Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters (66628 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2023
If you want one, and you are in Lagos.
I do same day delivery.
luluosas:
I requested for one, but no response yet
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2023
I can supply. Am based in Lagos though.
manutdrichie:

This thing should come to south na, i will pay for waybill
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Are they the cause of your problem??
amigo1088:
Beautiful my foot
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Get your own yes daddy t-shirts. Same day delivery within Lagos.

If e pain you, you sef do t-shirts for drog daddy.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Where are you based?
Toks2008:

Abeg where can I order one?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by amigo1088: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2023
dollyp88:
Are they the cause of your problem??
Did I tell you I have a problem?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Toks2008(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2023
dollyp88:
Where are you based?

Outside Naija.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by toneroforever(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2023
May God bless all OBIdients.... irrespective of the reasons why u support him
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by jimcaddy(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Get your facts right Sir. I am not an indomie generation. I'm close to 40 years as I am, and I have been long in Nigeria enough to know that we are in a dire situation that this present APC government cannot take us out from. But some corrupt individuals decided to sabotage the will of the majority by swinging this elections in the favour of the demons we want to ostracize. It's sad because all of us will suffer for it at the end of the day. Why did we chase out PDP after 16 years of failure? Because the APC promised us better governance. Now the APC has come and they have failed woefully, yet some Nigerians are still refusing to see their failures. Its sad Sha. Little wonder why almost everyone is leaving the country.
Tareq1105:

What has the love the so called youths have for him got to do with capacity to perform? You guys are indomie children voting for the very first time. Our youths are ill informed. They lack political knowledge and someone just came to take advantage of the disaffection in the land.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Lanre1st(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:

So where exactly do you stand?

Obi said the audio is fake.

APC is insisting it's real.

Oya Obidents decided to claim it with their full chest.

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?

You are the one that not normal, how will you decide to claim crime? Are you criminal?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by sod09(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2023
ibkayee:
Lmao I low-key want a shirt 😂
Kindly place your order, what's your preferred size?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ibkayee(f): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2023
sod09:

Kindly place your order, what's your preferred size?
I’ll take all sizes
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Princelumide: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Where is the beauty?
Yinmu.... undecided tongue
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by pressplay411(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing too much. Is that not same leaked audio Mr Obi is frantically trying hard to deny because of its grave legal and political consequences?
check my signature for free stuffs!

The problem of this generation is that everything is but a joke to them.

Yes, we know joking has become our defense mechanism to the harsh reality of our nation but haba the sense of seriousness must not be lost.

I hardly comment anymore online cos it's an eyesore what I read online.

It takes the Grace of God to be social media intelligent and be able to make productive use of your time online in this new age. And a new age is upon us.

I strongly pity those who are not discerning.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by luluosas(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Am in Benin
dollyp88:
I do same day delivery.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
No, in Benin
Kingsmeal:

Are you in Abuja?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Sunnybabe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:

So where exactly do you stand?

Obi said the audio is fake.

APC is insisting it's real.

Oya Obidents decided to claim it with their full chest.

And you're still angry?

Are you normal?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
We can do waybill how many do want?
luluosas:
Am in Benin
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
3. One XXL and 2 xL. Thank you
dollyp88:
We can do waybill how many do want?
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2023
XXL goes for 4500 each and XL goes for
Whatsapp 08134719727 for better communication
luluosas:
3. One XXL and 2 xL. Thank you
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2023
You can WhatsApp me on this number 08134719727.
dollyp88:
I do same day delivery.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by luluosas(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
What is the name please? Hope there's pay on delivery
dollyp88:
XXL goes for 4500 each and XL goes for
Whatsapp 08134719727 for better communication
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
No pay on delivery. VF Prints
luluosas:
What is the name please? Hope there's pay on delivery
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by dollyp88(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Payment validate order
dollyp88:
No pay on delivery. VF Prints
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Lmao I low-key want a shirt 😂

You know in a western context the shirt is sending a different message wink

You come to my place with that shirt and we are in court afterwards for any reason (you brit chicks be cray) that shirt is exhibit 1 for the defense.
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by ibkayee(f): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You know in a western context the shirt is sending a different message wink

You come to my place with that shirt and we are in court afterwards for any reason (you brit chicks be cray) that shirt is exhibit 1 for the defense.
😂
Re: Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:
When APC throw lemons at Obidients, we turn it to lemonade. Who’s your daddy? Peter Obi.

We ready for una. See our beautiful ladies rocking our “Yes Daddy” Merch.
Obi-diots in vain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.