Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51679 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by humilitypays(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

If a Christians win the elective positions, why not? Or so as Tinubu win now after Christians declared religious card, who you wan blame? Power is never given. Obi and his so called pastors have finally made very difficult for am Ibo man to become President of Nigeria again. A South South person will become president again while ibos or SE will still remain on waiting list till only God knows when
Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential election landslide, that APC used their power of incumbency to rob him and impose Bola Tinubu on Nigerians is a case for nature and God to judge with time. Wait and you all will see what the Lord can and will do.

You all shall witness the end of Tinubu okay.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by deepwater(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people

Not sure how true the audio recordings are but that phrase could mean your people in the south west as your followers in the south west!

And oyedepo followers in the south west are not just yorubas.

Nevertheless the buhari administration divided Nigeria so much than it met it. This division problem would stay for a very long time
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by 9jii(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Go and sit down you hypocrites.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks, but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayer and support or Peter Obi calling his Christian leader for prayers and support is a taboo, may God of justice judge you all supporters of evil!
The only true God has done justice and is Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
Light prevails over darkness
We're not praying for that before election?
This is the answer but your arrogance will keep you astray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by LordGuru1: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries all over the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. His Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires, that is the more Reason why so many Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires that he has helped Raised call him Daddy today. It is a well-known fact that even the Uncommon Business-Guidance he integrated into his Universities has Produced far more Young Millionaires than other Private Schools.

Both the Old and Youngs that he groomed into Wealth hey look back and know how ALMIGHTY GOD Greatly used him to Transform their Lives, that is why they have proud Respect fro this truly Great Man that has help far more Many to become Stupendously Rich than any other Man of GOD. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by gammarays1: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
You know whom you voted for.
A mango tree won't yield a pawpaw fruit.

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria the same way he's ruling Lagos. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by afbstrategies: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by frankson1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin

YES DADDY

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, thanks for putting it well together for me. E se sir grin grin grin

Hope you won't feel bad if someone returns same favour to you or a loved one or your Tinubu you support
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by gammarays1: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
LordGuru1:
Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries not the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. His Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
If the audio was real, Peter Obi didn't lie by saying the elections was a religious war.
It has been proven already by what happened and we'll reap the fruits.

How come everyone was criticizing Moslem/Moslem ticket if it weren't a religious war?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Jsucre(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
We know the tape is FAKE.
Judas! You deny truth

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Alliswell248: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:
Any intelligent person who has listened to the so called leaked audio knows that it is fake. The people in the fake audio are voice actors and I'm surprised that some people thought that the audio was real. grin grin

Hey listen.
It is not fake.
Kenneth okonkwo asserted to this.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timmi:

Only in your dreams. You and up to your 10th generation cannot rule me nor this country. Go and write it down and let it be carved in stone.
lmao..see this local champion.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by N3TRAL: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
afbstrategies:

Are you a Christian?
I identify as one.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by eyinjuege: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Much ado about nothing
What is the whole hullabaloo about now?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Alliswell248: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
gammarays1:

If the audio was real, Peter Obi didn't lie by saying the elections was a religious war.
It has been proven already by what happened and we'll reap the fruits.

How come everyone was criticizing Moslem/Moslem ticket if it weren't a religious war?

Muslim Muslim was simply a strategy to amass votes from the north.
Tell me a strong northern Christian who can gather votes en mass . None.
Dogara, lalong, babachir aren't strong. I actually didn't like it initially but I later saw it as a political strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by abbasajao(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Daddy daddy daddy like a child that just learning to talk. Just because of south-westerners' votes.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by maintenant: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin
Na Peter Obi sabi Dem well we'll...

Dude will not waste a second responding to their trash...

He is focused on deconstructing the shenanigans called elections using the legal system...

We expect more of these desperado moves as soon as mountains of evidence start coming out...

Tinubu picked Shettiima purely to attract northern Muslim votes...

You can never see these undesirable elements say anything about desperation raised to a crescendo to the point of undermining the religious balance and the national cohesion it engenders...

This platform has become a terrible joke...
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nauttyprof(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

So, you are now doubting Kenneth again? Despite this coming from someone in Labour Party and also a major member who has represented the party on several television platforms.

Until we stop this mindset that has brought us to this terrible state we are in Nigeria, before genuine progress can come. Obi is also not a saint as he has his own fault. Admit and accept when he is wrong.

Before you come back thinking Tinubu in this matter, I supported Obi in the last election but I stand on true conscience with Nigeria alone as my focus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Ayo25: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bishop would never have prayed for Buhari laelae ;Dman is just too emotional. Does anyone have to visit him before he prays for them. Whatever happens to the command to pray for your leaders. Remind me of anywhere you ever heard him praying for Buhari or Timubu. You cannot tell me Bishop is not partisan.

You yourself have confirmed he would chase some away. Whether by body language or whatever language, why should you chase anyone away at all? As a christain leader he should know the biblical injunction is to pray for your leaders whosoever the person is. Bishop can never be in the league of men like Adeboye and Kumuyi. Man is just too emotional
7upnigeria:

But show me where he opened his mouth and said "VOTE FOR PDP". This are people who live by wisdom. There are several politicians who visit him for prayers. Goodluck Jonathan, Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Amaechi, FFK etc. have all visited him at canaanland for advise and prayers. Chameleons across different political parties, it takes a wise person to relate with such people and also use body language to chase the ones he doesnt line away. His body language IS ENOUGH to tell he followers who he supports, he doesn't have to say it out.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by biggie73(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
That's simple. That's Peter Obi and Oyedepo.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Omoluabi16(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndi take a stand, take a stand. You can see how riffraffs are trying to rubbish this man. I will always maintain that the pastors should remain neutral.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by gammarays1: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alliswell248:

Muslim Muslim was simply a strategy to amass votes from the north.
Tell me a strong northern Christian who can gather votes en mass . None.
Dogara, lalong, babachir aren't strong. I actually didn't like it initially but I later saw it as a political strategy.
Amass votes from the north?
If it were true, the APC lost presidency in the Core Northern states.
Muslim/Muslim ticket is a plot to reinstate the current blood thirsty regime in power at all cost if you don't know.

Only if you knew what is happening behind the curtain, you'll shed tears and prepare for the worst.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Apex298940: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Let our experts, who are already in US, show you the strategy they used to get their visa approved. Call or WhatsApp us for details.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by kosiebe(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Continue fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by jelel6: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Always obvious Peter OBI was staging himself as the Christian Candidate in the election. From visiting churches every Sunday to fraternising with Christian leaders, it was always obvious.

Who's actually surprised he would spurn an election a "religious war"?

And simply baffled by those who genuinely think this guy is something different. He was an average governor by Nigeria's standards. And definitely not the best administrator in the race.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Successlane: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
But you campaign for Atiku in 2019

or what's the definition of campaign again [b]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by ENTITY26Bf: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/
after this one don collect money from Tilubu and can't openly endorse peter obi having spent 7years Open gate of hell for apc and buhari. Yeye pastor
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by richie240: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
...and did d Bishop say the audio was false?
Every one cannot be reasoning like 'obiajulu' nah.
cool
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Dcaliphate(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people
C'mon u and I know PO is too smart to sound like that. Its all cooked, its so clear
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by yahmohy27: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Did this read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by barika2011(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
*PRESS RELEASE*

APC's Endless Subterfuge Must Stop.

It appears the All Progressives Congress' desperation to grab and retain power by foul means has refused to go away more than a month after they have grabbed the election as they planned.
While we are toeing the constitutional path to retrieve our mandate, those who have truncated the wishes of the majority of Nigerians have recoursed to mischief and endless subterfuge to continue to hold on to what they know does not belong to them.
From the show of shame in Portharcourt to the drama in the Ibom Air aircraft, both of which they contrived, they have now moved to the circulation of a deep fake audio file aimed at promoting religious tension in the country.
All these are meant to serve no other purpose than egregious mischief aimed at demarketing Peter Obi. If the goal is to create a credibility problem, the ploy has failed woefully. Peter Obi has long been on record as the only presidential candidate who has urged the Nigerians electorate not to vote for him on the basis of religion or tribe .
We will therefore
like to advice our beloved Nigerian people to remain focused on the task to take back the mandate we know was freely given to Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed through legitimate means.
That is more important than to expect those who ran election on forged credentials and even fake Bishops to stop faking. They cannot stop being fraudulent because that is who they are.

Diran Onifade
Head, Obi-Datti Media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.