Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People (713 Views)

I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters / Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by OdogwuMoney6: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes, I so believe that gluttons and fat people all deserve to die because they are the Number one cause of world hunger and starvation in the land. Infact governments should make it a crime for anyone to eat more than 3 times a day, anybody that disobeys that rule should be sentence to death because they are enemy of the people.. How you go open your mouth like cow, wahhh, and be eating more than 5 times a day when other people Neva see food chop? And you say you are not mad. That is pure wickedness and it is evil because in doing so, you are making food scarce for others due to your gluttony and longer throat. Indirectly they are the cause of millions of people dieing due to huger around the world.. Your fellow man never see food chop but you dey chop like seven times a day, make I catch you.
All gluttons and fat people deserve death sentence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by Ablemed: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Yes, I so believe that gluttons and fat people all deserve to die because they are the Number one cause of world hunger and starvation in the land. Infact governments should make it a crime for anyone to eat more than 3 times a day, anybody that disobeys that rule should be sentence to death because they are enemy of the people.. How you go open your mouth like cow, wahhh, and be eating more than 5 times a day when other people Neva see food chop? And you say you are not mad. That is pure wickedness and it is evil because in doing so, you are making food scarce for others due to your gluttony and longer throat. Indirectly they are the cause of millions of people dieing due to huger around the world.. Your fellow man never see food chop but you dey chop like seven times a day, make I catch you.

Nawa o grin grin grin
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by OdogwuMoney6: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Nawa o grin grin grin
what is wa about other people eating the ration the can feed 10 others? Is that not wickedness? angry they must die
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by SkengRay: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
For some it's hereditary. For me as a example I consume food for 3 people every and I'm still skinny
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Their money, their food. How e take concern you?

6 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by OdogwuMoney6: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
SkengRay:
For some it's hereditary. For me as a example I consume food for 3 people every and I'm still skinny
you seriously deserve the death sentence angry
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by Bouncing2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rubbish angry
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by Goldynfavour(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=OdogwuMoney6 post=122353067]Yes, I so believe that gluttons and fat people all deserve to die because they are the Number one cause of world hunger and starvation in the land. Infact governments should make it a crime for anyone to eat more than 3 times a day, anybody that disobeys that rule should be sentence to death because they are enemy of the people.. How you go open your mouth like cow, wahhh, and be eating more than 5 times a day when other people Neva see food chop? And you say you are not mad. That is pure wickedness and it is evil because in doing so, you are making food scarce for others due to your gluttony and longer throat. Indirectly they are the cause of millions of people dieing due to huger around the world.. Your fellow man never see food chop but you dey chop like seven times a day, make I catch you.
You get mind oo but you are making sense. The only thing there is that they are the ones paying the bills, let them enjoy na
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by TOTOnigga: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2023
I so much support this.. If only government can make this a reality

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by SkengRay: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
you seriously deserve the death sentence angry
No be me send your papa sey u no see food chop

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
SkengRay:
No be me send your papa sey u no see food chop
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by ItisWell22(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Have you eaten today? πŸ€”
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by SkengRay: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
abi na🀣🀣🀣
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by chim14(m): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Summary of this dude is, don't be a glutton.

It's not all the time you must demolish mountian of Eba and Ewedu.

When you have a good heavy meal allow your body to digest & take it in. Stay away from food a while. If u need to eat, jst chop light snack.

Wealthy & big men don't really eat much cuz if dey do, Omo na death sentence health wise. Their food is high quality but very small potions. They use drinks or wine to cover the rest.
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by aimmoney9: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
what is wa about other people eating the ration the can feed 10 others? Is that not wickedness? angry they must die
Buhari is eating the rations of 200 million people, but you left him alone....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People by detectivejones: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2023
A hungry man is an angry man indeed

(1) (Reply)

I Go Die Shares Funny Experience With A Lady / What Does It Mean If A Girl Doesn’t Want To Sleep With You? / Am I A Good Family Man With Such Behavior? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.