Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark (26257 Views)

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark / Why Atiku Can’t Prove His Case In Court – Agbakoba / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by maivd: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=adekolaelect post=122310169][/quote]
The drug lord has unleashed his keyboard warriors,am wondering why it's taking the US ages to congratulate your druggie. I am sure you know they don't want to be associated with a thieving,rigged in drug dealer.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by jayAjoku(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=adekolaelect post=122310169][/quote]🤣😂😂 why you wicked
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by nairalanda1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
A lawyer once said this. Proving beyond every reasonable doubt that you were rigged in an election is one of the most difficult tasks.

Very true.

The hard part is proving the rigging took part in MOST of the polling units.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by greatiyk4u(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing good comes easy
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Injera(f): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Noticed the lull in the barking and crying of ING, Tinubu must never be sworn in ..etc after DSS arrested that fake obi of ajao estate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by maivd: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
ojoadeola:

Provide proof of rigging so LP can use it to prosecute its case.
The case is in court that is why you have the well oiled apc keyboard warriors attacking day and night like rabid dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by FatherofAsaad: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Watch how children of hate and envy will come and attack this old man and tell you he’s a fake lawyer..

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Chucks13: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
They have no proof they are thieves who want to use religion and tribal division to win Lagos but they failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by DOM7: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fake SAN everywhere! Anything can happen in Nigeria, how did Imo State end up with Hope? How did Bayelsa Diri and so many funny judge so Mister SAN forget your experience as long as you are not among those supreme court judges forget about it.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Chivisee: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Honestly, it's annoying how people cannot see the hypocrisy in these people's way of life. If I can't have it, the yorubas we love to hate should not have it. Authur nzeribe led his people against mko, this time around, the Pandora bigot is doing the same thing. Time has change, you will be taught a bitter lesson this time around.

4 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by boladale123: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
They called them "learned" ,but it's a no-brainer that most of these silk men Sabi nothing
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why is APC and its minions of demon afraid of court?

Go to court, not online.

Peter Obi is waiting for you people in court.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
so this one na person Papa too
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by miyagi01(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obidients are the daftest set of people I've seen in a while. No sense at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by KPGGlobal: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=adekolaelect post=122310169][/quote]

It was rigged

You are only a tout

the things that go with them, may it go with you.

It might be good things you know

Enjoy it when you receive it
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by SmartyPants(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
DOM7:
Fake SAN everywhere! Anything can happen in Nigeria, how did Imo State end up with Hope? How did Bayelsa Diri and so many funny judge so Mister SAN forget your experience as long as you are not among those supreme court judges forget about it.

Fake SAN becasue he hasn't said what you would love to hear? grin Has any presidential election ever been overturned in Nigeria?

Oya go and collect the SAN from him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by bionixs: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
All shut up !!!!!!

Grandpa, kindly go and sleep . Let them see in the court.

A certain governor was declared winner from 4th position and we didn’t hear you say jack

I had always known that to fix Nigeria will never be easy and even PO knew that before he came forth.
Even demons and dead people will come up to fight against it , say all manner of trash , even against their own will . Sir , you are not the one talking it is what held Nigeria down for so long that is analyzing all these in you

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by witsel4(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
This man has always shown great affection and leanings to the ruling party. So I'm not surprised by his submission. If he was that good, APC should have hired him.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Pauladex(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
LZAA:
In other words the CONSTITUTION is a non starter 😄😄😄
Chai these fools keep striking gold everyday
Even EYE NECK had to apologise for BVAS and violence
Yet this joke said non starter 😄😂
Smh😂😂
I wish your dad train you beta than this but it too late. Tuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by nairalanda1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
It was rigged and we all know it.

For now, all evidence points to the fact that it was not rigged.

If it was, Tinubu would have gotten majority votes in most states. That he did not get majority votes, and even struggled to get votes in known Buhari strongholds showed it was not rigged. He even lost the three K states DESPITE Buhari campaigning for him. He even lost Lagos, his home state. And he lost FCT. The only state that get as it be is Rivers.

I don't think that tinubu was that intelligent to pay INEC to give him just enough votes spread to win. To assume that, you would have to assume that Tinubu is far inteeligent than he really is and that he foolishly agreed to lose Lagos and the three K states.

Also, APC, and PDP are everywhere. In your village now, did LP have a prescence? (Unless you were from SE?) People vote for what they see and know.

Then most Nigerians voted against APC. Had LP and PDP votes gone to Obi or Atiku, APC would have lost by 4 million people. Had NNPP votes gone to PDP, APC would have faced a runoff, and PDP would have won.

Finally, the truth is, and I first found out in 2003 , Nigerians vote for the PDPAPC consistently.They will cry and complain before election, but once it is election time, na PDPAPC dem go choose.As someone who has never voted APC, PDP or LP before....na the thing i see.

I will gladly eat my words if Obi wins in court. Very much so, as I don't like APC or PDP. I don't like LP, but if Tinubu can be kicked out of power, e go sweet me well well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by SmartyPants(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
bionixs:
All shut up !!!!!!

A certain governor was declared winner from 4th position and we didn’t hear you say jack

I had always known that to fix Nigeria will never be easy and even PO knew that before he came forth.
Even demons and dead people will come up to fight against it , say all manner of trash , even against their own will . Sir , you are not the one talking it is what held Nigeria down for so long that is analyzing all these in you

Arise TV called him to ask his view. now you are enraged because it doesn't support your hopes? Why? If he is lying it will be made clear very soon so why are you so disturbed? Or is it that you can see the truth in what he said but you don't like the truth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by FreeStuffsNG: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
It was rigged and we all know it.
I concur. It was massively rigged in favour of Mr Peter Obi all over SE states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by LZAA: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pauladex:

I wish your dad train you beta than this but it too late. Tuel
Did yours raise you better?😄😄
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by slashthroat: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
These obimimus are a reflection of the Ekuke bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by nairalanda1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
bionixs:
All shut up !!!!!!

Uzodima's case was simple

1.INEC rightly cancelled votes in his stronghold because 'issues'.

2.Uzodima went to court to complain

3.When INEC was asked why they cancelled the votes, they were silent for reasons best known to themselves..

4.That is how Uzondima won

5.Remember it was before the IREV and BVAS were even thought about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by nairalanda1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I concur. It was massively rigged in favour of Mr Peter Obi all over SE states

It was not rigged in SE.

As you know, elections in Nigeria are for a bigger share of the national cake. Igboland decided to back their son, the way Buhari's people backed their son since 2003, in all elections.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by maintenant: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
This is one of the problems we have in this country...

This man, despite his age and ranking as senior lawyer, has chosen to remain a supporter of arbitrariness.

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by d142475: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obidaft ruling this country is a no no, even if he contests for 2000 times, he will never smell aso rock...... Sai Jagaban till 2031, wailing wailers go wail for another 16 yrs

If i see people defining those who have looted our destiny and caused so much pain and misery in the land, I weep.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2d3treg: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
:

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by joba4luv: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why the noise from this old fool? Why can't he let the tribunal decide? Anyway he may be seeking for attention from Tinubu
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Otulented: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Stupid old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed / We Are All Sowore - Punch / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.