Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? (3000 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by odenkirk: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:
Hello guys this a true event that's just happened to me and I'm currently battling with it.

So I met this girl around June last 2022... In a short time I made my intention to her that I was interested in her to which she agreed and we started dating..

prior to that i'd asked her if she was in any relationship to which she said no and that she didn't want any relationship again cos she has been disappointed a lot

Now fast forward to what happened.
On 1st of April this my girl posted a picture of two guys on her WhatsApp status, one of the pictures she put love emojis on it while the other one she didn't.

So I called her and asked her why she posted other guys in her status so she said it doesn't mean anything.

And before now I was already suspecting her cos sometimes she will tell me she's going to work on Sundays when basically their shop doesn't open on Sundays--off course I never questioned her about that.

So when this incident happened I took it very serious as an opportunity to find out whether she was cheating on me or not.

Now yesterday been 3rd of April I had promised to buy her a new phone cos the one she's using has gone very bad.

So while she posted that picture I confronted her boldly telling her that I can't believe all these while she's been cheating on me..

I just did this without any evidence and I was so violent about it so after a few minutes she dropped a voice message to me telling me that I know we use to have misunderstanding a lot.

Now I got really convinced that she has actually cheated so I called her to my place for proper questioning which she admitted that yes she did it and that she and that guy was already asking her out before we met.
So I asked her she accepted the guy while we were already on and why she cheated on me with him and she said she was having feelings for him cos they already knew a long time.

And then she told me she has already seperated from the guy since November last year and that I should forgive her so we can move on cos then she was not having so much feelings for me then as she do now that was what led to the whole thing.

Guys before we started I had already told her that the only thing I don't forgive on this earth is cheating which she also said she hated it so much as well.

Now guys I love this girl so much but the truth is I'm finding it almost impossible to forgive her and to trust her again

If you're in my place what exactly would you do given that if she has also denied cheating I wouldn't have found out in any way.
This is not a make up story----

There has been no joy in me for over 3 days now

Farano, dominique, Rockstation move this piece to front page.
u deserve it u want buy her a new phone but when u see a dying man asking for help u wont may all the gfs u will have to cheat on u

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by akube34: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:
Hello guys this a true event that's just happened to me and I'm currently battling with it.

So I met this girl around June last 2022... In a short time I made my intention to her that I was interested in her to which she agreed and we started dating..

prior to that i'd asked her if she was in any relationship to which she said no and that she didn't want any relationship again cos she has been disappointed a lot

On 1st of April this my girl posted a picture of two guys on her WhatsApp status, one of the pictures she put love emojis on it while the other one she didn't.

So I called her and asked her why she posted other guys in her status so she said it doesn't mean anything.

And before now I was already suspecting her cos sometimes she will tell me she's going to work on Sundays when basically their shop doesn't open on Sundays--off course I never questioned her about that.

So when this incident happened I took it very serious as an opportunity to find out whether she was cheating on me or not.

Now yesterday been 3rd of April I had promised to buy her a new phone cos the one she's using has gone very bad.

So while she posted that picture I confronted her boldly telling her that I can't believe all these while she's been cheating on me..

I just did this without any evidence and I was so violent about it so after a few minutes she dropped a voice message to me telling me that I know we use to have misunderstanding a lot.

Now I got really convinced that she has actually cheated so I called her to my place for proper questioning which she admitted that yes she did it and that she and that guy was already asking her out before we met.
So I asked her she accepted the guy while we were already on and why she cheated on me with him and she said she was having feelings for him cos they already knew a long time.

And then she told me she has already seperated from the guy since November last year and that I should forgive her so we can move on cos then she was not having so much feelings for me then as she do now that was what led to the whole thing.

Guys before we started I had already told her that the only thing I don't forgive on this earth is cheating which she also said she hated it so much as well.

Now guys I love this girl so much but the truth is I'm finding it almost impossible to forgive her and to trust her again

If you're in my place what exactly would you do given that if she has also denied cheating I wouldn't have found out in any way.

let me tell you something. She will do it again

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Isabi4lov: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Forgive but don't forget undecided
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Truthsbitter:
The new trend is to beat your cheating partner into coma or kill them...
Haven't you heard?

But there are a few things You could do

1. Leave the relationship

2. Continue to fvck and play along without emotional connection

3. Forgive her but always set your mind to accept more without collapsing

4. Be a mumu and accept everything without modifying your poor self to be a man

5..Various combination of any the above listed...

This is cool..I'm actually going with 2 and 3...I just finished banging her a hard one now.
More to come..she thinks she's wise.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bukky001:

Bro, I will not lie to you, if it's me I will forgive you but in my mind I know the relationship is leading no where. I'll just see the girl as a friend with benefit

Yes I will just be playing along from now.
So the relationship will continue but I will be emotionally detached from now.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by ThatrealestApex: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

You're still asking us what to do?grin grin grin
Demote her to the level of FWB and keep searching for a girlfriend (Because you don't have one now) grin grin

To be honest with you, forgiving her and taking her as your real girlfriend will be a waste of time because you'll always be wondering where she is, who she's with, or what she's doing at the moment grin grin

Forgiving a cheating Partner is like throwing away your Peace of Mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by ashawopikin(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

Mods, pls don't move this rubbish to FP
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

Well she sounds remorseful, grant her one last chance, if it repeats itself, u don't need permission to do what's absolutely needed to be done
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by pansophist(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let her go and save yourself some stress. Or you forgive her if you can’t let her go

Simple and straight to the point. Let her go, or let her stay. It's not hard na

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by pansophist(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Letting her go is like undergoing surgery, it will hurt for a while, but it's the best way. You'll retain your self-respect, won't feel tamed, and give way for other women who won't cheat to come in.

If you forgive and let her stay, then it's like pushing the problem of yesterday to tomorrow. You'll be under the delusion of her faithfulness, but if you dig dip, she probably will still be cheating codedly.

Brother listen to me. You can be a prince, wealthy as Jeff Bezos, and a girl will still not vibe with you. It's just life. Don't force it. If she is with you and her eyes is outside, then let her go where her heart is.

You can be the most delicious apple and some people will not like apple. Lion don't eat apples. Or the best package delivered to the wrong address. This is life, accept it and work with it's rhythm.

You'll feel pain either ways if you let her go, or let her stay, but one pain is useful and healing, while the other pain is sweeping the problem under the carpet, to be experienced again in the future.

As a man, you must be able to make strong decisions regardless of your feelings. If there is anything such as manning up, it's now. Man up. Let her go. Now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:
Letting her go is like undergoing surgery, it will hurt for a while, but it's the best way. You'll retain your self-respect, won't feel tamed, and give way for other women who won't cheat to come in.

If you forgive and let her stay, then it's like pushing the problem of yesterday to tomorrow. You'll be under the delusion of her faithfulness, but if you dig dip, she probably will still be cheating codedly.

Brother listen to me. You can be a prince, wealthy as Jeff Bezos, and a girl will still not vibe with you. It's just life. Don't force it. If she is with you and her eyes is outside, then let her go where her heart is.

You can be the most delicious apple and some people will not like apple. Lion don't eat apples. Or the best package delivered to the wrong address. This is life, accept it and work with it's rhythm.

You'll feel pain either ways if you let her go, or let her stay, but one pain is useful and healing, while the other pain is sweeping the problem under the carpet, to be experienced again in the future.

As a man, you must be able to make strong decisions regardless of your feelings. If there is anything such as manning up, it's now. Man up. Let her go. Now.

Nice one bro..you made a very valid point here.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by mrcrabs(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
You better move on bro. One thing you should not mess with is a girl that has an ex that is still somehow in the picture. If she can Bleep him one time then she can still Bleep him again. Don't think about it too much just move on with your life unless you just like problem.

Bye bye
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by luminouz(m): 3:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Andres28:

Nice one bro..you made a very valid point here.
Valid point kee u dia. He just wasted his time advising you because you still won't listen. You will keep fuqin her and get embittered with time. You will try to save her, monitor her, pet her and finally lose your shiit and beat/kill her.

A woman never cheats by mistake. And a cheating woman never repents if you forgive her, she will cheat AGAIN and make you pay for your weakness in forgiving her.

You can take this to CBN.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by falcon01: 4:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Andres28:

I wouldn't normally say this but her point is valid. She said she was already with the guy she didn't have feelings for you like she did now its all valid. The only problem was she lied when you asked her out but they mostly do, forgive her tell her you won't consider that cheating since she didn't have feelings for you then but now she does, she should hold her word! Tell her "if you know you are going to cheat on me let me know now"! I won't tolerate that be really really serious about that, if she agrees tell her " I'm not forcing you don't stay with me if you can't be with me without cheating don't be with me". That right there is a solid f*cking agreement. But just give her another chance.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Uptheante(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Forgive her & beg her not to cheat on you again.

Buy her the phone you wanted to, make sure it's the type she loves. If you're not financially buoyant enough, borrow money to buy it for her.

Place her on monthly salary/allowance & also spoil her with gifts & goodies.

Find out about her parents & also place them on monthly salary.

Buy a car for her dad & also pay her rent if she stays alone.

You can even make things easier for yourself by agreeing to be sharing her with the other guy. Make a time table with the other guy so as to know whose turn is it to Bleep her. angry

Always treat her as a queen bcoz she's an angel & she can do no harm.

Profess your undying love for her & explain to her how miserable you'll be if you lose her. Make sure you are crying while doing this.

Cook for her, wash her clothes & panties & also lick her butt. Also be going on errands for her so she doesn't stress herself.

She's the only girl in the world that is good for you & you must bend your back over for her.

Remember, for any of these that you can't do, pls borrow enough money. You can use your family land or other properties as collateral.

Do all these & thank me later Mr. Simp 😛

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by lereinter(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2023
"There has been no joy in me for over 3 days now"

Na dis statement make me laugh, when you aren't in debt or lost someone so close

You don't know life sha

Kpele

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Andres28:

Be fast and buy her the brand new phone you promised her..
Make sure the name on the receipt is hers, give it to her as a show of appreciation for her cheating on you...
Remember, e no easy to get girlfriend oo.. I hope you do give her . monthly allowances like 50k and above... If you don't pls start doing so, so that you won't loose her...
Don't act like me that doesn't spend shi shi in women...
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Dindondin:

She wan collect her phone from you before dropping you like shit.
Tell her you v heard her. Don't hurry to buy the phone, wait for like a month. Before that one month close, try to fûck her like 5-10 times. If she no gree make you do just 1, know that she's not into you and only dating you for the crumbs she gets from you.
Most of these tiny legs girls aren't loyal.
Use your brain to save yourself from spending money without gain or giving it a trial to know if she really loves you. No forget the fûck part!

You dey waste better OT for lover boy head....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is in love and won't hear you bro... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2023
luminouz:

Valid point kee u dia. He just wasted his time advising you because you still won't listen. You will keep fuqin her and get embittered with time. You will try to save her, monitor her, pet her and finally lose your shiit and beat/kill her.

A woman never cheats by mistake. And a cheating woman never repents if you forgive her, she will cheat AGAIN and make you pay for your weakness in forgiving her.

You can take this to CBN.

My Gee with the Fat "K"... It's been a while bro...
Back to the matter. Like Yiu stated, this dude isn't ready... He would forgive her definitely but doom awaits him in time to come as far as that relationship is concerned.... 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Uptheante:
Forgive her & beg her not to cheat on you again.

Buy her the phone you wanted to, make sure it's the type she loves. If you're not financially buoyant enough, borrow money to buy it for her.

Place her on monthly salary/allowance & also spoil her with gifts & goodies.

Find out about her parents & also place them on monthly salary.

Buy a car for her dad & also pay her rent if she stays alone.

You can even make things easier for yourself by agreeing to be sharing her with the other guy. Make a time table with the other guy so as to know whose turn is it to Bleep her. angry

Always treat her as a queen bcoz she's an angel & she can do no harm.

Profess your undying love for her & explain to her how miserable you'll be if you lose her. Make sure you are crying while doing this.

Cook for her, wash her clothes & panties & also lick her butt. Also be going on errands for her so she doesn't stress herself.

She's the only girl in the world that is good for you & you must bend your back over for her.

Remember, for any of these that you can't do, pls borrow enough money. You can use your family land or other properties as collateral.

Do all these & thank me later Mr. Simp 😛

Best advice to the guy ..
I didn't even saw this when I dropped mine that is similar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Foodqueen(f): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
U people will just jump waaaa into relationship from jss1.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by anykProperties: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
She’s for the streets. But most of you guys don’t like nice girls so maybe that is why you are finding it hard to let her go.

Because what is there to even think about nonsense.

Are you a good girl?

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by mayim(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
You might forgive her but if you are the kind of man I am, you might never forget. Years down the line, that shit will keep replaying in your mind. It’s better to let go, I’m telling you from a place of experience. No matter how much you love a woman that cheated on you, let her go. So many fishes in the ocean, you will meet someone else in due time. Cheers
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

My Gee with the Fat "K"... It's been a while bro...
Back to the matter. Like Yiu stated, this dude isn't ready... He would forgive her definitely but doom awaits him in time to come as far as that relationship is concerned.... 🤣🤣🤣

I dey tell you.

See the way he reacts na....
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
falcon01:
I wouldn't normally say this but her point is valid. She said she was already with the guy she didn't have feelings for you like she did now its all valid. The only problem was she lied when you asked her out but they mostly do, forgive her tell her you won't consider that cheating since she didn't have feelings for you then but now she does, she should hold her word! Tell her "if you know you are going to cheat on me let me know now"! I won't tolerate that be really really serious about that, if she agrees tell her " I'm not forcing you don't stay with me if you can't be with me without cheating don't be with me". That right there is a solid f*cking agreement. But just give her another chance.
What a load of falcon birdshiit!!!😡😡😡😡
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
she's not asking for forgiveness, she's asking for the permission to continue cheating henceforth

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Manoftheyear: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
She’s for the streets. But most of you guys don’t like nice girls so maybe that is why you are finding it hard to let her go.

Because what is there to even think about nonsense.

Your comment amazes me most of the time
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Psychopatheko: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why girls dey always dey manipulate guys na

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by rainmaker12(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Andres28:

No
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by falcon01: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
luminouz:

What a load of falcon birdshiit!!!😡😡😡😡
🤣🤣🤣 bruh, he's gon forgive her, his mind is already made up. So it's better to guide him to do it well.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
falcon01:
🤣🤣🤣 bruh, hes gon forgive her either his mind is already made up. So it's pbetter to guide him to do it well

😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by tiger2080: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
SIMP sighted.You are dating a PROSTITUTE u expect her to be LOYAL.Truth been that BAD BOY FUCKING the BITCH b4 u met her.She agree to date u becos of phone u promise her.You really BIG FOOL u they spend money 4 BITCH another BAD BOY they Bleep nonsense commot 4 her WIDE COMMUNITY PUSSY.You be really SIMP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Proof That There Are Good People In Nigeria (MY Experience Last Night) / Have You Ever Slap Your Partner? / Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.