Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark (26254 Views)

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark / Why Atiku Can’t Prove His Case In Court – Agbakoba / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by sogodihno: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He made someone president? This overhyping Naim dey open him yansh so. 😄

He didn't?

He said it before APC primary, even Buhari didn't argue
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Nasige(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Inosky:

With the arsenal of corrupt defense counsels Tinubu has at his disposal, it would be very difficult for Obi to overturn this rigged election in Nigeria.

My prayers are with Obi, may God help him prove a good point that will shake Nigeria, even if the courts' judges that may be bought would want to obey their criminal paymaster and look away.

God will judge everyone supporting this rigged election in one way or the other.

You were making sense before you deviated, this same court that you talk less on is the one that made Obi Governor or does it mean he was the pay master then, you guys thinks that your Obi is a saint sha.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Rubbish. How can you be cursing your own country? If you don't live here what about your folks? I hope they're all outside Nigeria. Based on competence, Tinubu is far more competent than Obi and that reflects in the choice majority of Nigerians made. EOD.

Dey play
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by garfield1: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
2T215:
Losing is not an issue but someone has to prove how he won and INEC and APC has to do it. If it was was a genuine victory, there shouldn't be sponsored attacks on those who came third. Do yourself some good, go through the electoral act and lets enrich our knowledge. What gave Atiku away was a technology that was alien to law and with BIVAS already taking the center stage, wishing away argument simply for convenience and not being able to mount a strong response wont help.

I have never seen a winner still campaigning after election. Again, something is not adding up!

It is in the place of obi to prove that he won and that there was rigging. The burden of proof is on the petitioner and it is heavy
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by NothingDoMe: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
sogodihno:

He didn't?

He said it before APC primary, even Buhari didn't argue
Saying something doesn't necessarily make it true.

But wait first, why are we still on pre-election talks. 🤣
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by richardokubo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obidaft ruling this country is a no no, even if he contests for 2000 times, he will never smell aso rock...... Sai Jagaban till 2031, wailing wailers go wail for another 16 yrs

I can't believe some idiot and gullible people are seeing any sense in what this fool posted? God forbid a drug lord, a fake human being, no root of his parent all is life is all about Misery's will rule Nigeria God forbid this evil to befall us a second time God forbid
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by gaspology(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Senility at work. It wasn't only Lagos that as mentioned. I would some of these partisan SANs keep their opinion to themselves and allow Supreme Court to do their duty
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by sogodihno: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Saying something doesn't necessarily make it true.

But wait first, why are we still on pre-election talks. 🤣

And the beneficiary didn't argue or counter it.

We are there because I am showing you precedence, nobody can stop Tinubu presidency, I mean no one, the earlier you know, the better for you.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by babaaelino92(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nah. The law says he cannot be sworn in. That's why the fanfare drama by APC talking about interim government.

This is all to threaten the Judiciary not to try it. But then what's the difference between Buhari that disobeys court order and APC that wants to bypass the courts to get sworn in.

The law is the law 😄

Which part of the law said he can't be sworn-in?

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by AfonjaPriest: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
This man is saying balderdash. Now it's clear why they call them, Senile Animalistic Nincompoop. Labour party is saying the drug Lord did not get 25% of Abuja, not 2/3 of Abuja.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by flokii: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
All votes cast are equal... LP and Igbos are trying all means possible to rubbish Tinubu's victory which is dead on arrival.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Can't you make your point without insult?
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by harmony75: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
All propaganda CORNgress have been rigging elections over the years but this one with Peter Obi is choking them!
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by olaoye2008: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Hambivert:
Dear Robert Clark, I thank God you know that the word difficult does not mean impossible.

Anyways, the only thing that would make it difficult, because in the true sense of it, it isn't actually difficult, is the court, which progressive Nigerians know can never be trusted.
In that light, we'd need the names of the Jurors, so we'd know the people that decided the fate of Nigerians, and as well, we want the proceedings to be televised so as to follow up the matter bumper to bumper to see how they want to do their mago-mago

An election that international electoral observers condemned¿
An election that every well meaning citizen of Nigeria condemned¿
An election that not a single leading candidate that contested have congratulated the selected winner¿
An election that even the selected winner and his co-conspirators are to scared to celebrate¿

A new and better Nigeria is Possible!

If you want to follow up the Case 😁😊😊😊😁😁 probably it is simple.

YOU GO TO COURT !!
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Mickykarim: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2023
longayink:

In bold.
Tinubu was ordered by a US court to forfeit $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government. The facts of the case are everywhere.
Tinubu did not pass the Character requirements of Nigeria's Constitution to be President of Nigeria.
Don't be carried away by the hallucinations of this Fulani irridenti, Robert Clark. He is playing his card for his fellow Fulanis in charge of Aso rock who want to use old and sick Tinubu as front to renew their clutch on the Presidency.

I GET YOUR SPECULATIVE NONSENSE BY FEASTING ON RUMOUR MONGERING OF THE TYPE OF AN IDLE MIND THAT WOULD BUY JUST ANYTHING WHICH INCLUDES A GRAIN OF DUDT FOR A MILLION NAIRA AND OR WHATEVER AMOUNT.

I asked that you produce evidence of CONVICTION of Tinubu. Name the place where and when on planet earth?

IT IS EITHER YOU ARE DENSE DUNCE AND TOTALLY DYSLEXIC. OR JUST SIMPLY DISINGENUOUS AND OR MISCHIVIOUS.

For the purpose of this argument and from a tiny brain. Even by the different words would you say FORFEITURE sounds and means same as CONVICTION?

I SHOULD HAVE PERHAPS ASKED THAT YOU DEFINE EACH WORDS TO ASCERTAIN YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORDS.

Your follow-follow mentality gave you away, singing the chorus of other kaput brains.

IT IS A SHAME. USE YOUR HEAD AND WELL!
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by longayink: 4:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Mickykarim:

I GET YOUR SPECULATIVE NONSENSE BY FEASTING ON RUMOUR MONGERING OF THE TYPE OF AN IDLE MIND THAT WOULD BUY JUST ANYTHING WHICH INCLUDES A GRAIN OF DUDT FOR A MILLION NAIRA AND OR WHATEVER AMOUNT.

I asked that you produce evidence of CONVICTION of Tinubu. Name the place where and when on planet earth?

IT IS EITHER YOU ARE DENSE DUNCE AND TOTALLY DYSLEXIC. OR JUST SIMPLY DISINGENUOUS AND OR MISCHIVIOUS.

For the purpose of this argument and from a tiny brain. Even by the different words would you say FORFEITURE sounds and means same as CONVICTION?

I SHOULD HAVE PERHAPS ASKED THAT YOU DEFINE EACH WORDS TO ASCERTAIN YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORDS.

Your follow-follow mentality gave you away, singing the chorus of other kaput brains.

IT IS A SHAME. USE YOUR HEAD AND WELL!
FORFEITURE

You can only be made to forfeit your thing to government after a court has found you guilty of the offence committed during the process of acquiring the thing.

Are you not even ashamed to belong to a country where a man once associated with drug trafficking is aspiring to become president of the country? It's like you don't understand the ugly implications for Nigerians with Tinubu aspiring for Nigeria's apex political leadership. You can look for more insulting epithets but the above is the truth.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by hardbody: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/why-labour-party-cant-prove-election-malpractices-in-lagos-robert-clark/

Baba you lost touch with modern legal gymnastics. You did not even argue like a lawyer but I guess age also plays its own part. Afterall an octogenarian should support a fellow octogenarian. Its a class thing.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Are we in the same country? I understand the need to defend our views but for this one, you are missing it.
First , protest took place in Abuja for Tinubu. Not LP
Second, Lai Mohammed travelled for victory validation exercise and blackmailing of LP-OBI
Third, Obi spoke with Bishop " yes daddy"
To thief community drum dey easy but to play na wahala.

Obaaderemi2:
It's only Obi and his followers that are still crying after the election. Did you hear Tinubu say anything. He's not even in the country. grin
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Mickykarim: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
longayink:

FORFEITURE

You can only be made to forfeit your thing to government after a court has found you guilty of the offence committed during the process of acquiring the thing.

Are you not even ashamed to belong to a country where a man once associated with drug trafficking is aspiring to become president of the country? It's like you don't understand the ugly implications for Nigerians with Tinubu aspiring for Nigeria's apex political leadership. You can look for more insulting epithets but the above is the truth.

THE WORD TRUTH IS LOST ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING, WHICH ONLY ADDED TO LIST OF WORDS WHICH MEANING YOU DO NOT KNOW.

I have asked endlessly about the FACT of the imaginary conviction in your brain upon which you have remain fixated.

LET US HAVE YOUR EVIDENCE AND STOP THE NAKED MARKET DANCE.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by babaaelino92(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nah. The law says he cannot be sworn in. That's why the fanfare drama by APC talking about interim government.

This is all to threaten the Judiciary not to try it. But then what's the difference between Buhari that disobeys court order and APC that wants to bypass the courts to get sworn in.

The law is the law 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.