Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (15868 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am his target so once i stop responding to him he will leave the thread, to him all these so called believers are fools he's just using them to get back at me. That's why i ignored him completely.
Meanwhile his other account i have banned from mentioning me that's why he switched to this one now that i've caught him on this i will watch out for another account that he will use to engage me! wink
Lol. Idiot , I don't have another account. You just wake up and decide to throw accusations around

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LottiOk: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
angry cheesy grin cheesy dat clown janosky dat said I'm sum1 else, grin cheesy grin cheesy so anytime jeaphonix beat u jws senseless with logic dats difficult 4 u guys 2 comprehend or respond 2, u start tagging dem as sum1 else if u can't deflect or use shame 2 stop responding 2 him like ur fellow deluded broda maxindhouse, claiming victory in a debate dat it's clear 2 all dat u were soundly disgraced. grin cheesy grin cheesy I really ashamed 4 u guys cos all can c how u struggle,deflect,dodge/evade logical points dat show how flawed & senseless ur rebuttals r.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Having a busy day, and yet to go thru the verses. But ur comment just opened up another question:
Most denominations( by denominations I mean the various types of churches e.g Methodist, Christ apostolic, Anglican, Redeemed etc ) and JW( correct me if am wrong) have one thing in common.

All claim God called the founder to go out into the world and u know carry out God's assignment/ purpose.

If all lay claim to this, and if it's logical to think that God gives pastors, prophets, teachers etc assignment to do in saving souls, then wud u think it's only the founder or coming together of JW that's the only truev claim?
That again leads to a further question: the other denominations....they have shown to be growing and doing God's work. What do u say about them.( Pls disregard false prophets and diviners as my submission doesn't concern them). Thank u.

I'll still read up the verses u quoted later today.
Youre not going to have any headway with arguing logically with MadMax. It won't work. Try it and you'll understand. The guy is denser than a wet brick wall

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Ok. So not to repeat my other questions in the reply I gave to ur reply on my comment in it's entirety, wud u call Methodist, Anglican, Redeemed, apostolic faith etc not God founded?

Yup. Dear Max said they are gonna burn crispy black in hell. Quite an interesting thought
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
See desperation! cheesy

Even when there comes in a honest hearted and sincere individual they just wish such ones join their confusion.
Lying atheist say a JWs will say people will burn in hell when JWs don't even believe in Hell! grin

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
LottiOk:
angry cheesy grin cheesy dat clown janosky dat said I'm sum1 else, grin cheesy grin cheesy so anytime jeaphonix beat u jws senseless with logic dats difficult 4 u guys 2 comprehend or respond 2, u start tagging dem as sum1 else if u can't deflect or use shame 2 stop responding 2 him like ur fellow deluded broda maxindhouse, claiming victory in a debate dat it's clear 2 all dat u were soundly disgraced. grin cheesy grin cheesy I really ashamed 4 u guys cos all can c how u struggle,deflect,dodge/evade logical points dat show how flawed & senseless ur rebuttals r.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

These JWs are Idiots. When they are losing arguments and people are beating them senseless with Bible quotes, they get desperate and accuse you to be 5 monikers. This kind of Madness is special. Their fellow JWs viewing the thread will bow their heads in shame. What a Disgrace! No wonder Their Freemason Watchtower warned them not to have these kind of discussions because they will expose the stupidity of the Cult. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Idiot , I don't have another account. You just wake up and decide to throw accusations around

You have now joined the crew of people Mad MaxInDHouseAnd his Brainless JW miscreants are accusing of having more than one Moniker. I am so happy that people can see how this form of Mental illness is running amok amongst these JWs. At this rate, every single moniker having conversations with these JW Idiots have been accused of the same. Real Mental illness! grin grin cheesy

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by oteneaaron(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

These JWs are Idiots. When they are losing arguments and people are beating them senseless with Bible quotes, they get desperate and accuse you to be 5 monikers. This kind of Madness is special. Their fellow JWs viewing the thread will bow their heads in shame. What a Disgrace! No wonder Their Freemason Watchtower warned them not to have these kind of discussions because they will expose the stupidity of the Cult. grin grin grin

Can you please share with me a link the study from Cambridge University about the mental health of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I would like to study the research paper for myself.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
oteneaaron:

Can you please share with me a link the study from Cambridge University about the mental health of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I would like to study the research paper for myself.

Thank you in advance.

Of course. You're welcome. smiley

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/the-british-journal-of-psychiatry/article/abs/mental-health-of-jehovahs-witnesses/C3C3B14DA9C1DA3D9A699E2D1F5CAC34

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! grin

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Youre not going to have any headway with arguing logically with MadMax. It won't work. Try it and you'll understand. The guy is denser than a wet brick wall

Hmm
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yup. Dear Max said they are gonna burn crispy black in hell. Quite an interesting thought

Hmm. And God is saving souls thru them? And breaking yokes thru them?
Oh well
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} Jesus' words here means knowing how to distinguish between false religions and true religion.

Before 1914 all existing religions (including the one later called JWs today) are in the dark spiritually speaking as they don't understand what Christianity is all about.
Satan killed all the pioneers of this group in the first century and as the attack continue many disciples ran away so they're unable to assemble and do the work Jesus commissioned {Matthew 28:19-20} that's how a Roman emperor established his own religion merging Roman gods with the ideas of other pagan custom then adding the name of Jesus to it this is called Roman Catholic Church.
This politically oriented religionists started going from city to city forcing their religion on everyone. Later when England gained power over Rome the bishop in England decided to change things but the Pope in Rome stood his ground that the church belongs to Rome and so the first protestant group broke away from the Catholic Church: Anglo-Catholic Church this means it's still the same religion but it's now belongs to the English.

That's how many began protesting and forming their religion until the year 1914 but none of them practice what Jesus taught in the first century, no wonder Jesus doubted if what he established will continue until the endtime when he will return as a mighty spirit being to inspect the group! Luke 18:8

So when Jesus returned that year 1914 all the religions believe strongly in their human founders so they don't want to make any amendments except the group called International Bible Students Association (IBSA) that's why Jesus chose them and started correcting them. In fact many people wonder how Jehovah's Witnesses have changed so many things the group believe conveniently.
But that's the work of Jesus!
Today only JWs have improved so much in the way they go about the preaching and teaching campaign Jesus commissioned and not only that we have stopped all pagan holidays like Christmas, New year, Easter and many more but all these changes began in the year 1914.

What about preaching?
All religions claiming Christians will send their members to the streets disturbing passersby and passengers in buses with noise, only JWs do go from house to house taking permission before preaching to householders as Jesus did! Matthew 12:19

So they've all gone off course that's why only JWs could produce the fruit of faith which is forming a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} while politics won't allow others to keep Jesus' command to love their neighbours as themselves nor their fellow believers! Mark 12:31; John 13:34-35

So in essence, it's only JW that's the sole and only way to heaven.
That's difficult to believe.

It means the rest of thousands of (real) pastors, preachers, prophets etc are not of God?

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Hmm. And God is saving souls thru them? And breaking yokes thru them? Oh well

Be careful all these antagonists have different opinions about God {Luke 11:23} it's only when they hear the group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" that they will all merge forces but afterwards they are perpetual enemies! smiley

So this is why we often respond to them! Proverbs 26:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

So in essence, it's only JW that's the sole and only way to heaven. That's difficult to believe.
It means the rest of thousands of (real) pastors, preachers, prophets etc are not of God?

Try to visualize yourself being in the first century as a Jew.
Seeing sincere religious leaders like Gamaliel {Act 5:33-39} like Nicodemus {John 3:1-2} like the Jews ruler who came to ask what he should do to enter God's Kingdom! Mark 10:17-22
Do you think it's easy to believe that all these nice religious people will perish unless they join Jesus' group? John 3:16; 14:6

Well Jesus said it's by their FRUITS you will know them. No matter how nice they may appear to be, what they call their group or the religious titles they hold publicly as long as their ministry fails to produce the fruit of faith they are on the road to destruction! Matthew 7:13-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Try to visualize yourself being in the first century as a Jew.
Seeing sincere religious leaders like Gamaliel {Act 5:33-39} like Nicodemus {John 3:1-2} like the Jews ruler who came to ask what he should do to enter God's Kingdom! Mark 10:17-22
Do you think it's easy to believe that all these nice religious people will perish unless they join Jesus' group? John 3:16; 14:6

Well Jesus said it's by their FRUITS you will know them. No matter how nice they may appear to be, what they call their group or the religious titles they hold publicly as long as their ministry fails to produce the fruit of faith they are on the road to destruction! Matthew 7:13-23 smiley

Hmm. Ok but their fruits frm my point of view are producing fruith of faith like u call it.

And that verse in the bible u said about knowing the truth and setting on free which u juxtaposed with knowing the true 'religion'.....I think is a misinterpretation.

Jesus already said he is the way, the truth and the life.

So infact he's saying that one will get to know him and obtain freedom frm sin and everlasting condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Hmm. Ok but their fruits frm my point of view are producing fruith of faith like u call it.

You need to know the FRUIT of FAITH so if you want to i will teach you with full backing of the scriptures and explanations.

blowjohn:

And that verse in the bible u said about knowing the truth and setting on free which u juxtaposed with knowing the true 'religion'.....I think is a misinterpretation. Jesus already said he is the way, the truth and the life. So infact he's saying that one will get to know him and obtain freedom frm sin and everlasting condemnation.
This is where intelligence and wisdom comes to play their part!
You are living in the 21st century after almost 2,000 years that this story was recorded by eyewitnesses but try seeing yourself in the first century Judean province with different sects all claiming worshipers of the God of Moses and quoting the Mosaic laws.
Then a young man of about 32+ suddenly appear from nowhere with powerful signs (some saw him perform while many only heard about him) this young man claims he is the one and only person who can teach the Israelites what God requires when there are religious leaders old enough to be his grandpa are out there with various religious schools teaching the Jews the Mosaic laws and it's practical applications.
Please how easy would it have been for you to accept that this young man knew it all?

So Jesus meant that there will be different schools of thought at every point in time but anyone who truly appreciate knowledge will be able to find the right one out of them all.

The one and only way any Jew could figure out that Jesus is the Christ back then is by observing the prophecies been fulfilled through the ministry of Jesus.
The two thieves executed along with Jesus have both heard about Jesus' ability to heal and save but they never followed or care about him. But it was by the time one of them recollected the prophecy that says the Christ will be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver {Zechariah 11:12} and executed along with criminals {Isaiah 53:2} he realized that Jesus is truly the promised Christ.

Even his own disciples following him were still in doubt not until they saw him transfigured with Moses and Elijah speaking to him, that's when they asked him "but the scribes say Elijah will come first" {Matthew 17:10} this means that Jesus shouldn't have come before them seeing Elijah. That's why Jesus told them that John was the Elijah to come! Matthew 17:11-13

So my friend Jesus wasn't talking about those who have known him but those that will live in times when Satan will multiply false religions in order to confuse interested individuals. smiley

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by oteneaaron(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Courz:

You have now joined the crew of people Mad MaxInDHouseAnd his Brainless JW miscreants are accusing of having more than one Moniker. I am so happy that people can see how this form of Mental illness is running amok amongst these JWs. At this rate, every single moniker having conversations with these JW Idiots have been accused of the same. Real Mental illness! grin grin cheesy
I just weak. Dude just dey throw accusations around when you have his balls in your hands

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
@ blowjohn

Do you want to know what Jesus meant by the FRUIT of FAITH?
Well it's the same as the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

There are two aspects of God's Holy Spirit that most people often confuse for the other.

Jesus likens himself to a tree planted by his father {John 15:1} so just as all trees do have gifts as well as fruit Jesus' ministry as a tree also have both.
The GIFTS of a tree are numerous: it could be tall and shady to protect people from the sun, it could be big as in tick enough for anyone to rest on it, it could bring sweet fragrance, it's leaves could be good for healing and so on.
But when talking about it's FRUIT it is just one type of fruit!

So looking from a far distance someone could be confused regarding the identity of a tree due to its GIFTS but when you get it's FRUIT you will KNOW for sure the type of tree it is! Matthew 7:16-18

Would you like to know the FRUIT of FAITH in God? smiley

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by blowjohn(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@ blowjohn

Do you want to know what Jesus meant by the FRUIT of FAITH?
Well it's the same as the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

There are two aspects of God's Holy Spirit that most people often confuse for the other.

Jesus likens himself to a tree planted by his father {John 15:1} so just as all trees do have gifts as well as fruit Jesus' ministry as a tree also have both.
The GIFTS of a tree are numerous: it could be tall and shady to protect people from the sun, it could be big as in tick enough for anyone to rest on it, it could bring sweet fragrance, it's leaves could be good for healing and so on.
But when talking about it's FRUIT it is just one type of fruit!

So looking from a far distance someone could be confused regarding the identity of a tree due to its GIFTS but when you get it's FRUIT you will KNOW for sure the type of tree it is! Matthew 7:16-18

Would you like to know the FRUIT of FAITH in God? smiley

Hmm. Quite enlighening.
Let me finish with ur verses. Will get back to u, tnx
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LottiOk: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
I bet dey can't sleep well @ night with all d logical smackdowns u've bin giving dem.
grin wink grin cheesy hence dey see u as any1 who responds 2 dem grin cheesy grin cheesy I can feel dia pain 4rm miles away grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy

jaephoenix:

I just weak. Dude just dey throw accusations around when you have his balls in your hands

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Hmm. Quite enlighening.
Let me finish with ur verses. Will get back to u, tnx

You're welcome anyday anytime Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
LottiOk:

LottiOk LYING & spreading FALSEHOOD on Nairaland forum that LDS Church claimed Isaiah 43:10 refer to LDS as Jehovah's witnesses but the screenshot PROVEN evidence debunk his MUMU RANTS.

LDS & Christendom DON'T attach anything to Isaiah 43:10.

Atheists filled with DECEIT grin

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Courz:

Accursed IBERIBEIST occult idol Worshipper grin
John 10:19-20 , the same manner your mentors, those FAITHLESS MISCREANTS claimed that Jesus Christ have mental illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Janosky:

Accursed IBERIBEIST occult idol Worshipper grin
John 10:19-20 , the same manner your mentors, those FAITHLESS MISCREANTS claimed that Jesus Christ have mental illness.

He's not mad but always talking about just one religion out of thousands sects claiming they're followers of the same teacher but with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
So who is the mad person for real?
Millions of people from different races all with the same line of thought to be peaceful people or one person who can't agree with anyone only to criticize a united family of peace loving worshipers and be happy that his enemies are also doing the same?
Even jaephoenix who is cheering him up never agree with him on the idea of God's existence! grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Janosky:

I am a Mentally ill person with Paranoid Schizophrenia. This illness started once I became a Watchtower Robot.

Oh Yes. Just as this Research below found out about you JWs. That's why all of you exhibit the same Mental illness. When your arguments are failing and people have beaten you all senseless, you start assigning Monikers to people. Very serious Mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia. I started having this illness once I became a Watchtower Robot.

Oh Yes. Just as this Research below found out about you JWs. That's why all of you exhibit the same Mental illness. When your arguments are failing and people have beaten you all senseless, you start assigning Monikers to people. Very serious Mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Default mode again!
Editing people's comments and responding not to what they typed but to what you edited.

Walahi talahi kolo mental dey for Nairaland no be small! grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I am suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia. I started having this illness once I became a Watchtower Robot.

Now the question is: Why are members of the One True religion so unhappy with their lives to the point that they suffer easily from Mental illness than the rest of the population? Isn't That strange?

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Courz: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
E reach to ask this important question. There is a saying amongst the JWs in Western world, JW, Best Life Ever!. If the above statement is really true, why are they the most vulnerable to Mental illnesses than the rest of the population? Isn't their life supposed to be the Best life to live? Or perhaps it is really not and shows a lot of JWs are struggling to survive in the Cult. Watchtower lied to them. But why? Is Jehovah aka Satan not with them to help them? sad Why are they sooo Unhappy?

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Who is a madman?
One who fails to make a reasonable response to what he's been told but spewing what has been programmed in his brains even though it has nothing to do with what everyone can hear! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! / 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.