Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters (66642 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Draslo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is there anything like beautiful Zombies?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.

We ready for una. See our beautiful ladies rocking our “Yes Daddy” Merch.
oloshos doing anything to trend
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Kubin: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
The love is real and organic
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by abobote: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
We are obidients, bring it on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by SisterAnn(f): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubu is a "drog daddy".
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by HeroicMeastro: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.

The shirt supposed carry obi picture holding his torchlight phone grin
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by amigo1088: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Beautiful my foot
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by SisterAnn(f): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
oloshos doing anything to trend
How Did you know if you are not one yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by HEBEI: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pepper them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Keziehenry(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
They look edible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Chidex50(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Beautiful Queens. One thing is clear about Obedients, they love good life and that's what they peacefully clamour for unlike the other party that threatened fire and brimstone when they were contesting against the incumbent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Drog Lord:
Yes Daddy
Okay Daddy
Thank You Daddy.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by bewla(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Midehi3 post=122334409]Anything to trend undecided[/quote this bend legs fat face you call beautiful

I wonder what definition of beautiful stand to mean]
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by 9jatriot(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
The confusion for Obi and his crew are:

Do we accept that the call was real and just say the call is real and so what?

Or play the audio is fake template and hope that people forget after a while

That is the dilemma
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by BadVoyage: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
ELUPEE ON POINT.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by olaniyilukman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Hassanmaye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
They are beautiful though
Hahahhahahaha bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Kubin: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:
Beautiful my foot
e pain am well well grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes daddy are for dem bannies when they are having their opening stretched

Wetin come concern a grown ass man with dose pickup lines.... a riskybob sef won't use those line...

To make the matter come worse, Yes daddy to a MOG.... Yuck!
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Toks2008(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Berrer than drug daddy
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by amigo1088: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kubin:
e pain am well well grin
Haha grin nothing pain me... I'm just looking for trouble.

Dude all the ladies in my extended family are way beautiful and well kept than this oloshos
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by greatiyk4u(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing too much. Is that not same leaked audio Mr Obi is frantically trying hard to deny because of its grave legal and political consequences?
check my signature for free stuffs!

The same audio APC thought can be used to bring Obi down and distract him from the ongoing court case to retrieve the stolen mandate is what has been turn into fun due to creative instincts of OBIDENTS
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Kubin: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

Haha grin nothing pain me... I'm just looking for trouble.

Dude all the ladies in my extended family are way beautiful and well kept than this oloshos
cry me a river, grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
greatiyk4u:

The same audio APC thought can be used to bring Obi down and distract him from the ongoing court case to retrieve the stolen mandate is what has been turn into fun due to creative instincts of OBIDENTS
Okay daddy
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by McDoe(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice one.

But the way all these babes take dey twist their legs in photos is baffling.

I remain obedient in APC garb grin
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Flapp478(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Toks2008(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Abeg where can I order one?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by IpobAntidote: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
2 TRASHY-looking Oloshos. Spit
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Moutine(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obident ladies... Waoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.