Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark (26255 Views)

We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark / Why Atiku Can’t Prove His Case In Court – Agbakoba / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Lazyuth: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
See yeye Obi

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Thegamingorca(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
March 18th presidential? This SAN should get his facts right
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by longayink: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mickykarim:

LET US HAVE THE TV series FROM YOU MONGREL AND THE NONENTITY DREG OF SOCIETY YOU ARE.

The ranting rat grain dust. A SENSELESS drag.

THE QUESTION STILL REMAIN TO PROVIDE THE NAMES OF THE COUNTRY AND PLACES WHERE Tinubu WAS THE FRIVOLITY OF YOUR EMPTY BRAIN.

I am waiting for the empty barrel scull you parade about for a brain, to live up to whatever USELESS name you were christened with.

YOU ARE A GOAT!

In bold.
Tinubu was ordered by a US court to forfeit $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government. The facts of the case are everywhere.
Tinubu did not pass the Character requirements of Nigeria's Constitution to be President of Nigeria.
Don't be carried away by the hallucinations of this Fulani irridenti, Robert Clark. He is playing his card for his fellow Fulanis in charge of Aso rock who want to use old and sick Tinubu as front to renew their clutch on the Presidency.

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by babaaelino92(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Let Tiffanynubu respond first na. E easy to respond Naim he dey run France and UK back and forth? Leave the drug matter first, that one will be unraveled as the case proceeds. Let's talk about the FCT

Clark spent time analyzing the 25% requirement in FCT as if he's trying to convince us. You can't analyze or defend properly without a previous case study. No president failed to get 25% in the FCT since the 1999 constitution. Tiffanynubu is the first. The law is not really about common sense. The law is the law. Simple.

Even the drug matter is included and Tinubu was convicted as you alleged, that won't be a barrier for him to be elected as President-Elect and subsequent President. That is what the law says and law is law.

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by MrAgbakoReloade: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

See miscreants happily supporting a drug dealer,shame is written all over you
u this Pandora ObiThief.
Happy supporting a well know fraud, ethnic and religion bigot a pretender with hate filled heart that support ipob the number 10th terrorist in the world .
U see what obidiiot brought to you all now?😂. Wear bullet proof oo
If you in the east for safety 😂 except you hiding in west like the rest of your ipob brothers.

Choke on it now😂😂😂

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by babaaelino92(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
longayink:

In bold.
Tinubu was ordered by a US court to forfeit $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government. The facts of the case are everywhere.
Tinubu did not pass the Character requirements of Nigeria's Constitution to be President of Nigeria.
Don't be carried away by the hallucinations of this Fulani irridenti, Robert Clark. He is playing his card for his fellow Fulanis in charge of Aso rock who want to use old and sick Tinubu as front to renew their clutch on the Presidency.

Even with the drug case. That works serve as a barrier for him to be President. That's the law.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by maivd: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrAgbakoReloade:
u this Pandora ObiThief.
Happy supporting a well know fraud, ethnic and religion bigot a pretender will hate filled heart that support number ipob number 10 terrorist in the world . see what obidiiot brought to you all now. Wear bullet proof oo
If you in the east for safety 😂 except you holding in west like the rest of you brothers
Your English is bad it's very typical of light brains like you.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by bibiking7(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2023

Exactly what I said on another thread. The drug case is a non starter.
The Abuja 25 percent does not make sense. Then you are saying that Abuja voters are more valued than all other nigerian Citizens. Let's say, I want to contest for an election that I know that I cannot win. During voters registration, I bring in people to Abuja to register and campaign more in Abuja. Do giveaways and stuff and make sure the person most likely to win scores less than 25 percent in Abuja. That will ruin the election. We cannot hold a fresh election because of Abuja.

3rd one is the rigging. You have to be able to provide evidence of rigging and prove consequence. Say you lost by 2m votes and the places that you complained there was rigging had a total of 1m accredited voters. Even if they carry the 1m and add to your votes, what about the 1m remaining. Just my own reasoning and analysis but it really won't be easy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by MrAgbakoReloade: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

Your English is bad it's very typical of light brains like you.
Choke on it obidaft. Pained wailers.
8 more years to wail or Biafra and death?
😂

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by NAC1666: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Odibembem: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=dyera post=122310230]Just as it is impossible for a student to get 8 As and fail English in Waec, same way it is impossible for someone to get highest number of vote plus 25% in 24 states and fail to get 25% in FCT.

The fact that Tinubu failed to get 25% of votes in the FCT is enough proof that he did not get the highest number of votes in the last presidential election.

The FCT is a unique state that encompass almost equal number of people from different regions of Nigeria.

Going back as far as 1993 presidential election, no winner and runner up has ever failed to get 40% of votes in the FCT. [/quote

In those elections there were only two major candidates so easy for even both to get 25% in d FCT. But that aside, do u want to give the FCT Veto over the rest of Nigeria? It doesn't happen any where in the world that d votes of some people are more important than the votes of others. Moreover the wordings of the constitution did NOT read "25% in the 36 states and 25% in the FCT". Rather in their wisdom it read "25% in the 36 states and FCT" which means 25% of 37. Is that too hard to understand
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by omohayek: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
bibiking7:
[b]

Exactly what I said on another thread. The drug case is a non starter.
The Abuja 25 percent does not make sense. Then you are saying that Abuja voters are more valued than all other nigerian Citizens. Let's say, I want to contest for an election that I know that I cannot win. During voters registration, I bring in people to Abuja to register and campaign more in Abuja. Do giveaways and stuff and make sure the person most likely to win scores less than 25 percent in Abuja. That will ruin the election. We cannot hold a fresh election because of Abuja.
Indeed, take their "logic" to its ultimate conclusion, and even winning outright in all 36 states would still not be enough without 25% in Abuja alone. In effect, voters in Abuja would be granted a national veto no other citizens enjoy, as flagrant a violation of the expectation of political equality of all citizens as it is possible to get.

2 Likes

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Shancca: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obidaft ruling this country is a no no, even if he contests for 2000 times, he will never smell aso rock...... Sai Jagaban till 2031, wailing wailers go wail for another 16 yrs

Don't cry when they agitate for Biafra. Shey if I visit your house, I can still go to my own house in peace? That's the situation of Igbos in Nigeria. They are visitors invited by the Brits. They will soon go back to their house.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Toks2008(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
As he said... His opinion
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by kmaster007: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
For ur mind Chinedu fit win Lagos governorship
maivd:
It was rigged and we all know it.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by slashthroat: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
omohayek:

Na their way. They never bring any verifiable facts or logic to discussions, just insults, threats and brazen lies. Seeing an "Obidient" calmly making points based on reason and objective facts is as likely to happen as seeing a dog wearing a suit and walking on two legs while smoking a pipe. The closest thing that passes for logic amongst "Obidients" seems to be to simply repeat the same lies over and over, no matter how many times their falsehood is pointed out (the clown whose comment is just before mine exemplifies everything I've just said here).

I have challenged them to sell their candidate to me in a civilized manner but I am yet to find one of them who can

1 Like

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by reddingtonblack: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Dear Robert Clark, I thank God you know that the word difficult does not mean impossible.

Anyways, the only thing that would make it difficult, because in the true sense of it, it isn't actually difficult, is the court, which progressive Nigerians know can never be trusted.
In that light, we need the names of the Jurors, so we'd know the people that decided the fate of Nigerians, and as well, we want the proceedings to be televised so as to follow up the matter bumper to bumper to see how they want to do their [i]mago-mago[/ An election that not a single leading candidate that contested have congratulated the selected winner is what you are saying would be difficult. I laugh at our judiciary.

I don't know why you people just fooling yourselves, we were not born today.
For a 3rd to even stand a chance to convince sane minds he won, obi must discredit Atiku coming 2nd .. only then he can challenge the 1st runner up, its common sense

Lastly all these talk of, Us have not call, FIFa have not called to congratulate Tinubu are just meaningless talk, is it written in the electoral act or what ?? is it "CALL" that validate election results, as Donald trump called Joe Biden
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by osigiepurr(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Dear Robert Clark, I thank God you know that the word difficult does not mean impossible.

Anyways, the only thing that would make it difficult, because in the true sense of it, it isn't actually difficult, is the court, which progressive Nigerians know can never be trusted.
In that light, we need the names of the Jurors, so we'd know the people that decided the fate of Nigerians, and as well, we want the proceedings to be televised so as to follow up the matter bumper to bumper to see how they want to do their mago-mago

An election that not a single leading candidate that contested have congratulated the selected winner is what you are saying would be difficult. I laugh at our judiciary.
People like you needs to be flogged seriously. Probably, you are still struggling in your undergraduate level to comprehend what you are being taught in class. Sitting behind your keypad as a faceless internet miscreant will not help go beyond that level. Infact, what do you know about the Supreme Court and Nigerian constitution?....Social media kids everywhere you go due to MTN free 10MB!
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by pacespot(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
More reason why respect should not be accorded to people by age.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by caracas: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
ojoadeola:

Provide proof of rigging so LP can use it to prosecute its case.
Lol ….
You think we are that senseless?
Meet us in court, proves n evidence of rigging yapa
We will only present them in court, e go shock una…
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Ingocof(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy.
It was rigged in the south east
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by kcbaba007: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obidaft ruling this country is a no no, even if he contests for 2000 times, he will never smell aso rock...... Sai Jagaban till 2031, wailing wailers go wail for another 16 yrs

You initially said he is a social media president, that he can not win his polling unit, that he is a small boy in politics.... He shamed you on all the points.... Now you have moved to .... He can't smell aso rock, calm down, he is still coming to clear your doubts and shame you on this again.....
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by onuman: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

But Obi won some northern states so what are you imbeciles saying?

Tinubu won in most of the Sharia states of far north and in some SW states. That's all. He didn't win 25% of votes in any of the SS and SE states. Tinubu did not win the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Ingocof(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Let Tiffanynubu respond first na. E easy to respond Naim he dey run France and UK back and forth? Leave the drug matter first, that one will be unraveled as the case proceeds. Let's talk about the FCT

Clark spent time analyzing the 25% requirement in FCT as if he's trying to convince us. You can't analyze or defend properly without a previous case study. No president failed to get 25% in the FCT since the 1999 constitution. Tiffanynubu is the first. The law is not really about common sense. The law is the law. Simple.

So Abuja's vote is more important than that of Bayelsa and Kogi state?
Keep dreaming, hope you will wake up to reality by the time Tinubu's tenure is over
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by OBIdient2023: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Clarke is someone I hold high in opinion, but I don't think he is correct on this one. Let's wait for the courts to decide
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by Solocoin: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
You're indeed a learned man for always using the word your own view and will wait for the supreme Court to decide.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by lordofreal(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
What do you mean by for obi to go to court? Is he the first person to challenge presidential results in Nigeria Court? You always try to godify peter obi.or you want to compare his victory in state tribunals ?. Tinubu too won numerous south west state through tribunals too.
DeTruthh:
Anyway he said it's his opinion, so he is entitled to it. But for Obi to go to court, he has enough evidence to upturn the decision of INEC. Underestimate Obi at your own peril.

If INEC had not manipulated results and used the BVAS as planned, we won't be here. BVAS was the game changer but the bunch of evil, corrupt and shameless politicians in the form of APC will not let Nigeria to get better.

Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by gosmoney(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:
who be we? Pls write ur statement according to urself cos most of us don't knw it
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
I would suggest that you should be reasonable and follow simple line of thoughts. I do not think you lack that capacity going by the way you wrote. First, it is silly for a SAN to pre-empt judgement, I guess the age of Clark is taking a toll on him. I do not mean to be disrespectful. Rigging is relatively easier to prove now than in previous times. INEC would most likely be badly exposed and PDAPC would be striped naked with facts.....Facts provided by INEC will kill INEC.
By the way, when "AND" is difficult for a SAN to explain, I wonder why we have to waste our time. The burden of prove is on OBI and his legal team. This cheap solicitation of briefs by Clark is a distraction. In just a few days, the process will resume and we shall know who is right. By the way, CLARK was clever to dodge talking about the double nominations of Shetima.
Lastly, why is APC worried and more concerned about a party that is without structure and came third?

Obaofaba:
Pandora in trouble!!!

I believe obi will be mandated by the tribunal upto the supreme Court to pay the defendants (APC and INEC) handsomely for time wasting.

Very daft than I thought he was, he was shouting about rigging yet didn't dwell much on that instead wants the entire election to be cancelled.

That conman needs to be barred from further contesting an election in Nigeria.

Irredeemable failure number one.
Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yea, your believe, believes are not fact. So you can believe what da fork ya like. Fuul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.