Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters (66637 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
bmaster2000:

I can only see two olosho waiting for clients to.knack ....for money.....

Proof my right if I'm right

Olodo.... it is “prove me right if I’m wrong”

Go school u say no, say na APC tout u wan be
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Assassink: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing too much. Is that not same leaked audio Mr Obi is frantically trying hard to deny because of its grave legal and political consequences?
check my signature for free stuffs!
Shut up,this what the food prefect said during 2019.

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by policy12: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
AssCraver:

Falz also believes Buhari is a clone right?

So Falz Abi na False, is he God that can't make mistakes? Na those who dey lick his feet dey see him as extraordinary person.

I respect him as human, but his opinion is never superior to mine. He is entitled to his opinion just as i am.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by amigo1088: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
AssCraver:

What about the ladies in your nuclear family

Even more gorgeous
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Mrtaye: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing too much. Is that not same leaked audio Mr Obi is frantically trying hard to deny because of its grave legal and political consequences?
Nothing special about the audio 😂
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
policy12:

So Falz Abi na False, is he God that can't make mistakes? Na those who dey lick his feet dey see him as extraordinary person.

I respect him as human, but his opinion is never superior to mine. He is entitled to his opinion just as i am.

Just like every other APC tout, u are going out of context. U guys can’t keep up an intelligent argument
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

Even more gorgeous

U mean those ones like old mama village spoon? 😂
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ba7man(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na Yoruba boys dey lash dem sha.

The streets is different when it comes to these girls.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by amigo1088: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
AssCraver:

U mean those ones like old mama village spoon? 😂

😂 🤣 Say whatever you like, they are more beautiful than those whose in OP's post.

& more chaste
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by limcar: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
bmaster2000:

I can only see two olosho waiting for clients to.knack ....for money.....

Proof my right if I'm right
the one on the left sucked my dick
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by LeopardX: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I won't say more than this.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Pacyrus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Shut up you MUGU!
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Pacyrus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

So where exactly do you stand?

Obi said the audio is fake.

APC is insisting it's real.

Oya Obidents decided to claim it with their full chest.

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?

That guy is werey personified.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by economania(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
It seems they don't know the origin of YES DADDY. It was a show that de-marketing Obi politically and exhibits the desperate Obi to be Christians President. Fake prophecies misled Obidients.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by mrkia(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?
so LP's spoke person who also confirmed it is as well an Apc member Lol
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by mrkia(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
While their Lord is trying very hard to absorb himself of TREASON.

That's why they are called Obi supporters

Lol...
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ShaqFu: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.

We ready for una. See our beautiful ladies rocking our “Yes Daddy” Merch.
And this is all you know, how to slay and get attention reality has denied you guys repeatedly.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Yes daddy oo

Our daddy is not a drug baron
Our daddy is not a certificate forger
Our daddy is not a religious ethnic bigot
Our daddy does not steal election mandate

Our daddy background is known
Our daddy age is known
Our daddy certificate is known
Our daddy source of wealth is known
Our daddy refused to feed on the state he governed.

We are proud of our daddy.

You forgot to add that your daddy isn't the president elect.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by tyinfinity: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Bluntemperor: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.
We ready for una. See our beautiful ladies rocking our “Yes Daddy” Merch.

Yinmu!
So many harbingers Una just de carrying about, nothing serious in this Obedient o!
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Isabi4lov: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes daddy 😁

Where I fit run my own
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ibkayee(f): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lmao I low-key want a shirt 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by policy12: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
AssCraver:

Just like every other APC tout, u are going out of context. U guys can’t keep up an intelligent argument

Pls educate me what is the context here, u sample out Falz. So bcuz Falz wear the shirt make him a god, that i shu worship. Pls what is the context bcuz my first comment was about the T-shirt. You are the one that sighted the case of Falz.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Pque(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
This people no get sense, I swear, desperate Obidattis. Obi too desperate and that is easily noticeable right from inception in politic, he is so determined, though I love that. , and he has affected his crews with that spirit. Believe me, if there're evidences to show tomorrow that Obi is a murderer, they will never believe, they will say it is photoshopped. Their ears have been blocked.
It is their inability to face reality by referring to Obi as a Messiah that is always putting me off, revealing them even as a hypocrites, because they are as well ready to do anything to blackmail the opposition, knowing fully well that their point isn't totally true. Therefore, there is no difference between Obi and Tinubu as part of the old elites of politicians. And even as a matter of fact, I'm convinced on the basis of experience that Tinubu will ordinarily perform better than Obi. If they are not hypocritical, it is the ability of Obi they should have projected more, better than desperately and energetically attacking the opposition with unproven facts, and giving their Messiah an unrealistic, unproven, and fictional abilities.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by causewahala: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Damn fugly things.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by sweetkev(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Virus10:

Therefore, You are not fit for Nigeria president.
I'm touched by your comment.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by kkonyeji(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?

He's one of those who escaped from the psychiatry...he can't be normal
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Drbarmes(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
They are beautiful though
Cos dem yellow?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
vastolord4:
Na still APC supporters go still dm them first!
Abi grin
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by finallybusy: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nairalanders have poor taste in women. I’m sure the one female here shares the same sentiment for men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.