Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80453 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Too bad. Unacceptable.
Where is amontekun?

Amointekun has been doing well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Maga123: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
The era of waiting for government to protect you is over.Government have failed nigeria in all aspect,so defend your selves

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Bintdawood(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Subhanallah... This is too much! I wish him quick recovery
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.
shattap dia hotoroMental,see how Sifia pains you is but everyone knows ye be the master tribalist punkArsse roaming the streets, ivartheMENTAL,a mental grin
This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by wanimo: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?
to make matters worse, their political elites won't even say jack, because doing so would offend their political masters from the caliphate

In Tinubu's voice, where are the cows?

No empathy, no pity from me as long as it's from Fulani Herdsmen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

Animal will always behave like animal. Does it mean that anyone that didn't vote your brother deserve Evil? Thank God we have some Yorubas that still support your brother, what if this man or his kids are part of your brother supporters. Have you forgotten that your region, expecially Enugu suffer from this evil pass every other state?

Always apply your number 6 before u comment on public forum. Your love one may be the next Target.. I don't pray so sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Sai Baba..
Sai APC

It's very good for those midgets who glamour for another APC regime.. I'm even sure that this man collected money during election and voted for APC. Let him use the election money to treat himself.

They will learn the hard way.

This is Yoruba butchering Yorubas
Don't disturb yourself, they will be fine after fighting igbos cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?
Prophet of doom!.Have you ever predicted anything good about Nigeria? You better change your mindset.As a man think ETH in his heart so he is.l have no problems with obi or any Igbo man,in fact, obi is my candidate,though a Yoruba Christian. If obi didn't enter now, God whose way is in the whirlwind knows how obi would rule Nigeria. Stop been a pessimistic man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
God, he is lucky to be alive, look at those deep cuts

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
pinkguy:
Lol Yoruba are more interested in fighting Igbo go to court stop calling police

You won't see any of their e-warriors on this thread. They are all hibernating on Igbo thread grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Caaz: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
imagrg:
Cry my beloved country!
This disgusting old man.how different are you from these Fulani marauders?
I m ashamed on your behalf.

Parents with female kids around you needs to be at alert.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
History555:
Nigeria made a grave mistake by electing buhari. Since 2015 herdsmen hve been on this same parole

Are you sure
Where are the cows

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is indeed very very bad! This is horrible!!!
These guys have been murdering Nigerians in cold blood for years and nothing is done about it!! These people are above the law in this country!!!!
At the same time,the excess people who should "shinedu, shinedu" upandan,who sleep,dream Peter Obi everyday are hardly anywhere to be found on here!!!!
They know how to threaten peace loving people but are pups when it comes to real issues... There's God sha!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mrmacdonald:
I pray it gets to all Yoruba people on this forum.. since they swear they would support Fulani people.. oya naa e done start.. make tinubu save una

Their president select is asking where are the cows grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by fastseo: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

How many votes did apc get in ekit, Oyo, Osun, ogun Ibadan etc even banue fa?

after all the killings, chasing u guys away into Benin Republic n no statement from those in authority.
but if its obi.. they will know how to tape his phone, silent opposition even in a way Americans won't even attempt to try.
but here u are d police said they can't do anything even there won't be statement from mc olumo n Co even if the whole village is wiped out.. what does that tell u?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Greyworld: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:
Like I said, instead of building gradually on your gain in Lagos during presidential election, arrogance, greed and disregard for other peoples opinion has eventually made liberal Yoruba to realize that the transient alignment they have with you guys during presidential election is a huge and terrific mistake!

Awon builder... Build a bridge that prevent the killing of Yorubas in the West by Fulanis fess.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Benki003:
When the eastern region was creating their own army u guys termed it terrorist group😂😂

Now who's laughing last, to even think that APC won this region with freaking margin make me want to give pity but then I'll hold my self

With what is happening now conduct an election in Ogun state and see APC win with crazy margin

They want southeast to be like Southwest so they can ask where are the cows grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Germanjoe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

What they ordered has arrived,
Go and make peace with ur God.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
BentizilL:
Trust Asiwaju to deal with this when he assume power...✅💯
This herdsmen are menace to the society...

Where the cows
Your asiwaju don't use social media grin
And his propagandist machinery won't tell him so as not to offend your Fulani masters cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
That coconut governor will not upgraded AMOTEKEUN unlike AKEREDOWU did in ondo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Police will say you should charge them to court if you have any evidence against them, aka charge oluomo if you have evidence.
Unfortunately, this seem to be a case of 2 fighting between blodas.
APC will sort it out. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
BentizilL:
grin grin
@Tinubu ""Where are the Cows"" grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Where is the cow?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
slam7000:

Do you have empathy? Do you have decorum? Do you even have an atom of intelligence?

Where are the cows?

Where are the cows
This is Yoruba butchering Yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ProblemChild1: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fulani like sef, make them wipe everybody wey they that state e no concern me. Na wetin dem want, na wetin dem go see be that. Mugus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
waliezi:
Just emagine... No empathy at all. Are you cursed?
Being in Nigeria where human beings can elect an ancestral chucky like Tinubu after barely surviving Buhari is more than a curse.
I say them go chop the "beater leaf soup" wey them cook.
It hasn't even started.....
Tinubu go just dey sleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
civilserva:
I blame Peter Obi

Exactly, Yoruba will create thread tommorow to attack PO for sending herdsmen to Ogun state cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Dangrace01: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
BentizilL:

Amen

I'm igbo i voted PETER OBI but if tinubu can solve this problem I'll be the happiest man alive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Alsenora: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
How it was even reasoned to voting certaon candidates in just concluded polls leaves much to be desired. The crime is simply just condemnable...may the injured get good treatment and speedy recovery...sigh
TheFacelessMan:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dontrulee: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
didroon43:
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.

I have seen people survive worse and deeper cuts than this Sha

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pedel: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tribalism has eaten deep into your skull.
Was it the herdsmen that cut the throat of the Igbo army and her fiancé and also cut her private part?

When are you going to start your Monday sit at home?

Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.