Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters (66644 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by stanluiz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Draslo:
Is there anything like beautiful Zombies?
Like your mother and sisters abi ?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Sucre6: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Are you in Abuja?

I want one too, am in Abuja
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Hallabee1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Yes daddy oo

YES DADDY!

Our daddy is not a drug baron
Our daddy is not a certificate forger
Our daddy is not a religious ethnic bigot
Our daddy does not steal election mandate

Our daddy background is known
Our daddy age is known
Our daddy certificate is known
Our daddy source of wealth is known
Our daddy refused to feed on the state he governed.

We are proud of our daddy.

Aje....

Awon werey
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Xammie001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
ohhhh
all i see here is an emotinal beingb here, for the record tinubu worked as an AUDITOR General(ACCOUNTANT) at Mobil oooo
so respect that fact

onuman:

Obidients are the most educationally advanced Black Africans outside the US.
They want Nigeria to be resued from retrogressive Oligarchic rule, but the lovers of Oligarchic rule of Nigeria refuse to give up.
That's why they want to impose a old and mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, a Tinubu without known primary and secondary schools classmates in Nigeria, a Tinubu who must have substituted his name for another in a Chicago University Degree Certificate.
He now hopes that the judges he influenced their appointments shall uphold the most backward, deceptive and fraudulent election process through which lovers of Oligarchic rule of Nigeria threw him up as president-elect.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by IfnobeGod20: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
detectivejones:
Anything that hit a nerve with these people they'll try to turn it into a joke
Mr. Man, there is nothing nerve threatening in that audio conversation, and if you think, you can try and sue Peter Obi or Oyedepo for it.
There was an audio conversation between Shettima and Amosun, which is even incriminating because it was solely an attack on Igbo as a tribe and Peter Obi as a person but someone like you never say anything against it.
Same length that Ganduje gathered Muslim clerics together in Kano to endorsed Tinubu and declared their candidacy as jihad, that wasn't incriminating to you. Please leave joke and go and sue Peter Obi and Oyedepo and not us see something.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by broadman20: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
PandoraObi:
Yes daddy religious war crooner daddy, thank God, we are saved from obituary of Azu river mortuary

Hahahaha!

You claimed to win election but you still cry everyday o!

What a contradiction?

Anyway let's sing for you to calm your nerves:

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone!
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AgubataAkokwa: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
A human being said this

APC turns their supporters to morøøns

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by onuman: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Xammie001:
ohhhh
all i see here is an emotinal beingb here, for the record tinubu worked as an AUDITOR General(ACCOUNTANT) at Mobil oooo
so respect that fact

You can obtain a job from ExxonMobil, or from another oil company, with a Chicago State University degree you acquired with submitting forged O'Level Certificate. But the oil company can disown you after it discovered that your O'Level Certificate was forged.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Onelove508: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
BAT goftd with emilokan and they later used ito campaign.
Same here
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AriyaTV: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

So where exactly do you stand?

Obi said the audio is fake.

APC is insisting it's real.

Oya Obidents decided to claim it with their full chest.

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?

Confusion everywhere, who do we go with? Obi Pandora dey deny, Zombidients say na true. This one tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ubimagos: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na shape their beauty dey or for height! Only asking for a friend.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by addexx: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Still looking for the 'beautiful'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Kog45(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Yes Daddy is better than drug Daddy.

The fools have their brains damaged that they can't even come up with a serious scandal.

APC/Tinubu propagandists are the dumbest people on the earth.
Oga pls o are you being paying for all your comments on Tinubu cuz you are interesting fellow on nairaland and I love reading your comments.I want to say well done...I will like to read your comments on Tinubu as president in the next 8 years if God permitted.I wish you the best and good health....I know you don’t hate Tinubu but you are part of Igbo hate Yoruba and Yoruba hate Igbo association....continue your good work with your tribal sentimental association who believes better for Hausa/Fulani ruling than having Igbo or Yoruba as President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Hussein035: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.

We ready for una. See our beautiful ladies rocking our “Yes Daddy” Merch.

We can now rest since Obi is now the president of YES DADDY nation. I wish them all Good 👍 luck
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Xhuntra: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
PandoraObi:
Yes daddy religious war crooner daddy, thank God, we are saved from obituary of Azu river mortuary

Yes daddy is better than Drug daddy

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Edoziesmart(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing too much. Is that not same leaked audio Mr Obi is frantically trying hard to deny because of its grave legal and political consequences?
check my signature for free stuffs!
Concerning your attached image, so Peter Obi attracted IPOB members to you guys?
You don't mean it 🙄
Last time I checked, is only IPOB members under Nnamdi Kalu that believe that Buhari is jubril from Sudan
And mind you till date, no serious IPOB members has ever supported Peter Obi , rather they tagged Obi as a disobedient and a failure that don't want the betterment of Biafra.

So pointing that IPOB are Obedient supporters shows how shallow you are in making research.
IPOB are not Obidient
Obidient are not IPOB

IPOB don't even have voters card to even start with😃😂

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by jimcaddy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
How I wish this man was our president. The love the youths have for him ehn. Very charismatic character. We will keep supporting Obi. APC should know that this is their last chance salon.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Tareq1105: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Yes daddy oo

Our daddy age is known

Yes daddy.

I still wonder how Obi surreptitiously infiltrated the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Akanipaul1411: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
At your age and exposure, you can't differentiate a faked and doctored audio call from original audio call.

Has APC tried taking it to court? No. This is because they know it will rather implicate them when it is subjected to forensic examination. Anyways, they just reminded us to buggle into Tinubu's calls, let's know who will win the battle. Since una no won get sense small
PandoraObi:
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Livingstone124: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Yes daddy oo

Our daddy age is known

Daddy We Dey Pamper.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Nordy: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Yes daddy oo

Our daddy age is known

Our daddy is principled
A man of Substance (not White)
Our daddy is Okwute - Rock

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Tareq1105: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
jimcaddy:
How I wish this man was our president. The love the youths have for him ehn. Very charismatic character. We will keep supporting Obi. APC should know that this is their last chance salon.

What has the love the so called youths have for him got to do with capacity to perform? You guys are indomie children voting for the very first time. Our youths are ill informed. They lack political knowledge and someone just came to take advantage of the disaffection in the land.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by 77up(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
No matter how Obidients try to blend this shameful scenario to their taste, the fact that Obi weakling, fainthearted, emotional and poor capacity has been bursted to Nigeria, someone crying on phone to beg for vote cannot govern this kind of country.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Cadexa: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by NorthIsBleeding(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Midehi3:
Anything to trend undecided
My sister, I tire oo.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
policy12:
Radarada... Why argue with ppu who believe Buhari is clone? If they can believe it's Jubril of Niger that is in Aso Rock, then they can believe anything.

Falz also believes Buhari is a clone right?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by MasterJayJay: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kog45:
Oga pls o are you being paying for all your comments on Tinubu cuz you are interesting fellow on nairaland and I love reading your comments.I want to say well done...I will like to read your comments on Tinubu as president in the next 8 years if God permitted.I wish you the best and good health....I know you don’t hate Tinubu but you are part of Igbo hate Yoruba and Yoruba hate Igbo association....continue your good work with your tribal sentimental peoples who believes better for Hausa/Fulani ruling than having Igbo or Yoruba as President.

I don't like drug traffickers.

Stay Tuned!!
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
77up:
No matter how Obidients try to blend this shameful scenario to their taste, the fact that Obi weakling, fainthearted, emotional and poor capacity has been bursted to Nigeria, someone crying on phone to beg for vote cannot govern this kind of country.

Yes daddy.

Daddy thank you.

Daddy don't forget your people in the south west, Kwara, Kogi and Niger. Imagine, I don't know when he became Oyedepo friend or son.

Obi thought he would be able to win in North Central. He knew core North is no go area.

God just exposed the Pandora.

Mumu social media president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

Haha grin nothing pain me... I'm just looking for trouble.

Dude all the ladies in my extended family are way beautiful and well kept than this oloshos

What about the ladies in your nuclear family
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by AssCraver: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Okay daddy

Free stuff with no free brains daddy
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Xammie001(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
sorry what is your point again

onuman:

You can obtain a job from ExxonMobil, or from another oil company, with a Chicago State University degree you acquired with submitting forged O'Level Certificate. But the oil company can disown you after it discovered that your O'Level Certificate was forged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.