Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rate my plan to get green card - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate my plan to get green card (4120 Views)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Albertone(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Did they deceive old women to marry?

That's not an information anybody will be willing to disclose. So, one can't tell.
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by 1Sharon(f): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

of course!!!! a beggar cant be a chooser... you take what comes along. but its well known that a fugly baby whale will accept faster than Beyonce lookalike.

you are partly right here...
A) YES, these men solely marry who they "can", not who they desire. after they get their permanent residency, thats when they go for who they desire (thus when many go back home to find a wife)
B) NO, these desperate men need to say any rubbish to get these women to marry them... so they make these women believe that this is the real deal in order for the gullible woman to fall in love and marry them asap (some even have children with these women).
C) people who marry for convenience often have to pay the american spouse for that service (between $10k to $30K or more).

how can such man be naive if/when he doesnt find the type of character he desires in a wife at home, and therefore decide to go abroad to find such wife?! to each their own. right? back when i was living inBrasil, i remember so many of them coming to Rio because , as they said, Brasilian women treated their men in a traditional manner and took better care of their men, while not trying to compete as the head of the family (like many women do in the western world). the catch is that many of these passport bros find these wives abroad and keep them there...unlike the US immigrants who bring their village back to the US.

isnt it the same wealth that women in the west today often value men upon and/or when these women have wealth themselves, they will be quick to say they dont need a man? lets be honest, if men pay for everything, shouldnt they be treated like a king at home (like these foreign women treat them abroad)? the funny part is that many of these passport bros dont even have much money, they just have a passport and a job... but just with that, they are treated better abroad by foreign women.

And the wives don't bother them to take them back to the West?

If the man told them on approach that he doesn't intend in anyway to go back to the West, I'm pretty sure the women still agreed in the hope that one day he'll change his mind lol
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by PoliteActivist: 2:11am On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are the one confusing the issue: focus on the below post by the OP... now check again the bolded part...and come tell us again that this man is looking for the love of his life and/or the mother of his future children (especially when he clearly states that this is all for "profit" as stated with #4).

I suspected as much. You are one of those who only read your mentions. You missed when the topic morphed.
Well, here it is below:

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:
I suspected as much. You are one of those who only read your mentions. You missed when the topic morphed.
Well, here it is below:

my initial response was to the OP's question....thats the only thing i read to give my opinion on the subject, which got you to quote me... and now you are bringing mention of someone completely different from the OP and want me to focus on THEIR reply on the subject??!?!?!?
everyone has the right to their opinion, but my main response has always been toward the OP and nobody else. you are the one confusing everything here.

1Sharon:
And the wives don't bother them to take them back to the West?
If the man told them on approach that he doesn't intend in anyway to go back to the West, I'm pretty sure the women still agreed in the hope that one day he'll change his mind lol

many do but many of these men understand that bringing such woman back to the US will eventually poison that woman's mind... but yes many of these women hope to go back to the US while many just want to meet someone different than their local men.

1 Like

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by CrownOfClay724: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

What did I just read?

Everybodi for this country don mad finish 😂😂

The way I laughed out loud ehn. 😂
Re: Rate my plan to get green card by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
pansophist:
Nice plan, but wait o, I have seen people with such plans here, and even if they succeed, their life will never remain the same, and probably for the worse. Oya grab a popcorn let go cool

So you land at JFK New York airport, and probably that night, you match one whale on Tinder, and a week later, you propose. She was so excited and said YES. She said YES grin

So fast forward three months later, you guys are officially married, and the dawn of your American dream begins. You are on a straight ride to your green card, congratulations.

But because you didn't love her, and only sees her as a means to an end, her presence disgust you. Just the imagination of her triple-gallop potbelly rubbing your body during sex makes you vomit and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze grin

She proudly puts you guys' pics all over her Facebook, and something just looks off. Everyone can see it, even you. But since you are the best she can get, she doesn't care. She is happy that she found love.

Her life to you was very real, which makes it easier for her to live. But your own life is filled with lies, that made every day an agony for you. For example, she wonders why you hate holding her hands in public or going out with her since you do go out always.

She wants a child, and to keep the lies going, you have a child with a woman you desperately do not want. The sight of the child alone makes you angry, as it represents a living testimony of your lies.

Also, you are aware that even when you break up with her, the child becomes a dagger in your underbelly where you will pay child support till he/she is 18, to a woman you despise.

She probably is not an idiot. She knew deep down that something is off, and that you are with her for papers. If she doesn't knows, she has families, friends, and of course, social media to tell her that grin

She has evidence from your behavior because the last time you kissed her was last year, and even during her birthday, refuse to perform sexually as the black African man that you are grin

You keep asking yourself, does this paper even worth it? The job you manage to get is a job that stresses your life, and the money goes to sustain a home you don't want.

And if the devil wants to punish you completely, a few months to when you will be free from her without your immigration status being affected, she serves you the sweetest karma, by breaking up with you.

Then you start afresh. grin grin cheesy

To swipe for a new whale. But now you are older, probably broke as the average American, and under heavy child support payment. You just realize that suffering comes in different ways.

You reminisce on your freedom back home, and how even though you were poor, you had your life together. And wish you never started this journey.

This might not be your fate, but it's the fate of so many men in the diaspora. I personally know a 36-year-old guy with three baby mamas, still undocumented. He thought he was smart and went on an impregnation spree.

But the girls ain´t idiots. They realise he needed them for paper and never gave it to him. And if he successfully becomes a legal resident, he will start paying child support to three children. He might not even see his salary, it will be deducted automatically.

Then you realize that the saying ¨No peace for the wicked is true¨. And wish you never started this mess.

It's not even easy to get a fat chic on tinder. I made a fake female profile and posted cat pictures and I got 100 matches. This plan is dead on arrival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate my plan to get green card by Badmashii(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
pansophist:
Nice plan, but wait o, I have seen people with such plans here, and even if they succeed, their life will never remain the same, and probably for the worse. Oya grab a popcorn let go cool

So you land at JFK New York airport, and probably that night, you match one whale on Tinder, and a week later, you propose. She was so excited and said YES. She said YES grin

So fast forward three months later, you guys are officially married, and the dawn of your American dream begins. You are on a straight ride to your green card, congratulations.

But because you didn't love her, and only sees her as a means to an end, her presence disgust you. Just the imagination of her triple-gallop potbelly rubbing your body during sex makes you vomit and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze grin

She proudly puts you guys' pics all over her Facebook, and something just looks off. Everyone can see it, even you. But since you are the best she can get, she doesn't care. She is happy that she found love.

Her life to you was very real, which makes it easier for her to live. But your own life is filled with lies, that made every day an agony for you. For example, she wonders why you hate holding her hands in public or going out with her since you do go out always.

She wants a child, and to keep the lies going, you have a child with a woman you desperately do not want. The sight of the child alone makes you angry, as it represents a living testimony of your lies.

Also, you are aware that even when you break up with her, the child becomes a dagger in your underbelly where you will pay child support till he/she is 18, to a woman you despise.

She probably is not an idiot. She knew deep down that something is off, and that you are with her for papers. If she doesn't knows, she has families, friends, and of course, social media to tell her that grin

She has evidence from your behavior because the last time you kissed her was last year, and even during her birthday, refuse to perform sexually as the black African man that you are grin

You keep asking yourself, does this paper even worth it? The job you manage to get is a job that stresses your life, and the money goes to sustain a home you don't want.

And if the devil wants to punish you completely, a few months to when you will be free from her without your immigration status being affected, she serves you the sweetest karma, by breaking up with you.

Then you start afresh. grin grin cheesy

To swipe for a new whale. But now you are older, probably broke as the average American, and under heavy child support payment. You just realize that suffering comes in different ways.

You reminisce on your freedom back home, and how even though you were poor, you had your life together. And wish you never started this journey.

This might not be your fate, but it's the fate of so many men in the diaspora. I personally know a 36-year-old guy with three baby mamas, still undocumented. He thought he was smart and went on an impregnation spree.

But the girls ain´t idiots. They realise he needed them for paper and never gave it to him. And if he successfully becomes a legal resident, he will start paying child support to three children. He might not even see his salary, it will be deducted automatically.

Then you realize that the saying ¨No peace for the wicked is true¨. And wish you never started this mess.

Chai... boss You too much abeg. He who has ears should listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo) / Why Are Nigerian Men Romantically Challenged? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.