Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103061 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Shikena(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
We have way more important issues to address in Nigeria cool
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Something tells me that he is the only son of his parents. I remember one of my secondary school classmate, he was the only child of his parents, his parents got him a wife when he was in SSS 2.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by peacettw: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wish them well. They will need it. My advice to the young couple is to hold off on child birth till they have completed their tertiary education.

But then again, anyone with a good eye can tell that the girl is bottom heavy and has recently put on weight. That's tough but with a great support system from both parents, i am confident that they can pull through this

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
obembet:
While I still dey pray for better man to come at 28.. life sha

You'll never see a better man.. Look at this tribalist.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by dinachi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.
Nonsense! At 30 some people marry and still divorce. With focus and determination, they will live to grow old together.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congrats to them , na my dream before but Nigeria and fake promises happened grin grin

Life goes on I cannot come and kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by akinade28(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
SLOVFO:

And you think marriage makes men to stop fornicating? It's not marriage it's self control that helps to curb "fornication". Kids can be adventurous and that can't be said to be same as "courageous". It takes more than courage to make marriage work for a "lifetime". I would rather that kids learn to be self controlled and self awared rather than rush off to marriage because of raging hormones.
Well said
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by purples25(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Great! He can have the best of her body and soul, and she can have the best of his too!

No need to go around sleeping around and having nasty experiences! Also have kids on time and she will heal faster and look so very okay after child birth. Her body will snap back in an instant!

Better to go through all this marriage wahala early. No matter how you postpone it, or prepare for it, you will still experience the same stress. Better to do it now that they are still young and agile.

It's not every time people should wait until the man has slept with everything and lost all his charm and looks and is going old (same for the woman). It mustn't necessarily be like that. I think young couples can have a lot of fun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

Well.

At least e better pass Agaygay marriage, if no be money issues and school , person go don born pikin finish

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.
I was not close to 30 when I got married and I have died.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by underpinna: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.

These under 30s are more matured than most over 30s.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Teemax09: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Guyman01:
Likely an only child, they wan rush am to bring offspring into the family.

Marriage is not children, that girl never finish her hoeing phase, I hope he won't open a thread seeking for advice like the guy seeking for advice here days ago who said his wife now wants tattoo, dyed hair, pieced nose after 10 years of Marriage with kids

That’s total crap.
Marriage isn’t age it’s mentality. There is no ryt formula to marriage. Once the both of them have the ryt commitment and mentality for me it’s all Good.
May God bless their union.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by joungblood(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
that kid is not up to 20yr old, nothing anyone gonna tell me, that boy is a kid but ofcus ,thats their own business, someone says age doesnt matter, that is true but however this is not one of those instances, we wish them well for sure, but i can clearly tell you that ,that child(boy) doesnt know what he is doing lol hhaha.. no be to marry be the issue o. shey u ready to put in the work? no guy should be married at such age(my opinion) when you havent gotten the chance to really see life,

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ShaqFu: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.
the same Rokiatu. Wow. See how Time has caught up with you. 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Walter90: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
You can see how 21 year old looks like not the old football player that will be telling us they are under 20 and under 23.
Congratulations to the young couple.
We didn’t have the opportunity to marry at young age but you had, enjoy yourselves

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Gboom: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.
You should be rejoicing with them and not becoming fortune teller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Politicalziggy: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=NwekeUG post=122293256]

https://igberetvnews.com/1442433/wedding-21-year-old-couple-goes-viral-photos/[/qu.

Who's single and ready for marriage. Hook up and let's get the ball rolling. Age : A lady between 21 and 28 . Hit me up. Let's start talking. Must not have a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Where am 29 years. No girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years

your parents that their marriage lasted more than 10yrs no be dummy like you dey make am produce

I don't know why you m0rons will be attracting bad energy to innocent people you don't know

every iidiots with cheap android phones now have opinions on social media, no thanks to that naive Obi

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Emaprince: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
akinade28:
Cute couple. Getting married this early had always been my wish. I admire those who are bold and courageous enough to take this step at a very early age. Most especially the men, who have decided to settle down early, instead of fornicating up and down in the name of searching for wife material . Age is doesn't always equal maturity. May God bless their marriage.
Between young men and young women, who fornicate the most?

How many young men has the money and a good living condition funded by himself..to cater for numerous girls?

Have you handled a phone belonging to a girl below the age of 25 when her data is on? What does it feel like when all the crazy notifications from various boyfriends keep coming in? I'm sure you can use yourself as an example...and tell us how it was between you and your boyfriends. Cos you can't swear you never had them a many.

But here you are wanting us to believe guys are the bigger evils.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
the same Rokiatu. Wow. See how Time has caught up with you. 🙂
the old timer?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
seen
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Miracood2:
The girl looks like a 33+ evening newspaper.

makeup makes them look older
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Berrityga:
No be for country wey wedding gown nah 500k
Unless you want it elaborate. With that 500k you can marry your wife and tak her home safely
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by dazzingeyes(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
approved! make this be the trend going forward. nah mature children be this! my boy is in love fih real
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.
Rokiatu kan. You and your disappearing act
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Oxb90:
The world is in a hurry.
And they don't want to be left out.
God bless your marriage.
The Irony is that we're in a hurry to no where..
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2023
If they're Muslims, you will hear all sorts of rubbish,wish dem happy life
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Well legally, they are allowed to get married. Normally if not that Nigeria is in a state of "bishma bishma", what will make a man who is working and has a good job, to delay in marriage? My grandfather got married at 23. My grandma was 22 then, so it's not a big deal. Naija just don spoil beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Likely an only child, they wan rush am to bring offspring into the family.

Marriage is not children, that girl never finish her hoeing phase, I hope he won't open a thread seeking for advice like the guy seeking for advice here days ago who said his wife now wants tattoo, dyed hair, pieced nose after 10 years of Marriage with kids

grin
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Ambassadors: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Children that have woken up are no more children but Man & Woman!
juman:
Both were still children.
Lot of headache in such marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.