Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. (13951 Views)

Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend / Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by blakmonsta: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
If a woman is doubting every word you say and acting extremely insecure, RUN A MILE

one of the following is the problem:

1. she is naturally weak and so will be insecure UNTIL THE DAY BOTH OF YOU DIE. EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE. SHE WILL FIND CLUES OF INFIDELITY ROUND EVERY CORNER. SHE WILL BREAK DOWN DUE TO ANY RUMOUR SHE HEARS AND BEFORRE YOU KNOW IT SHE WILL DESTROY YOU.

YOU DO NOT NEED A WEAK WOMAN. RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!

2. Something is making her feel VERY guilty. Better be careful you dont want to catch some disease from the alhaji she is runsing at school

3. Somebody is badmouthing you and making her doubt you AND SHE LACKS THE LOYALTY TO TELL YOU OR TO TELL THE PERSON TO FAKKK OFF. You do not need a disloyal woman DUMP HER LIKE A SOILED RAG

4. She is SERIOUSLY doubting that you are the one for her and as a result is just looking for the easiest excuse to dump you when she has finally decided on someone else. BETTER LEAVE BEFORE SHE MAKES UP HER MIND ABOUT SOME OTHER DUDE. She continues to call you and harass you cos she's getting her head turned by this stud with a PORO 2 inches longer than your own and is conflicted in her womanish way about whether or not she is a mugu for staying with you.

IN SHORT YOU DO NOT NEED THE DRAMA. THERE ARE STRONG CONFIDENT WOMEN EVERYWHERE AND BEAUTY DOESNT LAST FOR SH!!T. If she is 20 years like u said she may not even be beautiful, she may simply be YOUNG, and when she is 24 you will know what her FINAL look actually is. Many girls that are lepa at that age are just FAT BOMBS waiting to EXPLODE INTO SMELLY FARTING MOUNDS OF WOBBLING STRETCHMARKED AMALA WITH FACIAL HAIR

Dude, either you take the advice in my earlier post and let her know that she should stop, plus give her the normal level of reassurance or you just RUN. Fish plenty for ocean and at your age you should not be wasting time with babies like that anyway. Find a sharp 24-27 year old babe who don wise up and knows where she's going, preferably professional and capable of adding to your life rather than taking away. Look for health not beauty. If she is slender and fit, not smelly with good hygiene, then whatever her face, complexion or whatever will soon mean nothing and youll be satisfied when you beng her. Afterall even beyonce will look like a freaking eediot when her face is all "my god my god" during bedmatix sessions.

the black monster has spoken
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
nothing worse than a woman killing your dreams!!!!!!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by AustinG1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
Bro she is just showing how much she luvs and doesnt want to loose u, Dont mind what some guys are saying here, deep down in their heart, they so wish a beautiful girl would feel insecure for them too, Wel, dont let it piss u off, its da price u got 2 pay for da strong feelings she has for u, all u need to do is always Re-assure wiv ur words nd promises, Im sure she wont complain so much when u get back, All da best!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by blakmonsta: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
Austin G:

Bro she is just showing how much she luvs and doesnt want to loose u, Dont mind what some guys are saying here, deep down in their heart, they so wish a beautiful girl would feel insecure for them too, Wel, dont let it piss u off, its da price u got 2 pay for da strong feelings she has for u, all u need to do is always Re-assure wiv your words nd promises, Im sure she wont complain so much when u get back, All da best!

rubbish. Ive experienced this insecure whining bitch nonsense and its the fastest way to an early grave if the woman doesnt go insane an poison you first. My wife is the strongest most secure woman in the world and I thank GOD for her life and for the strength she has given my son. If I had an insecure weak whinging child only God knows how I would survive, my patience is so short.

Only an eediot suffers fools, and the strong will seek each other out. You can have your weak whining babes and enjoy the egoboost that their endless complaining gives you.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by CalienteMi: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
OP

Beauty is relative and everyone has a different definition of what is beautiful to them. I am not surprised when "beautiful" people have insecurities as well.

Beauty doesn't give you protection but a sharp mind would.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
I really appreciate all the response.I really lover her and i show that everyday, I know she loves attention alot, but there come a time in the life of a young man when he has to chase his dreams,if a woman doesn't want a man to travel, or leave her for few months when they are not even married , then that's the highest level of insecurity.

i remember i girl i dated for five years, she told me not to leave Uni lag for Ife then, i was doing Education in Unilag and i wanted Engineering.eventually, i got Engineering in Ife and she didn't want me to leave.off course i left, that relationship lasted for five years and she broke up in the first week she got to NYSC camp while i was still in final year. off course i was devastated because i foolishly planned alot around this babe.

If i had listened to her and stayed with her in Uni lag, she would have still broken up with me.I have learn to set emotions aside when it comes to serious issues.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
She has the password to your facebook account?

What kind of food did she give you to eat?
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Phrankin(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

MUMU, NA NIGERIAN GURL YOU DEY FALL IN LOVE WITH. It would be better you wrap yourself with NAKEDD wire, than goin close to those gurls. U see your life naw? angry angry angry
I don't normally waste my time replying to dim wit posts like this but i don't have much doing now so take this advise. Make a hole in your  bedroom wall, make it a lil bit wet with water. in the morning put your wee lil penis inside it then thrust it for like about 20mins. Repeat again in the afternoon and the evening and do it for about five years, lets hope it will cure your konji. HEEDIOT!!!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

She has the password to your facebook account?

What kind of food did she give you to eat?
what is wrong in her having my facebook password?She gave me hers and she asked for mine.if i said so,would that be fair?
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^my question to you would be:WHY DID YOU ACCEPT HER PASSWORD? or better yet, WHAT IS HAVING EACH OTHER'S PASSWORD GONNA SOLVE?
by doing so, you become part of the problem.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
goodsegs:

what is wrong in her having my facebook password?She gave me hers and she asked for mine.if i said so,would that be fair?

Well my boy that is the problem. There is insecurity in the relationship. What make you asked her for her facebook password in the first place?
What the heck are you looking for on there?

My bf asked me ages ago for for the password to my email and facebook, I said no. He offered his, I said no. I don't want to know who he is writting or talking to. I am not so insecure to to check his emails and facebook whether he's cheating on me or not. A cheater will get caught sooner or later. . . so why go out of your way to give yourself unnecessary heartache and headache?
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Phrankin(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
my man, this is a very serious issue. i suspect that there is something that she really wants you to do but maybe you're not getting it. i'd suggest you sit down with her and discuss this issue, ask her what she really wants you to do to convince her you really luv her. finally dont get yourself involved with a gurl with such an insecurity to marriage extent if the perceived insecurity is not as a result of your own fault.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by ronkebp(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
If you do not assure her, as in really! really !! assure her, she will definitely get someone else who will assure her, especially since you say she is very pretty, i feel for you, but for some girls like that! you have to tighten your 'sokoto'. she loves you, no doubt but she wants you to love her and show it in every possible way.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Outstrip(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
It's weird that this just started all of a sudden after two years. Did you cheat on her? Did she cheat? Maybe she wants a stronger commitment like say MARRIAGE. It's been two years. How long do you really need to know if you will marry someone or not.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by thirdeye(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Poster,
Don't mind my earlier funny post.
The greatest mistake you'll make with such girl is to keep reassuring and play along she will mess you up bigggg time at the end. I've experienced this b4, my brother is not a good one at all. Ur phones are checked when you are asleep, accusations upon accusations and suddenly insecurity will lead to fear and fear will lead to the worst you can never expect from her. This is just a recipe for disaster in the making, Don't bother yourself she will never get over it the more you reassures her, the worst she becomes, there are people like that.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by obowunmi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ OP: continue to encourage her. All will be well. Its apparent that you both love each other.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by CalienteMi: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
Op

Find out the root of the problem. I am all for the advice of encouraging her when I know you tell her she is beautiful everyday however find out what's the root of the problem and be there with her when she gets the help she needs.

Something happened in her life where she feels she is not beautiful when you find the root of the problem your relationship will maintain a healthy status. It is difficult as a man not being able to help your girl when you have no idea what is the ailment.

Good luck to you.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Pweety4me(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
I think uv'e got all the advise u could need here, just be a man and treat her right, give her what she wants and be very honest with her!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
blakmonsta:

If a woman is doubting every word you say and acting extremely insecure, RUN A MILE

one of the following is the problem:

1. she is naturally weak and so will be insecure UNTIL THE DAY BOTH OF YOU DIE. EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE. SHE WILL FIND CLUES OF INFIDELITY ROUND EVERY CORNER. SHE WILL BREAK DOWN DUE TO ANY RUMOUR SHE HEARS AND BEFORRE YOU KNOW IT SHE WILL DESTROY YOU.

YOU DO NOT NEED A WEAK WOMAN. RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!

2. Something is making her feel VERY guilty. Better be careful you dont want to catch some disease from the alhaji she is runsing at school

3. Somebody is badmouthing you and making her doubt you AND SHE LACKS THE LOYALTY TO TELL YOU OR TO TELL THE PERSON TO FAKKK OFF. You do not need a disloyal woman DUMP HER LIKE A SOILED RAG

4. She is SERIOUSLY doubting that you are the one for her and as a result is just looking for the easiest excuse to dump you when she has finally decided on someone else. BETTER LEAVE BEFORE SHE MAKES UP HER MIND ABOUT SOME OTHER DUDE. She continues to call you and harass you cos she's getting her head turned by this stud with a PORO 2 inches longer than your own and is conflicted in her womanish way about whether or not she is a mugu for staying with you.

IN SHORT YOU DO NOT NEED THE DRAMA. THERE ARE STRONG CONFIDENT WOMEN EVERYWHERE AND BEAUTY DOESNT LAST FOR SH!!T. If she is 20 years like u said she may not even be beautiful, she may simply be YOUNG, and when she is 24 you will know what her FINAL look actually is. Many girls that are lepa at that age are just FAT BOMBS waiting to EXPLODE INTO SMELLY FARTING MOUNDS OF WOBBLING STRETCHMARKED AMALA WITH FACIAL HAIR

Dude, either you take the advice in my earlier post and let her know that she should stop, plus give her the normal level of reassurance or you just RUN. Fish plenty for ocean and at your age you should not be wasting time with babies like that anyway. Find a sharp 24-27 year old babe who don wise up and knows where she's going, preferably professional and capable of adding to your life rather than taking away. Look for health not beauty. If she is slender and fit, not smelly with good hygiene, then whatever her face, complexion or whatever will soon mean nothing and youll be satisfied when you beng her. Afterall even beyonce will look like a freaking eediot when her face is all "my god my god" during bedmatix sessions.

the black monster has spoken
OF A SICK ILLETRATE WHO ALWAYS WISHED HE WER BETA ,oops! did u jst describe ur wife? Too bad she aint beautiful,ASSHOLE!!!
WORDS
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by COLNZO: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
my guy, be careful, don't fall into JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by pkaysolo: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hey Guy.. Just said i should check in on how you doing with your gurlfrd... i wanna believe things have sorted itself out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.