments. grin

He rushed in here after my post has weakened him on another thread thinking he has something tangible to say but after all his hullabaloo supporting atheists and traditionalists like tctrills and cohorts he's now claiming Christianity.
Ọmọ let them agree within themselves first jàre i'm waiting for anyone with a solid organized group not some just liars hiding behind none denominational churches! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
This commentator has finished them all with hard fact so let them go and bite him! cheesy

43Ronin:
I am not trying to hold brief for Jwits, but I think its extremely hypocritical to criticise their view on this as a Christian. before i became a gnostic this is the teaching of all Christian denominations. the reason why catholics do infant baptism and other denominations do is to rid you off Original Sin(sin of adam) the catholics believ if a baby dies before baptism, he/she cannot enter heaven- they go to purgatory. Now other Christians do not believe in purgatory so I ask if the baby of a Christian dies before baptism what happens to the child. I am expecting answers from everyone that is a practising Christian including Maxindhouse, kobojunkie, etc.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Honest hearted and sincere commentators! wink

Satan's agents just thought they can intimidate soldiers of Christ with their contradicting ideas. Imagine atheists, traditionalists, agnostics and misinformed Churchgoers all coming to pat themselves thinking that is what will convince a Christian to agree with their stupidity!

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Ephesians 6:10-17cheesy

Having a busy day, and yet to go thru the verses. But ur comment just opened up another question:
Most denominations( by denominations I mean the various types of churches e.g Methodist, Christ apostolic, Anglican, Redeemed etc ) and JW( correct me if am wrong) have one thing in common.

All claim God called the founder to go out into the world and u know carry out God's assignment/ purpose.

If all lay claim to this, and if it's logical to think that God gives pastors, prophets, teachers etc assignment to do in saving souls, then wud u think it's only the founder or coming together of JW that's the only truev claim?
That again leads to a further question: the other denominations....they have shown to be growing and doing God's work. What do u say about them.( Pls disregard false prophets and diviners as my submission doesn't concern them). Thank u.

I'll still read up the verses u quoted later today.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Satan only disguises he can't hide anything from wise people because they will continue asking questions until they find the truth! John 8:32 compare to Matthew 7:7-8

So it's God Himself that hides sacred secrets from Satan and all his agents {Matthew 13:13} but He will reveal such secrets to humble and obedient people who have made themselves teachable like children {Matthew 11:25} in fact even angels in heaven can't understand how God is transmitting this secrets to imperfect humans on earth while they (angels) just have to watch out for the way humans are getting these things and the interpretations! 1Peter 1:12

You're welcome Sir! smiley

Ok. So not to repeat my other questions in the reply I gave to ur reply on my comment in it's entirety, wud u call Methodist, Anglican, Redeemed, apostolic faith etc not God founded?

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Oga we agree 2 peter 2.6 children died in the city. Now are you happy.
So do you believe the Savior when he tells you that children would inherit the kingdom of Heaven?

Children are to do what in heaven?
In your Bible, which assignment did your own God promise to give children if they go to heaven?
grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

Your blackmail does not amount to anything. When Satan suffers defeat, he uses the same crude means to make himself happy. I'll not be surprised if you're copying his ways.

Did I discuss any portion of the Books of Acts with you before you started referencing that chapter in Acts as our subject of discourse?

If I referenced any scripture while discussing babies with you as a person, the most righteous thing to do is to make a reference to that post.

Again, you need to give your life to Christ. Your life will change when you meet Jesus.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue lying to your soul! cheesy

Tell your Jesus to help you convince all those that agreed with you on this topic first before thinking about JWs! John 17:22 cheesy
Why should Jesus convince all those that agreed with me regarding a topic? Is there any need convincing someone who is in agreement with you? SMH.

And I never even talked about Jesus convincing anybody including you. You need to meet Jesus and infact you earnestly need to meet Him. Everything would change. All you need is an encounter.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Ok. So not to repeat my other questions in the reply I gave to ur reply on my comment in it's entirety, wud u call Methodist, Anglican, Redeemed, apostolic faith etc not God founded?
Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} Jesus' words here means knowing how to distinguish between false religions and true religion.

Before 1914 all existing religions (including the one later called JWs today) are in the dark spiritually speaking as they don't understand what Christianity is all about.
Satan killed all the pioneers of this group in the first century and as the attack continue many disciples ran away so they're unable to assemble and do the work Jesus commissioned {Matthew 28:19-20} that's how a Roman emperor established his own religion merging Roman gods with the ideas of other pagan custom then adding the name of Jesus to it this is called Roman Catholic Church.
This politically oriented religionists started going from city to city forcing their religion on everyone. Later when England gained power over Rome the bishop in England decided to change things but the Pope in Rome stood his ground that the church belongs to Rome and so the first protestant group broke away from the Catholic Church: Anglo-Catholic Church this means it's still the same religion but it's now belongs to the English.

That's how many began protesting and forming their religion until the year 1914 but none of them practice what Jesus taught in the first century, no wonder Jesus doubted if what he established will continue until the endtime when he will return as a mighty spirit being to inspect the group! Luke 18:8

So when Jesus returned that year 1914 all the religions believe strongly in their human founders so they don't want to make any amendments except the group called International Bible Students Association (IBSA) that's why Jesus chose them and started correcting them. In fact many people wonder how Jehovah's Witnesses have changed so many things the group believe conveniently.
But that's the work of Jesus!
Today only JWs have improved so much in the way they go about the preaching and teaching campaign Jesus commissioned and not only that we have stopped all pagan holidays like Christmas, New year, Easter and many more but all these changes began in the year 1914.

What about preaching?
All religions claiming Christians will send their members to the streets disturbing passersby and passengers in buses with noise, only JWs do go from house to house taking permission before preaching to householders as Jesus did! Matthew 12:19

So they've all gone off course that's why only JWs could produce the fruit of faith which is forming a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} while politics won't allow others to keep Jesus' command to love their neighbours as themselves nor their fellow believers! Mark 12:31; John 13:34-35

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Why should Jesus convince all those that agreed with me regarding a topic? Is there any need convincing someone who is in agreement with you? SMH.

And I never even talked about Jesus convincing anybody including you. You need to meet Jesus and infact you earnestly need to meet Him. Everything would change. All you need is an encounter.

You don't need asking questions since you have dropped your opinion nah! grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

Children are to do what in heaven?
In your Bible, which assignment did your own God promise to give children if they go to heaven?
grin
Ask Jesus who declared that they would inherit heaven.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He rushed in here after my post has weakened him on another thread thinking he has something tangible to say but after all his hullabaloo supporting atheists and traditionalists like tctrills and cohorts he's now claiming Christianity.
Ọmọ let them agree within themselves first jàre i'm waiting for anyone with a solid organized group not some just liars hiding behind none denominational churches! grin
Father and Son. You guys have one great advantage. You have no shame even when both of you have opposite beliefs you still find a way to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and convince your friends at least they are in agreement with you! cheesy
You keep going off topic. Do you know any of my friends?
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thought provoking question! smiley

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION began with Abel that's what Paul penned down {Hebrews 11:4} as inspired by God's Holy Spirit {2Timothy 3:16; 2Peter 1:21} but the group name was hidden from Satan and all his agents for thousands of years not until Jesus returned in 1914 to restructure the group by organizing his disciples to start working as he established the preaching and teaching campaign of God's Kingdom in the first century. Only one group heed his call and began working with him that's why 12 years later after they've preached in many land and formed a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} while Satan blindfolded all others {2Corinthians 4:4} making them to slaughter one another {Revelations 6:3-4} God's people were separated clearly so JEHOVAH began calling us by another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in the year 1931! Isaiah 65:15

Do you still have more reasonable questions? smiley

The big question is how you can say all this with a straight face grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Courz:
Wow wow wow. Look at how FxMasterz and tctrills are coaching Mumu Mad MaxInDHouse on the scriptures. Look at them Preaching to someone who claims only they can explain scriptures, that the Bible belongs to JW. Just look at the Disgrace. Mad MaxInDHouse has no problem making blunders upon blunders while FxMasterz and tctrills are shaming him by explaining verses. They keep directing his attention to the Bible while the same Mad MaxInDHouse is running away from the Bible but would rather give Guesswork. This is the difference between Holy Spirit inspired people and people who are not inspired but rely on Guesswork from mere uninspired Men who dabble in Spiritism for doctrines. JWs reading their conversation will bow their heads in shame. And to make matters worse, as these guys are bashing Mad MaxInDHouse making him look like a fool, Mad MaxInDHouse is praising himself in his foolery. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No wonder this Cult attracts Mentally unstable people. grin grin cheesy
Dont bother. MadMax would say those aren't JW members. That they were framed

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Satan only disguises he can't hide anything from wise people because they will continue asking questions until they find the truth! John 8:32 compare to Matthew 7:7-8

So it's God Himself that hides sacred secrets from Satan and all his agents {Matthew 13:13} but He will reveal such secrets to humble and obedient people who have made themselves teachable like children {Matthew 11:25} in fact even angels in heaven can't understand how God is transmitting this secrets to imperfect humans on earth while they (angels) just have to watch out for the way humans are getting these things and the interpretations! 1Peter 1:12

You're welcome Sir! smiley
Remember it was Yahweh that exposed Job. While Yahweh was chilling with Satan, he asked him if he knows his servant Job, and that was how his problems started. Meanwhile bros dey him house dey mind him business

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin
Did you look at my screenshot? What did you see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / When Principles Meet Principalities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.