Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Rate my plan to get green card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate my plan to get green card (4094 Views)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Hint: there is a reason yahoo boys say they are successful white American men with a handsome photo to go with it. And they'll be talking to some old whale. You think the old whale would be talking to you knowing you are a struggling, black Nigerian?

many do... so long as you are real and can prove that you are not a phoney person, many women would fall in love with you, whether Nigerian or zimbabwean (you just have to act RIGHT)
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Windblown2much: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mille:

Omo, can't do the gay thing. Even if it's just documentation alone.

Thanks.
that can't work I think all these were easier when Obama was president but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Nice plan grin
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

many do... so long as you are real and can prove that you are not a phoney person, many women would fall in love with you, whether Nigerian or zimbabwean (you just have to act RIGHT)

Sooo, why don't Yahoo boys say they are Nigerians and be having many women falling on love with them.
Why not go on Tinder and tell some old white woman that you are a Nigerian, see what happens

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:
Nice plan, but wait o, I have seen people with such plans here, and even if they succeed, their life will never remain the same, and probably for the worse. Oya grab a popcorn let go cool

So you land at JFK New York airport, and probably that night, you match one whale on Tinder, and a week later, you propose. She was so excited and said YES. She said YES grin

So fast forward three months later, you guys are officially married, and the dawn of your American dream begins. You are on a straight ride to your green card, congratulations.

But because you didn't love her, and only sees her as a means to an end, her presence disgust you. Just the imagination of her triple-layer potbelly rubbing your body during sex makes you vomit and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze grin

She proudly puts you guys' pics all over her Facebook, and something just looks off. Everyone can see it, even you. But since you are the best she can get, she doesn't care. She is happy that she found love.

Her life to you was very real, which makes it easier for her to live. But your own life is filled with lies, that made every day an agony for you. For example, she wonders why you hate holding her hands in public or going out with her since you do go out always.

She wants a child, and to keep the lies going, you have a child with a woman you desperately do not want. The sight of the child alone makes you angry, as it represents a living testimony of your lies.

Also, you are aware that even when you break up with her, the child becomes a dagger in your underbelly where you will pay child support till he/she is 18, to a woman you despise.

She probably is not an idiot. She knew deep down that something is off, and that you are with her for papers. If she doesn't knows, she has families, friends, and of course, social media to tell her that grin

She has evidence from your behavior because the last time you kissed her was last year, and even during her birthday, refuse to perform sexually as the black African man that you are grin

You keep asking yourself, does this paper even worth it? The job you manage to get is a job that stresses your life, and the money goes to sustain a home you don't want.

And if the devil wants to punish you completely, a few months to when you will be free from her without your immigration status being affected, she serves you the sweetest karma, by breaking up with you.

Then you start afresh. grin grin cheesy

To swipe for a new whale. But now you are older, probably broke as the average American, and under heavy child support payment. You just realize that suffering comes in different ways.

You reminisce on your freedom back home, and how even though you were poor, you had your life together. And wish you never started this journey.

This might not be your fate, but it's the fate of so many men in the diaspora. I personally know a 36-year-old guy with three baby mamas, still undocumented. He thought he was smart and went on an impregnation spree.

But the girls ain´t idiots. They realise he needed them for paper and never gave it to him. And if he successfully becomes a legal resident, he will start paying child support to three children. He might not even see his salary, it will be deducted automatically.

Then you realize that the saying ¨No peace for the wicked is true¨. And wish you never started this mess.

😂😂😂

This is super hilarious and saddening at the same time.

That people have to go through all these to 'escape' from their home countries is just soo bad.

4 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
The flaw in the plan: you'd have to be sleeping with someone that disgusts you for years, pretending you love her. The obese and exremely jealous "hambeast" will quickly know your game, hate you for it and do all she can to sabotage you.
Better plan: work hard illegally and pay someone or pay a lawyer to arrange someone.
Another plan: marry for real - if you can find someone you want who also wants you

😅

This looks a better alternative, atleast just commit to someone in desperate search for love.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

😅

This looks a better alternative, atleast just commit to someone in desperate search for love.

It is also the most honest plus u don't have to worry about karma. The only flaw is that you'd probably marry down or "ugly" - quality girls in any society marry their own people or high status/rich outsiders!

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oga it's not a question of how you feel. You ARE inferior. Your circumstances make you so and women are hypergamous everywhere. Unless you have some major something about you to offset that.

So you're inferior because you're black and they are white?
I just don't get how you're discriminating yourself.

If you are good looking, smart, living comfortably with a knack for success, I don't see why you can't compete with your white counterparts in their dating pool.

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by siofra(f): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
1-visit usa on tourist visa
2-download tinder and swipe right everyone
3-match with an obese hambeast and convince her to marry me
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy

Na wa for you. Na Davash222 spec you dey call ham beast
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by sacajawea: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
1-visit usa on tourist visa
2-download tinder and swipe right everyone
3-match with an obese hambeast and convince her to marry me
4-profit
opinions? wink cheesy
When I was bout to open the thread, I felt okay, another stupid topic...
Then I saw your name, was like, "You will fail! Failure 2019" "Won't get you anything.." something along those lines

But seeing your Post, it's a solid Plan.
Now this is the framework, but refine it, push harder.
You seem intelligent enough, and exposed enough,
If you play your cards right, you will never work again till you die

Go for the stupid, richer ones, that are Ugly... have a relationship with like 4 or 5. Choose the best.
Like I said, after this, you may never struggle again till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Sooo, why don't Yahoo boys say they are Nigerians and be having many women falling on love with them.
Why not go on Tinder and tell some old white woman that you are a Nigerian, see what happens

yahoo boys are cheap mofos and dont want to spend the extra money getting Tinder plus (to connect with women from all over the world) and prefer sending yeye free emails instead.

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by sacajawea: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
oz4real83:
Get the visa first, you will know what to do when you get there.
Hmmmn 👍🏻
Correct. Enough package dey ground for there
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

So you're inferior because you're black and they are white?
I just don't get how you're discriminating yourself.

If you are good looking, smart, living comfortably with a knack for success, I don't see why you can't compete with your white counterparts in their dating pool.

The fact you are a foreigner and lack the confidence of a son of the soil already makes you "inferior". Add to that, you are from an "inferior" country, thick accent - always annoyingly trying to speak like them, not generous because you always trying to save money (stingy), probably always working - at some menial job beneath you in Nigeria - and therefore no time nor money for relationship.
All those things combined make you an "inferior" person!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by sacajawea: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Regex:

Good plan. However, there are lots of countries with other opportunities.
Countries like...?
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

Which is best between her coming here to marry or him going there to marry?
I feel you can't get the PR immediately you marry which will make you over stay your visa if you go on tourist visa.

Also, must it be a baby whale? Can't one see a young and sexy babe?

The young and sexy ones aren't desperate

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Hypnotise: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:
Nice plan, but wait o, I have seen people with such plans here, and even if they succeed, their life will never remain the same, and probably for the worse. Oya grab a popcorn let go cool

So you land at JFK New York airport, and probably that night, you match one whale on Tinder, and a week later, you propose. She was so excited and said YES. She said YES grin

So fast forward three months later, you guys are officially married, and the dawn of your American dream begins. You are on a straight ride to your green card, congratulations.

But because you didn't love her, and only sees her as a means to an end, her presence disgust you. Just the imagination of her triple-layer potbelly rubbing your body during sex makes you vomit and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze grin

She proudly puts you guys' pics all over her Facebook, and something just looks off. Everyone can see it, even you. But since you are the best she can get, she doesn't care. She is happy that she found love.

Her life to you was very real, which makes it easier for her to live. But your own life is filled with lies, that made every day an agony for you. For example, she wonders why you hate holding her hands in public or going out with her since you do go out always.

She wants a child, and to keep the lies going, you have a child with a woman you desperately do not want. The sight of the child alone makes you angry, as it represents a living testimony of your lies.

Also, you are aware that even when you break up with her, the child becomes a dagger in your underbelly where you will pay child support till he/she is 18, to a woman you despise.

She probably is not an idiot. She knew deep down that something is off, and that you are with her for papers. If she doesn't knows, she has families, friends, and of course, social media to tell her that grin

She has evidence from your behavior because the last time you kissed her was last year, and even during her birthday, refuse to perform sexually as the black African man that you are grin

You keep asking yourself, does this paper even worth it? The job you manage to get is a job that stresses your life, and the money goes to sustain a home you don't want.

And if the devil wants to punish you completely, a few months to when you will be free from her without your immigration status being affected, she serves you the sweetest karma, by breaking up with you.

To swipe for a new whale. But now you are older, probably broke as the average American, and under heavy child support payment. You just realize that suffering comes in different ways.

You reminisce on your freedom back home, and how even though you were poor, you had your life together. And wish you never started this journey.

This might not be your fate, but it's the fate of so many men in the diaspora. I personally know a 36-year-old guy with three baby mamas, still undocumented. He thought he was smart and went on an impregnation spree.

But the girls ain´t idiots. They realise he needed them for paper and never gave it to him. And if he successfully becomes a legal resident, he will start paying child support to three children. He might not even see his salary, it will be deducted automatically.

Then you realize that the saying ¨No peace for the wicked is true¨. And wish you never started this mess.

You vividly described the past, present and possible future. I was so happy when she said she was not pregnant lol
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
1Sharon:

The young and sexy ones aren't desperate

It's not only desperate women that are open to relationships.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Albertone:

It's not only desperate women that are open to relationships.

Yes but they have options. Why would they pick HIM?

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
They need to make a law for citizenship via marraiges to only be valid if the couples stay together forever.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yahoo boys are cheap mofos and dont want to spend the extra money getting Tinder plus (to connect with women from all over the world tobeas) and prefer sending yeye free emails instead.

You MUST be kidding. What is Tinder plus? Yahoo boys that invest thousands of dollars to set up. Yahoo boys that invest in technology whereby they'd be having a VIDEO chat with a maga and she'll think it's that successful handsome white man or the beautiful lady or whoever they wish.
People get more racist as they get older. It'd be hard to find an older white lady wishing to waste time and resources talking to a Nigerian on Tinder!

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
You MUST be kidding. What is Tinder plus? Yahoo boys that invest thousands of dollars to set up. Yahoo boys that invest in technology whereby they'd be having a VIDEO chat with a maga and she'll think it's a that successful handsome man or the beautiful lady or whoever they wish. People get more racist as they get older. It'd be hard to find an older white lady wishing to waste time and resources talking to a Nigerian on Tinder!

think about it with an open mind....
A) so you wanna tell me that yahoo boys want to meet foreign women, and having a Tinder plus account (where you can connect with women from ALL OVER THE WORLD, with one single profile), wouldnt make more sense than having to create profiles on all dating apps available out there? you can even choose the age of the women you wanna connect with...
B) if you are Nigerian then chances are the babe will find out when she will meet you (unless you wanna marry a babe online or tell her you are Jamaican, lol)....so whats the big deal about letting her know you are African/Nigerian? do you really think Nigerian men abroad dont find proper women to date/marry (because of the reputation of yahoo boys)? if your location says you are in NY then chances are you will meet 1000s of American and foreign women looking to date. you just need to bring your A game, and not some yeye two bit skills

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by damzy88: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

This is the funniest thing I've read in recent times. grin angry Very well said
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

think about it with an open mind....
A) so you wanna tell me that yahoo boys want to meet foreign women, and having a Tinder plus account (where you can connect with women from ALL OVER THE WORLD, with one single profile), wouldnt make more sense than having to create profiles on all dating apps available out there? you can even choose the age of the women you wanna connect with...
B) if you are Nigerian then chances are the babe will find out when she will meet you (unless you wanna marry a babe online or tell her you are Jamaican, lol)....so whats the big deal about letting her know you are African/Nigerian? do you really think Nigerian men abroad dont find proper women to date/marry (because of the reputation of yahoo boys)? if your location says you are in NY then chances are you will meet 1000s of American and foreign women looking to date. you just need to bring your A game, and not some yeye two bit skills

Are you serious?? They have dozens of Tinder plus accounts! That's nothing! They can technological change their voice to girl if they wish, and can be in any part of the world they wish, as even I can. If you call their American number they'd answer and their location will show US!

OK, here's a simple way to solve this:
We all know LOTS of American high value women and celebrities, sports women, female artists and musicians, politicians, etc. Mention ONE white that's married to a regular African immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
We all know LOTS of American high value women and celebrities, sports women, female artists and musicians, politicians, etc. Mention ONE white that's married to a regular African immigrant.

the above is a very silly question... why would you want these high value women to marry some Nigerian Immigrant? let these Nigerian Immigrants meet women on their own level. now, if you hang out in a high value women environment then you will automatically meet high value women, but if you have access (and wealth) to hang in such environment then why desperately looking to meet high value women?!?. you would be a HIGH VALUE MAN and therefore women would be searching for you. now if you believe that such environment is Tinder plus, then let me be the bearer of bad news!

you see there is two problems here... A) you dont understand that high value ANYBODY (aka men or women) will have 1000s of people willing to date/marry them. therefore you will have to compete with a great amount of people to just get their attention, let alone date/marry them...but if you go for the normal happy go lucky babe, you may be that girls best or only option. dont be greedy!
B) you gotta know what you want from the get go...if you need a rich babe that will take care of you (while you aim to do absolutely nothing) then chances are it may be very difficult to find...but if you wanna find a woman that will love you unconditionally and therefore wanna marry you asap in order for you to have a green card, then thats a different matter altogether. focus on what you want and stand by it!

jobless/illegal Nigerian immigrants who think they will go to the US and meet/date women like Kim K better wake the hell up!

2 Likes

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Are you serious?? They have dozens of Tinder plus accounts! That's nothing! They can technological change their voice to girl if they wish, and can be in any part of the world they wish, as even I can. If you call their American number they'd answer and their location will show US!

You're right. There are Nigerians born in America and even they don't want to deal with those new immigrants because they sense their desperation and bad attitude.

Cc: MrBrownJay1
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by kelspinall(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
lols, people sabi think
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2023
1Sharon:

You're right. There are Nigerians born in America and even they don't want to deal with those new immigrants because they sense their desperation and bad attitude.

Cc: MrBrownJay1

Please tell him. Not only bad attitude but also ignorance - they'd have a warped view of how things are and all sorts of stupid prejudices carried from home - like that white American women are lined up waiting for African immigrants to come and marry them!

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by pansophist(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2023
damzy88:
This is the funniest thing I've read in recent times. grin angry Very well said

I can actually make the story darker because it's dark. Lots of our brothers are suffering here. All for papers. The best is to come as a student. Then you will be in the midst of young people like you.

You may date your classmate, and have at least two years (assuming you came for masters, longer for bachelor's students), to sort yourself out. And lots of countries offer pathways to make students stay back, to retain their skills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by pansophist(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2023
1Sharon:
They need to make a law for citizenship via marraiges to only be valid if the couples stay together forever.

Not legally justifiable.

It's either you don't grant it at all (like China and the UAE), or grant citizenship via marriage albeit, with some hurdles.

For example, most Western countries have some sort of law that if a couple divorces within maybe three years of marriage, the permit will be rescinded, except when there is a kid involved, then one can stay back because otherwise would be to deny the kid of a parent, or in a case of domestic violence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Please tell him. Not only bad attitude but also ignorance - they'd have a warped view of how things are and all sorts of stupid prejudices carried from home - like that white American women are lined up waiting for African immigrants to come and marry them!

Lmaoo..you said it all, that's why some of them go back to Nigeria to marry. They eventually get in where they fit in.

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

Not legally justifiable.

It's either you don't grant it at all (like China and the UAE), or grant citizenship via marriage albeit, with some hurdles.

For example, most Western countries have some sort of law that if a couple divorces within maybe three years of marriage, the permit will be rescinded, except when there is a kid involved, then one can stay back because otherwise would be to deny the kid of a parent, or in a case of domestic violence.

Hmm...I think in cases of abuse then there should be exceptions. Otherwise if you don't stay with your spouse, no citizenship for you.

Because its just getting out of hand
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by OgaTheTop2: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kobojunkie Is A Woman (proof) / Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex / Crazy Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.