Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance (22083 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Topshow4real:

I sent you a dm

Thanks, I just replied the mail now.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Spot on.
TheManPregnant:

No serious job seeker uses Jiji as a job search portal. It is filled to the brim with scammers. Going to Uyo na just set up.

You have been looking for job since 2018.

What kind of jobs have you been looking for?

What are your qualifications and how have you been applying?

Have you tried developing the necessary skills to get a job?

These and other questions need answers. I know Nigeria is not easily, but mehn you need proper orientation.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Tboymessiah(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Remove Ur mind from job seeking, drop Ur certificate and start some petty business, that 200k u can use it to make arrangements of fast food joint with ur wife

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sageb: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Walai:
Uyo is not for jobseekers unless you can venture into transport

you are right, you will not see that Udom social media hypeman called Ilaumoh a. k. a Hunchogee in this kind of thread.
He always hypes politicians that have failed his people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Devil1Messenger: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Aldol:

Do we have another Lagos
🤣🤣
It is not easy in Lagos
It's just God
Na 30k work plenty here and things are very expensive

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Buharidgeneral: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lagos is better if there's any offer

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lagschools:

Where do you live currently?

What is your highest educational qualification?

How old are you?

What skills do you have?

I live in Umuahia now.
I'm a B.Sc holder in Accounting
I'm 27 years
I am an expert freelancer as I can do most works on the internet like website development, blog design and monetization, blog SEO full Optimization, Book Editing and publishing (both offline and online).

That's what I have been surviving with.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Brother, use the 200k to start a roadside food business in ur current location. B4 u knw it u can double the money with wise planning. I am frm Akwa Ibom nd i can boldly tell u that if u're relocating to Uyo 4 job purposes you'll regret that decision 4 the rest of ur life, except u're coming to establish ur own business. A word is enof 4 the wise

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by NaijaCover(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
I be like guy? simple help u no fit help my brother

Many People On Nairaland, said, you are a guy
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nackzy: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
leaving your comfort zone is really very vital, I'm just too sure you guys will make it

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Aldol:
Lagos is full of opportunities, go to Lagos

I have lived in Lagos in 2022 and I really don't like the hostile environment. My elder Bro is there too and he advised I check another state and avoid coming back to Lagos this period because I told him I want to relocate to Lagos this April. Although, it's not of my interest to return to Lagos, just want to relocate because there's no state with more opportunities than lag.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sphinixs2: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:
Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Without wasting time on this, I need your advice as I want to take a blind step because i don't know what else to do.

I graduated since 2018 and since then, I don't have a good job till now. Just surviving that's what I am doing.

Currently, I asked my mom to help me secure loan of 100k while I source for another 100k from friends and relatives and repay in 6 months time. I have planned with my wife to secure a room apartment with at least 60k for 1 year and use the balance to hold ourselves till we get something better doing. This is because I want to relocate to Uyo to hustle with my woman and our only daughter. I can't leave my woman aside and travel to Uyo alone. I want her to join me either in 2 weeks time or 3. She is a stylist and can work as Chef. She is also educated with O'level and I have been taken her through computer lesson's.

Now, I don't have any job assurance in Uyo but I have made some contacts. The 2 person's I contacted said once I relocate, I should let them know to help me get job. Also, I don't mind dropping my certificate just to do any job till I get my dream job. I am also working to get myself a driving license certificate and ID in case, I get a driving job in Uyo.

Pls, I want to know if it's wise to relocate to Uyo without any job at sight?

Also, my current state is one of the worst ever as firms here don't pay there staff good money. Like some pay Accountants here 25k/month to work from Monday to Saturday.

Your ideas will be great. My other areas of relocating is Enugu, Port Harcourt, or Anambra. Pls, help a brother.

It would be safe if your people on ground can help you get a job at Uyo before you relocate. I have a sibling living there and he says it's an expensive place. Just be guided.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Seagodess(f): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122421816:

Many People On Nairaland, said, you are a guy
it okay..why una wan know my gender.. so na only girls u dey help?.I have nothing to prove to u.. my brother called u..u can ask him for my pics if he hasn't blocked yet

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Voltron007:
Dont go to Uyo. There are no jobs. Either move to Abuja or Lagos. But before you do. Get your drivers license.

Yes, I have already started the process to get my driving license before I will move. I have been driving for over 5 years now since 2018.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ImpactBooks: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
What I like about you Op is the fact that you put your family into your plans.

Heaven will soon smile on your bro.

It is well

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Hollygrail: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=IRuinUrDay post=122324803]Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Without wasting time on this, I need your advice as I want to take a blind step because i don't know what else to do.

I graduated since 2018 and since then, I don't have a good job till now. Just surviving that's what I am doing.

Currently, I asked my mom to help me secure loan of 100k while I source for another 100k from friends and relatives and repay in 6 months time. I have planned with my wife to secure a room apartment with at least 60k for 1 year and use the balance to hold ourselves till we get something better doing. This is because I want to relocate to Uyo to hustle with my woman and our only daughter. I can't leave my woman aside and travel to Uyo alone. I want her to join me either in 2 weeks time or 3. She is a stylist and can work as Chef. She is also educated with O'level and I have been taken her through computer lesson's.

Now, I don't have any job assurance in Uyo but I have made some contacts. The 2 person's I contacted said once I relocate, I should let them know to help me get job. Also, I don't mind dropping my certificate just to do any job till I get my dream job. I am also working to get myself a driving license certificate and ID in case, I get a driving job in Uyo.

Also, my current state is one of the worst ever as firms here don't pay there staff good money. Like some pay Accountants here 25k/month to work from Monday to Saturday.

Your ideas will be great. My other areas of relocating is Enugu, Port Harcourt, or Anambra. Pls, help a brother.

There is no job anywhere. It takes the grace of God and connection to get one in this present day Nigeria and if you want to increase your chances of getting a better job then think of relocating to any of these states: Benin (Edo), Ibadan (Oyo), Ogun or Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Yomit71(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I will look into this. Maybe, she will come over after a month or 2 after I have explored the area. But she's a hair stylist and very sociable. She can integrate with her environment easily.
I hope she won't turn to public property over there, men there can knack anything.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
What is your current location

I base in Umuahia, Abia State.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Micval: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Baba,enter PH, no good paying job in Uyo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Kingdollar28(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:
Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Go Anambra bro

Awka or onitsha precisely

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Odogwujoy: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I have gone through your write-up.
Your narrative was very pathetic, especially in this country .
Kindly Send me a private message.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sageb: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
ufotty2001:
Am from akwa ibom state but I based in Port Harcourt. Let me be sincere to you there is no job in akwa ibom state the only jobs there are govt jobs which u will need connection. My advice:
1. Relocate to Port Harcourt. They are more jobs in pH. Infact pH is second after Lagos State in terms of private company jobs.
2. People staying in uyo are mostly govt workers. Cost of living in uyo is cheap compare to pH.

You said the truth
You will not see that Udom hypeman called Ilaumoh a. k. a Hunchogee in this kind of thread.
Data boy who hype politicians that have failed his people.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
BigBen23:

Are you good at video editing? Reply ASAP

No. I'm good in website and blog management. Blog monetization, book Publishing, blog full SEO Optimization
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by olalekanba(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I live in Umuahia now.
I'm a B.Sc holder in Accounting
I'm 27 years
I am an expert freelancer as I can do most works on the internet like website development, blog design and monetization, blog SEO full Optimization, Book Editing and publishing (both offline and online).

That's what I have been surviving with.

I grew up in ondo state , I used to teach secondary students physics and maths before I gained admission and I continued whenever ASUU is on strike.

My concern is that you are married at 27, I would have suggested that you try and do your masters and PHD.
During which you can teach secondary school students , help undergrads do their assignments.
Since you are married your bills will keep raising and won’t go down. I pray someone will be able to offer you a job here and pls sit down and plan well the next 13 years are very crucial in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sonssyo: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

What did you study? Where do you stay? What professional skills do you have?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by NaijaCover(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
it okay..why una wan know my gender.. so na only girls u dey help?.I have nothing to prove to u.. my brother called u..u can ask him for my pics if he hasn't blocked yet

I'm Talking on behalf of NAIRALANDER here
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Jidefido(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Uyo is a beautiful place to live in Nigeria. I always look forward to going there for events but I cant say much about jobs there. Though I know there are jobs but if they are available for non-indigenes, especially civil service jobs. But pray about it, and put your faith in God. Uyo is good, peaceful, quiet, serene to live in

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ggood: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

This is not advice, Bro. I have been sitting at the same place since December 2018 till now without a good job. Just from hand to mouth and you're advising I continue sitting there?

I need suggestions from you guys not for me to continue grinding like hell without success in a place without luck or chance of success.
go to Lagos
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Seagodess(f): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122422134:

I'm Talking on behalf of NAIRALANDER here
.. you don't expect me to expose myself here..if you want to know..any assistance iam seeking Here is for my brother.if you need my contact.. mail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries / Meet Some Of Dangote Truck Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.