Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11609 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Brainmytool:

Please don't mind that i had to qoute you.
Please answer these below questions:
1. With the present situation in Nigeria lets assume we have 1000 Christians. You and I know very well that about 970 of these christians are poor and living in undesirable conditions. Now about 20 are a combination of genuinely rich men and corrupt people seeking to be covered by the Umbrella church. Then the remaining 10 are our church leaders and their families who live off the the proceeds of the 970 poor congregants. Without sentiments, can you tell me what ur church in particular has done for the society other than this guide ur soul threat?
2. Most Nigerian christians are working as public servants. Now tell me 5 companies built by churches to employ just her members not other church's members in Nigeria?
3. Are Nigerian christians better than Chinese, Indians, Koreans, saudi Arabians, Kuwaiti citizens just to name but few?
4. Can you name just one thing the church has built for the society in Nigeria except bigger churches?
5. Can you prove verifiably that our God Almighty is the only one and true God making the Gods of indians, Africans, Chinese, Greeks the false ones? Remember prove verifiably. Dont tell me the bible said because these gods have their books. Dont judge with the book of a particular god making ambigous claims yet his so called people are left in poverty.

First, I'll like know those whom you refer to as Christians. Everyone who goes to church? There are many people in Churches today, the majority of them are not Christians. Among them are Satanists, armed robbers, prostitutes, idol worshippers to mention a few. Are these all Christians? No. The real Christians are very few.

Now, let me answer your questions.

1. Your assertion that 97% of Christians are poor is an assumption. Can you provide your data source? True Christians are few and the majority of them end up wealthy even though they started poor. Do not despise a Christian in his days of new beginnings because his later end would greatly increase. Do Pastors really live off the wealth of the poor people of the church? That's another assumption with no concrete footing. People give to pastors willingly and joyfully because of the impact the pastor has made and is making on their lives. Nobody is ever forced or coerced to give. Any pastor who does that is an armed robber. A mesanger of Satan disguising himself as a servant of God. Painfully there are many of such mesangers of Satan to whom many have fallen preys. Since they refuse to seek knowledge, therefore they cannot discern. Moreso, the church of the Lord Jesus Christ has a primary assignment on earth - to secure souls for eternal rest with God. The issue of wealth is a secondary issue. I don't know why you prioritise material wealth over the destination of your soul.

2. Christians as well as non Christians work in many organizations built by Churches. 'Churchism' is not sectarianism. Whatever the church does, it does for all, not just for church members alone. There are thousands of companies out there owned by Churches.

3. There's nothing like Nigerian Christians or Chinese Christians. Christians are Christians. Therefore, Nigerian Christians are not better than Chinese or Korean Christians just as Chinese and Korean Christians aren't better than Nigerian Christians.

For every good thing of life that a Christian may desire, there are laid down truths and principles in the Bible. A Christian's lot in life is determined by how much he follows those rules and apply those principles. Ordinarily going to church changes nothing in the life of a man. Devils also go to church and infact there are devils behind many Church pulpits who claim themselves to be pastors.

4. The church has built hospitals, orphanages, schools, roads and provided social amenities to many communities. There are millions of students on the scholarship boards of the church. Most of the pre- ttertiary Institutions you see today were built by missionaries. Some of the best universities in Nigeria today are owned by Churches.

5. You want a proof of the true God in christiendom? That's not anything difficult. You can make an experiment yourself. Visit a true church, and when going, be sure to go there with the most powerful witch or Satanist you can ever find around you. You can gather as many of them as you can and enter a true Christian Church. The experience would be enough for an answer. I do not need to prove anything to you. Encounters with the power of the Almighty God are common occurrences in true churches. Just go there and test the power.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by MisteerConcord(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Please l, can we all argue without insults? We are all here to learn one or two things.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by EYESofHORUS: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2023
For real, anyone that want to say anything contrary to what people have known for at least 20yrs, will be ready for verbal assault. Those that have tried to say this kind of stuff in the past on this platform can relate. The bad side of it is that, these trolls will end up silencing whoever try to do that with their assault and tantrums. By so doing, they deprive those that are interested to expand their field of knowledge the chance. Too bad for us as a country.

Back in the days, in my history of Architecture class, there were questioned raised on who and how the Pyramids were built. Even the lecturer saw sense in our claims that those that built those wonderful structures are likely more advanced than whatever we can be in 20yrs time when it comes to technology.

Check the hieroglyphics text too. See symbols, carved, the images carved depicting what we can visibly see as todays aircraft, ships etc. I mean guys, dont lets us shy away from what is starring at us in the eyes. Learning from what this man is posting wont be too bad. You can always filter off, the ones you dont agree with. OP will have done that too during his research. Dont let us seem as if we all know best. Table your point without discrediting another person work. Naso knowledge dey take circulate.

This supposed being we are talking about, might have even left this planet for us or maybe they have perished here on earth. With people like OP and others, things can be unravelled. No be everything suppose bring banters and please lets stop this atitude of condescending another person view. One love

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Oga shut up. I was siding with you because I don't believe any of this alien bullshit, but you are making the op sound smart with your ignorance.

I am a civil engineer by profession and I know what power tools are. The jack hammer the op talked about isn't the normal hammer you think it is.

This is a Jack hammer below. Olodo

LoLz I wasn't talking about the jack hammer. They literally used hammer and chisel during the construction of Mount Rushmore.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
I will now continue from where I left off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Multiple dimensions

Various scientists the likes of Albert Einstein have explored the possibility of multiple dimensions. The superstring theory posits that there are more dimensions higher than the third dimension which we currently inhabit.

Now my research into arcane subjects such as the effects of DMT, remote viewing, astral projections, past life regression hypnosis, and from my study of the writings of ancient texts like the Emerald texts, the gnostic writings of the Nag Hammadi, the tales of shamans, accounts of contactees and writings of enlightened men going all the way back to the mystery schools of ancient egypt, all prove that other dimensions exists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Consciousness and dimensions

In order not to make the explanations boring, I will just use colloquial words and try to explain things in a way even a 10 year old child will understand.

Every soul possesses a consciousness. This consciousness has the ability to access different dimensions, depending on the spiritual awareness of that consciousness.

A third dimensional consciousness can only access the third dimensional plane, as well as the second and first dimension. A fourth dimensional consciousness can access only the fourth and dimensions below it. Same applies to a fifth dimensional consciousness, and so on.

Naturally the human soul possesses the ability to access not only the fourth dimension, but the fifth and even sixth. But our spiritual evolution has been stagnated. Not only is our spiritual evolution stagnated, we are brainwashed into being ignorant of who we truly are.

If a soul lacks knowledge of itself, it can't even begin the journey of spiritual development.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2023
What is a soul?

A soul is infinite energy which was originally a part of God or source energy as I like to call it. God is the universal consciousness that embodies all things that exist, all things that have existed and all things that will exist. God isn't a being with emotions like jealousy or anger, or sense organs like eyes and ears, or a being that wants to be worshipped. Every soul, whether good or bad, is an expression of God.

At the point of separation from God(source energy), the soul exists as an individual entity, with the free will to explore multiple existences in order to learn and evolve and at the end, return to the source from whence it came from.

Because the soul is immaterial, it begins it's existence by taking on physical forms. When this physical body dies, at the point of death the soul leaves this body and enters into a new body to continue its evolution. This is called reincarnation. Every soul has the ability to choose where next to reincarnate that would help further its evolution. This is the natural state of the universe.

Since a soul is energy, it can not be destroyed. You can destroy the physical body that it resides in but you cannot destroy the soul itself. The only way around this, is to keep the soul in a state of ignorance and unawareness, that way you can manipulate and control it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
The Fourth Dimension(Astral plane)

The 4th dimension is the level just above ours. Humans currently reside in the third dimension. We only have access to the fourth dimension when we sleep, when we astral project, when we use DMT or when we die.

Naturally, every human should be able to access the 4th dimension whenever we want to, but because we are ignorant, we cannot.

The fourth dimension is a plane open to every being that is spiritually aware, despite their nature. However, to transcend the fourth dimension, a soul needs to enter a new level of consciousness, and to do this, the soul needs to vibrate at the same frequency of this dimension.

The dimensions above the fourth dimension vibrate at a frequency of love, goodness and what I like to call anti-sin.
Due to this, a lot of beings who by nature cannot express these qualities are therefore not able to ascend to the fifth dimension, so are stuck in the fourth dimension.

Example of these beings are the entities we called evil spirits and demons.

However, because the fourth dimension requires a higher level of consciousness than the third dimension, the beings in the fourth dimension can influence the third dimension. The more spiritually aware a fourth dimensional being is, the more powerful it is within that dimension and dimensions below it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
The Powerless Soul

Through certain practices, your native-doctors and dark occultists are able to conjure up these fourth dimension beings and ask for help. This is wrong on all levels.

A human soul residing in the third dimension has no business asking another soul for help. Naturally humans should be able to alter the third dimension by just their thought, but because we have been brainwashed at the point of death and "forced" into a reincarnation cycle where all our previous memories have been wiped out, we believe that we are powerless and must require the help of something outside of ourselves in order to get what we want.

These fourth dimensional beings, when conjured, might agree to help but their help always comes at a huge cost. This is because these beings not only enjoy playing god, but they vibrate on a frequency of control and derive loosh(energetic nourishment) from pain and suffering of humans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Brainmytool: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

First, I'll like know those whom you refer to as Christians. Everyone who goes to church? There are many people in Churches today, the majority of them are not Christians. Among them are Satanists, armed robbers, prostitutes, idol worshippers to mention a few. Are these all Christians? No. The real Christians are very few.

Now, let me answer your questions.

1. Your assertion that 97% of Christians are poor is an assumption. Can you provide your data source? True Christians are few and the majority of them end up wealthy even though they started poor. Do not despise a Christian in his days of new beginnings because his later end would greatly increase. Do Pastors really live off the wealth of the poor people of the church? That's another assumption with no concrete footing. People give to pastors willingly and joyfully because of the impact the pastor has made and is making on their lives. Nobody is ever forced or coerced to give. Any pastor who does that is an armed robber. A mesanger of Satan disguising himself as a servant of God. Painfully there are many of such mesangers of Satan to whom many have fallen preys. Since they refuse to seek knowledge, therefore they cannot discern. Moreso, the church of the Lord Jesus Christ has a primary assignment on earth - to secure souls for eternal rest with God. The issue of wealth is a secondary issue. I don't know why you prioritise material wealth over the destination of your soul.

2. Christians as well as non Christians work in many organizations built by Churches. 'Churchism' is not sectarianism. Whatever the church does, it does for all, not just for church members alone. There are thousands of companies out there owned by Churches.

3. There's nothing like Nigerian Christians or Chinese Christians. Christians are Christians. Therefore, Nigerian Christians are not better than Chinese or Korean Christians just as Chinese and Korean Christians aren't better than Nigerian Christians.

For every good thing of life that a Christian may desire, there are laid down truths and principles in the Bible. A Christian's lot in life is determined by how much he follows those rules and apply those principles. Ordinarily going to church changes nothing in the life of a man. Devils also go to church and infact there are devils behind many Church pulpits who claim themselves to be pastors.

4. The church has built hospitals, orphanages, schools, roads and provided social amenities to many communities. There are millions of students on the scholarship boards of the church. Most of the pre- ttertiary Institutions you see today were built by missionaries. Some of the best universities in Nigeria today are owned by Churches.

5. You want a proof of the true God in christiendom? That's not anything difficult. You can make an experiment yourself. Visit a true church, and when going, be sure to go there with the most powerful witch or Satanist you can ever find around you. You can gather as many of them as you can and enter a true Christian Church. The experience would be enough for an answer. I do not need to prove anything to you. Encounters with the power of the Almighty God are common occurrences in true churches. Just go there and test the power.

Please name one true church you know. This will go a long way for me. Please.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Fourth Dimension(Astral plane)

The 4th dimension is the level just above ours. Humans currently reside in the third dimension. We only have access to the fourth dimension when we sleep, when we astral project, when we use DMT or when we die.

Naturally, every human should be able to access the 4th dimension whenever we want to, but because we are ignorant, we cannot.

The fourth dimension is a plane open to every being that is spiritually aware, despite their nature. However, to transcend the fourth dimension, a soul needs to enter a new level of consciousness, and to do this, the soul needs to vibrate at the same frequency of this dimension.

The dimensions above the fourth dimension vibrate at a frequency of love, goodness and what I like to call anti-sin.
Due to this, a lot of beings who by nature cannot express these qualities are therefore not able to ascend to the fifth dimension, so are stuck in the fourth dimension.

Example of these beings are the entities we called evil spirits and demons.

However, because the fourth dimension requires a higher level of consciousness than the third dimension, the beings in the fourth dimension can influence the third dimension. The more spiritually aware a fourth dimensional being is, the more powerful it is within that dimension and dimensions below it.

Humans who are dead reside in the fourth level, right? Going by all you said, they're supposed to reincarnate and be born again, thus the cycle continues, right?
How come that some souls in fourth level who supposed to reincarnate did not but rather are being called to help those who have reincarnated? How?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
ngBuild:

Humans who are dead reside in the fourth level, right? Going by all you said, they're supposed to reincarnate and be born again, thus the cycle continues, right?
How come that some souls in fourth level who supposed to reincarnate did not but rather are being called to help those who have reincarnated? How?

Please let me land.

I never said humans who are dead exist in the 4th dimension, I said we access that dimension just at the point of death, before reincarnation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
What happens when we die

At the point of death, every soul should naturally have the free will to choose where its next reincarnation will be.

However, the beings in control of the earth trap all souls that die on this planet at the point of their deaths and manipulate them into being brainwashed and continuing the reincarnation cycle.

When we die, we will see a tunnel of light, and we will be manipulated by these beings who will take the appearance of our loved ones or angels or religious heads like Jesus, and these beings using the forms of these people, will trick us into going towards the light.

However when we do enter the light, our souls are hit with huge bolts of electricity which erases all our memories. Our ignorant souls are then put in the new body of a child and made to reincarnate on earth.

This is the current predicament of souls on earth and the main reason why I need to share this knowledge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Please let me land.

I never said humans who are dead exist in the 4th dimension, I said we access that dimension just at the point of death, before reincarnation.
What is the difference, you have to be dead before your soul can reincarnate bro

We only have access to the fourth dimension when we sleep, when we astral project, when we use DMT or when we die
well my question came from the bolded, but continue.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
There is enough documented evidence for reincarnation that its undeniable that is a real phenomenon.

But just like every technology, the technology that zaps the memory of a soul can have minor faults, and this is why we have cases of little kids remembering their past lives. But as they grow older and become immersed in this planet where the mass consciousness is at a very low level, they forget everything about their past lives.

Attached are some of the documented evidence for reincarnation

Verified evidence 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXxC-nVsJY&t=8s

Verified evidence 2:

https://thefreedomarticles.com/evidence-proof-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 3:

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/140521/lifestyle-offbeat/article/3-yr-old-recalls-past-life-murder-identifies-killer-and-locates-his/

Verified evidence 4:

https://newspunch.com/scientific-breakthrough-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 5:

https://infinityexplorers.com/the-reincarnation-of-shanti-devi-the-girl-who-identified-her-previous-life-family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
How they're using your religious beliefs against you

Religion has programmed you to believe that at the moment of your death, a spiritual judgement type of scenario will take place(the biblical Judgement) and it will be expected of you to give your authority away to these beings (God or Angels) letting them decide your fate, so that when your time actually does come, you won't even question these beings and what they are doing with you.

Instead you will simply accept whatever they ask from you because everything will seem to be going as planned, since that's what religion programmed you to believe will happen when you die.

These beings take advantage of the fact that you have been continuously conditioned to believe in an afterlife savior who will take you to heaven.

Even if you're an atheist, when you see this "God", "Angel" or "Jesus" figure right there in front of you in the astral plane, you may start to have second thoughts about what you thought about religion back on Earth and you will most likely end up accepting what these entities want you to do because your perception of reality can change in an instant in a shocking and surprising scenario like that.

Religion has also given you the sense of being a guilty sinner who has to worship, obey and pray to a certain God(depending on your religion) in the hopes of afterlife salvation. The real salvation is not coming from the parasitic entities who pretend to be our creators, it is coming from ourselves.

In order for this to happen, we have to become aware of what actually awaits us when we die so we can use our free will to put an end to this vicious reincarnation cycle.

The real, powerful, infinite, creator God (who has nothing to do with any religious movement) is already within you. You are Source energy. We are the saviors we have been waiting for and we don't need to give our power away to anybody.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
The Gnostics and the soul Reincarnation trap

The Gnostics were an early Christian sect just like we have pentecostals and catholics today. What makes the Gnostics important to my research is because of the way they were hunted down and killed and their scriptures removed from Bible by the romans during the time the bible was about to be canonized.

For proper historical context, during the 4th century AD the roman empire was at the heights of its power. It had conquered Western Europe, parts of eastern Europe, North Africa and parts of the middle east. It needed a religion to unite the whole empire so it chose Christianity as its religion because it was growing in popularity.

However those in control were dark occultists and they had the same knowledge I am trying to share with you all. Their masters were the controllers of our world and as such, they didn't want them to allow the public to have a religion that contains the knowledge they were trying to hide.

So all the texts that contained true knowledge were either erased or changed to mean something different. The gnostic texts in particular talked about the the beings in control of our material realm who they called the Archons and according to the Gnostics, these beings prevented souls from leaving at the point of death. The Gnostics were haunted and killed by the Roman Empire and their texts removed from the scriptures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
The secret book of John
Among the books the Roman dark occultists didn't want people gaining access to, was the secret book of John. Just like in the Gnostic texts, this book goes deep into the soul reincarnation trap.

At this point it is also important to understand that the gnostic texts, as well as this Secret Book of John, were all information given to the writers by the being who we know as Jesus.

I will like to stress that a lot of what we've been told about this being isn't true. He was just a spiritually aware soul trying to share knowledge and raise the consciousness of the souls on earth. But he was captured, killed and the knowledge he shared was perverted and turned to satisfy the narcissitic desires of those in control.

Here is an excerpt from the secret book of John

"But I wondered, “Lord, what will happen to the souls of those who have not known where their true home is?”

He replied, “As for them, because they have gone so far astray, the counterfeit spirit has grown strong in them. It weighs down their souls and plunges them into slumber.
Meanwhile, it tempts them into committing wicked acts. After their souls have come forth from their bodies, they are delivered into the hands of the rulers who exist because of the first ruler.

The rulers shackle such souls with chains and throw them into another fleshly prison. The rulers push them through endless repetitions of this cycle until the soul wakes up from the sleep of forgetfulness and obtains gnosis. It thereby becomes perfect and attains salvation.”

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pay close attention to the excerpt above.

Jesus made mention of the fact that the soul is shackled and thrown into another fleshly prison, which means at the point of death the soul is captured and then put into another body. Because we aren't our bodies. We are souls inhabiting a fleshly suit, but on earth souls are imprisoned by the rulers of this earth.

Jesus goes on to say that after the soul has come forth from the body(when a person dies), it is delivered into the hands of the rulers and is then recycled through endless repetitions, which means multiple endless reincarnations.

Jesus also alludes to the soul being in a sleep of forgetfulness, which means the soul has no memory of who he was or who he actually is.

Every thing I've been saying is actually the same thing that the being called Jesus said, but the dark occultists carefully removed most of his actual words from the scriptures and replaced it with a lot of bullshit.

The truth is always the knowledge they don't want you to have access to, and they will kill to make sure such knowledge doesn't spread to the broader population.

The only way to escape this reincarnation soul trap is to increase your consciousness, and the first step is unshackling yourself from the chains of ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Evidence from past life regression hypnosis

This is another research angle that corroborates information that I've gotten from other angles of research.

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy. He has posted thousands of past life regression sessions on youtube that explain what happens to the soul in between lives, how the Reptilians feed off of us energetically while we're physically on Earth and how they try to manipulate us into accepting reincarnation when we die by disguising themselves as religious figures in the astral.

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world and they all arrive at the same results, but the following sessions are one of the most significant sessions he's posted in English that you need to see for yourself:

Session 1 : Entity masquerades as Jesus to entrap souls upon death

This is an investigative session on the reincarnation cycle to find out what happens to a soul inbetween lives and it shows how a soul is being deceived by astral entities to reincarnate back on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mh5cGA7RgM&

Session 2: This session shows how these beings interfere with us during and after our lives on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAnbS494zM&

Session 3: Another session which reveals that Earth acts as a soul reincarnation trap for anyone who decides to incarnate here which confirms the information coming from the other sources with other clients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqCLvn8TSw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
There is also another American woman who practices past life regression hypnosis and while she has nothing to do with Calogero Grifasi, she also came to the exact same conclusions about the reincarnation soul trap with her own clients.

I have also investigated the work of another past life regression hypnotist named Aurelio Mejia, who has also come to identical conclusions regarding the afterlife and the entities that are interfering with us through his own hypnotic sessions with his clients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
We are them and they are us

The advanced humans that built the pyramids and the magnificent works of architecture I posted earlier were killed, but their souls were put in new bodies and they live on in these bodies, unaware of who they once were.

Homo sapiens was created as a watered down vessel for the souls of this captured race, and they have been reincarnating on earth endlessly unable to remember. We are them and they are us. The memories of their lives and the pasts lives before, as well as the memories our recent past lives are still somewhere waiting for us to access it. All we need to do is raise our consciousness.

I have read documented accounts of remote viewers viewing earth thousands of years ago and they see humans on earth, living in a very advanced civilization with advanced technology. I have read accounts of young girls remembering their past lives in what they called Atlantis; an advanced human civilization on earth wiped out by a war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Stay away from alcohol

The quickest way to lower your consciousness is to take alcohol. Whatever benefits it presents can be gotten elsewhere.

Alcohol lowers your consciousness and makes you a vessel for low vibration entities to latch themselves onto you.

There is a reason these drinks are called Spirits or Gin(jinn is the Arabic term for demons). They are mocking us.

To show you how messed up this world is, and who exactly is in control, despite all the statistics that proves majority of violent murders are caused under the influence of alcohol and all the dangers of alcohol, it is still sold worldwide and advertised by lots of companies.

However things like DMT and weed that can actually heal you and open up your consciousness are banned.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
This is one planet sized Loosh farm

Just like we derive nourishment from goats and chickens, the beings in control of our world derive nourishment from us. This nourishment is in the form of what is called loosh

The human body produces loosh when it's in a state of pain, suffering, fear or at the point of death. This is why the earth is in the state that it is and has been in this state for thousands of years.

Wars and Genocide are the number one way these beings derive loosh and they always make sure that humans are fighting these wars and killing each other on a constant basis.

Not only does the wars, suffering and senseless killing on earth provide loosh, it also keeps the earth in a state of low consciousness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jehovah in the Bible and Allah in the Quran are one and the same

The beings in control of our world always enjoy playing God and manipulating millions of humans to worship them and do their biddings.

You can always tell the intention of a leader from the results of his leadership. What were the results of the leadership of Jehovah and Allah? Genocide, wars and senseless killings.

It's their modus operandi. What they do is select a group of people and get them to kill for them on a massive scale, using stupid pretexts like promise land, one true religion or weapons of mass destruction. It's all a sadistic game for them.

Currently they are still continuing their evil on a larger scale through the Jewish state of Isreal and it's lap dog America. Again, everytime, the end result is always death and suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Final Post

This will be my closing post for this thread. I've tried my best to present my arguments with as much evidence as I can.

There is still more that I know, but some of them are more controversial and I prefer to keep it to myself. You can still know more if you do your own research..

The information is out there, open your heart and you will find the truth.

When you die please do not go to the light. We've been programmed throughout our lives that the light is good and the dark is bad. It's not the case when we die. If you go toward the tunnel of light you will be memory wiped.

However if you refuse to go towards the light, and you do so without raising your consciousness prior to your death, you will just become a ghost, wandering through the astral plane confused and frustrated.

It's only when you refuse to go towards the light after having raised your consciousness to a fifth or sixth dimension consciousness prior to your death that you will return to the place you were before you incarnated on earth. Jesus was able to do it, so can you.

To raise your consciousness, don't intentionally hurt anyone, don't take alcohol, don't sleep around with multiple sex partners, avoid pornography, and try to show love to others.

If everyone on earth did these things I mentioned, the consciousness of the planet will be raised to such a high level that the low vibration beings controlling this planet will not be able to survive in such an environment.

Be more soul conscious rather than money conscious. Money is an invention by the controllers to enslave and control.

Don't be deceived by so called pastors and spiritual teachers who place emphasis on financial prosperity under the guise of religion. They are doing the work of the controllers even if they don't know it.

The more spiritually aware you are the less interested you will be in material things. This is actually how you know that your consciousness is ascending to a higher level

Keep searching for the truth and you will find it.

Peace.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Final Post

It's only when you refuse to go towards the light after having raised your consciousness to a fifth or sixth dimension consciousness prior to your death that you will return to the place you were before you incarnated on earth. Jesus was able to do it, so can you.

To raise your consciousness, don't intentionally hurt anyone, don't take alcohol, don't sleep around with multiple sex partners, avoid pornography, and try to show love to others.

If everyone on earth did these things I mentioned, the consciousness of the planet will be raised to such a high level that the low vibration beings controlling this planet will not be able to survive in such an environment.

Be more soul conscious rather than money conscious. Money is an invention by the controllers to enslave and control.

Don't be deceived by so called pastors and spiritual teachers who place emphasis on financial prosperity under the guise of religion. They are doing the work of the controllers even if they don't know it.

The more spiritually aware you are the less interested you will be in material things. This is actually how you know that your consciousness is ascending to a higher level

Keep searching for the truth and you will find it.

Peace.
I appreciate the effort you put in to write these things, well-done.

For the bolded, since you are not the originator of this practices, it have been existing even before you, i would like to know if there have been anybody apart from Jesus, who have successfully returned to same place they were before being incarnated on earth?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
ngBuild:

I appreciate the effort you put in to write these things, well-done.

For the bolded, since you are not the originator of this practices, it have been existing even before you, i would like to know if there have been anybody apart from Jesus, who have successfully returned to same place they were before being incarnated on earth?

Siddhartha Gautama, also known as Buddah. He and Jesus are the only two I know of

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Busybrain2233: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dear OP,
I wanna appreciate you for your time and effort on this thread, but i have some questions.

It goes thus;
Who Created the being that are trapping our so called souls on earth here?

How do you tend to know about the dos and don'ts of a human and it's respective implications and/or benefits?

Are you saying that the God of the Bible and Quran is/are part of the beings that enjoy us living on earth in other to benefit from our so called loosh?

If the beings who are trapping us on earth were also created by a greater being, what's the aims and objectives of the greater being creating what it/he/she created?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Before I forget, when you listen to music, do not listen to it in 440hz. 440hz is the current standard and it has been for a over 50 years, but it is a frequency that messes you up spiritually and lowers your consciousness.

Go on youtube and find songs converted to 432Hz and listen to them. This is the natural harmonic resonance and has been proven to have healing qualities and raise your consciousness.

You can do more research on the subject.

Attached is a photo that shows the difference between the two sound frequencies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pentecostal Experience / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Two GB Members Of Jehovah Witnesses Resigns Over Gay Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.