Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103075 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

They will grow together. Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties. And some of their marriages were better than modern marriages.
. Yes, that WAS in those days.
Time has change don‘t forget that. So that what worked well just 10yrs ago cannot work today. People should stop encouraging mediocrity.
This is nonesense. Marriage is not kids. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by GodisFirst: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2023
If they are already self-reliant it is encouraging to marry this early so long as they have found love. God's blessings upon them.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Prenonjebose: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Starting the journey early is good. No perfect marriage. Whether you marry at a young age or matured age, work is still required to make it last. The only thing here is that girls or same age with boys are mostly more exposed and wiser.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2023
The lady's got more work to do so there is a high chance she'll look older than him in a few years to come. If that happens, she is in deep shiitt

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2023
THIS ARE THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICAN AND NIGERIA CITIZENS
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.
30? When una go don chop pills tire and remove belle well well? See as I dey look you? Poverty and hardships make people to get married late in Africa, especially Nigeria. In America and Europe, people get married in their 20s. Dey there dey wait till you reach 30 or even 40 sef.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Teymanhenry:
The lady's got more work to do so there is a high chance she'll look older than him in a few years to come. If that happens, she is in deep shiitt
and I don't know why marriage should be first priority in Nigeria and the African continent

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
More
this are the achievement of black African Man with over population without anything to show
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Teymanhenry:
says who?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by akinade28(f): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Chochovini:
. Yes, that WAS in those days.
Time has change don‘t forget that. So that what worked well just 10yrs ago cannot work today. People should stop encouraging mediocrity.
This is nonesense. Marriage is not kids. Take it or leave it.

I agree times has changed but there are certain marriage principles that has worked in the past and will work forever. These principles includebkindness, empathy, forgiveness, selflessness, discipline, patience, long-suffering and a lot more. They work for everyone irrespective of their age. Failure to practice these principles will make any marriage fail even if you marry at 50.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ibrahim55(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2023
My wife was 22 when we got married and we have four children now the earlier the better[s][/s]
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Marriage is like madness, and madness is not for children.

Well happy married life to them.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2023
A man has nothing to do with marriage for the most part below age 30

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ThatCEO: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2023
obembet:
While I still dey pray for better man to come at 28.. life sha

Beta men full your DM, na you dey wait for Rick kid.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by chronique(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2023
I actually feel very sorry for the boy. It's understandable for a girl to marry at such age but the boy? Where the Bleep is he rushing to? How come no one could guide him to bid his time?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ThatCEO: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
SisterAnn:
Marriage is like madness, and madness is not for children.

Well happy married life to them.

Na older people dey bring plenty mental health issues into a relationship. If I marry a 21 year old, which madness she wan give me wey I never see before?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ragna1991(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.

Now that I'm 31 without à girl friend.
Should I gap from their blessing or mind my old age business?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by LandMann: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2023
That's the best time to marry... You den grow and mould your personalities to suit each other by 26-27... 4-5 years is enough to know and accept anyone for who they are. If you guys can make it past 30 then the marriage is for life... the man should have money to support his family and the woman must be ready to support the family in her own way, capacity or ability.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
ThatCEO:

Na older people dey bring plenty mental health issues into a relationship. If I marry a 21 year old, which madness she wan give me wey I never see before?
You won't understand.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Sir warrior of blessed memory sang .. okorobia ji Nwanyi shikwara Ike...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ShaqFu: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2023
DriveByKiller:
the old timer?
yep. Same one.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2023
They are simply too young.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by zed7: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Let them take their chances. Those in their 30's and 40's can hardly make it work after taking their time.

Our parents married early and it worked, it's not the age, it's the fact that we now know too much. Everyone has suddenly become 'woke'.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Laurene: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You'll never see a better man.. Look at this tribalist.
I noticed she's joined nairaland tribal warriors against Igbos
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2023
That means....

na to go meet jessica parent marry her o. smiley
I no get money but i go pay am installmentaly, i get 10k for my acct i go borrow from LAPO 500k rent house. Borrow from bank 200k do small wedding. What are we not saying grin
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by davit: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

They will grow together. Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties. And some of their marriages were better than modern marriages.

Those forefathers didn't get married in the days of social media. The times are different now. Things happen now that didn't happen then.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Jaythentic(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Permit me to ask what does the young man do for a living
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442433/wedding-21-year-old-couple-goes-viral-photos/

It all depends on their background and growing up experiences.

Twenty one years isn't too young an age to tie the knots. The world has simply gone confused leading to all of these complexities making people scared of getting married.

My mum got married in 1949 at 23, lived with my father till she was 79 while my father went home 3 months ahead of her at 88.

If the maturity is there, why not!

The popular televangelist TL OSBORN married his wife of 19 when he was 21!

He died at 90 while his wife died at 70 in 1995.

We can only wish them all the best of love, perseverance and forgiveness of each other ahead of the occurrences.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Allisgud: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2023
All this one are still being bankroll by their parents

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2023
I can understand a 21 year old girl getting married but that 21 year old boy needs to be thoroughly flogged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.