Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (14358 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ we use scriptures to interprets scriptures so if you're arguing over what Jesus meant by "children" i will quote where our born again brother (apostle John) makes use of the same language to prove that Jesus was talking about adults who have humbled themselves to learn like little children! 1John 2:1; 3:18; 5:21

Do you still have further questions? grin

Let me understand you, are you saying that in Matthew 18, Jesus Christ was not referring to little children? Is this the JW interpretation of Matthew 18?
Is this your point?
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're really funny walahi talahi! grin

If you want to learn just humble yourself there's no gra gra in this matter it's either you humble yourself to learn from us or go ahead and figure things out all by yourself or any spirit can assist you but with us you must humble yourself!

Before God established the law covenant with the children of Jacob (Israel) most people only try to teach their children what they know could benefit them, some taught their children how to pursue riches and selfish goals while others trained children to be conscientious.
So those teaching their children to be honest hearted and sincere are the ones God picked interested in {Romans 2:15} that's why people like Methuselah, Enoch, Noah, Job and many others caught God's attention as His angels sent throughout the earth are reporting back to Him! Ezekiel 10:12 compare to 2Chronicles 16:9
But no matter the things anyone teach his or her child all are like filthy rags when compared to God's laws {Isaiah 64:6} that's why the true God always call Himself the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because that's the lineage with which He established His righteous decrees.

Do you still have further questions? smiley

Oga is this guesswork again. Where is it written that teaching the word of God was not allowed among non Jews?

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Let me understand you, are you saying that in Matthew 18, Jesus Christ was not referring to little children? Is this the JW interpretation of Matthew 18?
Is this your point?

Those listening to Jesus knew how God killed babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek so they fully understood that he wasn't talking about literal children but adults who have made themselves teachable like little children! John 21:5

Ọmọ BIBLE belongs to us no matter how much you're provoked i will continue to prove to you that we have the accurate knowledge of God's word! Isaiah 54:17 wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Regarding the knowledge of God Jesus said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

God Himself spoke from heaven saying:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him" Matthew 17:5

In fact God forewarned the Israelites about this prophet saying:

"Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name". Deuteronomy 18:19

Jehovah's Witnesses will never argue with you regarding the knowledge of anything else but as for knowledge of our God if you don't believe what we're telling you go and worship yours only JWs have accurate knowledge about our God! smiley
What the Lord Jesus said about Himself was true. And infact He actually had knowledge above all else but can you point me to anywhere in scripture where Jesus claimed He's the only one who has knowledge and that all others are not of God? Those scriptures you're quoting are not within this context.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those listening to Jesus knew how God killed babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek so they fully understood that he wasn't talking about literal children but adults who have made themselves teachable like little children! John 21:5

Ọmọ BIBLE belongs to us no matter how much you're provoked i will continue to prove to you that we have the accurate knowledge of God's word! Isaiah 54:17 wink
Its always the person saying nonsense that keeps boasting.

To show how you are not making sense, you have qouted many verses but none from Matthew 18.
Yes we know there are verses were children could mean something else but saying that everywhere the word children is mentioned in the bible, it has a different meaning then you would look foolish.

For example
Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Try using your dishonest interpretation for this let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Oga is this guesswork again. Where is it written that teaching the word of God was not allowed among non Jews?

Did God inspire any other race so that they can teach their children God's word? grin

Lot was Abraham's nephew but because he's not part of God's plan the angels reporting to God didn't take note of him not until Jesus led them to investigate the city and Abraham began negotiating for righteous people who could be found in Sodom. When the angels got there Lot's hospitality saved him! Hebrews 13:2
So God only made a covenant with Abraham that's why only his lineage were inspired by God to pass God's decrees to their children!

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Guy i like you so don't let this rise your BP o! cheesy

Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor {Isaiah 9:6} foretold that will come and teach in parables {Psalms 78:2 compare to Matthew 13:34} so if you quote him care should be taken otherwise you will misconstrue what he meant.

Children are God's enemies but there are attributes in children we need to emulate.
That's what Jesus meant! wink

tctrills:

Its always the person saying nonsense that keeps boasting. To show how you are not making sense, you have qouted many verses but none from Matthew 18. Yes we know there are verses were children could mean something else but saying that everywhere the word children is mentioned in the bible, it has a different meaning then you would look foolish. For example Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.Try using your dishonest interpretation for this let's see how it goes.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

The moment any individual claim an exclusive knowledge of God while denegrating all others

FxMasterz:

Jesus Christ never claimed exclusive knowledge of God.

FxMasterz:

What the Lord Jesus said about Himself was true. And infact He actually had knowledge above all

Please try to compose yourself before you further engage me otherwise you will hate yourself after finding out how stupid you've turned out to be with your comments.

Did Jesus say he alone is the key to the knowledge of God? John 14:6
Did God direct everyone to Jesus for divine knowledge? Matthew 17:5

Meanwhile remember the topic of discussion "All babies are God's enemies"
You can reboot before coming back to me it's no crime! grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Guy i like you so don't let this rise your BP o! cheesy

Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor {Isaiah 9:6} foretold that will come and teach in parables {Psalms 78:2 compare to Matthew 13:34} so if you quote him care should be taken otherwise you will misconstrue what he meant.

Children are God's enemies but there are attributes in children we need to emulate.
That's what Jesus meant! wink

Lol, you are celebrating.
You emulate God's enemies. You are making a fool of yourself. You believe God wants you to emulate his enemies.
Again you dishonesty. If the word children did not literally mean children as you say, then clearly God was not asking you to emulate children.
You contradict yourself

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Did God inspire any other race so that they can teach their children God's word? grin

Lot was Abraham's nephew but because he's not part of God's plan the angels reporting to God didn't take note of him not until Jesus led them to investigate the city and Abraham began negotiating for righteous people who could be found in Sodom. When the angels got there Lot's hospitality saved him! Hebrews 13:2
So God only made a covenant with Abraham that's why only his lineage were inspired by God to pass God's decrees to their children!

Is it written that others could not teach their kids or is this guesswork.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Lol, you are celebrating. You emulate God's enemies. You are making a fool of yourself. You believe God wants you to emulate his enemies. Again you dishonesty. If the word children did not literally mean children as you say, then clearly God was not asking you to emulate children. You contradict yourself

Please don't cry! cheesy

Jesus used so many illustrations when talking about adults who have humbled themselves to learn. Sheep, Children, Traveler, Maidens and many more.
He emphasized on the attribute we need to emulate in each of these so we are not literal children, sheep, travelers or maidens! wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Is it written that others could not teach their kids or is this guesswork.

The matter don dey pain am! grin

Abeg do you have further questions? cheesy
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please don't cry! cheesy

Jesus used so many illustrations when talking about adults who have humbled themselves to learn. Sheep, Children, Traveler, Maidens and many more.
He emphasized on the attribute we need to emulate in each of these so we are not literal children, sheep, travelers or maidens! wink
We know he used so much illustrations but clearly you don't understand an illustration if You claim God asks you to emulate his enemies

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by tctrills: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The matter don dey pain am! grin

Abeg do you have further questions? cheesy
The funny thing about you is that you don't even see how you are making a fool of God's word.
All your religious claims are based on the guesswork of another man.
Everyone can guess but some of us choose to depend on God's words

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

We know he used so much illustrations but clearly you don't understand an illustration if You claim God asks you to emulate his enemies
Ọmọ you're the one worrying yourself over what is simple. When Stephen Leth said "babies are God's enemies" he never meant that adults are innocent.
So it's the attributes found in little children we need to emulate as for all of us we are all sinners as in God's enemies {Romans 3:23} that's why we're doing all we can to become His friends through learning from His only begotten Son! Matthew 17:5 compare to John 1:11-12

The problem you people have is that you're thinking babies haven't committed any crime like adults so they can't be enemies of God but then God destroyed babies along with their evil parents in time past, He never spared them so what David said about fetus in it's mother's as God's enemies became clear! Psalms 51:5 smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2023
tctrills:

Everyone can guess but some of us choose to depend on God's words
Good! You can't force your opinion on others after all you know those that depends on God's word like you. So go and worship with them! cheesy
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to compose yourself before you further engage me otherwise you will hate yourself after finding out how stupid you've turned out to be with your comments.

Did Jesus say he alone is the key to the knowledge of God? John 14:6
Did God direct everyone to Jesus for divine knowledge? Matthew 17:5

Meanwhile remember the topic of discussion "All babies are God's enemies"
You can reboot before coming back to me it's no crime! grin
When reading, always read with understanding. Remove the lens of JW and read with clarity of mind.

The focus of what I said above is not to say Jesus didn't have Exclusive knowledge of God. It's not to say He didn't know more and above everyone else but though He had all these attributes, He never looked condescendingly on anybody. He never rejected anyone. This is quiet unlike your group who didn't have what Jesus had or know what Jesus knew but is claiming exclusive knowledge that's satanically spiced. The Bible hasn't changed since it has been written, yet your group that claims exclusive knowledge has ever changing doctrines and strange revelations.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

He (Jesus) never rejected anyone.

Jesus rejected the man who has been obedient to God's laws all his life simply because the man refused to accept what Jesus told him!

Luke 18:18-23

Please explain what happened there! grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus rejected the man who has been obedient to God's laws all his life simply because the man refused to accept what Jesus told him!

Luke 18:18-23

Please explain what happened there! grin
This question is out of context but I'll still answer you. When I said Jesus didn't reject anyone, it's in the context of looking condescendingly on others as though He's the only one who knows God. To this effect, Jesus has a parable of two people who went into the synagogue to pray. One saw himself as being righteous than the other. He prayed saying, 'God, you know I'm not like that sinner over there.... The other one couldn't even look up to heaven but simply said 'Have mercy on me a sinner.' Jesus said the one who cried for mercy went home justified than the one who was boasting about his good works. That's exactly what you guys do. The end will tell.

Regarding your question about Luke 18:18-23. Jesus never rejected the man. Infact, Jesus wanted the man and told him to take some bold steps to come follow Him. The man decided not to follow Jesus because he loved his material wealth. It was the man who rejected Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Wow wow wow. Look at how FxMasterz and tctrills are coaching Mumu Mad MaxInDHouse on the scriptures. Look at them Preaching to someone who claims only they can explain scriptures, that the Bible belongs to JW. Just look at the Disgrace. Mad MaxInDHouse has no problem making blunders upon blunders while FxMasterz and tctrills are shaming him by explaining verses. They keep directing his attention to the Bible while the same Mad MaxInDHouse is running away from the Bible but would rather give Guesswork. This is the difference between Holy Spirit inspired people and people who are not inspired but rely on Guesswork from mere uninspired Men who dabble in Spiritism for doctrines. JWs reading their conversation will bow their heads in shame. And to make matters worse, as these guys are bashing Mad MaxInDHouse making him look like a fool, Mad MaxInDHouse is praising himself in his foolery. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No wonder this Cult attracts Mentally unstable people. grin grin cheesy

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

It was the man who rejected Jesus.

This man walked away in sadness because Jesus asked him to join his disciples and since he refused Jesus said it will be impossible for this man to enter God's Kingdom because the man chose to remain in his old beliefs instead of becoming one of Jesus' followers.

Do you think Jesus accepted the man the way he is or insisted the man must join his disciples? smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thought provoking question! smiley

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION began with Abel that's what Paul penned down {Hebrews 11:4} as inspired by God's Holy Spirit {2Timothy 3:16; 2Peter 1:21} but the group name was hidden from Satan and all his agents for thousands of years not until Jesus returned in 1914 to restructure the group by organizing his disciples to start working as he established the preaching and teaching campaign of God's Kingdom in the first century. Only one group heed his call and began working with him that's why 12 years later after they've preached in many land and formed a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} while Satan blindfolded all others {2Corinthians 4:4} making them to slaughter one another {Revelations 6:3-4} God's people were separated clearly so JEHOVAH began calling us by another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in the year 1931! Isaiah 65:15

Do you still have more reasonable questions? smiley

Ok tnx.
I'll go thru the verses and get back to u later in the day.

Before I go, don't u find it odd that Satan wud hide something so important for thousands of years?
Even the prophets, and angels cudnt undo it till that 1914?

But like I said, I'll go thru the verses bad get back to u. Tnx
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Ok tnx.
Don't u find it odd that Satan God wud hide something so important for thousands of years? Even the prophets, and angels cudnt undo it till that 1914?
Satan only disguises he can't hide anything from wise people because they will continue asking questions until they find the truth! John 8:32 compare to Matthew 7:7-8

So it's God Himself that hides sacred secrets from Satan and all his agents {Matthew 13:13} but He will reveal such secrets to humble and obedient people who have made themselves teachable like children {Matthew 11:25} in fact even angels in heaven can't understand how God is transmitting this secrets to imperfect humans on earth while they (angels) just have to watch out for the way humans are getting these things and the interpretations! 1Peter 1:12

You're welcome Sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This man walked away in sadness because Jesus asked him to join his disciples and since he refused Jesus said it will be impossible for this man to enter God's Kingdom because the man chose to remain in his old beliefs instead of becoming one of Jesus' followers.

Do you think Jesus accepted the man the way he is or insisted the man must join his disciples? smiley

This is the narration of that scripture. Let's look at it more closely:

"22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

23 When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. 24 Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25 Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

26 Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”

Jesus has heard from the man how he had been an obedient worshiper of God and became more interested in the man. He could diagnose the condition of his soul, so He told him 'You still lack one thing.'

Jesus knew that though the man actually loved God, he still loved his wealth more than God. So Jesus gave him a condition he must fufill to fill that loophole. The man rejected the condition. He couldn't sacrifice his wealth for God. He went away sad because he couldn't bring himself to love God more than his wealth.

Jesus is the doctor of our soul. We all are His patients. He knows where we've been wounded. He has the cure for every diagnosis. The doctor made a prescription to the patient. The patient rejected the prescription. Now, tell me, did the doctor reject the patient or the patient rejected the doctor?

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:
'You still lack one thing.'

So the man agreed that Jesus is a GOOD teacher but wanted to stick to what he knew as righteousness before meeting Jesus shey?

Well that's exactly what you supposed to do!

If you feel you're OK with what you know there's no need worrying yourself over what JWs are teaching themselves just go and worship with your fellow believers.

That's what happened there, the man wasn't ready to unlearn yet he came asking Jesus questions just as you're doing right now, whereas Jesus was teaching those who are ready to OBEY whatever protrudes out of his mouth.

So if you disagree with our teaching go and worship with those who agree with you! wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Honest hearted and sincere commentators! wink

43Ronin:
I am not trying to hold brief for Jwits, but I think its extremely hypocritical to criticise their view on this as a Christian. before i became a gnostic this is the teaching of all Christian denominations. the reason why catholics do infant baptism and other denominations do is to rid you off Original Sin(sin of adam) the catholics believ if a baby dies before baptism, he/she cannot enter heaven- they go to purgatory. Now other Christians do not believe in purgatory so I ask if the baby of a Christian dies before baptism what happens to the child. I am expecting answers from everyone that is a practising Christian including Maxindhouse, kobojunkie, etc.
thanks

blowjohn:
The question I always ask is this:
How come a following founded not too long ago is the only way to eternity.

So God waited that long for JW to be formed?
What about people living in pre JW era?

blowjohn:

Ok tnx.
I'll go thru the verses and get back to u later in the day. Before I go, don't u find it odd that Satan wud hide something so important for thousands of years? Even the prophets, and angels cudnt undo it till that 1914? But like I said, I'll go thru the verses bad get back to u. Tnx

Satan's agents just thought they can intimidate soldiers of Christ with their contradicting ideas. Imagine atheists, traditionalists, agnostics and misinformed Churchgoers all coming to pat themselves thinking that is what will convince a Christian to agree with their stupidity!

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Ephesians 6:10-17cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So the man agreed that Jesus is a GOOD teacher but wanted to stick to what he knew as righteousness before meeting Jesus shey?

Well that's exactly what you supposed to do!

If you feel you're OK with what you know there's no need worrying yourself over what JWs are teaching themselves just go and worship with your fellow believers.

That's what happened there, the man wasn't ready to unlearn yet he came asking Jesus questions just as you're doing right now, whereas Jesus was teaching those who are ready to OBEY whatever protrudes out of his mouth.

So if you disagree with our teaching go and worship with those who agree with you! wink
Man, what you've written up there is false. You're not just being sincere with yourself.

I never agreed you're a good teacher, infact, you and your governing body are the opposite. Also, I never came here asking you questions.
I only came here to give my opinion about the topic of this thread. I didn't even mention you. You were the one who mentioned me and have asked me series of questions ever since. I think the first question I ever asked you is in my last post: 'Did the doctor reject the patient or the patient rejected the doctor?'

This response of yours to that question is an escapist response. The matter of the rich man wasn't about whether we both agree on doctrinal issues or not, though that context could also be worked into that rich man episode but for God's sake, that's not the context we're discussing.

This current discussion is premised on your assertion that Jesus rejected the rich man. And I by the help of God have been able to fully establish that the reverse is the case.

So, you want to escape from your heretic assertion by saying 'Leave us alone. Let's do what we're doing while you do yours.'

Do you know that, that has always been the response of darkness whenever it is exposed to intense light? 'Leave us alone. Let us be.'

Mark 1:22-28 NKJV
And they were astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, saying, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth?"

I admoinish you to earnestly consider your ways. I've read some of your posts where you claimed you were converted from Islam. Jesus really loves you but you're not yet where He wants you to be.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

I only came here to give my opinion about the topic of this thread.

So there's no need asking me questions since you're dropped your opinion about the topic of the thread.
Thanks for your time! wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So there's no need asking me questions since you're dropped your opinion about the topic of the thread.
Thanks for your time! wink
Lol.

I never asked you any question. Even the question I asked about the doctor and his patient was a question poised as an answer to your heretic assertion.

Anyway, I think I had a really good time trying to explain the scriptures here. Thanks for asking me the questions. Thanks also for your time.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol. I never asked you any question. Even the question I asked about the doctor and his patient was a question poised as an answer to your heretic assertion. Anyway, I think I had a really good time trying to explain the scriptures here. Thanks for asking me the questions. Thanks also for your time.

Your first comment on this thread:

FxMasterz:

He was obviously using his defective logic to interpret scriptures. Meanwhile Jesus said 'Let little children come unto me for of such is the Kingdom of God." Who is he to call them God's enemies when God said they're His friends? My dear MaxinDHouse, this is one of the things I was telling you about.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only group practicing pure worship.

And you? grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by FxMasterz: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only group practicing pure worship.

And you? grin

I am a servant of Christ. A member of His body serving the Lord in hope of His coming and the glorious resurrection of the saints.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

I am a servant of Christ. A member of His body serving the Lord in hope of His coming and the glorious resurrection of the saints.

Good!
Go fellowshipping with thy brethren i'm with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.