Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11613 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Every picture you see of the building with scaffolding around it are all demotion pictures. And yes you can use scaffolding during demolition, especially if you are deconstructing it piece by piece

Are you saying there were cars in 1837 when the building was supposedly built?
The building existed up till 1961 and car were existing then, your picture was supposedly taken around that time, and if the picture i posted were to be the demolition pictures, where did the existing buildings go, did they disappear because i can clearly see them in the pictures you posted.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
LordReed:

Old Penn Station was built 1904-1910 so which settlers are you talking about?

What in Andromeda are you on about with regards to lack of power tools and modern architecture, have you seen the Burj Khalifa for instance? Why in Andromeda do you think Old Penn surpasses something like that?

Ancient Aliens built the Burj Khalifa.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

This is a demolition photo. There are no construction photos.

Your capacity for self delusion and plain stupidity is hilarious.

ngBuild:
who uses scaffolds in demolition? That is the construction picture

Humanoid reptiles of the 1st kind.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Ancient Aliens built the Burj Khalifa.

Right right and they just opened our eyes to see what was already there. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
The old Military Hat building was constructed of pure concrete . It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of concrete, with unreliable electricity, would also leave their streets unpaved, with open gutters, and full of mud.

Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on? The answer is staring us in the face. They weren't the ones that built those structures. They found them.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Every picture you see of the building with scaffolding around it are all demotion pictures. And yes you can use scaffolding during demolition, especially if you are deconstructing it piece by piece

Are you saying there were cars in 1837 when the building was supposedly built?

There are no cars in the first picture of Euston arch ngBuild posted, it's you who posted a picture with cars in it.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Sphinx

The sphinx is an interesting structure, and for lots of reasons. It sits in direct contradiction to the lies that we have been told about our current history.

We are told that the Sphinx is just 4500 years old. But the base of the sphinx shows signs of precipitation induced weathering. Such weathering can only be caused by erosion which occured as a result of about a thousand years of rainfall

The last time rainfall of that magnitude fell on Egypt was during the younger dryas period, which is about 12000 years ago. What this means is that the Sphinx is at least 12000 years old.

The earliest human civilizations we know of is the Mesopotamia civilization, dated to about 5000 - 6000 years old.

If the Sphinx is over 12000 years old, it means that there have been civilizations on earth advanced enough to build something of that magnitude pre 12000 years ago.

The sphinx is a monolithic carved structure, meaning it was not built by assembling different pieces. Rather it was carved from a limestone bedrock.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by oteneaaron(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Listen. I'm not disputing all of what the OP is saying. I even know more of those scientific aberrations than him. My point is that they attacked me for copying and pasting without dropping my source, when in fact that is what the OP does.

I get you now.

I agree with you that it would be great if the OP dropped links to his sources so that more people can follow the research trail for themselves.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okay so a lot of people have posted responses to some of my arguments and although there are some who want a healthy debate, it is patently clear that the others just want to ridicule me.

So I will leave the decision to you guys that are following the thread intently.

If you want me to ignore the "ridiculers" above and keep posting, please like this comment. if this comment gets enough likes then I will know I still have an audience that wants me to continue posting.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ViceGovernor: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
This is just a warm up to my arguments. I am just scratching the surface. There is still more to share.
Following with keen interest

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
I will just clear the air on a couple of things, and then I will leave the decision to my audience on whether to continue the thread or not.

It seems some people have no understanding of what it takes to build the structures I have posted, out of limestone and sandstone. You would require power tools and a more sophisticated form of transportation other than horse and cart, and power tools weren't invented when these structures were created. If you don't know what a power tool is, you can use google to educate yourself. And then you can't tell me someone would invest all that effort in building those structures and then destroy it few years later.

Someone posted the Burj Khalifa; a building built in the 21st century as a response to my argument. Another person even posted the National theatre in Lagos. I mean if you want to challenge my arguments, at least do it in a way that does make you sound ridiculous

In response to the wikipedia comment concerning the reason for the weathering marks on the Sphinx, wikipedia will always post the mainstream explanations for controversial topics. And for a topic like this, the mainstream notion will always be one that aims to maintain the status quo. If mainstream archeology agrees that the weathering on the sphinx was caused by erosion, then this would mean everything we know about history is wrong and history would need to be re-written, hence why academia will never acknowledge this.

But the evidence is undeniable despite un-acknowledgement. You can read the work of American professor Robert Schoch and Randall Carlson. They have studied the sphinx for many years and they give enough verifiable evidence that the weathering on it is caused by Water erosion, not wind.

There was a reason I started this thread by posting proven lies that those in power have lied in the past just to get what they want. Our elections last month gave a glowing picture into just how far those in power can go to get what they want. So you can sit in your bubble believing everything you are told like some child, or you can go and do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by hansmond93: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Okay so a lot of people have posted responses to some of my arguments and although there are some who want a healthy debate, it is patently clear that the others just want to ridicule me.

So I will leave the decision to you guys that are following the thread intently.

If you want me to ignore the "ridiculers" above and keep posting, please like this comment. if this comment gets enough likes then I will know I still have an audience that wants me to continue posting.

Following
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by MisteerConcord(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Boss, continue.... I still have some objections too which I have not down but I want you to finish so as not to spoil this thread.

Ourtruth247:

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Vicboy1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth pls talk more about the spiritual realm

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vicboy1:
Ourtruth pls talk more about the spiritual realm

I will. This is the next phase of my research that I'm about to go into.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I haven't even started yet and you are already raving.

Everything I've posted so far is pure fact backed by hard evidence. And I already explained the reason for posting these proven "conspiracies"

It seems some of you are programmed by default to just reject anything that appears to be outside the sphere of your world view... even before hearing it.

Ignore him. Neither did he know that 17/11 was also staged too and blamed on osama

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The three main pillars of my arguments

The three pillars on which all my arguments rest are as follows.

~ History as we have been told is a lie, and humans of our recent past were more technologically advanced than we are made to believe

~ There was a lot of human and alien interaction in our ancient past, and the origin of humans on earth is strongly tied to this

~ The earth is a prison planet and human souls are brainwashed at the point of death and made to reincarnate endlessly in order to serve as a food source for the beings that control this planet.

I'll be destructuring these pillars one by one.

Very correct you are brother. Very correct
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Understanding how science and academia works

Science as we know it today is an institution and one that is regulated by certain interests and some of these interests have a goal and sometimes this goal is to maintain the status quo and suppress dissension.

You might disagree with this, but I've read statements written by a lot of scholars especially in the field of anthropology and archeology who have lost their jobs because they stepped outside the contemporary historical paradigm and challenged it, in spite of warnings not to.

Scientific papers are usually peer reviewed and research is usually funded. If your research isn't adjudged to be worth funding it won't be funded. Most scientists are just people like you and I who have families and just want to survive and provide for their loved ones, so they'd see no point putting their careers at risk to validate some fringe claim that could demolish the historical paradigm that certain high level interests want to maintain.

We live in a world were claims that have been discredited as false were later on confessed to be true by the same institutions that forcibly rejected them as conspiratorial and hoaxes. Don't just gobble up what mainstream science tells you about controversial topics like this. Always try to do your own research.

You have a good point. But landing your point on alien altering our geno.. Nah nah. Such advanced science barely exist right now talk less of billions of years ago.

. Science can't explain most things. That's why I resort my belief to Higher power. Not human not god nor gods.

The Creator of all
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Why Zana's story is important

Zana's story is important because it reveals something interesting: Zana and others like her are the direct decsendants of our so called pre-human ancestors. This is how we should look like if our natural evolution wasn't artificially accelerated.

Notice her features. She still has the thick hair covering her skin. She still has the potruded brow ridge, the long arms, lack of mechanism and morphology for speech, smaller brain, "superhuman" strength, small pre-fontal cortex and all the other morphological features our primate ancestors had over 2 million years ago.

Devolution.. That's what happened to human race
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Obviously you are not a geneticist or biologist. Your ignorance glows.
If that was how we were supposed to look like, how come her children didn’t carry her genes? Not even her height, hair etc were carried as a recessive gene.
Listen, Zana's case is a case of genetic mutation. Our ancestors had tails but due to evolution, we lost ours, and what we have is a vestigial tail. You can Google coccyx, if you wanna learn. Now, some babies still grow full fledged tails which are surgically excised.
Please do your research properly. We aren't all ignorant here

Must you take jibe at OP?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
You could research about other megalithic structures like Gobleki tepe and Stone henge that show advanced technology, but the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid and Puma Panku are the three biggest well documented archeological evidences for me of advanced civilizations on earth in ancient times

Earliest and earlier civilisation of human race were far far far better and ahead of us. These histories has been diluted and lost but my belief reinstated it. The Quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
My Argument

At this point it's important to reiterate and expand on my argument:

- The buildings I have posted weren't built by us and they are much older than we are made to believe. They were built by a very old civilization of human-like beings.

These beings looked very much like we do, but they were much taller and had not just knowledge of the physical universe, but also "spiritual knowledge"; knowledge of who they were, knowledge of the immaterial world, and they had a strong connection to source energy.

Unfortunately, their mortal bodies were wiped out by more technologically advanced beings not of this planet. These beings not only took control of the earth, but also of our solar system, created a base on the dark side of the moon to serve as a watch tower and then accelerated the evolution of primates in order to create us as a mortal replacement for the earlier inhabitants of earth.

The reason for creating us was to serve as a physical and energetic food source. The souls of the previous inhabitants were captured, brainwashed and put in the bodies of the newly created homo-sapiens, and then made to reincarnate endlessly on this new prison planet, with no memory of who they were and no memories of their previous incarnations both on earth and on other planets.

This may sound strange to you especially if you are encountering my posts for the first time, but bear with me, I will post as much evidence as I can to back up my claims.

I support your claim but I don't think technology wiped out.

Races dies out.. Just like the earliest races and others. They only leave proofs of their existence

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I will use this analogy so you have a better understanding of my argument.

Imagine humans found a lost country of chickens. The population of these chickens was in millions. These were big chickens; Imagine the amount of chicken meat we would get.

But there was a problem. These chickens were smart. We couldn't just walk into their territory and start breeding them and using them to eat Christmas rice. They were too knowledgeable to deceive or manipulate. So our only option was to wage an all out war. At the end of the war we became victorious. We captured many of them, but we still couldn't just keep them in cages, cos eventually they would fight back and try to escape.

So we came up with a new solution. We took their genes and used it to create a group of new chickens. These chickens were smaller, lacked knowledge and hence were more easy to manipulate. And we turned the home of the original chickens into a farm.

This is exactly what happened to the original inhabitants of earth. They were conquered, their souls captured and put in the bodies of the newly created human species.

In this sense.. They're not chicken but advanced human beings. Captured, wiped out by inferior human? I doubt it.
I believed their race died out. Just as earliest races too
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
If the height of innovation and industry in the 19th century was still the horse and cart as means of travel, then these photographs tell us that this style of architecture is just impossible for those living in centuries before.

These people had no modern technology, no power tools, no automatic manufacturing, no electric motor, they couldn't pave their own roads.

Anyone with a predisposition for thinking and questioning can immediately sense when looking at these photographs that "something is rotten in Denmark," that something is off with the mainstream historical narrative - that something is not adding up.

All these things we assume they don't have. They had it but it's lost. Even if we see them, we would make no sense of them talk less of knowing what it's used for
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I will just clear the air on a couple of things, and then I will leave the decision to my audience on whether to continue the thread or not.

It seems some people have no understanding of what it takes to build the structures I have posted, out of limestone and sandstone. You would require power tools and a more sophisticated form of transportation other than horse and cart, and power tools weren't invented when these structures were created. If you don't know what a power tool is, you can use google to educate yourself. And then you can't tell me someone would invest all that effort in building those structures and then destroy it few years later.

Someone posted the Burj Khalifa; a building built in the 21st century as a response to my argument. Another person even posted the National theatre in Lagos. I mean if you want to challenge my arguments, at least do it in a way that does make you sound ridiculous

In response to the wikipedia comment concerning the reason for the weathering marks on the Sphinx, wikipedia will always post the mainstream explanations for controversial topics. And for a topic like this, the mainstream notion will always be one that aims to maintain the status quo. If mainstream archeology agrees that the weathering on the sphinx was caused by erosion, then this would mean everything we know about history is wrong and history would need to be re-written, hence why academia will never acknowledge this.

But the evidence is undeniable despite un-acknowledgement. You can read the work of American professor Robert Schoch and Randall Carlson. They have studied the sphinx for many years and they give enough verifiable evidence that the weathering on it is caused by Water erosion, not wind.

There was a reason I started this thread by posting proven lies that those in power have lied in the past just to get what they want. Our elections last month gave a glowing picture into just how far those in power can go to get what they want. So you can sit in your bubble believing everything you are told like some child, or you can go and do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

You are 70% right bro.

There are advanced and more advanced human being on earth before us. Even there are age of supernatural people. That's the age of worshipping of human being.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Sumerian story

The Sumerian story is one of the oldest stories about creation. It is called the Eridu Genesis and was discovered on a single fragmented tablet by a historian.

What a lot of Christians don't know is that a lot of the creation story in the bible derives from the Eridu Genesis as well as the Epic of Gilgamesh which is another old story, passed down and adopted by different cultures.

I don't want to dwell on the particulars of the stories, as they have obviously been diluted, and no one actually knows exactly when the original story was told, so I will focus of general theme of the story and the drawings depicted by the Sumerians.

The Creation story in Genesis differs considerably to the Sumerians'. We can apply the dilution of knowledge theory to this. The first humans have the true story of the creation as depicted in Genesis. The Sumerian version is a dilution of the original story passed down through many generations.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Sphinx

The sphinx is an interesting structure, and for lots of reasons. It sits in direct contradiction to the lies that we have been told about our current history.

We are told that the Sphinx is just 4500 years old. But the base of the sphinx shows signs of precipitation induced weathering. Such weathering can only be caused by erosion which occured as a result of about a thousand years of rainfall

The last time rainfall of that magnitude fell on Egypt was during the younger dryas period, which is about 12000 years ago. What this means is that the Sphinx is at least 12000 years old.

The earliest human civilizations we know of is the Mesopotamia civilization, dated to about 5000 - 6000 years old.

If the Sphinx is over 12000 years old, it means that there have been civilizations on earth advanced enough to build something of that magnitude pre 12000 years ago.

How were you able to accurately determine the time of a rainfall to know it fell 12,000 yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by XAUBulls: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The most ignorant people in the world

The most ignorant people in the world are those that believe only in the things they can see and touch. They believe the world is purely material and nothing exists outside the scope of the five human senses.

These people sit on the shoulders of public intellectuals like Micheal Shermer, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, who all preach this same notion that the material is all there is, and when we die our consciousness ceases to exist and that is the end.

However, when you climb up the ladders of power and when you walk down those lofty corridors, you'll realize something interesting: Those in control of our world actually believe the opposite. They know that there is an immaterial aspect to reality and they know that our minds and senses are limited, and there is more to reality than we think we know.

I'll share some evidence as to how I got to this conclusion.
True that.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

The Creation story in Genesis differs considerably to the Sumerians'. We can apply the dilution of knowledge theory to this. The first humans have the true story of the creation as depicted in Genesis. The Sumerian version is a dilution of the original story passed down through many generations.

Actually the Sumerian civilization predated the Jewish civilization by over 1000 years, so it's more likely that the Sumerian version of creation is closer to the original one, and the Jewish creation story is more diluted.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Actually the Sumerian civilization predated the Jewish civilization by over 1000 years, so it's more likely that the Sumerian version of creation is closer to the original one, and the Jewish creation story is more diluted.
Sumerian story can't be trusted because that's the ages of supernatural (jinns and all)

First human. From clay
2nd. From the rib of first
3rd. Eesa. (from the spirit of the Creator)
All others are from sperm.

So far so good.. This credible and also proved your theory of human devolution right and also advanced civilizations of elders race and their extinction.

Quran have explained all this
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by correctguy101(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Come continue what you started na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / Should Church Instrumentalists And Singers Be Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.