Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) (78791 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2023
ZionPriest:
Hook up wey some boys dey use to relieve konji.

As long as it is not a legal crime do whatever you like

Now I see why majority are shouting sue him sue him.

Who told you hookup is not a crime? Go and see how police are raiding their hideouts every now and then. That is whyany are now doing it codedly from homes or office.

I hope the way you all are supporting this girl, you'll support your wife's when they continue doing their hook-up bizness in your marriage.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2023
ViceGovernor:

The guy don go delete the page.
Search for REAL LIFE happenings

Weray you dey whine me lol
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

Now I see why majority are shouting sue him sue him.

Who told you hookup is not a crime? Go and see how police are raiding their hideouts every now and then. That is whyany are now doing it codedly from homes or office.

[/b]I hope the way you all are supporting this girl, you'll support your wife's when they continue doing their hook-up bizness in your marriage.[b]

Bro, take a chill pill and stop being judgemental as if you too no dey commit sin. If my wife chooses to be a LovePeddler that is her problem as long I can leave the union peacefully.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by DollarSigns(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS
Can’t you see that your opinion is myopic
This is a blackmail case, whoever made this prank should face the law
Don’t be sick embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Greatdand007:

Weray you dey whine me lol
I no dey whine.... people insult am no be small even me threaten am....he followed me I blocked his azz and the next thing his page was nowhere to be found cause I been wan add spice and curry to the insults

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by paduzman: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na wa o, to what end is all these one abeg?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by koskilala: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
I low-key feel sad for the girl sha, with the hardship in this country na very few people no go fall for this kind thing.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Globad(f): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2023
olatade:
Can she sue him?

He filmed her without her consent and she begged not to be in the video.

She can sue him
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Karnice600: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS

We're currently in a time when proper reasoning is ditched for social media hype and
online traffic. Anything for trends and likes.
The prankster will be glad when someone else does this to his mother or sister.
Even if the girl na prostitute, putting up her bare body online against her sense of security and consent is illegal. If she wants to take this up, in sane countries, that prankster go become tissue paper.
Same way Mamoud compromised, same way many Naija guys do when money is involved. Even the stupid prankster here is part of the compromise. Yeah. Throwing this lady under the bus so as to gain online traffic for money is compromise too.
Unfortunately, the average naija guy is a fool who can make money through any means. Fools too make money. How they spend it tells you that. The laws here are weak. They are only strong where monetary benefits are involved.
Not surprised. Afterall we live in a zoo.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Invitationn: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This prankster is VERY stupid and should be charged to court.

The lady should lawyer up and sue him for all he's got.

Some men are just hypocrites. If he was such a Saint, why did he want to pay money for sex? Everytime, people of his ilk demonize ladies not knowing that it always takes two to tango.

Very stupid and denigrating skit. He still had the guts to upload it. Wawu.

This guy did wrong. This is beyond skit making. It's lying and deceit. The guy messed up, and he should answer to his wrongs.
This whole prank thing needs to be checked.
Some People are just stupid in Nigeria.

If I were a lawyer I swear to God, I go run am pro bono for the lady!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.