Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? (3008 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2023
the number of simp keep on increasing everyday
I shake my head for you
you dey see as you want mumu yourself for gal front
if you mistakenly buy her that phone immediately she collect am she go serve you breakfast na then e go clear for ur eyes
why be say Una dey force na sef on people way no love Una
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Geovanni412(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Andres28:
Hello guys this a true event that's just happened to me and I'm currently battling with it.

So I met this girl around June last 2022... In a short time I made my intention to her that I was interested in her to which she agreed and we started dating..

prior to that i'd asked her if she was in any relationship to which she said no and that she didn't want any relationship again cos she has been disappointed a lot

Now fast forward to what happened.
On 1st of April this my girl posted a picture of two guys on her WhatsApp status, one of the pictures she put love emojis on it while the other one she didn't.

So I called her and asked her why she posted other guys in her status so she said it doesn't mean anything.

And before now I was already suspecting her cos sometimes she will tell me she's going to work on Sundays when basically their shop doesn't open on Sundays--off course I never questioned her about that.

So when this incident happened I took it very serious as an opportunity to find out whether she was cheating on me or not.

Now yesterday been 3rd of April I had promised to buy her a new phone cos the one she's using has gone very bad.

So while she posted that picture I confronted her boldly telling her that I can't believe all these while she's been cheating on me..

I just did this without any evidence and I was so violent about it so after a few minutes she dropped a voice message to me telling me that I know we use to have misunderstanding a lot.

Now I got really convinced that she has actually cheated so I called her to my place for proper questioning which she admitted that yes she did it and that she and that guy was already asking her out before we met.
So I asked her she accepted the guy while we were already on and why she cheated on me with him and she said she was having feelings for him cos they already knew a long time.

And then she told me she has already seperated from the guy since November last year and that I should forgive her so we can move on cos then she was not having so much feelings for me then as she do now that was what led to the whole thing.

Guys before we started I had already told her that the only thing I don't forgive on this earth is cheating which she also said she hated it so much as well.

Now guys I love this girl so much but the truth is I'm finding it almost impossible to forgive her and to trust her again

If you're in my place what exactly would you do given that if she has also denied cheating I wouldn't have found out in any way.
This is not a make up story----

There has been no joy in me for over 3 days now

Farano, dominique, Rockstation move this piece to front page.

Accept her back.

Marry her and take her to USA.

Just remember to call me when she wants to take half your money in a divorce. cool

Person dey show you red flag - u still dey ask simple questions.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2023
Andres28:

Thanks but given that she was able to admit it..is there any possibility that I can still trust her as much again.
If you forgive a woman for what she knows she shouldn’t be forgiven for,she will mess you up and still blame you for forgiving her.
Ditch her ASAP.
She no rate you at all.
Don’t buy the phone.
She’s only waiting for the phone before disappearing.
To her, it’s her payment for the services she rendered you.
Do you really know what it means for a girlfriend to post the picture of another man on her WhatsApp?
Learn to respect yourself my brother.
Look at how a woman is playing you and you are confirming to her that you be mumu.
I really pity you because women don’t pity simps.
She will deal with you and you will gnash your teeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.