Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. (4795 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by Babaik: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
No wonder ur papa nor fit take care of you. Fool, cartoon character.
Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goodlady:

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless or Shameless.

Dear girls, ask for the eatery, restaurant or outing location when a guy tell you he's taking you out. Some guys are so broke, senseless or shameless.
If it's brokeness, we fit say na his capacity he do. But when guys take you to a classless location for dating and still act like he did you a favour as if you don't eat at home, that guy deserved to be arrested for stressing a beautiful ❀️ soul out of her house/apartment.
This isn't about testing loyalty or loving me for who I am, some men don't know their level.
You fit call orange seller, groundnut seller, look out for house girls or village girls that you can buy N2K ice cream or mince pie? Na your level be that cos you suppose love them for their level too.
Rich attracts riches and poverty attracts poverty. No come use your poverty and low level infect someone daughter.
Girls, always ask for where a guy's taking you to and enquire if he can afford the location. Do your research about the place so that he won't get there and they ll tell him bottle water is N1K and he ll just ask to go to the toilet and run away. Keep your eyes on them so they won't run away. Some boys are mad and need to be told that if you are broke, never date.
There's love at first sight and there's broke at first sight.

The Goddess has spoken.

I ll be glad if this is pushed to the fp cos it's my personal experience.
Mynd44 Dominique seun
lol
Funny as it is u get pointπŸ˜„
Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kantebets:
your papa get 100k for account?
I was wondering actually πŸ€”
Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by Truvelisback(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dindondin:
Oloshoooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
If it enter fp make I bend!
It might get to FP. You know say na things like this our Feminists MODS dey bring come FP but if na guys nai post things against ladies, e no go FP.
Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by ayorwizz(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2023
The audacity to "bambiala" with pride, na im burst my brain sha lmao

Okay oh.. Beggi Beggi aunty, we Don hear your advice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. by Tynaclem1: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
What has knowing and "investigating" the location of eatery got to do with the success of your relationship? The reason why he's taking you there is for the sole purpose of

having an important conversation with you
to determine if you have sense of not
see if you are a hungry girl looking for your next meal or not
see if you can handle a constructive conversation or not etc

Sometimes it is you ladies that cause problems for yourself with all your unnecessary standards and demands that's why good men run from you and men who want you for fun troop to your DMS.

If a man wants to take you out and you see that this is someone serious you should be thinking of asking questions like what do you want out of this relationship, what are your long and short term goals, bring up constructive conversations, try to get to know his interests, his likes and dislikes etc

That's how to nail a good and forward thinking man from the first outing. Not restaurant locations and food menus that you'll eat and purge in a few hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee / My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.