Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark (26252 Views)

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark / Why Atiku Can’t Prove His Case In Court – Agbakoba / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
lordofreal:
What do you mean by for obi to go to court? Is he the first person to challenge presidential results in Nigeria Court? You always try to godify peter obi.or you want to compare his victory in state tribunals ?. Tinubu too won numerous south west state through tribunals too.
He just said his opinion and believes as he put it, opinions and believes are not facts so he is allowed to believe what he wants and make his opinions however redundant they may be they are his opinion and believes. grin just because i believe i can fly doesn't mean i can.

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
DeTruthh:
Anyway he said it's his opinion, so he is entitled to it. But for Obi to go to court, he has enough evidence to upturn the decision of INEC. Underestimate Obi at your own peril.

If INEC had not manipulated results and used the BVAS as planned, we won't be here. BVAS was the game changer but the bunch of evil, corrupt and shameless politicians in the form of APC will not let Nigeria to get better.

Absolutely! His opinion and believe, believes and opinions are not fact, so he is allowed to believe what he want that doesn't mean it will happen.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Kinehap: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
omohayek:

Keep deceiving yourself. Nobody is talking about the PDP lawsuit because the PDP and its supporters have far more class and self-restraint than you lot. They clearly understand that the worst thing you can do when filing a lawsuit is to talk all sorts of nonsense about it even before going to trial, as you only provide the opponent with fresh material to undermine your case.

Peter Obi never had any chance of winning the core north or most of the SW once he embraced the IPOB elements in his campaign and started visiting every church in the country to fight his "religious war", as most Yorubas and northerners aren't stupid enough to support anyone who treats them as a threat and an enemy. Even if by some miracle Obi manages to prevail in his desperate lawsuit, the only effect would be to throw the Presidency to Atiku Abubakar, who would have won by a landslide if Obi's impatience and selfishness hadn't led him to leave the PDP.

I have grown to know that the average Nigerian is always blind to seeing the truth when it never favour him. Am not surprised at your response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Kinehap: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
cos LP filed on ridiculous ground in due time Ina go rest when supreme Court throw away LP petition.. both de and PDP ll lose out

I can see you are the chief judge
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Ijaya123: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu & Buhari lost their states.
BAT, AA & PO won in the SW. PO won all d SE but they claimed the election was rigged.

Ori nta gbogbo yin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by tiger28: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
It was rigged and we all know it.

The ones in ALL SE states that Obi won OVERWHELMINGLY were rigged too!!!

You think you ppl are the ONLY ones with the madness?

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics ***

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Clark expressed personal views and every one ha a right to air his views. Going largely by the troubled state of APC, i am not sure Clark is correct in his assertion. What makes the conviction and forfeiture case a Non starter? I am not sure he said much about that.

The case of 25% does have some precedence judgement from all indication and it may be a tricky one. "AND" should not be difficult to understand if we study our English very well....we only dont understand it when we choose to be mischievous.

As for rigging, it is relatively easier to prove now than in previous times. INEC did a poor job and I am going to look forward to their defence; they would find it hard to defend their declaration that are different from results issued at polling units and how a lot of blurred results where uploaded. More so, it is easy to establish over-voting with accredited votes and the BIVAS report. Should the legal team of OBI prove that, then those places would be likely cancelled. That spells doom if the stronghold of the man who won is affected.

Lastly, PDP has a case also, they are alleging rigging by APC and they will also prove it. APC is also aware that PDP rigged in some places too.....I am sure there are going to be sad faces when the substance of the matter will be heard. Does it bother you that Clark never said anything about the double nominations? The defiant and bullish mood of APC does not suggest a genuine victory. You cant win and be chasing those who did not win in such a manner. Something is not adding up

bibiking7:

Exactly what I said on another thread. The drug case is a non starter.
The Abuja 25 percent does not make sense. Then you are saying that Abuja voters are more valued than all other nigerian Citizens. Let's say, I want to contest for an election that I know that I cannot win. During voters registration, I bring in people to Abuja to register and campaign more in Abuja. Do giveaways and stuff and make sure the person most likely to win scores less than 25 percent in Abuja. That will ruin the election. We cannot hold a fresh election because of Abuja.

3rd one is the rigging. You have to be able to provide evidence of rigging and prove consequence. Say you lost by 2m votes and the places that you complained there was rigging had a total of 1m accredited voters. Even if they carry the 1m and add to your votes, what about the 1m remaining. Just my own reasoning and analysis but it really won't be easy.

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Rawani: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

But Obi won some northern states so what are you imbeciles saying?

Which “northern” states?

Northern Anambra? With his tactless IPOB support?

Dreamers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by omohayek: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kinehap:

I have grown to know that the average Nigerian is always blind to seeing the truth when it never favour him. Am not surprised at your response
How amusing that you should craft a response far more suited to your own self than it is to me. As expected, you provide no factual evidence to support your assertion, you muster no logic to buttress it, you simply make an ad hominem and expect that to actually convince anyone with any intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by garfield1: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
2T215:
Clark expressed personal views and every one ha a right to air his views. Going largely by the troubled state of APC, i am not sure Clark is correct in his assertion. What makes the conviction and forfeiture case a Non starter? I am not sure he said much about that.

The case of 25% does have some precedence judgement from all indication and it may be a tricky one. "AND" should not be difficult to understand if we study our English very well....we only dont understand it when we choose to be mischievous.

As for rigging, it is relatively easier to prove now than in previous times. INEC did a poor job and I am going to look forward to their defence; they would find it hard to defend their declaration that are different from results issued at polling units and how a lot of blurred results where uploaded. More so, it is easy to establish over-voting with accredited votes and the BIVAS report. Should the legal team of OBI prove that, then those places would be likely cancelled. That spells doom if the stronghold of the man who won is affected.

Lastly, PDP has a case also, they are alleging rigging by APC and they will also prove it. APC is also aware that PDP rigged in some places too.....I am sure there are going to be sad faces when the substance of the matter will be heard. Does it bother you that Clark never said anything about the double nominations? The defiant and bullish mood of APC does not suggest a genuine victory. You cant win and be chasing those who did not win in such a manner. Something is not adding up

You obi fans love conspiracy theories.why are you gauging based on the mood of apc? Obi will ultimately lose just like atiku in 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Jostoman: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
ojoadeola:

Provide proof of rigging so LP can use it to prosecute its case.
nobody will proof anything to you here because nairaland is not a court so wait till court proceeding start.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Jostoman: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
Pandora in trouble!!!

I believe obi will be mandated by the tribunal upto the supreme Court to pay the defendants (APC and INEC) handsomely for time wasting.

Very daft than I thought he was, he was shouting about rigging yet didn't dwell much on that instead wants the entire election to be cancelled.

That conman needs to be barred from further contesting an election in Nigeria.

Irredeemable failure number one.
Says by bulaba crew, the last time i check your name is not judges and surname is not Supreme court.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Not every common sense makes logical and legal sense.

What could make Abuja have any special preference over other states in election matters?

It does not enjoy the privileges of other states?

Does Abuja have a seat in the governor’s forum?

So long as Washington and or any capital in the world is not a must win state for any Presidential election, then ours can never be different.

As for the constitutional requirement; 36 states and FCT is a matter of semantics.

What it simply states is that FCT should not be ignored when aggregating the 25% win requirement of 36 states of Nigeria, i.e so long as any candidate wins 25% of states in Nigeria and or FCT can be included to make up the 25% in case there is shortfall in the 36 states.

You should have told the writers of the constitution to include and/or fct in that line
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Shantyken(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
dyera:
Just as it is impossible for a student to get 8 As and fail English in Waec, same way it is impossible for someone to get highest number of vote plus 25% in 24 states and fail to get 25% in FCT.

The fact that Tinubu failed to get 25% of votes in the FCT is enough proof that he did not get the highest number of votes in the last presidential election.

The FCT is a unique state that encompass almost equal number of people from different regions of Nigeria.

Going back as far as 1993 presidential election, no winner and runner up has ever failed to get 40% of votes in the FCT.
How many presidential candidates contested in 1993
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
gawu1:

Like yes Daddy grin
I care less about that..i am on d verge of having 3rd citizenry in a country you can only imagine.

Dey play
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by dyera(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Shantyken:

How many presidential candidates contested in 1993

In 2011 CPC got 35% in FCT, how many presidential candidates contested in 2011? This is a party that lost.

APC was completely unpopular in 2023 presidential elections and they rigged themselves from 3rd to 1st position.

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Hessem: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
No be this old fool that said he should be paid first b4 he will give advice on what to do. Oga ur brain has reduced in thinking logical. So go wait for your death joor
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by buharitill2023: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
DeTruthh:
Anyway he said it's his opinion, so he is entitled to it. But for Obi to go to court, he has enough evidence to upturn the decision of INEC. Underestimate Obi at your own peril.

If INEC had not manipulated results and used the BVAS as planned, we won't be here. BVAS was the game changer but the bunch of evil, corrupt and shameless politicians in the form of APC will not let Nigeria to get better.

you and obidunce don't know the difference between bvas and irev
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Owopumpy: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
It was rigged and we all know it.
na be a good listener and you will learn

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Owopumpy: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Dear Robert Clark, I thank God you know that the word difficult does not mean impossible.

Anyways, the only thing that would make it difficult, because in the true sense of it, it isn't actually difficult, is the court, which progressive Nigerians know can never be trusted.
In that light, we'd need the names of the Jurors, so we'd know the people that decided the fate of Nigerians, and as well, we want the proceedings to be televised so as to follow up the matter bumper to bumper to see how they want to do their mago-mago

An election that international electoral observers condemned¿
An election that every well meaning citizen of Nigeria condemned¿
An election that not a single leading candidate that contested have congratulated the selected winner¿
An election that even the selected winner and his co-conspirators are to scared to celebrate¿

A new and better Nigeria is Possible!
you get time

You are so idle...

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by bentenny(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chivisee:
Honestly, it's annoying how people cannot see the hypocrisy in these people's way of life. If I can't have it, the yorubas we love to hate should not have it. Authur nzeribe led his people against mko, this time around, the Pandora bigot is doing the same thing. Time has change, you will be taught a bitter lesson this time around.
Why making such baseless comparison?
Why compare the election that was overwhelmingly won by MKO in 1993 with that of Tinubu where despite having BVAS and IREV,was heavily rigged and manipulated?
This is more like comparing apples and oranges!
Its even an insult to make such comparison!
So Tinubu is now MKO?
Chai grin grin
Nothing way musa no go see for gate!

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by RexTramadol1: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Dear Robert Clark, I thank God you know that the word difficult does not mean impossible.

Anyways, the only thing that would make it difficult, because in the true sense of it, it isn't actually difficult, is the court, which progressive Nigerians know can never be trusted.
In that light, we'd need the names of the Jurors, so we'd know the people that decided the fate of Nigerians, and as well, we want the proceedings to be televised so as to follow up the matter bumper to bumper to see how they want to do their mago-mago

An election that international electoral observers condemned¿
An election that every well meaning citizen of Nigeria condemned¿
An election that not a single leading candidate that contested have congratulated the selected winner¿
An election that even the selected winner and his co-conspirators are to scared to celebrate¿

A new and better Nigeria is Possible!

Get well soon.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by buharitill2023: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
z

You should have told the writers of the constitution to include and/or fct in that are aline
but supreme court are already aware of the intention of the writer's of the constitution mean,
The writer mean and/or
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Losing is not an issue but someone has to prove how he won and INEC and APC has to do it. If it was was a genuine victory, there shouldn't be sponsored attacks on those who came third. Do yourself some good, go through the electoral act and lets enrich our knowledge. What gave Atiku away was a technology that was alien to law and with BIVAS already taking the center stage, wishing away argument simply for convenience and not being able to mount a strong response wont help.

I have never seen a winner still campaigning after election. Again, something is not adding up!

garfield1:

You obi fans love conspiracy theories.why are you gauging based on the mood of apc? Obi will ultimately lose just like atiku in 2019
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by goslowgoslow(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

Dolt it's in court already,guess you only get updates from the druggie.
You people will not stop responding without wisdom.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Obaaderemi2: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Nigeria can never ever be good...
Instead of nigeria to be good ,Jah will forgive satan and return him back to heaven..

Nigerians are the only people in the world that choose their leaders based on tribe and religion instead of competence.....
Rubbish. How can you be cursing your own country? If you don't live here what about your folks? I hope they're all outside Nigeria. Based on competence, Tinubu is far more competent than Obi and that reflects in the choice majority of Nigerians made. EOD.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Obaaderemi2: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
2T215:
Losing is not an issue but someone has to prove how he won and INEC and APC has to do it. If it was was a genuine victory, there shouldn't be sponsored attacks on those who came third. Do yourself some good, go through the electoral act and lets enrich our knowledge. What gave Atiku away was a technology that was alien to law and with BIVAS already taking the center stage, wishing away argument simply for convenience and not being able to mount a strong response wont help.

I have never seen a winner still campaigning after election. Again, something is not adding up!

It's only Obi and his followers that are still crying after the election. Did you hear Tinubu say anything. He's not even in the country. grin
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Inosky(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/why-labour-party-cant-prove-election-malpractices-in-lagos-robert-clark/

With the arsenal of corrupt defense counsels Tinubu has at his disposal, it would be very difficult for Obi to overturn this rigged election in Nigeria.

My prayers are with Obi, may God help him prove a good point that will shake Nigeria, even if the courts' judges that may be bought would want to obey their criminal paymaster and look away.

God will judge everyone supporting this rigged election in one way or the other.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by NothingDoMe: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
babaaelino92:

Even the drug matter is included and Tinubu was convicted as you alleged, that won't be a barrier for him to be elected as President-Elect and subsequent President. That is what the law says and law is law.
Nah. The law says he cannot be sworn in. That's why the fanfare drama by APC talking about interim government.

This is all to threaten the Judiciary not to try it. But then what's the difference between Buhari that disobeys court order and APC that wants to bypass the courts to get sworn in.

The law is the law 😄

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Obaaderemi2: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
dyera:

In 2011 CPC got 35% in FCT, how many presidential candidates contested in 2011? This is a party that lost.

APC was completely unpopular in 2023 presidential elections and they rigged themselves from 3rd to 1st position.
APC in 2023 election was the most popular party. If not for Buhari's naira mopping policy, APC would have won with a wider margin. But then no matter how we explain this losers will never agree. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by NothingDoMe: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
sogodihno:

Their is always the first everything as Tinubu himself is the first person to make someone's president and also become president.
He made someone president? This overhyping Naim dey open him yansh so. 😄
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Nasige(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
DeTruthh:

Some of you think that Nigeria is Anambra, so as your Mr saint has his so called evidence so also the others, or you guy think the others will just fold their arms and be looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.