Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80397 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
didroon43:
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.
I'm even wondering how he survived these deep cuts, is he a cat?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Amayabor1:
If you talk now, they will tag you Igbo.

Fulani herdsmen have been carrying out several killings in the SW with so much protection from Buhari's govt. However, during the earliest stage of the Buhari's presidency when reasonable people were raising alarm about the fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, etc, our yoruba brothers called us "wailers". They said we were still in pain because GEJ lost an election. .Now, it is their turn to wail.

Sorry OP.

NB: There is still the Owo killings in Ondo state.

If create any thread about killings in Yoruba land, the mods will delete it. This thread will not last 48hrs. They will delete it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

What are you saying
Where the cow
oh read the news clearly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
juman:
Too bad. Unacceptable.
Where is amontekun?

Amointekun has been doing well.

Where is MColuomo and his thugs
Okay, na for Igbos body dem get power grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Greyworld: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
noble2faith:
I wouldn't generalise cos I believe it is individual thing even though it is common with the tribe owing to the result of the presidential election recently held.
Most of you are cursed and you are even worst than the devil. How could you be happy that human like got mutilated simply because he is not from your tribe (which automatically make him a pro-Tinubu)!

Those that are happy about this man's situation, as long as the Lord liveth, may evil occurences never depart from them!🙏

Oga no body except the real perpetrator is happy. If you must condemn this act then call out the Fulanis, then the leaders of other regions ( most prominent the Yorubas) whom have defended the fulanis in a hope of a false Aliance against the East.

One said the North and South West marriage was ordained by God and a match made in heaven... ( but the offspring is so much evil)

Now see the effect.

Call out Tinubu who is a prominent yoruba figure who asked "where is the cow?" Instead of calling out the Fg and the North rather chose a northern Muslim as Vp.

Here, in this sane forum he was praised to the high heavens, master tactician, this and that. Okay.

Don't blame who is happy or sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Maga123:
The era of waiting for government to protect you is over.Government have failed nigeria in all aspect,so defend your selves

Defend fire, no Yoruba man will come out openly to criticize the killings. Because no Igbo man involved. If an Igbo man cough now, DSS, police and Army will issue statement grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by elonize(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Me wen cut my leg by mistake with cutlass,e never go finish.not to talk of dis big deep cut... E go feel pains😥😥.
Na 1 person say na APC b d way😥😥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Herdsmen have been killing for 8 yrs and you reinforced them by voting two muslims shettima who is their patron and symphatizer.
You voted Tinubu along ethnic lines man who looked away and kept mum when youths where killed in his lagos.
Nigeria is doomed even a fool must learn.
Youruba muslims are zombies
They don't have a mind of their own I know one youruba Muslim corper from my service days in jigawa state. At the end our Christain corpers fellowship there's this anthem we sing, he sings along from his room. He knows the song from start to finish me wey be Christain sef no sabi the song cos I ghosted the useless NYSC. when I caught him singing I invited him to join us he loved to but he couldn't cos Abdul the CLO was a staunch Muslim and might report him.
He told me how he often enters churches in Lagos to worship. But in jigawa a 98% Muslim state he has to be a zombie. How confused can a man be?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Why do you even bother? These people are irredeemable. Even if you crack their skull open and pour sense inside it, it will leak out through their ears
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
elonize:
Me wen cut my leg by mistake with cutlass,e never go finish.not to talk of dis big deep cut... E go feel pains😥😥.
Na 1 person say na APC b d way😥😥

Na just Yorubas butchering Yorubas.
No disturb yourself
Let's look for Igbos thread.
Did you see any APC/Tinubu online warriors here grin cool cool
They are all hibernating on Igbo threads

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Victory662(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Asiwaju and Shetima is here🇳🇬
Enjoy your MM ticket while it last.
I'm not happy this is happening shaa but just know it's just the beginning. Take it to the bank.
The next 4 years will be more brutal. We warned you but u paid deaf ears.

If he didn't support or vote APC , I'm so sorry; God will fight our battles but if he did, let him enjoy his breakfast while lunch is being prepared

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:
oh read the news clearly

Is Evans a herdsman
Show me the cows

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by olaoye2008: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is not JAGABAN concern.
He can not do anything until he assume the office.
Tinubu can not disappoint Nigeria.
All the Fulani attack will be things of the past.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by XerXers: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thank you ESN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Victory662:
Asiwaju and Shetima is here🇳🇬
Enjoy your MM ticket while it last.
I'm not happy this is happening shaa but just know it's just the beginning. Take it to the bank.
The next 4 years will be more brutal. We warned you but u paid deaf ears.

Their asiwaju is asking where are the cows grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by riverbird: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=122290230][/quote]

Fulani will soon come for your skull.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

... Spora shut it , u learn universal codes without knowing wat it is ,

I am a black woman you are lesser in blackness compared to me . You haven't done 0.0002% of things I did for black nations . Blacks ruling the world is my dream ( pipe dream though ) while ur dream is to be like dangote after u deceive me of trying to be like those navigators.

Now Spora when whitemen insult blacks do you see me fight white men back?

Are my not begging Putin to remember to nuke Africa when his CERN madness starts?

Why are you guys so little in ur brain ?

Why do you undermine the power of Ignorance which breeds tribalism that has made ur nation a laughing stock ?

Truely if igbos supported APC from 2015- 2023 and still support them in 2023 to spite Yoruba and my villagers are sliced like this , I will see yorubas mocking me but I will only come here to preach the dark powers of Ignorance ...that's me , non of ur cursed black pigs can be like me , I am wasting My time on all of u maggots and hypocrites.

According to my knowledge yorubas punishment has not started , yes this Fulani thing happens in Igboland n Tiv, bokoharam will happen in Yoruba land for 2 reasons
1: I told you not to vote APC schemes
2: Sacrifice
The Boko Haram isn't the punishment i talk of ,

Why is it delayed?

Because igbos are still living amongst u

When ur punishments will start is when this country will divide or igbos run from ur side u shall see it coming .

This u are doing was done by Lut ie Latvians against the nords in 200bc were are the luts but we know of Denmark today. Continue being stupid I love my tribe ! I love my tribe !!! Foolish idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
olaoye2008:
This is not JAGABAN concern.
He can not do anything until he assume the office.
Tinubu can not disappoint Nigeria.
All the Fulani attack will be things of the past.
God bless Nigeria

Will he chase them out of Yoruba land
Where are the cow grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Una dey learn the hard way now! Next four years go be shege! ESN is helping us..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

West Anglo irishes n Scotland didn't take 20% of what igbos are taking from u during the medieval but igbos are just complaining and u are spiting maggots , igbos suppose to be fighting u guys not with phones but with nukes but they are being held down by accursted program Religion. Sporad8 tank Religion if not ....idiot if I see u in my thread again I will lay a curse upon u .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
obembet:

Animal will always behave like animal. Does it mean that anyone that didn't vote your brother deserve Evil? Thank God we have some Yorubas that still support your brother, what if this man or his kids are part of your brother supporters. Have you forgotten that your region, expecially Enugu suffer from this evil pass every other state?

Always apply your number 6 before u comment on public forum. Your love one may be the next Target.. I don't pray so sha
It matters not if I am next. I may just be the only Christian who doesn't pray for long life. I have seen death face to face and I have lost people to death so it matters not if you pray so.

We warned that this would happen if you guys vote for APC and it is happening so why am I being attacked?

Oh, I am the guys who says what everyone knows but would rather not say.

Obembet, pray for me or loved one to die if you want to.

I will say amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by medriano: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
You can imagine the pain this man is going through. Thank God he is alive and I wish him quick recovery.
This is how we are going to be living in this country with beasts? I’m so tired of this country. As if we haven’t had enough already, some people still opened their eyes and voted for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nakedtruths: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos month.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.
On point bro,on point, I don't know why their hate for Igbos is stronger their love for their lives, it's beyond imagining

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Greyworld: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
splashbaby:
When you voted their candidate, we told many of you that they will reward you with evil. Igbos are by far the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria… now dem say you no get sense.
Oga shut it... the igbos have voted The west
(Obasanjor) North twice ( Yar Adua and Atiku) they have voted the south south ( Jonathan)

So this is them voting their own for the ist tym in 24years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Masterito(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
My anger is you will never hear Yoruba ronu now. But if it is Ibos who go about thier business peacefully make a statement, everyone will be gingering like upandan.
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
WHERE ARE THE COWS?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

In my world Obasanjo adebanjo knew igbos fighting war with u guys is long overdue.

I hated Africans but when u nuke Africa because it's a dumb continent I will spread my arms and allow it burn my bone marrow.
That's how Obasanjo thinks but u are a fool not to know this. Wasting My time on cursed humans since 1120.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pongwa(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
the community should have apprehended the culprits. The police can't do anything but you people can protect yourselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm sure he voted for Buhari, the chief herdsman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
If things goes from bad to worst na all of us go suffer am.....
If it goes from bad to good na still us go enjoy am.....
Let's see if the people you voted for can get us out of this mess....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Honor10: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

Ibos will never rule Nigeria, go and kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.