Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released (45307 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by JoshTim: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dbegining:

What inciting statements did he make?
So, any statement against APC now is "inciting"?
And how do you know he I not an oracke of God, you put a phone call to God?

"Get sense" but atlas! You're the one in need of sense.

Oga, you would have done yourself more good by going on YouTube to find his purported "fake" prophecies. Now, my question is aren't those word of his inciting?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by broadman20: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
The fuel that burns to keep the delusion of a fictitious stolen mandate alive is the projections of the prophets for hire about the outcome of the 2023 elections.

The disobidient mob wish everything goes as was prophesied.

They're trying to cause insurrection so that Peter Obi will be arrested.

Half of the prophecy failed when Obi came a distant third. They're trying to act out the prophecies like a literal script so deep in their hearts they want Obi to be arrested πŸ˜‚

Everytime a member of the disobidient mob says "Tinubu will never be president" πŸ˜‚, please know that they're under the influence of the opium given to them by their fake clergymen.

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur, followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Other versions of the prophecy predict an interim government after his arrest.

Some high Oedipus shit πŸ˜‚

Please can you just go and bath.....
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Stanbaba30: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
The fuel that burns to keep the delusion of a fictitious stolen mandate alive is the projections of the prophets for hire about the outcome of the 2023 elections.

The disobidient mob wish everything goes as was prophesied.

They're trying to cause insurrection so that Peter Obi will be arrested.

Half of the prophecy failed when Obi came a distant third. They're trying to act out the prophecies like a literal script so deep in their hearts they want Obi to be arrested πŸ˜‚

Everytime a member of the disobidient mob says "Tinubu will never be president" πŸ˜‚, please know that they're under the influence of the opium given to them by their fake clergymen.

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur, followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Other versions of the prophecy predict an interim government after his arrest.

Some high Oedipus shit πŸ˜‚
Funny enough, it’s your type that enjoys unusual GRACE until you turn out to be a tool in Gods hand. I pray for you , that after you have known God, you will come to this same space to acknowledge Prophecies you taunted, Amen πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by figment232(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hope they have not given him deadly gas poison
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
apc useless party
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Debby124:

Bigotry will take you nowhere my dear

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN
You are a scammer that begs and you have mouth to accuse another person of bigotry. Does that person scam like you that create new accounts to swindle unsuspecting people on this platform? Continue. You will soon meet your waterloo soon. Ewu Gambia
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by mayo47(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Maybe you didnt hear him well. Known him for more than 10 years

Tboy222:
he is he said it himself in one of his youtube videos.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Tboy222: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
mayo47:
Maybe you didnt hear him well. Known him for more than 10 years

Maybe I will do some background check.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Ventura1: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
It is a norm for DSS to question suspects at the airport.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Yarimoooh: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
No need to arrest them. By their fruits we shall know them, awon prophet of doom them.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
brushesz:
I just noticed a black dog in the photo.

That is Kakadu....he is a good boy grin
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Moony45:
All these GEN Z pastors. Descendants of Oyedepo. May God help us

Who are these bandits the descendants of?

https://www.nairaland.com/7644614/bandits-kidnap-80-children-zamfara

So the DSS left bandits and is chasing after pastors because they didn't campaign for Tinubu
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yarimoooh:
No need to arrest them. By their fruits we shall know them, awon prophet of doom them.

The bandits operating in Nigeria now are carriers of blessings right?

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Get sense, they are arresting him because of inciting statements he made,...claiming to be the oracle of God but in reality he is just the oracle of his own stomach. No power, no vision...the kingdom of God is not in words but power.

That's interesting. So d DSS left bandits that are all over d place kidnapping and decided that a pastor is now nigerias problem

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Majesty7: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by 010okoogar: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
But why they became patician politically motivated , I thought they were none politically patician .
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Majesty7: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

when you call people zombies, you think them go get sense?
Omoh! these people are daft

Over-daftness dey worry them. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by burp18: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
ByeByeeToSapa:

You are a scammer that begs and you have mouth to accuse another person of bigotry. Does that person scam like you that create new accounts to swindle unsuspecting people on this platform? Continue. You will soon meet your waterloo soon. Ewu Gambia
And I thought I was the only one that noticed this. They beg with one account and use alt nairaland account to say may God send a kind hearted person. Very stupid set of scammers

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
burp18:
And I thought I was the only one that noticed this. They beg with one account and use alt nairaland account to say may God send a kind hearted person. Very stupid set of scammers
both accounts are of same scammer. Dude had been scamming on nairaland for years but one day one day. Dem go nab am

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by seemegold: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Another yahoo yahoo pastor
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by AntiTerrorist: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Get sense, they are arresting him because of inciting statements he made,...claiming to be the oracle of God but in reality he is just the oracle of his own stomach. No power, no vision...the kingdom of God is not in words but power.
DSS Has Totally Lost It! How is his claim affect Nigeria or Nigerians? This is a country of senseless people at the helm of affairs.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Corroro: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why were they even arrested in the first place.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Tobton: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
The continuation of the belief in a supposed stolen electoral victory is fueled by the predictions of profit-seeking prophets about the 2023 election outcomes.

Certain groups are hoping that these predictions will come true and are even attempting to incite unrest to prompt the arrest of Peter Obi.

However, the prophecy has already been proven incorrect as Obi came in third place. Nevertheless, some individuals are still determined to see it fulfilled and desire Obi's arrest.

When members of these groups declare that "Tinubu will never be president", it is likely that they have been influenced by false religious leaders.

Some of these prophets have made predictions that Tinubu would come in second place, be arrested, and then an insurrection would occur. Other versions suggest the establishment of an interim government after his arrest. Such predictions are reminiscent of Oedipus, the tragic hero of Greek mythology.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by stevups(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
We don't have prophets in Nigeria..all those people are bunch of criminals. They should be arrested and jailed for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Osanoghodua1: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Muslim/Muslim ticket. Arresting prophets
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by olatuns2017: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by theamazonguru(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Do targeted ads on Facebook.
Run this for 2 weeks.

See the leads you will generate.
Track these leads.

Then after 2 weeks run prints media ads.
Run it on selected newspapers. Ensure they are well read papers like Guardian, The sun etc.
Run this for 2 weeks too.

Lastly, run sponsored ads on nairaland for 2 weeks also.

Note:
Ensure you track the leads generated within the time frame you ran each ads.
Ultimately track the conversions.

However make sure you use the right CTA (Call To Action).

Compare all the results.
Then decide.
What you seek lies right before you.

Peace.

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by theamazonguru(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Thanks a lot

You are welcome
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by AsapTeddy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Debby124:

Bigotry will take you nowhere my dear

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

Use one a account post....den use another one to beg.

Ogbonju

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Jeromejnr(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Tboy222:

Good for you and I hope you are still standing strong?

Yea, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Signs Of The End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.