Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Are Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (2822 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? by Jaybee3456: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
So i and my wife today we were coming back from church the way we always do and our(my) car broke down. Guess what this woman did next? she called uber to come pick her and left me here by myself. Imagine ooo, I'm thinking of many things i can do to teach her a lesson. Any ideas? (Please only married people)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Puss360(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lol... For better for worse

Teach her a lesson how?? Beat her? Kill her??
Just ignore her and go on with your life....
To her, your car breaking down is now Your problem, so just continue your life normal, untill the say she will have have her own problem, then you sef, act as if nothing is going on...

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by saintopus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
I was thinking if she was your girlfriend. Since she is your wife I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Jaybee3456: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Puss360:

I just want to teach her a lesson, something relating to what she did to me today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by DaddyCoool: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wise wife
A mumu wife will start putting nose into what's not her business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Jaybee3456: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Puss360:

Teach her a lesson how?? Beat her? Kill her??
Just ignore her and go on with your life....
To her, your car breaking down is now Your problem, so just continue your life normal, untill the say she will have have her own problem, then you sef, act as if nothing is going on...

God forbid i lay my hand on any woman, talkless my wife. I never lay hand on my sisters while growing up so why start now. Just a subtle lesson so next time she'd think about me as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Puss360(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

God forbid i lay my hand on any woman, talkless me wife. I never lay hand on my sisters while growing up so why start now. Just a subtle lesson so next time she'd think about me as well.
Okay.. lol na wa ooo.... I can just imagine the feelings, the embarrassment... Leaving you with a bad car by the roadside...

It's well sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:
So i and my wife today we were coming back from church the way we always do and our(my) car broke down. Guess what this woman did next? she called uber to come pick her and left me here by myself. Imagine ooo, I'm thinking of many things i can do to teach her a lesson. Any ideas? (Please only married people)

You couldn't resist the urge to bring your family matter here online..

Make we come do wetin now?

When she dey give you head, and also suck your balls you dey tell us? Why you come dey tell us about this one now?

Oya send her packing to her father's house.. mtchewwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Padipadi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:
Story look untrue or there is more to meet eyes. You can't be waxing stronger in love and this ll happen. Offense don happen before.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by izonborn098(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Oga are u really married? If yes then u are very childish for asking strangers of advice on to deal with ur wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Manson1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
So i should give you an idea on how to deal with ur wife. Grow up
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by advanceDNA: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

I just want to teach her a lesson, something relating to what she did to me today.

Oga...just learn ur lesson that u may be living with someone that u probably cant rely on when u need a shoulder in time of challenge...

Double ur hustle, look out for urself first... dont expect too much from her make u no see bigger disappointment...

Baba ...Na road she leave u....
If she leave u for marriage ..u no go dey surprised tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

God forbid i lay my hand on any woman, talkless my wife. I never lay hand on my sisters while growing up so why start now. Just a subtle lesson so next time she'd think about me as well.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
The last time i chook mouth for husband and wife matter, they use fùck settle am for night.

The next morning, they both came for my head.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Amb1045(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Drink agbo, if you dee nack her two rounds before nack her fours rounds make the madness comot for her body. A sex starve woman is an angry woman. Sometimes your woman will make you angry so you can punish her on bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Well, you've only said it's only advice from married people that you want.......But lemme tell you the bitter truth even tho I'm still a bachelor--"Bro, that's how women are wired".

Women problem na everybody own,but if na man own,na then the man go realize say na only him he mama born on his birthday.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by qtguru(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
I mean to be honest, maybe it's me won't I prefer my wife to get home first, while I fix the car, it depends I'll be the first to even suggest Uber, while I call my mechanic and deal with it, unless she just said "bye" and left you hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lvgirl: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

When u r old or in problem She will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Manson1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Well, you've only said it's only advice from married people that you want.......But lemme tell you the bitter truth even tho I'm still a bachelor--"Bro, that's how women are wired".

Women problem na everybody own,but if na man own,na then the man go realize say na only him he mama born on his birthday.

You're yet to meet a woman that'll stand by you... Though they're few and only the luckiest of guys happens to encounter them

BTW..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Manson1:

You're yet to meet a woman that'll stand by you... Though they're few and only the luckiest of guys happens to encounter them
. I've one already bro..... Thank you.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Jaybee3456: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I've one already bro..... Thank you.

Count yourself lucky then
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Styluss: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Go home tomorrow, or go by 11pm, refuse to eat and go out early tomorrow, not complain just ignore.

Jaybee3456:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Guy,am tired of all these shits. You are grown ass man for crying out loud. No dey bring ur marital affairs come this place. You have brain, then use it.

That is if the shit u post up there is true in the first place.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by kenedyx: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
So what stopped you from thrashing the issue right there.. or nipping it when the bad blood was starting to develop way before then?

Now everything don spoil, you come dey beat chest dey talk of revenge.

Look, the only way you can solve this issue now without slinging yourselves through the mud is for you to go home and initiate a settlement.. patronize her if necessary.

Then make sure moving forward, you dey in charge of your relationship. Stop rewarding bad behavior from her.. not even small ones because na from small e dey start.
And don't forget to reward her when she's being good. That's how you get a happy relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by bummyla(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Don't let her enter your car for a long time! Since she has money for uber, let her be entering uber for now! When madam said she is not a slave or a gate woman, to be opening and closing the gate for me! I stopped carrying her in my car! She will find her way from Ajah to Lekki and back everyday , thru and fro work, till our Pastor begged me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tell us dy full story bro!!.
No married woman leaves her husband to order uber when his can breaks down just like that.Something happened.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
There's definitely something the op is leaving out of the story

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by infogenius(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

This is very funny if it is true. If this ever happens to me, then it's very likely she will not ride in that car for a very long time or not at all. Honestly!
I am in that school of thought that if u don't support or exercise patience for a course, u no go enjoy the fruit it bears.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by lavylilly: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:
This immature of you. Adam tendered the field before Eve came to join him. Know this and know peace
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by spencekat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Tell us dy full story bro!!.
[/b][b][/b]No married woman leaves her husband to order uber when his can breaks down just like that.[b][b][/b]Something happened.
You never see anything
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by KdpMaster: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Using chatgpt to get some advise
I understand that you must be feeling frustrated and hurt by your wife's actions. It's essential to approach this situation with a calm and open mindset. Instead of seeking revenge or trying to teach her a lesson, consider having a conversation with your wife to express your feelings and concerns.

Communication: Sit down with your wife and have an honest conversation about how her actions made you feel. Share your feelings and try to understand her perspective as well. Communication is key in any relationship.

Empathy: Try to put yourself in her shoes and understand why she might have made that decision. Perhaps she was worried about getting home or had an urgent matter to attend to.

Problem-solving: Focus on finding a solution for the car issue and discuss how to prevent such situations in the future. This may involve maintaining the car better or having a plan in place for emergencies.

Seek counseling: If you find it challenging to communicate effectively or if there are deeper issues in your relationship, consider seeking the help of a professional marriage counselor.

Avoid seeking revenge: Seeking revenge can escalate the situation and damage your relationship further. It's crucial to work on building trust and understanding instead.

Remember, every marriage faces challenges, and it's normal to have disagreements. The key is to address them in a constructive and respectful manner, maintaining the foundation of love and respect for one another.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Brownshoe: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Interim wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Difficult To Submit To Their Husbands / Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.