Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80404 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:
Will such a family ever forgive a herdsman no matter what he commits but come may 29 that narrative fulanis have will be changed for good in many communities

How can one create hostilities for him self and think its the riggt thing to do
You humans are shortsighted ...they will forgive herdsmen if u tell them igbos wants to take over Ogun .

Power of jealousy and hate is stronger than power of fear.

I warned igbos to support biafra in 2021 that jealousy Yoruba has for them will always make them abandon them , mc oluoma was hated by yorubas then but I warned them that same oluomo will use "igbos wants to take Lagos to grab power " to take power again .
They called me satanic , then in 2022 I was the lone voice supporting Ipob many igbos abandoned them because they think yorubas fill enslaved by Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
maivd:

Nobody needs your pity,you can suck on your pity and take it to your grave. People with human face show emotions irrespective of political affiliation but dark souls like yours will not have a place at the table of responsible and well meaning people. You can take your pity to hell.

Yeah, after voting for Buhari in 2015 % 2019 then voting for Tinubu in 2023, people should have sympathy for you? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
I don't get, police from Abuja angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by candygist: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

Mumu, like say ipob no dey do worst to their own brothers and sisters for east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nakedtruths: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

The bolded was actually an innuendo in reference to saying that "igbos owns and develop Lagos."
That you can even alludes, much more quote such fallacious statement shows you're not in touch with reality.

Make no mistake, the whole 'Omoale' saga only arise after presidential election when, instead of quietly building on your progress and support from liberal Yoruba, you started arrogating an over bloated self importance to yourself.(as evidence from your above quote in red)
Alright Tinubu is old, fake and corrupt etc.
What's your excuse against Sanwolu?
He is a Muslim and the C-in-C of the Armed force who ordered the shooting of endsars protester?! common guy, unlike you, I voted with my head not my heart.

Oh I see!
FFK, the dye-in-the-wool who flies no flag, holds no tribal/political portfolio is more relevant in Yoruba politics than Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo etc

On the contrary, there were at least two reports of Agbero being shot dead in Lagos for trying to disrupt election. Your igbo people boasteriously took responsibility and post self-incriminating videos.
Chinasa the BRT arsonist during endsars at oyingbo bustop all the way from anambra is still in custody.

Like I said, instead of building gradually on your gain in Lagos during presidential election, arrogance, greed and disregard for other peoples opinion has eventually made liberal Yoruba to realize that the transient alignment they have with you guys during presidential election is a huge and terrific mistake!

You're joking right?!
If their should be an award for the most attacked politician pre, during and post election, the award will go uncontested to Tinubu.
Tinubu's supporters just recently started serving you your own medicine of propaganda and lies.

I have come to realize that Igbo and Yoruba have different approach to solving same problem.
That's why I stay away from Igbo's political or collective agitation. When you guys eventually learn to respect other people's choice and stop the overbearing nose-it-all, their will be mutual understanding.
You give yourself a sense intellectual uppity, you sound strange bro. Which is better, someone boasting(if it's true) or someone killing you without uttering a word. That head you used in voting is Tabula rasa, next time trust your heart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
My sympathy goes to your friends father . I listened carefully to the comment from femi fani kayode and I quote ...he said he is loving the recent relationship btw the North and the southwest . Is a political statement cos he believes the North will always come to the yorubas aid in anything that has to do with them and the south east .

During the election , the igbos were intimidated, harrrassed for voting a candidate of there choice. Another yoruba man call Anonuga...said this will be the last time igbos will interfer in lagos election .The truth is that the yorubas don't really know whom there real enemies are . You harass, burn the shops of the igbos who pay taxes and contribute to development and you expect karma to be kind on you . One day the yorubas will realise that they igbos are never there problem.

Injustice has no tribe ...what is wrong is wrong . I condernm this act and I pray the law caught up with those involved . One day all those supporting evil will become victim of the evil they support .

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Newnas(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.
As the guy said, you're only being a sore loser.

There are criminals in all parts of the country. Is it fulani that are beheading people in the South East?

The criminals amongst the fulanis didn't start perpetrating their crime right years ago. They've been around for decades just as other criminals in other regions.

What percentage of crimes did fulani take this week?
The media only brought them to light because of Buhari. Perhaps, you should read academic papers on herders/farmers conflicts. It's a common phenomenon (yet saddening) phenomenon is all parts of Africa including Nigeria.

Keep being a sore loser. It changes nothing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 2tpick: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
DonBenny77:
Your friend's father's mother must be from Igbo
I laugh in Chinese.
This tribal soup yourubas cooked to vote a muslim/muslim ticket and retain APC. They will eat it as well
You guys generalise a lot. do u know how many yorubas that voted against tinubu? many yorubas are obedient and will remain so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
waliezi:

Guy abeg go check yourself.
Why?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Greyworld: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nakedtruths:

You give yourself a sense intellectual uppity, you sound strange bro. Which is better, someone boasting(if it's true) or someone killing you without uttering a word. That head you used in voting is Tabula rasa, next time trust your heart
True True, dude got empty head....

Sometime its indeed better to follow your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
God this is gross
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Ademola47(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Too bad 💔
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
There has to be a solution to this madness. it shouldn't be allowed to continue. undecided angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Newnas:

There are criminals in all parts of the country. Us it fulani that are beheaded people in South East?

The criminals amongst the fulanis didn't start perpetrating their crime right years ago. They've been around for decades just as other criminals in other regions.

The media only brought them to light because of Buhari. Perhaps, you should read academic papers on herders/farmers conflicts. It's a common phenomenon (yet saddening) phenomenon is all parts of Africa including Nigeria.

You will make a very good lawyer for very terrible criminals

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

They are irredeemable lots. So much hate and bitterness in them can't make them reason logicality
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

So many senseless people on Nairaland. Whenever I read some people's comments here I feel like puking undecided. Tribalism has eaten deep into some people system
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Greyworld: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Newnas:

There are criminals in all parts of the country. Us it fulani that are beheaded people in South East?

You see

People like you are the reason this country is sinking fast. Call out the Fulanis for what its worth oga.

Forget the sore loser and try prevent the death of your kin.

I dont expect you to have the courage tho, even your leader couldn't even say peem. like what kinda leader sit mum and watch his kiths and kin murdered and remain silent

Now you are even defending them that the media brought them to light cos of buhari meaning they are innocent...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by eallstar: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.
What can your pity do? U pity or not who noticed? Ur pity is worthless cos you are nobody
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by eallstar: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
23jerryking:
So OP you actually think I'll waste my pity on you guys? You gotta be kidding. You ain't seen nothing yet, this is one of the price you have to pay when you make decisions with ethnic sentiments attached to it. I was dragged up and down by your Yoruba brothers for telling them why we must vote for Peter Obi, I'm a Kogi man but those idiots called me crazy names just because they thought I was Igbo. Seriously you guys deserve what they're getting now and what's coming as well. This is just a tip of the iceberg. I only pity the children who would have to suffer the consequences of their parents' stupidity.
What can your pity do? U pity or not who noticed? Ur pity is worthless cos you are nobody
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

In bold.
Nigeria sitting on a time bomb?
No. Politicians are sharing proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. The fact that there is structural political problems in Nigeria is no longer their interest.

Tinubu campaigned for more than 20 years for political restructuring of Nigeria, until in 2013 when he saw what looked ike an opportunity for him to become president of Nigeria after PMB. In 2014 Tinubu kicked against the political restructuring conference of then President Goodluck Jonathan. The rest is history. The north is not in support of political restructuring but 12 far north states did its own political restructuring unilaterally through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
He may be of of the supporters of APCriminals
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thanks to the God of Biafra government in Exile.

This is how these Fulani terrorist Nigeria cows company limited were killing Easterners in the Eastern farms/forest, until MNK and IPOB founded ESN to defending Biafraland we are enjoying today in the East...

God bless His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, GCFR.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Please if you don't know what to say kindly shut*up .
The breakfast the Yorubas cooked thinking it was for Igbos will be served to them in a platter.

No useless entity can try this shit* in Igbo land.

Rule your one nightgeria and enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
If they are Fulani herdsmen, where are their cows — Ahmed Bola Tinubu .
They endorsed Tinubu also.

I am sorry about that but I am afraid , more is coming.
Nigeria wahala is turn by turn. E go reach everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dohyn(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
You rarely open posts like this and find sensible comments..
It's always a Tribal war that dominates the thread. I see people mocking the old man because he may have supported APC as he's Yoruba.. However, would an Obi victory have prevented this attack? Or even others in the future?
I also wanted Obi to win but it is what it is. Let's think before we post things abeg. Believe me, fulani herdsmen is the least of my worries where I am. I only come on nairaland to get news about Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

By the time the Fulani terrorists finish with Yoruba terrorists only the SS and SE will remain 😜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
DonBenny77:
Your friend's father's mother must be from Igbo
I laugh in Chinese.
This tribal soup yourubas cooked to vote a muslim/muslim ticket and retain APC. They will eat it as well
FFK said that now the Yorubas and the North are collaborating in politics is evidence of a new Nigeria . Yorubas, enjoy the new Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
de are still doing testing the microphone...wait till president select becomes president after may 29. The real war will start and Tinubu will keep saying where is the cow. You thought Tinubu will save you guys right or you think they didnt know what they did by forcing Tinubu in as president select. Atleast sense should have made some people know that supporting Tinubu will be a very big mistake by just looking at what hell rufai is doing to people in southern Kaduna..they even used military helicopter to attack people of southern Kaduna during one of the killings and cleansing of christians currently taking place in Southern Kaduna. This should have given you people a clue about what would happen if Tinubu becomes president but most of you because of tribalism closed ur eyes to all these warnings

However, I know Tinubu lost in almost all southwest states if the real result would have been announced. I must commend the good yoruba that are standing against this illegal government and who voted Obi without sentiment. Such good Yorubas who are even currently standing for the truth e.g Falz and afenifere leader etc , is the reason why I still have believe in yoruba people

This killings is what good people of Nigerians especially Igbos and some good Yorubas were fighting to stop.

Stop wailing so hard when Tinubu is yet to be sworn in.
What made you to believe that herdsmen menace would have extinct if Obi had won.
It was this very Obi that helped Tinubu to win easily. How can a divided opposition win a United ruling party?
Obi supposed to have remained in PDP, deputized Atiku to gain entrance to the northern mainstream politics, then succeed Atiku easily after his tenure.

If a southern christains Igbo man voted Obi, it is out of present hopelessness of our leaders of which Igbos are exclusive, but when a Yoruba person and a northern Muslim person voted Tinubu and Atiku respectively, it is out of tribal/religious sentiment, where is your conscience?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by BigYash: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Una never see anything. Make them first put shitman in charge of security.. Una no go dey near farm again.. Fulani will take over everywhere.. I wish obi go leave this court matter sef. I just want make una learn better lesson... Better style

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
The Nigerian police would still put it that they actually don't meant to kill him but to scare him away.. So that they could pass through his farm..

What a fvcked people I share a country with😔

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
bionixs:
If they are Fulani herdsmen, where are their cows — Ahmed Bola Tinubu .
They endorsed Tinubu also.

I am sorry about that but I am afraid , more is coming.
Nigeria wahala is turn by turn. E go reach everyone
Yorubas will soon agree with the North, that Kwara State belongs to the North .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.